RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Movie Knight. [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 6:38 pm

Have we been holding hands all the time, or did we just randomly start to lead ourselves around? Aphelion asked himself as he walked after Aoife, Though considering I'm pretty sure she's my girlfriend for like, a day now, this is happening unusually fast, even if I somehow managed to bring aphrodisiac into this. I'm probably overthinking it...

"Are you up for another round on Equinox, or would you rather stroll around until we get there?" he inquired, rubbing her knuckles with his thumb.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 6:47 pm

Seemingly thinking holding hands is only natural for people going out, she would distract herself on how she would be leaving the pub alive,"We can take your horse, he would be quicker than walking there if I remember correctly."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 6:52 pm

"Aye." nodded Aphelion as they left the cinema. He whistled for Equinox, then went up to Aoife to grab her on the waist and lift her onto the horse.

I should probably relax. It's not like this is a date... Wait a second...

"Does this count as a date?" he asked her, miliseconds before realising he probably shouldn't have.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 6:55 pm

Snapping out of her train of thought, she would blush as she considers the prospect, "I-I guess it is a date. Why? Is it not going well so far?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 7:07 pm

"N-no, I was just wondering if I should regard it as our first date..." he said before getting onto Equinox and beginning to head for the pub once he knew Aoife was secure on it.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 7:15 pm

"R-Right. Well I figure you should enter first, as I may make an enemy in the first five seconds of entering." Then she grabs hold of him, as if it was giving her hope of making her feel less sickly.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 7:19 pm

"I will, I will. I'll even meatshield you if you want me to, but you'll have to take care of any bruises I get." he said playfully as he tapped Equinox twice, indicating to slow down slightly.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 7:28 pm

"Okay then, though I am not sure I want you getting hurt for me. It should be the other way around." Aoife says in a more demanding voice, though it being quieter as well, her main focus evidently being to not be Horse-sick.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 7:37 pm

"Well, I guess you ARE the Knight in this relationship." he joked, slipping his hand onto her stomach.

"If you feel unwell, we can stop at any time."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 7:45 pm

"Can we just get there quickly?" Comes before a small cough, continuing as she feels his hand, "And if you keep that up, people may think I am pregnant."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 7:51 pm

"Would you like to be?" he asked with a serious whisper, before quickly adding, "Just kidding. It's too early for that, innit?"

After which he tapped Equinox 5 times and quickly went to kiss Aoife, hoping the kiss would surprise her and she wouldn't react to the gallop they just entered.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 8:10 pm

Aoife turns to look at him as if to reply before being ambushed by the kiss, losing her train of thought as she stares in a confused manner, not saying anything to him.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 8:14 pm

Aphelion smiled at her innocently until Equinox slowed down and stopped by the pub, "We're here, and you're not sick. I'm sure you'd get over horse sickness if you focused on something else." he said, booping her on the nose and jumping down, once again lending her a hand.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 2:39 am

Getting off, she would smirk as she says, "Remember the promise? No looking at the picture, or I may not be able to stop hitting you."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:29 am

"I don't know where 'the picture' is but I promise I won't actively look for it or at it." he swore before heading to the pub and walking in.

((It's better if you control the NPCs, but if there's fighting leave me one before we leave))
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:37 am

The inside of the pub would be in full swing, if by full swing you mean fighting. Despite this, there would be no weapons drawn, just pure fist fighting. As Aoife walked in, out of nowhere a hand would grab her by the throat, with the giant shouting, "Go long!" Before throwing her at a far wall, hitting it with a loud hit before chains would wrap around her and throw her at the bar, nearly taking out the bartender as she hits the wall once more, the picture of the three maids put up the night before shaking slightly but staying on.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:49 am

Aphelion stared at the flying Aoife, completely stunned.

What... The... Gods...

He followed her movement and prepared to jump to her, but then he saw the picture.

A single tear slid down his right cheek.

Gods... Protect me...
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:54 am

Growling as she rubs her head, she would glare at her two aggressors, both laughing heavily at her before she jumps at them, flame fists going against lightning and ice fists while completely forgetting Aphelion is even there, nearby combatants being removed from the area by the fight of auras.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:56 am

Aphelion thought a bit about the picture. I've seen better angles... But having photographic evidence would be nice.

Leaving Aoife to fight, he jumped up to the barkeep, "Hey, how much for the picture?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 1:04 pm

The barkeep would look younger than Aphelion, looking in his early to mid-teens, fully engrossed in the fight between the three initially, blinking as he is asked the question, he looks back at the picture before to the asker, saying in polite manner, "Sorry, the picture is my fathers, though mind if I ask why you want it? I could get a copy if it's not for any indecent reasons." Afterwards he would sigh heavily, yelling to the other patrons, "Watch out. They are at it again."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 1:25 pm

"I am newly self-discovered collector of maids and maid accessories and I wanted to add this fine specimen to my small collection." he said, trying to make sure he sounded as least creepy as he could, before turning to the fight, "Does this happen often? I haven't seen any of it from one of my few earlier visits here..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 1:30 pm

Looking him weirdly, he would sigh heavily before gesturing to the three as all the patrons stop fighting and watch, "Well normally Ice boy isn't around and it's just the other two. But whenever they meet, it happens. We even call them the temperamental elementals. As they are always fighting or hugging, depending on the hour and moon. As for the picture, we will probably need ID and a place to send the picture."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 1:36 pm

"I could literally take it out right now, but I'd need it wrapped. If you insist on delivering it though... Here you go." Aphelion said, pulling out his ID card and showing it to the man, "If you need the address to send it to I can write it down but I'd need pen and paper."

He kind of stopped caring about the fight as he looked at the barkeep, hoping that Aoife would be distracted long enough to not notice the deal.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 1:58 pm

Taking some paper from under the bar, he pulls out a pen from his pocket, quickly copying down his ID before offering the pad and pen to him, "Here you go." With that he goes back to watching the fight, facepalming as the golden haired ice user hangs on the defensive and the shirtless white haired Lightning user attacks, despite this nothing would be destroyed so far, all precision shots despite the speed and intensity of the fight, "I should probably stop that, before they cause more damage than the last time they did this."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 2:05 pm

Aphelion wrote down his dorm address then turned back to watch the hopefully-soon-to-be-stopped fight, "Destruction eh? I'm kinda used to seeing stuff broken... More so cremated than anything else... I can see why you'd be worried." he said, observing carefully.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 2:11 pm

Sighing, he would put the pad back under the bar, his voice breaking slightly as he yells, "Connla, Ferdiad and Aoife. Time to stop or I will throw you all out." At this they would immediately back down, grinning at each other before Aoife ditches them, walking back to Aphelion.

"Sorry about that, apparently me asking for a little more money is a bad thing." Comments Aoife, still grinning and going to hug him.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 2:19 pm

"This is an interesting way to resolve such issues." he said, accepting the hug. So this is her crazy family... if this were anything like Dannlac I probably ought to expect an attack... And I probably should.

Having thought that, he raised his guard slightly while returning the hug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movie Knight. [Closed]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next