RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Open] The Hippogriff Pub

Go down 
+4
Seiryuu24
Prinny
zhleader
Frankenstein Joe
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

[Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 11:44 am

Stopping after around ten minutes to do the guitar, she blinks before taking out her earpiece and going to sip her drink, "You finished now?"
Back to top Go down
zhleader

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:33 pm

Zack wanders in, cradling Geoff with his left arm. He places Geoff on one of the bar stools before ordering a small plate of lettuce and carrots as well as a soda for himself. Looking around, he spots Aoife and Melissa. "Hey, how's it goin', guys?" Zack waves to them.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:52 pm

Waving back, she would evidently not care that she is in her maid outfit as she sips her drink again, before saying to Melissa, "Looks like you are going to be meeting Zack then."
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:47 pm

Zack walks over, placing Geoff on the table where Aoife and Melissa are sitting before going back for the small plate and his own drink. Zack walks back to the table and extends his hand out to Melissa. "Hi, I'm Zack!" he says, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 2:00 pm

Deciding to pet Geoff as they get to know each other, she smiles slightly, acting rather childish with the rabbit unlike the serious persona she had just had on in front of Melissa.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 10:51 pm

Melissa stared blankly at the outstretched hand for a few moments, swapping between looking at the hand, Aoife, her hand, the roof, the floor and the hand every second or so. After a tense half-minute, she suddenly grabbed the hand with her own, shaking it vigorously with a grin.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Melissa!" She said.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 12:07 pm

Zack took a seat after finishing his handshake with Melissa. "Are you a student too? I don't think I've seen you around before. Are you part of a team?" Zack asks, excited to make a new friend.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 5:18 am

((OOC: Sorry! Didn't notice you posted!))

Melissa thought for a moment, before shaking her head sadly, "No, sorry I'm not a student here. I'm actually a member of the Vale Disciplinary Police force - and don't bother trying to work out who were are, we're a hidden group." She lied with a straight, convincing face.

"Oh I probably shouldn't have told you that though, there's a 50% chance you'll be executed in your sleep for knowing this!" She said cheerfully right after, trying to make it sound like a good thing.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 10:07 am

"Haha, joke's on you! I don't sleep! Ever!" Zack laughed heartily, believing he had thwarted any assassination attempts. "Plus, if anyone sneaks in, Geoff can always wake me up!" Zack smirked. "He's a pretty smart rabbit, you know! He can even sense when Grimm are near!"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 10:51 am

Stopping to pay attention to the pair, she would look up at some noise coming from the bar. Behind it a somewhat large picture coming up. Blushing heavily at it, she would put her face back down to try and hide it, passively adjusting her maid costume slightly before going back to petting Geoff.
[Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 10 Hippogriff%20New%20Pic
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 10:55 am

"Heh, that's what you think, but-" Melissa paused halfway through her sentence, noticing for the first time the rabbit on the table being petted by Aoife, "...Is that a battle-trained pet rabbit?" She asked, astounded.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 12:10 pm

"Mhmmm!" Zack proudly pumped out his chest, laying his hands on his waist. "I found him a few days after school started. He can find Grimm, track my teammates, and has a full suit of bronze plate armor I made! His name is Geoff." Noticing Aoife's blushing, Zack's eyes follow hers to the wall. "Heh, that's a funny picture for them to have in a bar. What a coincidence, they have the same outfit as you, Aoife!" Zack chuckles before taking another sip of his soda.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 1:56 pm

"So basically you have a Grimm hunting battle bunny? That's so awesome!" Melissa said, "Have you ever considered strapping a laser cannon to the back of it though? I think a bunny should be able to handle a laser weapon pretty well, and all you have to do is steal the technology from aliens and you'll have a Grimm-hunting, teammate-tracking, bronze-armoured, laser-equipped battle bunny!"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 2:03 pm

Face-desking at Zack's response, she would lift her head up just for it to go back down when Melissa speaks, groaning heavily, "How much have you two had to drink? As if you are both sober, you may as well get married."
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 2:13 pm

Zack suddenly stops, unable to comprehend the inherent awesomeness involved with arming a rabbit with a laser cannon. He stares at Geoff, envisioning beams of pure energy flowing from a metal cannon on the rabbit's back. "That would be... AWESOME!" Zack jumps out of his chair, throwing both hands in the sky. "I've gotta talk to Jet about designing something like that! Thanks for the idea! You get a cookie as your prize!" Zack points his left wrist towards Meliss and flicks upward, causing a chocolate chip cookie to dispense from inside his coat sleeve in front of her. Taking his seat once again, Zack hears Aoife's grumblings. "Hmmm... I don't think I can get married. Alex told me that it would be irresponsible and that I couldn't handle the responsibility. But now that I think about it, I've taken care of Geoff pretty well! Maybe we could get married! Where do you go for that kind of thing?" Zack says, oblivious to Aoife's sarcasm and the inherent properties of marriage.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 3:36 pm

"Hmmmmm... I dunno, but as a member of the Vale... Umm..." Melissa stuttered, her incredible fake story beginning to break apart, "Something Police force, I don't think it would be appropriate for me to get married, unfortunately. You know, with all the secrets and stuff. But if you do get a laser cannon attached to your bunny, make sure to show me! Or blow up some random wall in the school and I'll know, that works too!" She said.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 4:20 pm

"Though wouldn't destruction of property be against the law miss Police woman?" Says the face down Aoife, groaning afterwards, "And I am pretty sure endorsing weapons of destruction being given to a bunny is also slightly on the criminal side, or are you a rather corrupt cop?"
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 6:25 pm

"Haha, Aoife's right, we should turn you in!" Zack says jokingly. "But yeah, if I ever make it, I'll be sure you're the first to see it!"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 12:03 am

"Weeeellll... It's the Disciplinary force, not the Preventative force, so I think it's alright as long as I arrest you afterwards or something? Something like that!" Melissa said, having to think for a few moments for a good excuse to keep up her ultimate lie.

"But wait, if you make it wouldn't you be the first to see it? Or are you going to make it while blind and then show me while not looking?" She said after, confused.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 3:19 am

"Good point," Zack said, "okay, maybe you'll be the second person to see it. Although, if Geoff counts as a person then you'd be the third. But if Jet helps then you'd be fourth." Zack scratches his head for a while, thinking. "Okay, how about this. I'll make sure you're within the first five people to see it! That's not too bad, right?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 5:25 am

"I dunno... In the time it would take you to find me I think a lot more people would see it... A bunny with a laser cannon would be pretty noticeable... Unless you hide him under your shirt or something, but that runs the risk of a laser cannon misfire..." Melissa said, a little down that she likely wouldn't be one of the first five to see a bunny with a laser cannon mounted.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 12:32 pm

Thinking even harder, Zack formulated another plan. "Ooh! What if you help me make it!? That way there'd be no risk of having to take it around outside! I'm pretty sure I could find some easy stuff for you to help with if you're not good with weapons and stuff."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 12:44 pm

"I'm uhh... Pretty good I guess, or so people tell me! Good enough to help out with a little, and it really sounds like a lot of fun to make a bunny sized laser cannon! Actually to make any sort or laser cannon, really!" Melissa said, liking the idea.

Melissa rested her chin in her hand for a few moments, deep in thought, "Hmm.. I wonder if a bunny sized laser cannon could be resized to a human sized one..." She said quietly, although still loud enough for Bunny boy and Aoife to hear, "So when do you want to get it done?" She said suddenly, smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 1:11 pm

"Sometime soon! I want it done as soon as possible so Geoff can start helping out Team JASZ on the battlefield! Whenever you're available we should meet up in the workshop. I'll see if I can get Jet to come too!" Zack says happily. "And maybe if we make it well enough we can design one for humans, too." Zack smirks, thinking of his three teammates all wearing official Team JASZ laser cannons.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:10 am

"Okay! You can send me a message through your Scroll whenever you're going, I can just skip class if I need to, class is useless, making laser weapons is more fun!" Melissa said in an excited tone, "How's the Beacon Workshop anyways? I haven't had a need to check out the workshop yet, but if it's anywhere close to the one at my last school then I'm pretty excited!"

'Maybe after making a laser weapon for humans, I could go even further up to airship laser weapons... and then maybe laser weapons for spaceships, and then I could make the a giant moon sized structure with a giant planet destroying laser cannon! That sounds like a great idea!' She thought, making sure to remember to ensure her moon-sized weapon wouldn't be able to be destroyed by a single-person fighter.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 2:53 pm

"The workshop is really cool! They have lots of materials in there, it's everything you could ever want!" Zack replied. "There's a bunch of space, too, so lots of people can be in there at once. You should really check it out if you have time."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 2:55 pm

"Anyway! Back from insanity. Why are you here today Zack?" Asks Aoife, deciding if she listened for any longer she would go into a comatose state.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Open] The Hippogriff Pub
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next