RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed]   Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 7:01 pm

It was a beautiful day. Perfect for wearing no shirt as always. Athenasia adjusted her top so her 'parts' looked decent enough for this job. This was like no other job and according to the description, many 'sacrifices' were needed. She walked past all the abandoned warehouses one by one. At a moments glance she stopped, the wind blowing in her lime green hair that took her more than 30 minutes to perfect today. She took a handful of peculiar petals out of her pocket and blew them off her hand into the wind and watched them gracefully blow away, never to be seen again. So beautiful...Let the petals blow where they may..."With that said she looks into the water tainted by boats and oil at the docks and says. "Well...Hopefully not in that water for sure..."She continues walking until she comes across abandoned warehouse 16. She enters to crates, boxes and some machinery and a small hooded man who seemed to be mumbling something close to. "They're all dead...". Athenasia walks up to him and upon further inspection notices about 7 dead bodies and blood spattered on the floor behind some crates. The man turns around and has a crazy look on his face that screams bloody murderer and you should get out now. Athenasia lowers her left hand onto Aswrey and gets into the natural striking position of the laijitsu technique. She thinks to herself. "I don't have the time for these petty murderers scamming assassins into being killed...I'm not like those idiots...I can actually fight..."The man rushes at her with a cleaver clenched tightly in his hand and screams. "DIE WRETCH". As the psycho approaches Athenasia slices. The man misses his cleave and stops behind her and says. "YOU MISSED, AMATEUR!". She smiles right as the top half of his body separates from the bottom half and she begins to walk towards the exit after she blows a handful of pink petals on his body.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed]   Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 4:34 pm

In the darkest corner of the warehouse a dark figure would become visible once again and clench the dagger she held tighter in frustration before calming once again. The figure moved silently behind the other girl and grabbed her before drawing her dagger once again and pressing it to the other girls throat while standing behind her. The figure used her free arm to restrain the girls arms as she pressed the dagger tighter to the girls throat. "That was my kill" she spoke through her face mask with little emotion detectable. The figure had been waiting for the past hour to make the kill as clean as possible but this one girl had ruined it all and had taken her pay check away from her.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed]   Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 4:44 pm

Athenasia is a bit caught off guard at first but manages to stay calm and break out a smile. She says. Well well well, if it isn't the pesky little assassin Artemis...I'd congratulate you on catching me off guard but-She managed to break Artemis' grip on her arms and she simply pushed them away and moved the dagger aside, stepping away and cleaning herself off. I always was stronger than you...but anyways you still look the same..too much of that armor crap...who needs that anyways....and show your face..jeez...it's like I'm looking at a damn phantom..."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed]   Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 5:13 pm

"You took my kill...give me the money and I promise you will walk away unharmed" she spoke coldly while ignoring the girls jabs at her appearance. Although looking like a 'phantom' was the purpose of her armor she didnt bother to tell the person in front of her. A barrel of a gun extended from her wrist  as Artemis' annoyance was obvious. "Give me the money for the kill" she spoke coldly as she levelled the barrel at the girls head.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed]   Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 5:19 pm

"Oh? Sending threats are we? Now I'm the one with the money here so... I think you should do what I want...then 'maybe' I'll think about giving you the money..."She laughs and rests her hand on Aswrey as she is knowledgeable and knows that Artemis is probably going to strike any moment now. "So...how about you get on the ground and do what I say..or no money for Arty!"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed]   Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 5:46 pm

Artemis raised her other wrist where two barrels appeared. Within both barrels two darts that would cause Athena to hallucinate on contact. "You think I would do that?" she laughed a little while staring at the girl in front of her. She would not hesitate to attack if she made any movement other than giving her the money she asked for.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed]   Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 6:45 pm

Athenasia stands in the ready position of laijitsu. She rested her hand on the hilt of Aswrey and said. "Honestly Artemis, You can't win against me... you didn't even graduate in the top 3 of the class at Olympus. Hell! You even lost to that dult Apollo.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed]   Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 8:32 pm

"Sh-SHUT UP!" Artemis shouted as she took a cautionary step backward. Both of the guns make a sound to indicate they were ready to be fired as Artemis looked Athenasia in the eye. "Anyway just give me the money and we can part ways". Her irritation was obvious in her voice as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed]   Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 8:43 pm

Athenasia puts her hands in the air and says. "Ok...you got me...I'll pay you the money...I don't want any trouble from the infamous Artemis Carter."Athenasia takes a few steps closer to Artemis slowly with her hands raised she gets close enough and takes the money out of her pocket. She throws the money on the ground beside her and tackles Artemis pinning her arms to the ground with her legs. "Psych! I could never give in to a loser like you. I heard you were even beaten by Dio...Truly it's said you couldn't be as strong as me and Ares...it truly is...She takes a kunai out of her pocket and says. "Now...let's see that pretty little face of yours everyone has been oh so waiting to see!"Athenasia gets a good grip on Artemis' mask and tears it off. She then lifts up her head and pulls down her hood. "Oh...Aren't we a pretty little kitty.I could just cut you up!"With that said Athenasia giggles and holds the kunai up to Artemis' cheek. "Hmm, where to cut first...there's so many choices!"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed]   Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 4:38 pm

Artemis stared into Athenasia's eyes for a moment as her ears twitched from being exposed to the cool air. The kunai pressed against her cheek hurt but did not cut and did not draw blood yet. She grittied her teeth for a moment before using her smaller size and flexibility to her advantage to bring both of her legs in front of Athenasia and pressing them to her opponents chest before pushing off and attempting to throw her away. If successful Artemis would raiser her arm and shoot one dart at her opponents neck.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed]   Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 6:42 pm

Before Athenasia can react she a pair of legs comes from beneath her and hits her chest launching her off of Artemis. She stands up scowling at Artemis and dusts herself off. "You little bitch! Don't make me slice that pretty little body of yours in half!"She sees Artemis readying a shot at her and she puts her hand on Aswrey ready to strike the dart after it came out. The dart came fast but Athenasia was faster and sliced it in half making it land on the ground behind her. "Looks like someone needs some more practice with shooting!"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed]   Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 5:54 pm

"Shut up you dumb, worthless piece of human trash!" Artemis was pissed and wanted her money more than anything right now. He clenched her dagger in one hand  and fired 2 bullets toward Athenasia. One was directed at the girls right ankle while one was directed at the left side of her torso. She dashed forward and aimed a slash of her dagger right at the  right eye of Athenasia.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed]   Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 6:11 pm

Dumb and worthless? Why don't you take a look at your damn self Arty."Athenasia drew 2 kunai aiming one at the ground stabbing the bullet mid air and sending it to the ground while using the other to deflect the small bullet to her torso. As she noticed Artemis recklessly charging at her she charged Aswrey with electricity and sliced near Artemis' arm.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed]   Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 6:52 pm

Artemis leaped away from the slash in hopes of dodging the attack. She thought she had successfully gotten away from the attack before a piece of her armor lifted from her body and fell off. The only person who would be able to repair it would be her little brother Zwei who had disappeared off her radar recently so contacting him would be difficult. She chambered another Dart and added a few bullets to refill her magazine. She stood still this time to wait for Athenasia to come at her.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed]   Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 8:38 pm

Athenasia stood awaiting a move from her 'weak' opponent. After all that was her fighting style. She circled around Artemis and adjusted her hair. "Say, Why can't you have hair this perfect Artemis?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed]   Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 9:13 pm

"Perfect? Are you kidding me? How could anyone consider your ugly green hair "Perfect"? its repulsive!" she laughed for a moment before firing 2 darts at Athenasia. and 2 bullets and kicking a nearby pebble in her general direction. She would reload once again and wait to see what excuse Athenasia have Artemis to prolong her opponents death more than what she planned to.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed]   Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 12:01 am

"Your just jealous that I have Ares and all you have is that idiot Dio. I mean the guy has no smarts, and he sucks at basically everything."Athenasia crosses her arms and moves the top part of her body slightly left and moves her arm right leg and left arm in different directions sensing the bullets course by the sound. "Really Artemis....get some damn better aim please...I'm getting bored over here!"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed]   Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 3:33 pm

"Dont you dare talk about Dio that way!" Artemis dashed toward her opponent while firing both darts toward both shoulders of Athenasia and unloading her entire clip of bullets randomly at her opponent before clenching her dagger tightly and with extreme speed and agility aimed a powerful stab of her dagger into her opponents stomach. No matter how  you put it no one can insult her boyfriend and live. This was no longer  about the money, this was about making Athenasia learn her place.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed]   Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:41 pm

Athenasia managed to dodge the darts by moving swiftly to the side,but doing this forced her into a bullet straight to her arm. She noticed out of the corner of her eye, Arty charging at her. She readied a strike with Aswrey. When she looked close enough she unleashed Aswrey from its sheath and aimed a strike at Aryemis' arm.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed]   Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:57 pm

The slash of the blade cuts through Artemis' armor and easily cuts through her armor like a hot knife through butter. Thankfully the resulting cut on her skin wasn’t very deep due to Artemis taking evasive actions and somersaulting away from Athenasia to create a 10 meter gap between the two.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A certain masked man was clenching an unmarked bottle in his hand with a harsh liquid inside. He lifted the bottle and moved his mask and began chugging the bottle before tossing it into the water and continued wandering.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed]   Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 3:37 pm

Athenasia circled Artemis holding her arm after putting Aswrey back into it's sheath. She looked at the cut she made and sighs. "Well, looks like somebody has some bite after all, or should I say scratch?" She laughs and takes out a single kunai throwing it at Artemis noticing that she's getting weaker. "Does Artemis want to rest? I see your tired?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed]   Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 6:37 pm

"Shu...shutup" Her breath was heavy as she attempted to dodge the kunai and got yet another cut along her arm. Artemis was obviously very tired from the fight and probably wouldn’t last much longer. After a moment a wide grin stretched across her face before Artemis fell to once knee like she was about to give up and kept her head low.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The masked man also known as Zwei Carter turned his head after watching the bottle land in the water just in time to see a girl on one knee with blood running from her arms and another with a sword standing over her. Using his drunken logic he drew his own blade fortissimo and charged toward the lady with the sword and fired 3 rounds from his revolver.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed]   Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 9:59 pm

Before Athenasia can react she is blindsided in the back by 3 bullets impacting into her shoulder, near her spine, and one around her lower back. She falls to the ground making the unknown person miss his charge. "Hey! G-Get out of here! Your interfering!"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed]   Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 11:05 pm

Artemis just held her kneeling position for a moment continuing to breathe heavily before standing again but her weakness was obvious even after taking so little damage but it was a special case due to how worked up she had gotten. "Thank you" She smiled even though she knew exactly who it was...but it wasn’t time for them to meet just yet. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zwei stood between Artemis and Athenasia with his sword drawn toward Athenasia. "Sorry about that!...im used to people kinda...y'know blocking the bullets." he chuckled to himself a little.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed]   Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 11:13 pm

"S-Shutup! I wasn't ready for your interference!" She winces as she moves her arm to grab the person. She lays down as a small area of blood forms. "Ow...it hurts....damnit Arty...you still didn't beat me did you? Had to rely on some stranger!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed]   Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next