RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[CLOSED] Bad movie, good friends.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

[CLOSED]  Bad movie, good friends.  Empty
PostSubject: [CLOSED] Bad movie, good friends.    [CLOSED]  Bad movie, good friends.  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:31 pm

Following The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1

Clambering up to the rooftop in her replaced top, spear and laptop. Aoife surveys the area before sitting down and starting to start up 'The Cleanse' before looking back at the two girls with her, "It may get a bit cold, so make sure you are nice and warm." Using the spear, she would make a small fire by where she is sitting, making sure it is controlled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Bad movie, good friends.    [CLOSED]  Bad movie, good friends.  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:46 pm

Katy, upon reaching the roof immediately scanned around to see if anyone other than the three of them was up there before sitting down as well. "So, um, what's this movie about? I don't really watch many movies, so I don't get to see many previews either." Upon sitting near the fire, Katy automatically closed one eye to preserve her night vision, then remembered it wasn't a combat situation and gave up. She had nearly perfect night vision anyway, but there were still moments when transitioning from light to dark where it took a moment to adjust.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Bad movie, good friends.    [CLOSED]  Bad movie, good friends.  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:49 pm

Running up to the edge of the building, Melissa peered down at the ground below, wondering if she could jump down there from up here without a problem. Maybe if another person broke her fall... But it was quite late at night, who would be up and about this late?

"If someone walks past can I divebomb them and brush their face with my blade? Can you imagine the look on their face?!" Melissa said, giggling, "It would be like! WHOOSH, BOOM! SCREAAAAM!"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Bad movie, good friends.    [CLOSED]  Bad movie, good friends.  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:54 pm

"Well I decided to choose a rather simple movie. It's pretty much once every year, for twelve hours every law in Vale is removed and everything is legal. Cue mass murders, robberies, etcetera. Though because of this, there is no crime for the rest of the year as all of the pent up emotions is released then. Insert a family into this and you have the movie." Then looking from the faunus to the crazed naginata lady, she looks her over quickly, "No jumping off the roof, or I will get done for attempted murder. Then there are the chances of you killing the other person."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Bad movie, good friends.    [CLOSED]  Bad movie, good friends.  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:59 pm

Katy fidgeted slightly, suddenly considering that watching a movie might be a bad idea. Well, not a movie, but this movie in particular. The premise of the movie made her decidedly uncomfortable for reasons most other Faunus would understand. "Oh," she said, quite quietly. "It.. um.. sounds interesting?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Bad movie, good friends.    [CLOSED]  Bad movie, good friends.  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 9:14 pm

Looking at her with a hint of concern as she moves to sit next to her, she would go to lower Katy's hoody rather gently, withdrawing at the first sign of her wanting it up, "I mean, if you don't want to watch this, could just watch a zombie movie. And you don't need to hide yourself when it is just us three, it is close to midnight what means ninety-nine point nine nine percent of the people are asleep."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Bad movie, good friends.    [CLOSED]  Bad movie, good friends.  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 9:59 pm

"Nonononono don't worry! I wont miss! Probably! There's at least a 90% chance I wont miss, and if the 10% happens I'm sure the other guy will find it funny and laugh as well!" Melissa said, confident in her own divebombing abilities. She paused, seeing movement down below, "Ooh! A person!" She said, getting into her divebombing stance and preparing to leap downwards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Bad movie, good friends.    [CLOSED]  Bad movie, good friends.  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 10:07 pm

Katy let Aoife lower her hood, about to say something about how they were still technically in public, before twisting around to look at Melissa. "Melissa, why not pounce on someone after the movie? Then you get to see the movie and jump on someone down below, instead of jumping on someone and maybe missing some of the movie," she offered, seeking less to achieve compromise and more to distract the girl long enough for her to forget her plan. "Or," she said, casting about for something else to occupy the energetic girl, "instead of divebombing someone you could come play with my ears? You said you wanted to earlier, right?"

Judging from the way Melissa had reacted when she had first spotted Katy coming out of the shower she figured that might be enough to distract her.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Bad movie, good friends.    [CLOSED]  Bad movie, good friends.  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 10:16 pm

"Uh... Guh... Bu....But... Blehhh...." Melissa said, looking back and forth between Katy's ears, the movie, and the rapidly disappearing person she had been planning on surprising, unsure of what to do, but also unable to resist the lure of the ears, as she was slowly drawn away from the edge. She briefly considered simply throwing Soothing Mayhem down there, using tape or something to keep the thruster pressed down, but dismissed it as it would be too much work to retrieve it later. No longer able to resist the lure, she dropped her weapon and dash over to Katy, poking her ears with a content smile and giggle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Bad movie, good friends.    [CLOSED]  Bad movie, good friends.  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 10:49 pm

Katy smiled in embarrassment, her ears twitching in response to the poking. "See? This is much better than diving off the roof," she commented, grabbing at the girl's hand to try and pull her down to be sitting with them. "Now we can all enjoy the movie together, yeah?" The ear poking wasn't quite as nice as Aoife's ear scratching from earlier, but it wasn't entirely unpleasant and it made Melissa happy, though the involuntary ear twitches felt sort of weird.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Bad movie, good friends.    [CLOSED]  Bad movie, good friends.  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 10:53 pm

"Oooooh I have a better idea!" Melissa, pausing the poking for the moment, as she began trying to drag Katy to the edge of the roof again, instead of back down to watch the movie, "How about I pull you along with me during the dive bombing! And Aoife can bring the laptop and we can watch the movie in mid air!" She said, evidently proud of her 'brilliant' idea, and perfectly willing to go ahead with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Bad movie, good friends.    [CLOSED]  Bad movie, good friends.  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 11:06 pm

"Noooo," Katy said, trying to backpedal away from the ledge. "My ankle, remember? I wouldn't be able to land properly," she said, trying to find excuses. "Besides," she said, still trying to backpedal (with Melissa) away from the edge, "I was down there with Aoife earlier. She was scratching my ears when that angry guy attacked us the first time. I don't want to go down there in case he's still lurking around."

Mostly though, Katy was still sort of tired and had planned to use either Aoife or Melissa as a pillow during the movie.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Bad movie, good friends.    [CLOSED]  Bad movie, good friends.  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 11:20 pm

'Scratching her ears? THAT BITCH MUST DIE Sounds like fun! I should try it...' Melissa thought, getting distracted and allowing herself to be dragged back from the edge, deciding to dive bomb someone later. For now, ears needed scratching!

She moved to sit down, waiting for Aoife, and assuming Katy sat down next to her she would begin lightly scratching her ears curiously, having never tried it before, and ask, "Like this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Bad movie, good friends.    [CLOSED]  Bad movie, good friends.  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 11:28 pm

Katy almost immediately felt her eyes start to drift closed, and she let out a contented sigh. "Yup, just like that," she murmured, her head sort of lolling toward Melissa's hand. Watching the movie like this was going to prove difficult, she sort of realized. For the second time today, and the second time in her entire life as well she was having her ears scratched and apparently that meant she couldn't keep her eyes properly open.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Bad movie, good friends.    [CLOSED]  Bad movie, good friends.  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 2:12 am

Looking over at the two, she would snicker before moving and starting the movie before retreating back to the other side of Katy, looking over the two quietly before speaking, "It's starting, so try not to distract each other too much, as if your eyes are closed, you can't watch the movie."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Bad movie, good friends.    [CLOSED]  Bad movie, good friends.  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 7:40 am

With a mighty effort, Katy managed to (partially) open her eyes to watch the movie, offering a lazy nod towards Aoife. "Yeah," she mumbled. "Gotta watch the movie." She attempted to sit up properly, but moving away from the ear-scratching was like trying to run through molasses. Possible, but incredibly difficult.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Bad movie, good friends.    [CLOSED]  Bad movie, good friends.  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 7:59 am

Scratching Katy's ears felt almost as good as Melissa as it did to her. It felt fun, relaxing and Katy's face was adorable in its state of bliss. Melissa blushed as she realised what she was thinking, but didn't stop the scratching, and moved closer to Katy to stop her getting away from the bliss.

"I'm sure the movie isn't that good... I'm sure it's alright to only half focus on it. Horror movies are usually like that, you don't even need to pay attention, just be scared at the scary parts and you get most of the experience." Melissa said, finding it hard to focus on the movie herself when she could look at how cu- No! Focus on the movie!
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Bad movie, good friends.    [CLOSED]  Bad movie, good friends.  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 8:06 am

Aoife on the other hand would of perfected the art of sitting... While asleep. Eyes closed and arms folded, the only indicator other than her eyes would be her slightly slumped back and a cooing like that of a bird. Deciding that as she had seen the movie at least twice, she could use the quick replenishment of energy. The sitting would only last a short while, slowly but inevitably falling to rest her head on Katy's side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Bad movie, good friends.    [CLOSED]  Bad movie, good friends.  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 8:28 am

Katy gave a valiant effort at trying to pay attention to the movie, but it just seemed so far away, and her eyes lazily drifted closed again. Honestly, it wasn't such a big deal. She was sure she'd catch parts of it; after all, if there was an exciting part on screen it might distract Melissa, which meant she'd be able to open her eyes and see what was happening.

But that was the future! That was years away. That was a point in time that, at this moment, seemed like it may never even happen. Some part in the back of her mind registered the fact that Aoife was leaning up against her, for which was she immeasurably thankful. Katy hadn't lost all her common sense, after all. She was keenly aware of the fact that, without Aoife there leaning up against her she may have already sprawled out across Melissa's lap for better ear scratchings.

"This is so nice," she mumbled in a pleased tone, almost insistently pushing her head into Melissa's hand.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Bad movie, good friends.    [CLOSED]  Bad movie, good friends.  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:01 am

By this point it seemed no one was even paying attention to the movie anymore - Aoife had fallen asleep, Katy was too busy enjoying the ear scratching and Melissa was too busy administering the ear scratches. The poor, forgotten movie continued playing, unable to do anything to draw the attention of its three 'watchers'. Because computers aren't sentient.

Melissa, noticing Aoife had actually fallen asleep, attempted to wake the girl up, moving to tap her on the shoulder. Unfortunately she 'slipped', accidentally giving Aoife a shove, enough to push her in the opposite direction and to the ground, unless she woke up.

'Now Katy is all mine! ALL MINE!!!! NOW I JUST NEED TO PUSH AOIFE OFF THE ROOF AND I CAN USE THE MAGICAL EAR SCRATCHES TO CONTROL HER FOREVER!'
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Bad movie, good friends.    [CLOSED]  Bad movie, good friends.  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:06 am

Falling off her, her head would hit the rooftop with a bang, rebounding slightly then fall again by Katy's leg, a small graze forming where she received the hit. Waking up slightly dazed, she would curl up and assume the leg in front of her would be Aphelions, rubbing up against it like a cat while purring, not realising the situation and the girl was far from her pony tailed boyfriend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Bad movie, good friends.    [CLOSED]  Bad movie, good friends.  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:33 am

Katy lazily reached a hand down to begin rhythmically stroking Aoife's hair. It seemed only fair, after all. Katy was getting the best ear scratches ever, so by her reckoning it was only fair to pay it forward, even if Aoife wasn't actually a Faunus.

"I can't tell if the movie is any good or not," she commented, half opening an eye to gaze at the screen but not really catching any detail. "That's probably not a good thing," she added seriously.

Every now and again Katy squirmed slightly, eventually almost angrily reaching her other hand back to scratch insistently under her hoodie at her lower back. "Stupid thing," she grumbled cryptically. "Always acting up at the worst times. Should get rid of it," she added to herself, unaware of the fact that she was talking out loud to herself.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Bad movie, good friends.    [CLOSED]  Bad movie, good friends.  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:51 am

Melissa twitched slightly, almost noticeably (particularly since everyone was distracted), upon seeing Aoife rubbing against Katy's leg and getting a head rub in exchange. She had no idea why though, and was equally confused at the strange feeling that had caused her to twitch. Was this... HUNGER? Obviously it was hunger, and thus Melissa began shoving candy into her mouth with one hand. How was she removing the wrappers with only one hand? With an ancient art passed down through the generations by the candy-mages.

Her other hand, scratching Katy's ear, began executing her secret massage technique, one that usually ended up with the receiver of the massage unable to do anything in response, such was the bliss that resulted from it. It would probably work just as well for ears as it did for... every part of the body. Except the tongue. She had other tools for the tongue.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Bad movie, good friends.    [CLOSED]  Bad movie, good friends.  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:58 am

Looking up at Katy, it would take her a few seconds to realise it is not Aphelion, blushing heavily and stopping her purring, "S-Sorry! I-I thought you were s-someone else.. A-and about earlier, I didn't want you to see that happen, or about Melissa." Stopping the move, she goes back to curling up in embarrassment, her back still pressed against the faunus however.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Bad movie, good friends.    [CLOSED]  Bad movie, good friends.  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 10:23 am

Katy let out a tiny gasp, leaning heavily into Melissa. 'Oh man,' she thought to herself excitedly. 'Ear scratches got better?' She wouldn't have thought it possible, but Melissa seemed to know how to do all sorts of things. She briefly wondered what else Melissa knew how to do, and blushed at the thought. Where had that even come from?

"It's fine," she said quietly to Aoife. "Don't worry about it," she added. She wanted to say more to reassure the girl, but talking at any length was proving to be quite difficult. Melissa, if she was paying attention, would probably be able to notice a strange rhythmic twitching coming from underneath the back of the bottom of Katy's hood, which the girl herself was devoting a hand to clamping down on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Bad movie, good friends.    [CLOSED]  Bad movie, good friends.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Bad movie, good friends.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next