RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 12:59 pm

If only I could be this innocent in my sleep. thought Aphelion as he looked at Aoife turn before going back to cooking, changing to the next song in his inner playlist, watching his brew carefully and taking out an apple every few minutes to give it a taste.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 1:27 pm

Starting to talk to herself in her sleep, though it would be little more than a mumble, "Teehee, I activate Phoenix mode, no... Fire dragon mode... Fire Goddess... Fire Drive?" Tossing from her inability to choose a name, she groans in her sleep before falling silent again.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 1:35 pm

Maybe I should play more games... I'd rather have vivid dreams like her than feed off my girlfriend...

He walked up to Aoife and covered her with Alani's sheets before returning to the brewing breakfast. Unable to come up with anything else to sing, he started whistling to a sax tune he heard some time ago.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 1:59 pm

Rather suddenly, Aoife would wake up. Aura bursting up into flames as quickly as she awoke, she would throw herself up and out of the bed with a kick and hit the wall, saying in her daze, "Phoenix Drive!" Quickly setting the sheets ablaze.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 2:09 pm

Aphelion was just pulling out the last apples from the boiling cider when Aoife exploded in flames. Wide eyed he watched Aoife's ascension until the sheets caught on fire. Instinctively, he grabbed the cider, but stopped himself. It'll scald her.

Instead, he ran up, grabbed the burning sheets and quickly worked them into a ball before running back to the window and empowering his hand to throw it at the fountain.

"Never a bore..." he whispered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 2:17 pm

Realising she is not in her dream any more, flame is replaced by chaotic Blood-red, that around her face is instead replaced by her blushing, "S-Sorry. Didn't mean to do that...." With that she would move to her clothes, starting to get dressed despite their dishevelled nature.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 2:21 pm

"Let's call this payback for my drilling operation." Aphelion laughed as he stacked the apples and topped them off with a layer of red wine.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 2:33 pm

"Drilling operation...? Oh, you mean more of strip mining." Comes from the now dressed Aoife, laughing it off as well as she glances at the door somewhat, "Will need to grab my battle gear soon. Want to get some training in before the quick stop at the workshop."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 2:38 pm

"Won't be joining me for breakfast then?" asked Aphelion with a hint of disappointment in his voice as he added a few mint leaves to the apple stack, "I-it's n-not like I made it for you... b-baka..." he said playfully with a forced stutter.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 3:21 pm

Looking at him weirdly, she would shake her head before walking up to him, "I was going to be joining you for breakfast, but if you do that again. I may not let make anything for you as it would remind me of this moment, idiot."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 3:25 pm

"I love you too." was Aphelion's short answer as he put on a childish grin and passed a plate and plastic fork to Aoife, "Besides, it's all your fault. You got me playing those games."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 3:41 pm

Taking it and starting to eat, she would be halfway through eating before she says with her mouth full, "That reminds me! The game I got you, you have to reach level twenty by the time I get back later."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 3:44 pm

Aphelion chuckled, "Yeah, okay, 20 levels. And how long will you be gone?" he asked sarcastically, taking a bottle of whisky and taking a big drink.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 3:54 pm

"Dunno. Few hours? And if you keep that up it will be forty." With that, Aoife would twist her head upwards as if in defiance, smiling after a few seconds and resuming to eat.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 4:02 pm

"Oh, woe is me, my cute girlfriend is making me play games." he said dramatically before finishing his whisky.

"I think you should take me to town sometime on your... whatever you ride and show me fun stuff to do. And let me fight your family, since I wasn't sure if I was allowed to hurt them or not the last time."

Then added after laughing, "Call me the pervert I am, but I'm keeping tabs on our sex and I haven't done it with you in your battle gear yet." after which he added, "I know, I know, Tenacious D, but I don't tire out that easily."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 4:12 pm

"Fine. I shall allow you to ride Goldey. However the only places I really know are the game store, the pub. That one place I destroyed and a karaoke place. As for fighting my family, I would prefer you didn't get killed. But if you want to, sure. As for your last comment, I am not sure what to say. Though as my battle gear is not in it's best form, due to the armour and my spear need fixing slightly, I don't think you can any time soon." Says Aoife in a manner of fact tone, not stopping as she continues eating while speaking.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 4:19 pm

"That's fine with me, I know even less fun places. As for fighting your family, trust me, I don't die easily. After all I'm an idiot and I still dug myself out of anything deadly I got myself into. As for my last comment, I can wait, but you have to promise me that battle gear is next, otherwise I'll sneak into your bed at night and fix your gear and draw a monocle and mustache on your face." Aphelion responded in a completely serious tone before taking the pot of now cooled cider and started drinking right from it.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 4:26 pm

Snickering, she would look him over before deciding to use a child like voice, trying to act cute, "But Onii-chan is super strong, and papa is crazy strong as well, he can beat both of us with a single punch between the two of us."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 4:31 pm

"Oh, you don't believe in your boyfriend's power? My will? Mine is the punch that will pierce the heavens. Besides..." he flicked Aoife on the forehead, lightly and playfully, "I'll probably have to fight them anyway if we decide to marry. Not that we have to, if you find someone better than me, but if we DO end up wanting to get married... Well, let's just say I won't pull my punches at that time."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 4:38 pm

Laughing, she would stand up and look down at him, "Why wouldn't I believe you? You don't exactly pull your punches against me either. Besides, why would I find someone better than you? Unless you count video games, then I am pretty sure there is someone who is better than you at everything, though they are not you so they will be imperfect in my eyes."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 4:45 pm

"Aww, that was so lovely that if it wasn't just after our second sex I'd pull you into bed and do it again." he said with a laugh before looking up into her eyes, "Besides, who said I don't pull punches against you? Also, don't mention that in public or else I'll become a lady beater on top of a pervert..."

Then he jumped up energetically, "Very well, I shall train in video games too and become the greatest video gamist, then I'll ask you to marry me!"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 4:51 pm

"The game I installed for you allows your character to reach up to level one hundred, what I am on. Let's see if you can get there for now." With that she would lean forwards and quickly kiss him on the forehead, heading towards the door before stopping, "Is there anywhere you want to meet up later, or just come back whenever?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 4:57 pm

"Well, I'll be playing, so I guess come over here? I'll be sitting in my fortress." he gestured to his now canopied bed. He picked up the tray of uneaten apples and approached Aoife, "And could you bring these to Equinox? I hate wasting food." he asked, handing the tray to her.

When the opportunity arose, he swiped and aimed to grab Aoife's Plains, "You have a very perverted boyfriend, never forget that. If anyone asks, I'm the worst pervert. Wouldn't want other girls swooning over me when I have you."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 5:08 pm

Gasping and turning red at the grabbing, she wouldn't move away as she holds the tray, "S-Stop that, -I'll drop the t-tray! And you being a pervert is evident, idiot~" With that she would finally move, quickly leaving with the tray.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 5:15 pm

"Ahh... You're the cutest when you blush." he whispered as he left, whether she heard it or not known only by her. Having said that, he took out spare sheets and set Alani's bed before taking his new laptop and moving to his bed, booting it up and starting the game.

"Monk I guess..." he said to himself before going silent as he started playing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11