RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Movie Knight. [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

Movie Knight. [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 3:42 pm

Arriving at the cinema by horseback, Aoife would look slightly queasy before look at Aphelion, "No disrespect. But I think I will leave horse riding to you. My bike is more faster, and less likely to make me sea sick when I am not at sea."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 3:49 pm

"As you wish. Of course, Equinox can go much faster, but he'd probably make you sick then. And unless you can call your bike here, you're coming back on Equinox." he said, slipping off of Equinox and extending his hand to help Aoife get off.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 3:52 pm

Taking his hand, she would make sure her dress doesn't ride up the horse as she gets off, patting it down before smiling at him, "Well then. Let's find a movie to watch then. Preferably action or horror."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 3:59 pm

Aphelion patted Equinox and gestured to a parking lot. The horse walked up to an empty spot and stretched himself on the ground.

"Certainly, m'lady." Aphelion said jokingly, approaching the cinema listings with a waltz and pulling Aoife with him. I hope I have enough money to actually afford it...
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 4:02 pm

Being pulled, she would reach into a hidden pocket what would be barely visible even to the trained eye. Making sure she had her card in case he didn't have any money on him, she would smile while reading the listings, "As you are paying for it, you can choose what we watch."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 4:08 pm

"Umm..." Aphelion's sight wandered off the listings and onto the colorful posters. "How about this one?" he asked her, pointing at the potentially most blurry but awesome looking poster on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 4:19 pm

"Sure, looks like there should be enough fighting in it. Or at least a fast paced fight." Says Aoife, this time trying to drag him towards the male selling the tickets.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 4:23 pm

Aphelion stumbled after her, before they reached the guy selling the tickets.

"...what now?" he whispered a bit nervously to Aoife. While he wasn't usually nervous talking to people, he had no idea what he should ask for, and how.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 4:27 pm

Squeezing his hand, she proclaims to the man, "Two tickets for Enter the Dragon please." With that she would turn to Aph as the price is announced at a relatively cheap price, "This is the part where you pay."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 4:34 pm

"Oh yeah, yeah." he said, pulling out loose change from his pocket and counting out the ticket prices, before handing it to the man and obtaining the tickets. He handed one to Aoife, "Please navigate me, I've never been here before." he pleaded.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 4:35 pm

Reading the ticker for the screen, she would then start to navigate them based on the signs around the building, "I haven't been here for a while, so just look at the signs." Making it just as the ads start, whispering to him, "Where do you want to sit?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 4:40 pm

"It doesn't matter to me... somewhere without people a lot of people I guess?" he whispered back, spotting a very empty space in the top rows and starting to make his way there, gently tugging Aoife after him.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 4:57 pm

Following him, she would duck so that people could see over her, despite being tiny already. Sitting in the darkest part she can, she pulls him to sit next to her with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 5:12 pm

Aphelion sat down beside her and pulled out a very tiny flask of cider, taking a small gulp of it to make sure his body is ready for the movie.

It began shortly.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 5:26 pm

Watching it intently, she wouldn't even glance at him as she watches it, trying to learn any moves she could use in a fight and get a sense of plot from the movie.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 5:31 pm

Wow. Open side. Bad footwork. Clearly this guy was just goofing off. This one was hardly even in range to use that. But damn, he's cutting through these weaklings like tiger swiping through bunnies. were Aphelion's thoughts during the movie, as he laughed internally at the goons' attempts at apparent fighting. Other than the main characters, everyone sucks, but I guess that is to be expected...
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 5:37 pm

Towards the end of the movie, Aoife would be fully into it, leaning forwards in her seat in anticipation for the ending. Starry eyed as she watched the outnumbered pair perform an outstanding 'final' stand, before help arrives, she would almost completely forget Aphelion is even there, more focused on the film.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 5:44 pm

Oh gods. OH GODS. WOW. Aphelion's eyes brightened up at the really awesome finale. The awareness of his surroundings faded as he felt himself standing there, observing the battle, not moving, but observing it. He no longer saw it as a movie, but rather as a memory.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 5:53 pm

Cheering as the credits start, she would turn to look at Aphelion with the same starry eyes, "That was epic! I would've only chosen something like 'Ratava: Rise of Pandora.' But that was excellent!"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 6:00 pm

Aphelion sat there, frozen from the awesome, "I have no idea what a Ratava is, but I don't think it could get better than this..."

He sat there for about 30 seconds before finally getting up, "Shall we go on then, wherever it is we are meant to be now?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 6:02 pm

"You wanted to go to the Hippogriff next, then the PC store after that." Says Aoife, pulling out a phone and writing a message into it before putting it back away, finally shaking off the awe of what she just witnessed.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 6:29 pm

"Right!" Aphelion jumped up, credits slowly scrolling before him, "Let us go then..."

An audible rumble could be heard from his stomach.

"I'm kind of hungry..." he said to himself as he pulled out the change he had in his pocket and counted it, "You want a snack on our way there? We could get some candy." he said, addressing Aoife this time, as he imagined the chocolate apples waiting for them in the candy store.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 6:32 pm

"I would say you could eat at the pub, but it would be too lively to eat there, so sure I could go for candy." comes out with a laugh, taking his hand in hers and starts to lead him out of the cinema at a slow pace.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 6:38 pm

Have we been holding hands all the time, or did we just randomly start to lead ourselves around? Aphelion asked himself as he walked after Aoife, Though considering I'm pretty sure she's my girlfriend for like, a day now, this is happening unusually fast, even if I somehow managed to bring aphrodisiac into this. I'm probably overthinking it...

"Are you up for another round on Equinox, or would you rather stroll around until we get there?" he inquired, rubbing her knuckles with his thumb.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 6:47 pm

Seemingly thinking holding hands is only natural for people going out, she would distract herself on how she would be leaving the pub alive,"We can take your horse, he would be quicker than walking there if I remember correctly."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movie Knight. [Closed]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next