RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well... this is awkward

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

Well... this is awkward Empty
PostSubject: Well... this is awkward   Well... this is awkward Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:06 am

Lugh enters the dorm room and immediately notices that all the bed's are too small for him.

I'll have to request for a larger bed... Well... it could be worse...

Though he also wondered what was Headmaster Ozpin drinking when he thought that it would be good idea to assign the color of Hot Pink to an all guys team. He immediately claims one bed and unpacks his stuff.

I wonder what the other guys think of the assignment
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Well... this is awkward   Well... this is awkward Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 11:21 am

Pierce was already in the room by the time Lugh walked in. He had been practicing his semblances, going invisible, back to visible, invisible, then back over and over again. He'd even tested if people really couldn't see him.

The things I could get away with, he thought mischievously.

At the moment he was still invisible, though the fairly visible dent in the bed he was lying on probably gave his position away. Though, seeing as though Lugh could see aura, Pierce'd probably be shining like a spotlight to him right now.
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: Well... this is awkward   Well... this is awkward Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 11:19 pm

"Hey Pierce, have you tried peeping on someone while you were invisible?", Lugh said to an empty bed.
Back to top Go down
Anders Mand

Anders Mand

PostSubject: Re: Well... this is awkward   Well... this is awkward Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 5:44 am

A figure clad in dark blue walks into the Team PLDJ room while seemingly struggling to stay steady on his feet. Judging by the beverage bottle he was holding, he must be at least tipsy, or even drunk.

"Whosh brighh ideer wazhit fer urr teem colerr ta be hot pink?" he slurred his words. "PINK, fer cryin' ewt lowd!"

Silus seems to be, as far as he knows, the first to protest the clour choice for his all-male team. And he is too intoxicated to be aware of his current brashness, even before his team mates.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Well... this is awkward   Well... this is awkward Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 5:32 pm

Quickly turning visible, for Silus' sanity's sake, his arms still behind his head, Pierce grins at his teammates.

"No, Lugh." He replied, "Not yet at least." He replied, grinning even wider.

Turning to the more inebriated teammate, Pierce adds "Good morning to you too, Silus. Try not to be too noisy, I think drinking's banned in the dorms." Sitting up, his knees propped up and his arms rested on them, he adds "And sorry pal, that's what we voted on."
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Well... this is awkward   Well... this is awkward Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 10:56 pm

IC:

The door, still left open, was closed as Junis finally walked into the room. Looking around at his teammates and their discussion about the color that the Team had chosen upon, he shrugged. Color was no matter to him. It was simply a face, and one that could be removed easily. Alongside the team itself.

"Greetings."

He dropped his bag, and it floated by itself quickly onto the last bag. Meanwhile, Junis opened a can of soda, and began to sip it. Silently, he sighed. There wasn't anything to do until the school either called the students for some event, (The ball, he believed,) or for when classes started tomorrow. So for now, the inevitable questions and get-to-know-each-other was going to be coming.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Well... this is awkward   Well... this is awkward Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 1:49 am

"You know Junis, I don't think I'll get used to that soon." Pierce said as he watched the bag float in the air. "Then again, says the guy who goes invisible." He added, grinning, quickly shifting back and forth on the spot, as if to prove a point. "Also, you go anymore of those?" Pierce said, a palm up hand pointed toward Junis' soda can.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Well... this is awkward   Well... this is awkward Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 3:49 am

IC:

"You can buy it. And your invisibility doesn't mean balls to me unless you're naked," Junis replied before drinking again.

It wasn't necessarily true, the naked thing. All he needed was to wear clothes that didn't have metal on them. But with metal, and invisibility couldn't stop Junis from detecting him. Still, it would be pretty funny to see what Pierce could do with the invisibility.

If Junis had the same power, he knew what he would do.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Well... this is awkward   Well... this is awkward Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 3:53 am

Geez. Just when I get my semblance and two of my teammates can see me either way." Pierce said to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
Anders Mand

Anders Mand

PostSubject: Re: Well... this is awkward   Well... this is awkward Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 5:22 pm

Silus was spacing out in intoxication as Junis entered the room. The muffled conversation between Junis and Pierce revived most of his senses. He turned his head around and laid his eyes on his teammate clad in what looked like a dark suit of armour under a cloak.

"You!" Silus called out to Junis while pointing his finger to his general direction, only a little less drunk than before. "Whadya think of our team colour bein' hot pink?"

Silus then took a sip from his bottle before continuing. "Well I think it's stupid. An all-lad team with the colour pink. BAH!"

Silus' judgment was perhaps so impaired by the alcohol that he left the sense of tact by the door.
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: Well... this is awkward   Well... this is awkward Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 1:52 am

Lugh watched as his team was talking about semblances and the team's color. Though he was surprised that no one had pointed out or was even a bit bothered that Silus was drinking alcohol inside the dorm room.

So I guess this whole team also has issues regarding their morals and have a problem in their ability to follow the rules... this will be VERY difficult to handle

"Ei Silus, where did you get that bottle from? I'm pretty sure they don't allow those things in campus."
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Well... this is awkward   Well... this is awkward Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 2:10 am

IC:

"It is only not allowed if you let them know that you have it." Junis shrugged in regards to Lugh's question. "Only the weak are caught and punished."
Back to top Go down
Anders Mand

Anders Mand

PostSubject: Re: Well... this is awkward   Well... this is awkward Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 4:01 am

It seemed that the whole team was asking about Silus' bottle, seemingly surprised that he even managed to bring the booze to the room to begin with.

"Oh, I can't bring booze 'ere?" Silus decided to humour them. "Well, nobody seemed to notice on the way."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Well... this is awkward   Well... this is awkward Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 4:16 am

"Well look at that, Silus is just as sneaky as me. They're bound to notice though, if you keep talking like that." Pierce said, chuckling lightly. "You might wanna take a lie down or something. Less likely to be found out if you're unconscious." Silus had talked about drinking during Initiation, and while Pierce enjoyed a drink or two now and again, this was a little out of his playing field, having never gotten drunk.
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: Well... this is awkward   Well... this is awkward Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 11:48 am

Lugh wondered how Silus managed to sneak in some alcohol inside the dorm.

Definitely... moral, he thought as he heard Junis' reply.

"As much as I would to like to know how you managed to sneak that here, you should probably find a way to dispose that bottle and remove that stink of alcohol on you... I heard there's a really mean Beacon Guard here in campus who practically knows everything."
Back to top Go down
Anders Mand

Anders Mand

PostSubject: Re: Well... this is awkward   Well... this is awkward Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 1:05 am

Pierce's mention of "lie down" rings in Silus' head. He may well pass out from the intoxication anyway.

"Arright, arright," he responded dismissively. "Which one a' these beds is mine?"

The drunken sailor will collapse into unconsciousness any minute. It's but a matter of where he will crash. One of the beds, or the very floor he is currently standing?
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Well... this is awkward   Well... this is awkward Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 1:37 am

"Lugh, the second that guard comes in here I'll be gone." Pierce said. "I know you can see me so try and keep quiet when it happens." He added, chuckling lightly.

"Dibs on this one, though" Pierce replied happily, pat the bed he was sitting on. He enjoyed the bed by the window, a clear view of Beacon's lush scenery outside. The fresh air was a good bonus too.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Well... this is awkward   Well... this is awkward Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 5:19 am

IC:

Junis gazed at Pierce with a quizzical look. "Yet that distinct smell of alcohol will still linger, and we will be the ones blamed. When that happens, we won't be keeping quiet."
Back to top Go down
Anders Mand

Anders Mand

PostSubject: Re: Well... this is awkward   Well... this is awkward Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 4:34 am

It seemed to Silus that his team mates were more concerned about his alcoholic breath getting them in hot water than actually pointing him to his bed to crash in. Thanks to the alcohol in his body, his emotions got the better of him.

"Are ye gonna soddin' point me to me bed or not?!" he yelled in annoyance. "C'mon! Me eyesight's gettin' blurry!"

"Or are ye chumbuckets gonna let people see me snorin' on de floor, right by de door?!" he continued.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Well... this is awkward   Well... this is awkward Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 4:40 am

IC:

"Sure. Snore by the door."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Well... this is awkward   Well... this is awkward Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 4:49 am

"Silus, take that one." Pierce said, pointing a finger at the bed next to the other window. "If anything happens, an open window'll go a long way."

"Try not to make anything happen though." He added.
Back to top Go down
Anders Mand

Anders Mand

PostSubject: Re: Well... this is awkward   Well... this is awkward Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 5:18 am

"Ye soddin' prick!" Silus exploded in reaction to Junis' remark. He didn't think that a jerk would be one of his team mates.

He was about to aim Navy Mako towards Junis when Pierce cut in their conversation.

"Silus, take that one," he said, pointing at a bed for the seafarer in blue.

His rage slowly dissipated from his mind like blowing steam, and he replied "Yer a real mate, Pierce. Thanks," before shuffling his way towards the bed and letting the weight of his body fall onto the mattress.

Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: Well... this is awkward   Well... this is awkward Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 10:57 am

We're gonna have some explaining to do when it's laundry day...

"Dude, at least take a bath before going to bed, just to ease up that hangover you'll be getting once you wake up tomorrow"
, he said to Silus but it was actually to get him to remove the smell of alcohol on him.

If this keeps up, we'd have to burn the bedsheets just to keep out of trouble
Back to top Go down
Anders Mand

Anders Mand

PostSubject: Re: Well... this is awkward   Well... this is awkward Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:57 pm

"Gimme some water to gurgle, then," Silus replied, his words muffled with his face buried in the mattress.

With him talking with his mouth against the mattress, he definitely left some trace of alcohol on it. He would be more aware of the consequences if he wasn't so drunk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well... this is awkward   Well... this is awkward Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well... this is awkward
Page 1 of 1