RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Faunus Friends' Friends [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

Faunus Friends' Friends [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Faunus Friends' Friends [Closed]   Faunus Friends' Friends [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 12:49 am

(( Friday, Week 8 ))

Isabelle lay by the lake, looking up at the sky.  It was beginning to grow dark, and she had been sitting in this spot for a few hours already.  It was nice finding a spot like this and relaxing, not having to worry about schoolwork or idiotic students.  Standing up and stretching, she remained still for a few moments in silence, thinking to herself.  Maybe Abby was somewhere nearby?  That would certainly make the day more fun.  Deciding to stick around for a bit to see if any other students would come by, Isabelle stuck her hands in her hoodie pockets and waited.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Faunus Friends' Friends [Closed]   Faunus Friends' Friends [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 1:02 am

Yawning as she walks towards the lake, Noveria is extremely alert. She had planned on coming for a swim, but if anyone was around, let alone a human, she would just come back later. Or never. Never was the more probable of the options. With a sudden shift in the wind, however, she does pick up someone's scent. Someone certainly nearby, and from the smell of it, female... so that was okay, more or less. Without getting close though, she wouldn't be able to tell if they were human or not... but that was part of the game.

Quickly shifting in to predator mode, she hides her jacket in the hollow of a tree, following her nose towards the woman. Upon spotting her, she slowly but stealthily climbs a tree, wanting to take a look from above... mostly to see if she could spot ears or a tail. Or horns. Or anything that would let her know that this person was more friendly than she was suspecting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faunus Friends' Friends [Closed]   Faunus Friends' Friends [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 1:10 am

Abby, too, was out for a walk, though for completely unrelated reasons. Sometimes the dorms were just so boring. She usually did her workouts in the morning and classes never ran this late, which meant if people weren't being entertaining she was often bored out of her mind, or down at the bar. But even that was starting to get boring without people to go with. Walking down to the edge of the lake, rather close to Isabelle but completely unaware that she was there, Abby picked up a rock and looked at it for a moment, before shrugging and throwing it into the lake, trying to see how many times she could skip it. The answer, apparently, was zero, as the rock crashed down into the lake and quickly sunk.

Turning to continue walking, she blinked as she finally spotted her friend standing there. "Isabelle? Isabelle! Were you following me or something? When did you get here??"
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Faunus Friends' Friends [Closed]   Faunus Friends' Friends [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:56 pm

Isabelle watched as Abby tossed the rock into the lake, her ear twitching a bit.  She was even more surprised when Abby spoke, who seemed to not have noticed her presence at all until now.  "I've been standing here this whole time.  A couple of hours, actually."  She shook her head, laughing a bit.  "So, what have you been up to lately?" she asked, not appearing to notice Noveria watching them.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Faunus Friends' Friends [Closed]   Faunus Friends' Friends [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 7:37 pm

Upon hearing Abby's voice, Noveria's curiosity rose. She did manage to spot that this... Isabelle girl was indeed a Faunus, and another cat at that. But she was curious as to see what their relationship was. So she kept watch, roughly 20 feet above the pair, in the trees. She made sure to focus her hearing so she could hear everything that passed between them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faunus Friends' Friends [Closed]   Faunus Friends' Friends [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 7:51 pm

Abby stared blankly at Isabelle for a moment, then looked around. "C'mooon. Really? I didn't even see you!" She seemed genuinely surprised that anyone had been standing there, though ultimately it didn't seem to phase her in the slightest. "Oh, y'know, nothing special. I'm on a team now though, which is nice. Rina's there too! I dunno if you've seen her around or not, so maybe you didn't know about that yet." Walking over, Abby sat down on the ground next to Isabelle, picked up another rock, and threw it at the lake. It did not skip, either. "The other two members are cats too! I should introduce you sometime, huh? I bet you guys'd all get along. What about you? What've you been doing? How come you're out here by yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Faunus Friends' Friends [Closed]   Faunus Friends' Friends [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:06 pm

"A team entirely of faunus?  You're pretty lucky.  Everyone else on my team is human, but they aren't horrible people, at least."  Isabelle sat back on the ground next to Abby, frowning a bit.  "I haven't seen Rina around much at all.  I don't even know if she really wants to be friends, with how nervous she is around others.  Such a fragile person, I feel bad for her..."  She shrugged.  "As for why I'm here, I don't really have anything better to do at the moment.  I was going to look for you, but that seems to have resolved itself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faunus Friends' Friends [Closed]   Faunus Friends' Friends [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:37 pm

"I guess I am. I dunno, though. It works for the rest of 'em 'cause they're all sorta skittish around humans, but I don't really care one way or the other. If I didn't have ears and a tail they'd all prooobably hate me," she said, shrugging. "Hey! You should come by the dorm sometime and see Rina! That'd probably work a lot better than trying to convince her to go out and do something!"

Picking up another rock Abby looked at it doubtfully before tossing it aside, apparently having lost interest in attempting to skip them. "Actually, you'll probably get along really well with Noveria and Fantasia too. Fantasia's pretty friendly, and if Noveria ever finds out how much you worry about your tail getting yanked on she'll warm right up to you, I bet. She's got this whole 'big sister' thing that'd probably happen with you, too. You should definitely come by!"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Faunus Friends' Friends [Closed]   Faunus Friends' Friends [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 9:25 am

Tilting her head slightly at Abby's positive words about her, Noveria can't really help but feel the need to start climbing down to introduce herself. Of course, Abby's words might lose some of their value if they knew she had been sneaking around... but maybe they would understand anyway.

As she finishes her descent down the tree, she tries to be relatively sneaky as she jumps off the final branch, hoping the other two don't hear her... just yet. Running a claw against the bark of the tree, she approaches the pair relatively slowly before stopping a few feet away. "Hi."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Faunus Friends' Friends [Closed]   Faunus Friends' Friends [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:58 pm

Isabelle jumped a bit when she noticed the other woman approaching.  Looking over her shoulder, she waved awkwardly.  "Uh...  Hi.  I'm guessing you're...  One of her friends?"  She was beginning to understand how Abby had felt a few moments ago.  Had she been here the entire time, or had she found her way here by following Abby?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faunus Friends' Friends [Closed]   Faunus Friends' Friends [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:14 pm

Abby looked back toward Noveria, having been as oblivious to Noveria's proximity as she had been to Isabelle. "Oh, hi Noveria! I didn't know you were out for a walk too. We musta just missed each other or something!" Abby seemed rather pleased at this completely coincidental turn of events. It meant she wouldn't need to wait to introduce the two girls to one another, which meant that Isabelle could probably start visiting their dorm even sooner! "Isabelle, this is Noveria. She's the one that put our team together. Noveria, this is Isabelle. I've told you about her, right? She's friends with Rina too! And she's another cat, so you guys'll probably get along!"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Faunus Friends' Friends [Closed]   Faunus Friends' Friends [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:27 pm

Glancing between the two girls, Noveria yawns before replying. "I actually just came down a little bit ago... I wanted to take a swim. But talking to you and Isabelle will do instead, at least for now."

With introductions mostly taken care of, she decides to just lay out on the grass, stretching her body entirely - much like a cat would. "You know, Abby, I only get along with other cats as long as they don't disagree with the way I run things. So as long as Isabelle knows that I wouldn't hesitate to kill her, we won't have a problem. You know, nothing new."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Faunus Friends' Friends [Closed]   Faunus Friends' Friends [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 11:41 am

"R-right.  Won't be a problem at all, then."  Isabelle was a bit intimidated by Noveria, for obvious reasons.  "Nice to meet you, Noveria."  She decided to play it safe, not wanting to be killed anytime soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faunus Friends' Friends [Closed]   Faunus Friends' Friends [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 7:18 pm

Abby frowned slightly, looking between Noveria and Isabelle. In retrospect she probably should have mentioned that to her friend, but she figured it would have come up at some point anyway, so she hadn't bothered. "That's true. You did threaten to kill me, after all. I guess I probably shoulda explained that, but I figured there was plenty of time to do that." Abby reached over and poked Isabelle in the arm, making sure she had her attention. "Don't do anything that might annoy her and she probably won't attack or anything! Probably."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Faunus Friends' Friends [Closed]   Faunus Friends' Friends [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 7:31 pm

Shaking her head at Abby's warning, Noveria frowns and clears her throat before replying. Her ears and tail were very active, ears moving constantly to be on the alert for anyone new approaching, and her tail was moving in a slightly aggravated way, though her features didn't show this. "Not even that, really... just back off if I warn you to. I figured after the incident with Abby that I should warn people before anything can happen, so there's that. Just don't yell at or attack other feline Faunus and you should be fine. For the most part..."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Faunus Friends' Friends [Closed]   Faunus Friends' Friends [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 1:19 am

"I've got no reason to yell at any other faunus, so that won't be a problem either."  As for the whole threatening-to-kill-Abby thing, Isabelle wanted to ask what that was about, but decided that it would be safer not to.  A topic change probably would be a better idea.  "So, how has your time at Beacon been so far?  Done anything interesting?"  The question was more directed towards Noveria, though Abby would probably be able to answer it if she wanted to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faunus Friends' Friends [Closed]   Faunus Friends' Friends [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 1:49 pm

Abby opened her mouth to reply to the question, then abruptly closed it. She hadn't really done much in the way of interesting, though she did have one or two stories.. but those could wait. Despite being on a team with Noveria, Abby didn't really know much about her, or how she spent her alone time. "Yeah, Noveria," she said, instead of answering. "What have you gotten upto? What kinda stories do you have?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Faunus Friends' Friends [Closed]   Faunus Friends' Friends [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 2:13 pm

Twitching her ears slightly as she's questioned, Noveria frowns. "Nothing interesting at school so far... besides threatening Abby, at least. And anything that happened before isn't exactly something I want to discuss with people I hardly know."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Faunus Friends' Friends [Closed]   Faunus Friends' Friends [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 11:04 pm

Isabelle sighed.  There wasn't much she could say at this point, and she didn't want it to seem like she was interrogating Noveria.  "What kinds of things do you normally do in your spare time, then?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faunus Friends' Friends [Closed]   Faunus Friends' Friends [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 12:37 pm

Abby, on the other hand, was entirely OK with interrogating Noveria. "Besides napping," she chimed in. "What do you do for fun? What kinda books do you like? Or moves? Or games?" She scratched her head, then reaching over to poke Isabelle in the arm. "What about you? It's been a little while, so you musta been doing something fun, right?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Faunus Friends' Friends [Closed]   Faunus Friends' Friends [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 1:22 pm

Yawning slightly at the question, Noveria rolls in the grass a few times before glancing at the pair of women. "Welllll. I was here for a swim, like I said, which I try to do at least every couple of days. I also usually hunt, though I haven't in a while because it's not really easy in the city... but otherwise it's mostly napping. Back home almost everything I did revolved around hunting, so I haven't filled the void yet."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faunus Friends' Friends [Closed]   Faunus Friends' Friends [Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Faunus Friends' Friends [Closed]
Page 1 of 1