RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] Empty
PostSubject: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 4:47 pm

Aphelion was sitting on Alani's bed, applying 'Burn Heal' to his burns from handling hot Aoife.

Well, now that the Professional Wingman even scored, Marc has GOT to get together with Alani.

Aphelion looked at his MP. "Elemental Meido" was playing on the screen, sound playing through the headphones.

Great. I'm addicted now.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 4:50 pm

Knocking on the door, she would be wearing her dress from the trip. Fully washed and her hair plaited once more, ribbons on , "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 5:12 pm

HIDE THE CREAM

Aphelion quickly closed the lid and dropped the cream, kicking it under his bed.

"Come in." he said nonchalantly, grabbing a clipboard with a half-full page of Leola lines on it and a pen, completely not noticing that his earphones fell out and his MP was just laying on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 5:18 pm

Opening the door timidly, she would go to sit opposite him, going "So how far have you got?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 5:24 pm

"Well, I got half a page of lines for Leola, one full page for Viola, two pages for Alani... that's about it. he said, shuffling through his pages. He handed the clipboard to Aoife.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 5:29 pm

Taking the clipboard, she would start looking over the pages to see what they say, "I see. Not bad for doing it in one night."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 5:35 pm

"Hmm? Oh, no, nights are for training. I started some... Aphelion looked at the sun outside, 4 hours ago?" he said carelessly before looking back at her

"...so, anything else to do? You were gonna tell me something today, weren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 5:45 pm

Nodding, she would put down the clipboard and give him a completely deadpan look, her tone suddenly serious, "Yes. I needed to tell you that I currently have a staple in me what has the possibility to kill me."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 5:52 pm

Aphelion looked at Aoife more closely now. He reached out to her and grabbed her ear, tugging on it slightly.

"Don't make me wait a whole day to hear a silly joke." he said teasingly, "There wasn't even any build up to it, and the build up is the most important part. And try to make it sound believable. A staple can't kill someone!"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 5:57 pm

Yelping from pain, she moves forwards with the tug, not trying to stop him however as she continues, "I am serious! The Tin can placed one on my spine! I don't remember where , but it overrides my nervous system, so I can't move."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 6:02 pm

Losing balance, Aphelion fell down, tugging Aoife down to join him.

"Y-you are kidding, r-right?" he stuttered nervously, "You're joking... right? Nobody would do that to a comrade... right? Right?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 6:10 pm

Falling down, her expression or tone wouldn't change even though her dress is not the tightest fitting due to her less than average size, Aoife would continue, "Well evidently the mongrel would. And I wouldn't say that he is a comrade, more of an enemy."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 6:31 pm

"...to be under a will of a half-human metalhead... It must be awful..." Aphelion said, attempting to hug Aoife.

"I'm going to have to ask him to remove it from you."
I'm going to have to get stronger... and beat a giant hole in where his eyes should be.

"Don't worry! If he ever uses that in a fight, I'll throw you at him." he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:43 am

Letting him hug her, she says in a rather sarcastic voice "Oh, it's perfectly great knowing you are not in full control of your own body."
Sighing heavily, she would stop, continuing in her normal tone, "And he won't take it out. Kirkka even demanded he do it and he ignored her."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 2:57 am

"I don't think Kirkka is allowed to beat students up though..." Aphelion said, more to himself than her.

"Well, if anyone asks, we're the Paralyzed Pair. We both stop moving if we take it too far." he added, still smiling, although he sounded slightly sad at the end.

But... Leo done goofed. I really will have to beat him up, if even just for telling Aoife about it.

"...Let's not think about it now, shall we?" he said reassuringly, hoisting himself up while attempting to help Aoife stand up.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 3:26 am

"Okay! And paralyzed pair? Been playing Cripple Girls again?" comes out followed by a snicker, getting up before losing her serious facade, "Right! Lets make this game the greatest!"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 10:55 am

''I haven't played Cripple Girls since our... 'wrestling match' last night. I just downloaded a few movies and watched them...'' he said calmly.

Oh crap... I've got explaining to do if she finds my new Meido collection... better change the subject and swipe the MP... Aphelion realised, glancing at his Media Player.

''Y-yeah! Let's make a Goatie!'' Aphelion shouted enthusiastically, remembering his research about games which brought him to 'GOTY'. ''Which reminds me, I heard of an applecation which uses a voice to change your own voice when you talk. We should get that.''
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 11:42 am

Rolling her eyes, she nods slightly before going, "Know where we can get one then? We would still need the other voices though, and who would voice Leola? Considering no one actually knows what the Tin can sounds like without his I am a Robot impression."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 11:52 am

"Well, we could just have her speak in robot voice all the time. I don't see a need for her to sound human." Aphelion said, approaching the MP with his hand, "And other people, we'll still need to record, but I think if we speak through their voices it'll sound better." he added before yawning slightly.

Aphelion quickly reached under Alani's bed and pulled out a bottle of gin. He took about three gulps before sighing refreshingly and stretching.

"Ah, I feel more awake than ever! I hope you had a good sleep, since we'll need to find that applecation and someone to draw the scenes... and someone to make the game... and put it on a disk... doesn't sound like we've gotten too far, now that I think about it..." he said, scratching his chin.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 11:56 am

"I guess that is true and that was going to be what I said about the voice app. As for the drawings, I have no one in mind though we could see if Melissa is any good. Also, for making the game itself, I am sure I could teach myself in time to get it all done. It shouldn't be that hard to make and put onto a disk. And you forget about the soundtrack, we may need a few others for that as well." Comments Aoife, moving to lie down on Aphelion's bed and face the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:02 pm

"Oh yeah, music too indeed." he added, quickly sliding his MP into his pocket. Then he slid up the bed so that his head was hanging off the end, looking at Aoife.

"So is there anything else for me to do? I kind of lost muse about an hour ago..." he asked, not even trying to pretend that he has pretty much no idea how you actually make a game.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:12 pm

"Well story is the most important thing for this type of games. As well as good music. You could try to create the game, what may speed it up, but it is up to you." Looking around, she then goes, "Got a spare laptop? Want to do something quick."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:17 pm

"I have no idea if anyone here owns a laptop. Sadly I can't help you with that." he answered with a sigh before reaching for the clipboard and trying to come up with a story.

Once upon a time, in the mystical island of Beacon...
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:20 pm

Watching him for a few moments, she would titter before saying as she gets up, "However, as it is already evidently at the Academy, the story is more for the different routes of the game. So conversations, backstory if you can. Stuff like that. But excuse me for a second while I retrieve my laptop then." Saying that, she would open the door and sprint off like a homing missle for their dorm.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:24 pm

Aphelion quickly jumped down and started putting the messy room into order. He straightened out all of the sheets and quickly compiled all of the loose pages into a neat booklet. Then he slid under his bed and grabbed the burn cream. He started crawling out to hide it back in his drawer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next