RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Movie Knight. [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 2:11 pm

Sighing, he would put the pad back under the bar, his voice breaking slightly as he yells, "Connla, Ferdiad and Aoife. Time to stop or I will throw you all out." At this they would immediately back down, grinning at each other before Aoife ditches them, walking back to Aphelion.

"Sorry about that, apparently me asking for a little more money is a bad thing." Comments Aoife, still grinning and going to hug him.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 2:19 pm

"This is an interesting way to resolve such issues." he said, accepting the hug. So this is her crazy family... if this were anything like Dannlac I probably ought to expect an attack... And I probably should.

Having thought that, he raised his guard slightly while returning the hug.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 2:27 pm

Other than the Hostile stares from her father, they would just return to their table and talk in hushed voices, Aoife tilting her head slightly as she looks at him, "So why did you want to come here again?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 2:39 pm

"Get a drink, talk, try some of these funky games at the back... Relax for a bit before we go shopping and back, y'know. I hoped to meet your Da... but I'm reconsidering it." he said, "I also wanted to see if anyone had any open jobs, since I think I quit here after I thought my book would do well..."

He put his elbows on the table and held up his face, looking Aoife right in the eyes and putting on the most serious tone possible, "Besides, I always wanted to do it behind a pub."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 2:48 pm

Blushing heavily, Aoife would just stare at him while the bartender looks at him with a weirded out look , "Sir, do not have sex in or around the pub. I would prefer there to not be a murder."
Nodding in response to the child Aphelion just traumatized, she would look downwards, "W-What he said, i-it would be dirty and who knows what could go wrong, like we could be robbed or something."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 2:55 pm

"You can't get robbed if you're broke. But fine, I'll wait. We can do it in Alani's bed. She'll regret not listening to me and skipping the training." he said wisely, almost reaching to stroke a would-be beard. Instead, he bopped her on the nose, "You look so cute when you blush..." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 3:01 pm

Blinking as he bops her, she wouldn't notice the Chain fly at Aphelion's leg until it was too late, it coiling around it before flying back the way it came, both the men Aoife was fighting with now standing and radiating with the same murderous Intent saved by the girl for combat. The tall, White haired version of Aoife would have a fist ready with his electrical aura going across it, while the Golden haired chain user's ice aura over his own fist, saying in a hostile voice, "So this is the one you were telling me about Dad? How long have you been deflowering my sister then?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 3:06 pm

"Hi, I'm Aphelion, nice to meet you. Only once, only yesterday." Aphelion said with a pleasant grin before activating his Arctic Panda technique, ready for a beating. I guess that's how it happens in this family...
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 3:11 pm

Gesturing to his son with a small smile, Connla would sigh before literally throwing the handle up into the rafters and back down, calling back the chains with the handle and literally hanging Aphelion in the air, whole pub laughing, even Aoife struggles to suppress a snicker as she just watches on, deciding to not get involved in the 'introductions'.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 3:16 pm

Aphelion didn't let up his armor lock, his face still in his hands but his legs, one chained, close to his chest. He hung upside down, his expression still frozen with the grin.

This is certainly awkward... A bit. I kind of thought it'll be more of a physical beating rather than a pride beating... but it's still a beating, so I was still right.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 3:22 pm

Aoife finally decides to intervene, simply walking up to her brother and at the last seconds, BAM, Uppercut. Taking the handle, she would release the chains without any limit to the speed, crashing him to the ground as she glares at them, not even checking on Aphelion before throwing the handle at the floored Connla.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 3:26 pm

Crashing headfirst on the ground, Aphelion would balance for about a second or two before toppling onto his back and rocking back and forth like a turtle.

I didn't think she'd join the commotion... and I'd rather not actively participate in a fight of these three... I could accidentally hurt her...
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 3:33 pm

Aoife then moves to help up Aphelion after glaring, while Father goes to help up Son. Still having a stare-down, she spins and starts walking out, the formlessness that is Aoife's usual passive aura having taken on the shape of ethereal flames, evidently only half a second from setting the place alight. Meanwhile the two males would look at Aphelion, only stopping in their attacks because of the same reason she left.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 3:40 pm

Once he was helped up and Aoife left, Aphelion unlocked his Arctic Panda Stance and reached to his breast pocket, taking a quick drink of cider to help clear the dizziness and putting it away. He turned towards the door, "Unless you guys want to, like, eat my pride some more, I'm gonna go talk to her." he said, stretching his limbs and following her, the chain still wrapped around his leg.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 3:57 pm

Connla releases the chain and calls it back, yelling to the man as he leaves, "And tell her to take her stuff out of my car! It's taking up space I require." With that, they sit back down laughing to themselves.

Meanwhile Aoife would be walking at a slow pace towards the PC/Game store, scowling as she regains her calm, stopping halfway and listening to the night noises, the calls of owls and other night creatures filling her ears.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 4:02 pm

After noticing her from a distance, Aphelion jumped through the air a few times before landing softly on a nearby rooftop. He observed her more closely. She looks calm enough... Perhaps I shouldn't reveal myself to her. Maybe she's mad at me for taking it instead of fighting back...
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 4:18 pm

Deciding to just relax, she would head into a nearby playground, sitting on a swing and launching herself, looking at her feet and not caring if her dress gets dirtied.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 4:22 pm

Following her to the playground but keeping his distance, Aphelion jumped up onto a rather sturdy tree branch and, using it to conceal himself, observed her.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 4:34 pm

Not even passing the time by talking to herself, she would just simply swing herself forwards and back, the odd whistling to no particular tune leaving her lips, her aura flickering then fading as she fades into the darkness, the only visible part being the red parts of her dress.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 4:39 pm

Aphelion took a seat on the branch and observed the mesmerizing movement of the red dress, still silent, ever watchful over her. Perhaps love is really sometimes about not being close...
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 4:51 pm

Accidentally launching herself too far back, she falls off the swing and onto the ground, looking towards the entrance to the playground with a frown.
Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 3 Tokisaki_kurumi___date_a_live_by_vanilla_shortcake-d64fxet

Finally getting up after staying on the ground for a few moments, she would say to herself, "Seems he is still catching up. I assume he knows the way to the store, I can just wait for him there." With that she would start moving towards her destination, seemingly eager to get him his laptop and a game for herself.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 4:58 pm

Aphelion jumped off, not having heard what she said, landing on the metallic fence surrounding the playground and following her while still on it. Maybe I should surprise her now.

"Dun dun dunn dunn dun dun dunn dunn dun dun dunn dunn dun dun dunn dunn..." he started quietly counting off to himself.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 5:01 pm

Not hearing him over a sudden assault of wind from the opposite direction, Aoife would shiver before hurrying up slightly, lighting up her aura for warmth, she would continue her fast walk, wanting to arrive before it closes for the night.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 5:03 pm

"Dun dun dunn dunn dun dun dunn dunn"

He jumped off and walked faster.

"Dun dun dunn dunn dun dun dunn dunn"

He got into a sprint and leapt into the air.

"FLASH!"

Then he rocketed himself right towards her.

"AAAAAAH!"

Then went for a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 5:08 pm

Considering it is by now early night, she would instantly react to what in her mind is a would be attacker, having left her weapons at home, she would go to send a flaming kick to his chest, followed by Jab heading for his diaphragm.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 5:12 pm

Aphelion felt his glomptackle stopped by Aoife's kick. His pose changed from a rocket to a paralysed doll. The hit to the diaphragm threw him onto the ground beside her.

"Savior... of the... universe..." he said in long gasps as he lay on his side.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 5:14 pm

Hearing his voice as she was about to curb stomp him, she sighs heavily and folds her arms, "Savior seems to have failed. Critical mission failure on that account." After that she would reach down and help him back up, putting her arm around his side, "Sorry about that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movie Knight. [Closed]   Movie Knight. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movie Knight. [Closed]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next