RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Movie Knight. [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 5:12 pm

Aphelion felt his glomptackle stopped by Aoife's kick. His pose changed from a rocket to a paralysed doll. The hit to the diaphragm threw him onto the ground beside her.

"Savior... of the... universe..." he said in long gasps as he lay on his side.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 5:14 pm

Hearing his voice as she was about to curb stomp him, she sighs heavily and folds her arms, "Savior seems to have failed. Critical mission failure on that account." After that she would reach down and help him back up, putting her arm around his side, "Sorry about that."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 5:19 pm

"Not fair... last time... we fought... we made... love first..." he said before chuckling, which quickly turned into a cough.

"Chainy... McBlingBling... wanted you... to move... your stuff... from his car..." his breathing slowly returned to normal.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 5:24 pm

Nodding, she would help him move towards the shop, it's sign visible to the pair as she starts shivering, having turned her flames off as soon as she picked up Aphelion, "Okay then, and I think you are delirious, you should probably go to sleep."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 5:27 pm

Noticing Aoife shiver, Aphelion moved back and took off his shirt, putting it over her shoulders, "Shoulda brought something... more suitable to cold..."

"Besides... I don't want to sleep. I'd rather snuggle with you when we go back... Please... Or I'll start apologizing for everything again..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 5:32 pm

"When we get back we are sorting out the laptop we are getting you." Replies Aoife, in return she smiles at him, allowing him to enter the building first, "Besides. I didn't expect it to be this cold, stupid wind."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 5:37 pm

"Can't we do both? Sort out my laptop then snuggle?" he asked in a pleading voice before entering the building and holding the door open for her.

"Besides, I'm all tense today again and you're... great at stress relief."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 5:45 pm

"Fiine." comes the reply, gesturing to an isle afterwards, "Look in there for any you want. They will all be able to run the game I mentioned before. So they are pretty high end." Afterwards she would walk towards the games, a large sign saying, "GOHTA:5 , Given the review: Holy Balls My Heart Is Going To Explode Out My Ass!"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 5:51 pm

Aphelion rubbed her head and left for the aisle she gestured to. He started looking at all the laptops in there.

They're all the same... wait, no, this one is red... and this one is indigo... hmm... I guess just the cheapest one will do... he thought to himself, but then he noticed a leaflet 'Your first laptop and you'

He picked one up and started reading attentively.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 5:55 pm

Aoife meanwhile, would follow the massive sign to a large pile of games, a Sign saying "Gears of Halo Theft Auto 5! Kidnap Santa on Christmas Eve and make it a brown, brown Christmas!" Instantly picking one up, she would smile somewhat sadistically as she looks over the casing.

Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 4 E6f8af_2319344
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 6:00 pm

"Okay... so this one means the speed... and this one means the strength... this means how much stuff it can have... and this is how music sounds... and this is how good images look..." he started reciting to himself, looking at laptops and referring back to the leaflet.

"Too slow... too weak... wait, this one..." he looked back at the leaflet, "This one is perfect, apparently..." he said, taking out the laptop and examining it from all sides.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 6:05 pm

Taking the collectors edition copy, she would check over the other games, and grabbing another collectors copy, just this time it being of her game from before - Guild of Warcraft Online. Skipping happily to where the laptops are, she would stand at the end of the line, allowing him to make the choice for himself.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 6:10 pm

Aphelion started knocking on the laptop, listening to the sound it returned, "Well, it's not hollow..." he concluded before hugging the laptop, making sure it won't drop on the floor and turning to see Aoife, he approached her.

"I think... I hope this one will do good."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 6:13 pm

"Alright then, I guess I will pay for them then." Then using a hand to take out her purse, she walks towards the counter, "Let's just hope I brought the cards."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 6:14 pm

"Maybe I can go ask your dad for a loan." Aphelion giggled as he followed her to the counter, still shirtless.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 6:19 pm

"Who's money do you think I am using." Says Aoife with a grin, the cashier either not caring or trying to ignore the shirtless man as Aoife places the two games on the desk and takes the laptop from him rather gently, adding it to the side, "Though you have just killed my spending money for like a month."

With that she would use a discount card to drop the price, paying the remainder in cash.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 6:24 pm

"I'll pay you back, I promise. I'll get a job... some job..." he smiled, picking up the newlybought games and laptop and heading to the door.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 6:26 pm

Following him, she would jump ahead of him, tilting her head as the grin drops, "Anywhere else? It's getting kind of dark out."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 6:29 pm

Aphelion whistled, and soon after Equinox showed up. He put the shopping in the saddlebags then patted the stallion.

"I don't know... I kinda figured we'll be all alone from now on... unless you wanna go somewhere else..." he said, uncertain of what else they could do now.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 6:33 pm

Shaking her head, saying with a small blush what would be near invisible to him, trying to mount the horse but struggling, "No I am fine, got what I wanted, thanks for everything tonight."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 6:38 pm

Aphelion kneeled down and formed a step with his hands to help Aoife get up onto Equinox, "No point thanking me for everything since all I did was pay for the cinema, turn into a chandelier, follow you around a playground and get a laptop out of your money." he said half-jokingly before hopping onto Equinox and sneezing quietly.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 6:40 pm

Looking at him with furrowed brows, she takes his t-shirt off her and wraps it around him, "You were at the playground? I never saw you."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 6:42 pm

"I figured you wanted some time alone. You kind of stormed out of the pub. And obviously, I picked the wrong way of saying high." he smiled, rubbing his chest.

"Anyway, ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 6:50 pm

Giving him a quick nod, she would rest her head on his back, yawning softly as she keeps her arms around him, her aura and its pandemonium attempting to warm the three without setting alight but failing, being little more than a degree higher than her current temperature.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 6:59 pm

"Aoife... if you feel sick, squeeze tighter. I'll do something about it." he said before getting Equinox into a gallop, hoping that neither of them would catch a cold from galloping through cold air.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 7:04 pm

Deciding to not worry him, she would groan before saying, "Just get us there fast, dummy." Trying once again to warm herself up, she would once more try to use her aura, a brief flame going across her hands before fading again, this time her aura stays as a warm blanket around her, causing her to yawn loudly.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 7:09 pm

"Kay." he said before tapping Equinox once, strongly, indicating the biggest speed Equinox could muster. The gallop got even faster, the wind even colder as it rocketed past the pair, Aphelion holding Aoife's arms tightly with one hand to make sure she won't fly off while holding himself up with the other.

((Transit back to the GOTYE for fade number 2 figuring out the laptop and fade number 2 snuggling in Alani's bed.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movie Knight. [Closed]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4