RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:20 pm

Watching him for a few moments, she would titter before saying as she gets up, "However, as it is already evidently at the Academy, the story is more for the different routes of the game. So conversations, backstory if you can. Stuff like that. But excuse me for a second while I retrieve my laptop then." Saying that, she would open the door and sprint off like a homing missle for their dorm.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:24 pm

Aphelion quickly jumped down and started putting the messy room into order. He straightened out all of the sheets and quickly compiled all of the loose pages into a neat booklet. Then he slid under his bed and grabbed the burn cream. He started crawling out to hide it back in his drawer.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:29 pm

Running footsteps heralding her return, she would skid into the room, laptop in hands, "Aaaand back!"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:35 pm

Hearing the steps and feeling there was no time to crawl out fully, he reached out to open the drawer, just barely reaching, and threw the cream at the wall, watching it rebound and fly into the open drawer. He promptly closed it.

"Welcome back." he said grinning, still half under his bed.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:46 pm

Looking down at him, she would quirk a brow before shrugging it off, setting up on the bed he was on and flipping up the screen, A game login screen appearing and music starts blasting out the speakers.  Quickly logging in so Aphelion can't see her details, her game shows a vast expanse of a Fjord, a tall female on top of a dragon is shown with spells and other abilities covering the bottom and right of the screen.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:52 pm

Aphelion pulled himself out from under the bed and, deciding that Alani's bed should no longer be stained with his various alcohols, he climbed up onto the window frame with the clipboard and kept writing.

Once upon a time, in the mystical island of Beacon...

Arthur King, new student at beacon, has always been scared of women because of his very demanding sister Aoife. As he arrived with her, she instantly dismissed him and left to find female friends, while Arthur was stuck with the loser bunch, which included a needlessly cruel half-robot assface who wanted unsavoury pictures of his sister Leola and sent Arthur into the female locker room with a camera.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:55 pm

Off in her own world now, she would continue to play Guild Of Warcraft Online, humming to herself as the game music is played aloud.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 2:00 pm

Noticing that Aoife seemed to ignore him, Aphelion stretched and put down the clipboard. He climbed out of the window and pulled himself up onto the dorm roof.

He was in a singing mood.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 2:46 pm

Finishing the quick raid she had needed her laptop for, at the bottom of the screen it saying "Congratulations 'Firelord Mioniel' , you have unlocked a new title: Champion of the Gods".

Rolling her neck with an audible clicking, she looks around and finds Aphelion missing. Frowning slightly, she gets up and goes to herself, "Considering I just barged in... Could do something for him in return I suppose." Looking around, she would start collecting any dirty clothing or sheets, smiling slightly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 3:00 pm

Aphelion pulled out his Media Player and turned off "Elemental Meido". He instead put on "My Tsundere Maid Can't Be This Cute!" and started watching, sitting on the edge of the roof and tapping his feet against the building to the theme song.

"Meido, meido, tsundere meido! Ai! Rove! Yu!" he sung to himself.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 3:22 pm

Not hearing the tapping on the building or the singing, she makes sure everything is perfectly clean before going back onto Alani's bed, frowning as she thinks about where Aphelion could of gone, feeling bad about ignoring him like she did.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 4:30 pm

After the episode finished, Aphelion stretched himself out on the roof and looked at the sky.

I wonder when Aoife will be back from her game world... I'd rather not disturb her important play time.

Having thought that, he put on "Dannalc", a show that was meant to be very sad despite its retarded name. He felt kind of... moody.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 4:46 pm

Still waiting for Aphelion, her game now turned off, she sighs and lifts her right foot up, playing with her toes boredly and putting her arms behind her head, "Wonder where he went.."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 4:55 pm

Aphelion was crying. Which was an occurrence only in the place of a sad happening. And that... was pretty sad. He got to the part when the main character explained that because of an injury he couldn't pursue his baseball career.

I should probably leave Aoife to be alone for a while... I'm sure that's what she wants... She's kind of absent... he reassured himself, although he actually wanted to cry

Wiping his eyes, he jumped down from the roof.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 5:02 pm

Staying on the bed like a trained puppy, she would just look at the ceiling to pass the time, not even turning on her laptop as she waits for him patiently, saying to herself "I didn't hear the door open or close, so he didn't leave through there."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 5:11 pm

I really want to meet the guys who made Dannalc... they have put some brilliant devices in there. I don't get it, their characters don't seem so flat.

With that thought, he trailed back to Aoife.

She does love me... She wouldn't use me... I think. But she is pretty absent... Or maybe I'm doing something wrong... Ugh, I wish I knew someone who knew anything about relationships.

Aph sat under his dorm window and started sipping from his breast flask.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 5:24 pm

Now outright talking to herself, she would continue wiggling her toes, "Well I could make him something to eat for when he comes back. But I am a terrible cook. I don't even think they have a fridge, not that we have one. Argh! Mel why can't you give better advice."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 6:01 pm

Aphelion blushed at the memory of Aoife in a maid suit. No... She wouldn't dress up like that just to get me to help her... She does love me, for sure.

"Ugh! I need to learn more about women." Aphelion said to himself, gulping down the entire flask in one, somewhat desperate gulp. His stomach rumbled somewhat menacingly.

I should get something to eat... but I really don't want to bother Aoife. I'll sit around a bit, then get my cooking equipment. Maybe she likes cider-boiled apples...
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 6:03 pm

Getting up. She would clap her hands together, saying "Right! Time to make him something to eat." Having completely ignored herself and starts looking for something to cook with, "Wonder where they keep their food."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 6:34 pm

I'll need apples... but these can wait. I also need extra strong cider but I'm pretty sure I can quietly sort through Alani's pillow and get the strongest one...

Aphelion started drooling at the memory of his cider-boiled apples, roasted over a fire.

Wait, I shouldn't eat from a pan. That'd be rude to her. I'll get some plates first. he decided, going off to find some dinner sets.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 1:54 am

Looking around with a frown as she finds a lack of supplies, she would grab a piece of paper and leave a note saying she will be right back, quickly leaving as she sings to herself over and over, "Going to make Sandwiches."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:58 am

Aphelion frowned as he was outright denied normal plates. He had to be content with plastic utensils and paper plates. Seriously... do I really look like the type who'd break stuff? Ugh, how cheap.

Nevertheless he accepted them and went off to get apples, whistling
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 10:52 am

Stealing Acquiring ingredients to make the sandwiches, she would look at the bacon inquisitively as she reads the label, "So I cook this, while I do the bread part? Sounds simple enough." Turning her MP on, she would put it on a song from a different playlist , whistling along as she starts making the baguette into the vessel of its perfection.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 11:19 am

As he was obtaining the apples, Aphelion looked at one of the flower gardens. Flowers... girls like flowers... I should get Aoife flowers... but not these.

Now carrying a table set and a sack of apples on him, Aphelion walked up to one of his greatest foes.

We meet again... Mr. Phone.

He heaved up a phone book and started going through flower delivery services.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 11:35 am

Realising she hadn't put the bacon in yet, she facepalmed with the knife in hand, nearly stabbing herself before putting it down and putting the bacon in the grill to the recipe's time, picking back up the knife and spinning it in her hand before going back to putting butter on the bread.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 11:48 am

Aphelion slowly typed the numbers in, making sure he didn't make a mistake. And people can apparently fly around this with their thumbs...

"Insta-Fleur, Lissandra speaking." said a female voice.

"H-hello? This is A-Aphelion Messier calling from Be-Beacon academy. I w-want to order a rose bouquet to be delivered to the Academy, as s-soon as p-possible, please?. he said, trembling. That was easier than I expected.

"Certainly. Red or white?"

I DIDN'T ANTICIPATE THIS.

"Uh... red?" he answered, sweating slightly.

"How would you like to pay?"

"With money. By hand. Yes." he said quickly.

"Okay, we'll be there shortly. Thank you for using our services!"

Aphelion's trembling hand put away the phone as he made his way to the delivery port. How do people even do that...
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 12:33 pm

Finishing the bread, she would start speaking to herself again as a way of managing what to do, "Right. Sandwich is nearly done, I hope he likes it. Though he may not like meat food, I can make a salad!.. I think." With that she checks on the bacon, making sure it is well cooked before putting it into the sandwich, starting to look in the cook book for a recipe on salads.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next