RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The last movie you saw and what you would rate it out of 10.

Go down 
+8
Chando
Captain Awesome
Kellenredx
Yuki-Chan
xariasfury55
ecksdeeeXD
Kooplah
Wrecker
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

The last movie you saw and what you would rate it out of 10. Empty
PostSubject: The last movie you saw and what you would rate it out of 10.   The last movie you saw and what you would rate it out of 10. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 3:30 am

Well, self explanatory, so have at it. The last movie you saw and what you would rate it out of 10. Popcorn

Unleashed - 8.9/10

Jet Li is just brutal in this film.

RoboCop 2014 - 7.9/10

Not too bad, not too good. Good modern interpretation of the concept, though. Bonus points for the freaky factor in the disassembling scene of Murphy.

The Lego Movie - 11/10

Everything truly is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The last movie you saw and what you would rate it out of 10.   The last movie you saw and what you would rate it out of 10. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 3:36 am

I don't really watch movies much. I can't even think what the last one was. Maybe Iron Man 3 on the flight back from Japan?

Iron Man 3: 8/10. Good stuff, but I was a little less excited near the end when SPOILERS AND STUFF DEALING WITH IRON MAN.

I do however watch shows and stuff.

Dollhouse: I'm only 60% of the way through the 26 episodes of this show, but I would rate the first season 6.5/10, and so far the second season a 7.5/10, with a good chance of going up, because the second season seems to be quite interesting storywise.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The last movie you saw and what you would rate it out of 10.   The last movie you saw and what you would rate it out of 10. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 8:05 am

Robocop(2014)

It'd be 6 or 7 at most. Enjoyable to watch and decent on it's own but crap screenplay at some points and horrible compared to the originals.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: The last movie you saw and what you would rate it out of 10.   The last movie you saw and what you would rate it out of 10. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 5:33 am

Iron Man 3: 8/10 because I found it awesome but it seemed to lack something

Thor 2: 5/10 - really dragging and didn't really seem that good altogether. Heck the only reason it reached 5 was because Stan Lee made a cameo(as usual for Marvel movies.)
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The last movie you saw and what you would rate it out of 10.   The last movie you saw and what you would rate it out of 10. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 6:47 am

Iron Man 3 as well (I don't watch many movies!) 10/10 would watch again. Tony Stark is the best, 'nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The last movie you saw and what you would rate it out of 10.   The last movie you saw and what you would rate it out of 10. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 10:41 am

Lego movie 20/10

This is a gift from all the gods
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The last movie you saw and what you would rate it out of 10.   The last movie you saw and what you would rate it out of 10. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 11:15 am

Lone Survivor: 8/10
Summary of the movie? Lets look to another movie for that: Hot Rod
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: The last movie you saw and what you would rate it out of 10.   The last movie you saw and what you would rate it out of 10. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 3:40 pm

The Grand Seduction - 8.5/10

Chosen to be the opening show of a film festival I attended last night, this independent film is about a small, rundown fishing harbor in the UK that is in desperate need of new jobs in the form of a factory that's scouting new locations. Unfortunately, they need a doctor in order to get the factory, so when they learn that a doctor from the city has been forced to stay a month there, they try try to convince him to stay, hence the name of the film.

While watching the film, I didn't realize that the town mayor was Mad-Eye from Harry Potter, crazy as ever and leading the entire film. It also took about half the movie that the doctor was really the star of the movie flops "John Carter" and "Battleship." Seems like he's getting better at acting.

All in all, great film. Hope it finds a good distributer soon.
Back to top Go down
Chando

Chando

PostSubject: Re: The last movie you saw and what you would rate it out of 10.   The last movie you saw and what you would rate it out of 10. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 12:22 am

Just watched Se7en for the first time last night.

Gotta say, that movie disturbed me a bit. It's pretty gory, but not excessively like some other movies. It's a lot of shock value, a lot of creepy violence. Brad Pitt was interesting, but Morgan Freeman was excellent.

I had to sit there in silence for a minute after the ending, though. That was rough.

10/10
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: The last movie you saw and what you would rate it out of 10.   The last movie you saw and what you would rate it out of 10. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 2:11 am

Foodfight

10/10, would claw my eyes out again.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: The last movie you saw and what you would rate it out of 10.   The last movie you saw and what you would rate it out of 10. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 4:01 pm

Jack the Giant Slayer

7.5/10 A good movie, just a few cringy puns in the first half.
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: The last movie you saw and what you would rate it out of 10.   The last movie you saw and what you would rate it out of 10. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:18 pm

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World. my favourite movie I decided to revisit due to a recent nostalgia overload I had.

10/10. Best movie ever.

And now my rating for the best character, Wallace Wells.

10/10 would bang.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: The last movie you saw and what you would rate it out of 10.   The last movie you saw and what you would rate it out of 10. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 4:43 am

Captain America : The Winter Soldier

9/10. Winter's fight scenes are just amazing.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: The last movie you saw and what you would rate it out of 10.   The last movie you saw and what you would rate it out of 10. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 11:27 am

Children of men:

7/10

Pretty good story, but rushes some parts and doesn't explain some very important pieces, but most of all, not a lot of character development. However the combat scenes are pretty good and there is amazing special effects. Costumes and props were also well done, especially the police and British army.

Frankenstein's army:

3/10

Found footage film (AKA; excuse for poor camera skills), no character development whatsoever, I don't even remember most of the character's names, Terrible voice acting, characters were meant to be Russian but kept changing from a bad Russian accent to a Dutch one through the film. Music was badly done, just the director chanting "Mother Russia" over and over again and special effects were horrible. I guess the base plot idea was good and the costumes were well done, but that's it really.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The last movie you saw and what you would rate it out of 10.   The last movie you saw and what you would rate it out of 10. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The last movie you saw and what you would rate it out of 10.
Page 1 of 1