RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Open] The Hippogriff Pub

Go down 
+4
Seiryuu24
Prinny
zhleader
Frankenstein Joe
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
zhleader

[Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 4:52 pm

Zack quickly gets bored of fighting obviously weaker opponents. He walks back to the area where Aoife is dancing holding two unconscious men by their collars. "Hey, Aoife. This bar fight isn't as fun as you made it seem." Tossing the bodies aside, Zack continues, "Is that game any fun?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 5:02 pm

Nearly being thrown off her 200 combo, she gives herself a quick boost with her aura before continuing to dance, "Game? This is practice." Smirking as she dances, her movements being somewhat similar to her footwork in battle.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 5:06 pm

"Hrmmm... your training seems a lot more fun than mine. I just swing Volc-Cannus around and meditate for a few hours." Zack pouts for a moment before perking up. "Oh, hey! I know! How about I join you for your training? I promise not to get in the way!"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 5:12 pm

Smiling slightly, she nods and gestures to the dance pad next to her, "Try not to break it. I am not the only one who uses this. Just hit the arrow it indicates at the right time." Putting her own machine on max difficulty, she would start ahead of him, "Well, my other training involves destroying all the dummies in the arena. So this one is more passive."
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 5:21 pm

Zack raises his hands in triumph. He quickly steps up to the machine, placing it on the same setting as Aoife's. He begins, trying to follow along with the steps, but misses on most of them. "Man, this really is hard enough to be training. But I refuse to be defeated by this game!" Zack continues flailing with the coordination of a drunken sloth, intensely staring down the arrows as they pass across the screen.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 5:27 pm

Aoife would on the other-hand have the coordination of a Korean playing Starcraft 2, Her feet hitting every note and small beads of sweat forming on her forehead from the work, trying to keep one eye on Zack, she suppresses the urge to laugh at his attempts to keep up with her.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 5:58 pm

Zack continues angrily flailing his legs, slowly making very little progress. "Come on, you god- WHAT!? I got that one! No just a- crap!" Eventually Zack gives up entirely and starts over on the beginner's difficulty. "How do you do this!? It's like impossible!" Zack says, now landing moves much more frequently.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 6:08 pm

"A lot of practice. Besides you have to have quick reaction times when you start coming here a while. As shown by that fight I started, if you are slow, you get beaten." Placing the difficulty down a few levels, she slows down to match it.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 6:42 pm

"How often do you come here? Doesn't seem like the kind of place I'd ever think to find you." Zack says with a questioning look.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 1:31 am

"Around one every two weeks from about my second year in Signal. It's a good place to train reactions, what means you can move faster and in more control. Plus, it's good to watch everyone fight for no reason." Aoife says with a snicker, wiping her forehead.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 2:15 am

Zack laughs. "Yeah, but these guys are all way too weak and drunk. It's nowhere near as fun as the fights we have at school!"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 2:28 am

Moving her clothing enough to show the bandage around her neck, she comments coldly, "Yeah. But they still have the common decency to not try to eat you."
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 7:47 am

"Yeah, I guess that's true!" Zack chuckles. "But personally, I prefer fights that are way too hard to fights that are too easy. You have to go all out in those kinds of fights!" Zack goes to retrieve Geoff from the under the bar counter. "I'll see you later! I have to go meet my new team members! This was pretty fun, we should do more!" Zack yells back to Aoife as he exits through the front door of the pub.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 8:13 am

Shouting after him, "Okay! Have fun!" She resumes her 'training', she keeps going on the dance machine for a few more songs, leaving after she finally misses a note, kicking one patron with her plate boots as goes towards Goldey and drives off.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 4:10 pm

Aphelion walked into the pub from the back in his bartender uniform. He started working part-time here to earn some money and he really hoped there'd be no fights in here. This was the place to turn to for his drinks in case the Club kicked him out and he wanted to try and preserve it.

He got behind the bar as his shift started and immediately got into his brewing groove.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 4:37 pm

Walking up to the door after parking, she scans the people in the pub before centring on one in the far corner, seeing him she instantly runs at him, starting to fight him from the offset.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 4:41 pm

"Oh. Ok. So it's not quiet. Wonderful... Can't go bloody anywhere to just relax..." Jet sits at the bar, sighing and holding his head in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 4:45 pm

Aphelion watched as the door opened, the crazy pyromaniac girl walked in and instantly ran at someone to fight him.

WHAT THE HELL thought Aphelion, Oh no. No no no no no NO. You are NOT screwing up this place too.

He grabbed one of the beer coasters sitting beside him and flung it like a shuriken at her head.

"Are you serious right now? ARE YOU SERIOUS!?" shouted Aphelion as he poured drinks to his customers, only to find they turned to watch the fight.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 4:50 pm

Hit in the head by the coaster. It distracts Aoife long enough for her muscle bound opponent to get a good shot on her stomach. Keeling over from just that punch, she lands face first in the opponents lap, the man picking her up with one arm and getting up to his full height, he throws her across the room, Aoife falling to the floor with a laugh amid coughing.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 4:53 pm

"Jeez Aoife... Calm down with the fighting, will you? You're gonna either get killed or in serious trouble." Jet tells her as he spins around to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 4:58 pm

Ferdiad coming into view, he laughs as well, both of them ignoring the others in the pub as they continue to fight Daughter vs Father. Both landing blows even if Aoife's look like they do nothing. Finally ending a few minutes after, they return to the table he was at before, making small talk.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 5:01 pm

Phew... Nothing broke... thought Aphelion as he cleaned beer glasses and poured a few more drinks. Then he briefly left the bar to reclaim the coaster.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 5:03 pm

Jet sighs and gets up, deciding to head back to Beacon. Maybe gets some rest, maybe not. He just wanted to relax in a quiet place. "So much fighting..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 5:09 pm

Already decided on staying the night, Aoife would yell out, "Hey, can I have a beer over here?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 5:17 pm

"Sure, come and get it." said Aphelion, almost in a challenging tone, as he poured a tall glass of Guinness and put it on the bar counter. He was tempted to add a little anxiety drug to it, perhaps to stop her from fighting, but he thought better. Not now... Not on my first day...
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 5:20 pm

Getting up, she grabs the glass, nearly spilling a little as she bounces back to where she is sitting, sipping at it casually while she passes the time, yelling again, "Know if anyone else is coming? May get lonely for you if they aren't."
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 5:23 pm

Zack walks into the pub. "Hey, Aoife, Jet! Sorry I took so long, had to go back and give Geoff some water!" Zack takes a seat next to Aoife and orders a soda.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Hippogriff Pub   [Open] The Hippogriff Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Open] The Hippogriff Pub
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next