RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 11:48 am

Aphelion slowly typed the numbers in, making sure he didn't make a mistake. And people can apparently fly around this with their thumbs...

"Insta-Fleur, Lissandra speaking." said a female voice.

"H-hello? This is A-Aphelion Messier calling from Be-Beacon academy. I w-want to order a rose bouquet to be delivered to the Academy, as s-soon as p-possible, please?. he said, trembling. That was easier than I expected.

"Certainly. Red or white?"

I DIDN'T ANTICIPATE THIS.

"Uh... red?" he answered, sweating slightly.

"How would you like to pay?"

"With money. By hand. Yes." he said quickly.

"Okay, we'll be there shortly. Thank you for using our services!"

Aphelion's trembling hand put away the phone as he made his way to the delivery port. How do people even do that...
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 12:33 pm

Finishing the bread, she would start speaking to herself again as a way of managing what to do, "Right. Sandwich is nearly done, I hope he likes it. Though he may not like meat food, I can make a salad!.. I think." With that she checks on the bacon, making sure it is well cooked before putting it into the sandwich, starting to look in the cook book for a recipe on salads.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 12:37 pm

"Here's your rose bouquet, sir." said Lissandra as she handed him the newly delivered flowers, still pretty fresh.

"Thank you." he replied, giving her money. She simply nodded and walked away.

Eh, it's useful enough I guess.

Now heaving a light table set, a sack of apples and a rose bouquet, he made his way back to the dorm window. I should have enough dust to boil these...
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 12:40 pm

Deciding against the Salad, considering that to get the ingredients, it would require heading into town. Sprinting back towards the dorm with the Bacon Sandwich in a safe box, she would use her aura to keep it hot, having read it is much better that way.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 12:42 pm

Aphelion put the bouquet in his mouth, the applesack over his shoulder, the crappy cutlery and plates under his chin and started climbing up to the window.

Better not drop now... Or else we'll have apple mousse.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 12:46 pm

Stopping just outside his door, she would subtly be breathing more heavily as she knocks on the door, stepping in afterwards with the bag, she wouldn't notice the noises of his climbing as she looks around before pouting slightly, "Why is he not back yet? Did he forget about me?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 12:51 pm

First one elbow. Then another. Then Aphelion heaved himself through the window frame. He looked at Aoife and opened his mouth, the rose bouquet dropping subtly onto the floor but the plates getting a bit crunched up under his chin.

"Hi there! Back from Game World I see." he said, assuming Aoife was playing her game for the duration of his leave.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 1:06 pm

Aura raising at the sudden voice, she would nearly drop the sandwich container before regaining control, blushing heavily as she looks at him, "Where were you? I finished hours ago, Idiot!" With that, she would extend the box towards him, "I m-made you something, but only as you put up with me for so long."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 1:16 pm

"Oh..." he said with a genuine surprised tone, "W-well, I got you something too. Wanna trade?"

Saying that, he put down the applesack and the cutlery, grabbing the bouquet and walking up to Aoife.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 1:28 pm

Now full on flushing across her face and neck, she would nod, "W-Well, I am not the best cook, but I tried my best, tried to get the best ingredients I could, even though I could probably still make them taste bad."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:16 pm

''N-nonsense! I love eating whatever, and I'm sure it'll taste great.'' he said, following with a question, ''...you do like flowers, right?''

He forgot all about his plans to make cider boiled apples. I get to try Aoife's cooking? Yiss...
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:21 pm

Nodding slightly, "Y-Yeah, but they don't go well me, for ... Rather obvious reasons." With that she would realise she is still warming the box, "Now. Take this, but it may be hot still."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:35 pm

''I've gotten used to hot.'' said Aphelion, taking the box and giving Aoife the flowers. He then opened the box. ''Sandwich! Thanks, I was hungry for a snack. And here I thought I'd make us some cider boiled apples. he said with a laugh, biting into the sandwich.

...Piggy?
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:39 pm

Taking them, she would cover her face with the roses as she replies, "O-Oh, It's n-no problem. I just thought that as I may of been mean earlier, I should make up for it." Sniffing the flowers, she would look around for a vase to put them in, "Know where I can put these?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm

Aphelion didn't respond. He was chewing through the bacon sandwich. Chewing and chewing.

Piggy wasn't slaughtered. Piggy wasn't murdered. Piggy wasn't killed. Piggy was shown mercy. Yes, it was killed for mercy. Piggy wasn't slaughtered. he repeated to himself in his head over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 4:03 pm

Still looking for somewhere to place the roses before sitting on the bed, nursing the flowers carefully as she looks away from him eating, secretly hoping he likes what can easily be considered the best of her cooking abilities, not that she would mention it as such.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 4:43 pm

Piggy wasn't slaughtered:

Aphelion repeated to himself those sentences as he ate in a trance-like state. He made it his business that he only ate animals killed for mercy - that he wasn't fueling the 'killing animals for food' cycle of humanity. But he couldn't change the fact that the sandwich was delicious. It's not my fault, I'm not to blame... It was my lovely crazy girlfriend with her flame... he started repeating to himself as if he was praying.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 5:13 pm

Still not looking, she sighs and lies down, facing the ceiling, "So you only went to buy apples and flowers? Took a while I guess."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 5:19 pm

Having finished the sandwich, Aphelion considered the bacon's past life for the last time before pouncing onto Aoife and going to hug her tightly, saying "That was the best food I ate in my life." through the tears of joy on his face.

She's a keeper for sure.

Then he considered her question, still hugging her, "Well, I figured you wanted to play your game so I went on the roof to listen to music, then I went to buy apples, had a somewhat hard time operating a phone and came back. Don't tell me you were bored alone through all this time..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 6:00 pm

"It only took like thirty minutes, maybe an hour." Says Aoife before frowning, "Sorry. I had forgotten all about the .... Group battle we planned for today. Couldn't leave on such short notice. What were you listening to?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 6:12 pm

Just then, Aphelion realised that he only had one song on his MP, the rest of the space being taken up by his maid addiction and some experimental videos.

"Just stuff... and things... nothing overtly exciting..." he answered, playing carelessness.

Don't ask to see it, don't ask to see it, don't ask to see it, don't ask to see it...
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 6:18 pm

"Okay then, want to do anything?" Inquires Aoife, still still being hugged while lying down before trying to flip so he is on the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 6:24 pm

Aphelion chuckled as Aoife flipped him, "How about tummy rubs?"

He slid his hand under Aoife's dress and started massaging her stomach in circles.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 2:40 am

Gasping loudly, she would somewhat glare at him as her arms buckle, "W-W-What do you think you are doing!? I-Idiot, you can't just put your hands there." However she would start doing the same to him with one hand, trying to keep herself on top with her other.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 2:57 am

"But you really deserve it. Have you even tasted your sandwich?" Aphelion asked playfully before leaning in to let Aoife 'have a taste', still massaging her stomach. Why is she so cute when she's like this...
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 3:03 am

Laughing, she would comment, "No. Because you had the half I was going to have." before thinking for a few moments, "Hey. Want to know how to get the game I was on earlier? Then we could play together, or something like that."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 10:44 am

Aphelion tickled Aoife's belly, ''At this rate you'll have to get me a laptop too, and I'm a bit low on funds. If it doesn't cost a lot of money I can give it a go.'' he said with a smile, after which he started to slowly and reluctantly lift Aoife from himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]   The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The King's Creed: Revelations (GOTYE) [Open]
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next