RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 5:22 am

Hearing a noise which sounded like talking, Aphelion quickly recited his lines to himself in his head before preparing for forced entry
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 5:48 am

Aoife would be dead silent as well, quite literally passing out from the stress on her body as Nathan's voice starts getting more distant.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:40 pm

Until he heard no more sound, Aphelion stayed silent, his heartbeat being the only sound that would come out of him. Once he only heard nothing more, he exhaled quietly, "What'd you do this time..." he whispered to Aoife.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:48 pm

Aoife wouldn't respond or make any noise. Face up with her eyes closed as the the last vestiges of her aura flicker, evidently trying to reignite themselves but failing.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:56 pm

Aphelion turned around to look at her. Oh no, sleeping is MY way of getting away from problems.

With a mischievous grin, he clamped two fingers on her nose and kissed her, leaving his lips on hers until she'd wake up.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 3:02 pm

Aoife's body would be remarkably hotter than normal, her entire skin red and dry. The wing shaped currents running over her cheeks and to her temples still not dying, however she shows a brief sign of waking up, though still not opening her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 3:05 pm

"Augh..." Aphelion moaned from the heat on his fingers and lips but didn't give into danger instinct and continued to block her air supply. Wake up, you blockhead. This hurts. He made sure his tongue was well away from the heat.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 3:19 pm

One eye opening at a time, she would focus slowly on Aphelion, her temperature or aura not going down as she just looks at him, barely any strength to move her lips, never mind touch him.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 3:28 pm

Looking at Aoife open her eyes, Aphelion pulled back. He reached behind her to pull a hefty bottle of cider, completely removing any size from his 'pillow'. He put it to his lips and drank a few gulps before hoisting it up and pouring it into Aoife's mouth, "You're usually lovely, but now you're just downright Miss Hotness."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 3:32 pm

Still having not looked up at the picture of her, she would splutter after a few seconds, saying in a weak voice as she gains enough strength to turn her face to the side, "Dammit... Why were you... By the window..?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 3:36 pm

"Well, you weren't here, I figured I'd jump and kill myself." he said before patting her, "Just kidding, of course. I figured I must've done something stupid in my sleep so I sat around waiting for you... and got too caught up in the 'waiting' part, so much that I didn't notice you."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 3:41 pm

Letting out a gasp of pain, her current would suddenly flash brightly then dissipate, in it's place a series of burns marking where they had been showing. Now looking incredibly weak, she would barely be able to crawl to the nearest bed, trying to get onto it instead of talking.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 3:47 pm

Aphelion looked at Aoife's crawl, "Yeah... must've messed up real bad... if you ended up like this."

I guess she's pretty mad at me now...

"Whatever I did... I'm sorry. I lose control when I sleep and almost always end up reliving my stupid past... that's why I always sleep in a bodylock." he sighed, reaching under his bed and pulling out one of his heavy mixed energy drinks.

"Tell you what, I'll give you this energy drink and you can tell me what happened and beat me up however you wish. After this you'll go to sleep and I'll let you sleep on my bed in case you feel the need to beat me up again. Deal?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 3:50 pm

Getting to just within reach of laying on top, she fails and lands back on the ground, hitting her jaw on the bed in what would normally of been an easy blocked hit to her aura, looking at him upside down, she would look close to tears before finally going, "..Deal.."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 3:54 pm

Aphelion walked up to Aoife and handed her the energy drink. Then he sat down beside her so that his back was to the window, in case she made him fly, "No armor aura, I promise. Pure unfiltered pain." He rubbed her jaw gently.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:04 pm

Slowly drinking, it would seem that currently even moving racks her with pain. Deciding his torment can come later, she asks in a voice with slight amount of strength more than before, though still being rather quiet, "Help, please."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:08 pm

At the request, Aphelion took his hand off her jaw and grabbed the energy drink. He tilted Aoife's head back slightly and started pouring the drink into her mouth as if he was pouring into a glass. "Good... Use these energy reserves, princess... Let the drink flow through you... You only get one though, so make sure it counts. Any more would cause internal injuries. It's a pretty intense drink, but it works in fights."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:14 pm

Aoife doesn't respond, instead making rather loud gulping noises. Her body temperature finally starting to go down, she would scrunch up her face as she barely suppresses the urge to cry out in pain. As her flush starts to go down, her cheeks - Now tattoo'd by the first degree burn, would stay red.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:17 pm

Aphelion could feel the heat getting less intense, "See, it works AND it'll leave you weak enough to sleep safely. It's a miracle drink, my own recipe I may add." he said with pride, oblivious to Aoife's pains.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:22 pm

Waiting until the drink was finished she would flex her fingers and toes, making sure she had enough strength to get her through the night, raising her arms, she would gesture for him to lift her up, "I-I'll tell you what you did, if you put me in the bed."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:25 pm

With a soft smile, Aphelion slid his arms behind Aoife's back and under her legs, hoisting her up along with himself. Slowly, he moved to Alani's bed and put her down on it. Then he sat down on the floor beside the bed.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:33 pm

Placing all her strength in her voice, it would still only be a fraction of her usual tone, "W-Well... You thought I was your mother, and apparently you like her bosoms." As she finishes, she would shift slightly, before deeming it necessary to show him what he did, small teeth marks on the Flat Plains of Aoife
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:40 pm

Whereas at any other time Aphelion would slowly turn redder and redder, THIS act made him turn beetroot red within half a second. He started moving his mouth as a sound jammed in his throat, "Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:47 pm

Slowly bringing the dress back up, she would turn to look away at him, saying rather calmly despite having just tried to sever the subjects limbs, "Melissa walked in on you doing it while I was asleep.. And recorded it from what it looks like."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:51 pm

As she turned away, Aphelion blinked a few times, "Oh gods, I'm sorry... I can't believe I remembered THAT of all things..."

He then bowed his head in shame and listened to the rest of the story, "Well, I don't know who this Melissa is, but either way, if she shows it to anyone, you can always blame it on me being a pervert... like it always is..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:55 pm

"I tried to chase her, but as I was about to get her, someone interfered and I had to hide here." Deciding to take her dress off outright, the fallacy of not being able to wear a bra while in it would be evident as she hides under the covers, saying in a quiet voice he would be hardly able to hear, "I-If you had asked beforehand, I m-may of said yes, not like there is anything there, idiot."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 5:00 pm

"No, I went too far... the irony is it all had to happen while I lost control, and losing control is a martial artist's greatest shame... I failed as a martial artist and a boyfriend..." he said, still keeping his head low as he got up and approached the window.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next