RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:55 pm

"I tried to chase her, but as I was about to get her, someone interfered and I had to hide here." Deciding to take her dress off outright, the fallacy of not being able to wear a bra while in it would be evident as she hides under the covers, saying in a quiet voice he would be hardly able to hear, "I-If you had asked beforehand, I m-may of said yes, not like there is anything there, idiot."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 5:00 pm

"No, I went too far... the irony is it all had to happen while I lost control, and losing control is a martial artist's greatest shame... I failed as a martial artist and a boyfriend..." he said, still keeping his head low as he got up and approached the window.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 5:08 pm

Turning to look at him, her mind would instantly red light as she goes to try and stop him from what she would see as a suicide attempt, instead knocking the both of them out the window as she clings to him, her body between his and the ground.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 5:16 pm

As Aphelion registered being airborne, he also realized that Aoife was clinging to him and stopping the impact.

"You idiot." he said, shifting and clicking his feet, using Aura bursts to slow their descent, eventually landing on the ground softly, before Aphelion used his Aura once again to help the pair fly back into the dorm through the window.

"At least let me get a drink before you start beating me up." he said upon landing, sliding on the floor as his legs gave way. Were he alone, he could jump around a lot more efficiently but with a less-than-decent Aoife to carry he had to be faster about it.

I guess I'm kind of glad she stopped me... I should've thought about how she felt before I jumped...

"Will you forgive me? That's the only thing I want to know right now."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 5:24 pm

Laying on top of him, she would have tears in her eyes, the symbolic burn on her being visible, from the  double bladed sword down her chest, to the wings on her face, arms and legs. Speaking, it would have a slightly pained undertone to it, as well as that of being about to cry, "Of course I forgive you, you may be an idiot, but you are my idiot."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 5:31 pm

Guess I should work on controlling myself then. 'Tis a sign from the Gods for sure.

"Well... your idiot just blew the fuses in his legs. I won't be walking for a while. We're stuck like this..." he said, reaching behind himself to gently pull Aoife off before turning so he could face her. Then he started laughing, "It's never a bore with you, princess."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 5:42 pm

Pain either going away or being suppressed, Aoife would start to get the effects of the energy drink in its entirety, "Please don't call me princess." With that she would stagger to her feet and with a small groan, pick up Aphelion enough to put him in the nearest bed, and lie down next to him.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 5:47 pm

"Why not? It suits you. You're my Flame Princess." he said with a chuckle, before running his finger down her burn symbol, "Nice tattoo." He still didn't completely realize that she was 95% nude.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 5:56 pm

Letting out a cry of pain, she would shirk back from his finger, "That hurts!" Then moving again, Aoife would move forwards to next to him, using her arm to move his out of the way, "It's not a tattoo, it's a side effect of you sitting in the window."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 6:03 pm

"...Oh..." Aphelion said, surprised, before looking her in the face, "Are you sure you wouldn't rather I jumped from the window?"

He reached for one of the drawers and opened it, pulling out the tube of burn cream he was using earlier that day, "You want some medical application on it?" he asked more seriously, bringing the medicine between themselves.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 6:11 pm

Nodding slightly, she would finally realise her lack of upper body clothing. Stuttering, she would cover herself, flinching at touching a burn, "F-Fine. J-just no f-funny ideas because you saw me n-naked!"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 6:51 pm

Realising this too, Aphelion went redder, but it felt like this was nothing compared to his earlier attempt at drilling into the Plains of Aoife. He tried his hardest not to show any embarrassment.

"Well, isn't it just natural for a couple to have seen each other naked?" he asked, reassuring himself as well, before grabbing Aoife's arms gently and spreading them, "If you do that, I can't put the cream on you, silly."

Trying his best not to stare, Aphelion opened the tube of cream and dipped his fingers in it. He scooped up a bit and, starting at the chest, he painted over the symbol with the soothing cream.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 2:11 am

Waiting until he had finished with the burn cream, she would give him a small kiss on the cheek before trying to get under the covers, "Isn't it also natural to sleep when it is night time? T-Though I don't want to be the o-only one like this.."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 2:33 am

Aphelion sighed and took off his shirt, "Is this adequate nudity for you or would you rather I lost my pants too?" he asked before laughing quietly, not in the slightest embarrassed about losing his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 2:35 am

Commenting first, she immediately laughs afterwards, "It's fine, if you lost any more you may try something in your sleep again." With that though, she would grab his arm and try to tug him under, though it would be like that of a child in terms of strength.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 2:52 am

Aphelion looked away at the reminder of his shenanigans but almost immediately returned to his cheerfulness. He allowed Aoife to pull him under the covers with her. With his free hand, he brushed through her hair, "Pulling a half naked man under the sheets as an almost nude woman is not in the least suspicious. One might think you're planning something lewd."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 3:38 am

"Only person thinking that is you. Unless there is something lewd about sleeping." Though despite this, she would be blushing heavily, slowly moving to be by his side under the covers.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 7:19 am

A knock comes from the door, followed by the muted sound of footsteps, after an opened Scroll is slipped under the door, along with a note. The note reads:

"Please don't smash my Scroll, it has my homework on it! The video is in Videos - Blackmail Material!"

Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 7:56 am

Getting up while using the quilt to cover her, she would go over to the tablet and note. Quickly reading it, she sighs and turns her attention to the tablet, quickly following the directory and deleting just the one of her and Aphelion. Leaving the air guitar video, she passes it back under the door and goes back to bed without a word.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 11:27 am

As the knock on the door came he was almost prepared for a fight but with no hostile intentions to follow, he just watched as Aoife went up to the package, did a few things and returned to bed.

"...I was going to say that lewd is fine with me, but apparently privacy in Beacon is a privilege" Aphelion pointed out, "Besides, you're probably too tired... and you should get some sleep, it would be good for you." he sighed with a sigh of painful truth.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 11:49 am

Nodding in a rather sad manner, she would climb back in and lay down somewhat over Aphelion, smiling slightly as she closes her eyes, "I never said it wasn't fine either, as long as I am concious and aware of what is happening to me. That said, have fun being the one on the bottom this time."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 12:04 pm

A would-be flame flickered in Aphelion's eyes as what would perhaps be his Gods called out to him - Do her on Alani's bed!

"Very well. Aoife, I promise I'll tire you out so much that you'll have the slumber of all slumbers." Having said that, he grabbed her and leapt across the room onto Alani's bed. He brought Aoife over his chest, "For medicine of love, my dear." he leaned in to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 12:13 pm

Smirking, she would take control Bane style , deciding that, despite her tiredness, that she would decide what they do. Her MP3 in her dress deciding it would be the perfect time to play a certain song.

AND THUS THE SECOND FADE TO BLACK OF AOIFELION COMMENCED.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 12:21 pm

After Aphelion cleared his head following the act, he got up carefully, making sure not to wake Aoife. He got dressed, gathered up his cooking utensils, his bag of apples and a LOT of cider bottles and began peeling the apples, preparing her a large serving of healthy nutritious no-sweetener delicious cider-boiled apples for breakfast. He was still amazed by the fact that none of his teammates appeared that day, although he figured it was perhaps a work of the gods.

"All you have to do is take a batch of apples, add it to the mix..." he sung to himself quietly.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 12:54 pm

Sleeping peacefully, she would finally look back up to strength. Aura playing with itself, she turns to look at the wall in her slumber, the odd lewd laugh being expelled before being silent again.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 12:59 pm

If only I could be this innocent in my sleep. thought Aphelion as he looked at Aoife turn before going back to cooking, changing to the next song in his inner playlist, watching his brew carefully and taking out an apple every few minutes to give it a taste.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 1:27 pm

Starting to talk to herself in her sleep, though it would be little more than a mumble, "Teehee, I activate Phoenix mode, no... Fire dragon mode... Fire Goddess... Fire Drive?" Tossing from her inability to choose a name, she groans in her sleep before falling silent again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next