RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Amber
Amber

The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed]   The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 7:58 pm

As they walk through the park towards Alizae's apartment, the pair of foxes are a comfortable distance from each other. Ali can't help but steal glances at Vates, even though she figured he was noticing anyway. "So... what do you actually do for a living, Vates?"
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed]   The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 8:13 pm

Vates walks along side Alizae returning her glances, his being much less subtle, when he's not looking into the sky absentmindedly. "I hire myself out to Hunter expeditions and the like that are in need of a little help most of the time. In between those jobs I usually try to find something that involving my music. Those don't pay too well, but I enjoy it."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed]   The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 8:17 pm

Raising an eyebrow at his response, Alizae can't help but smile softly. "I do the reverse, kind of... I usually spend all of my money trying to help other Faunus out, and go on Hunting expeditions if I need more. If I was a less honest person, I could probably just gamble a ton of money... but that's just not who I am."
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed]   The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 8:32 pm

"Well, you're using it better then me. I'm tight with my money. Most of the time anyways." Vates takes his necklace out of his shirt and begins fiddling with it. "Though, donating something might help more then just talking down drunks." Not often I meet a good person in a bar here. This town might be improving.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed]   The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 10:06 pm

Sinking back in to a relatively comfortable silence, the pair of foxes continued walking to Alizae's apartment.

((Timeskip of some kind. I don't know.))

Stepping in to her apartment, she waits for Vates to enter before locking the door behind them. Looking around, you would notice that it was hardly furnished... really only a bed and a couch in the entire place. "Well... here we are. As lame as it is..."
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed]   The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 1:12 am

Vates gets a rather curious look on his face as he looks around at the bare apartment. "I'm guessing you don't spend a whole lot of time here, then." Not that my place is much better. He walks over to the couch and takes a seat.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed]   The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 1:20 am

Nodding her head in confirmation, Ali sits on the couch before speaking. "Not really... even still, I travel frequently and rarely have guests. I feel much more like myself out among people, rather then here alone."
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed]   The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 3:47 am

"Being out with the people is fun, but sometimes you need some time away. Like now." Vates smiles to himself before continuing. "I can honestly say this has turned out a differently then I expected, and I kinda like it."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed]   The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:53 pm

Raising an eyebrow at Vates, Alizae takes her jacket back off and throws it over the back of the couch. She motions for him to join her on the couch before responding. "And what exactly where you expecting? I know what I'm expecting..."
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed]   The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 6:43 pm

"Oh, I knew how this night was going to end. I just didn't expect this much talking in between." Vates sits next to Alizae, letting his hair out of the ponytail. "Why don't we talk more later? There are more fun things we can do right now, that I'm sure we both want to do."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed]   The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 7:04 pm

Snorting very unladylike at Vates' comment, Alizae can't help but smile. "You're a little too sure this is actually going to happen, aren't you? How do you know I didn't just lure you here to kill you?"
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed]   The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 1:03 am

Vates just shrugs and laughs. "I could be killed by worse." He leans forward to look Alizae in the eyes before continuing. "Besides, if you really wanted to kill me you would have waited for me to get drunk and thus less of a problem. Instead, you brought me here while still in control of my faculties. Either you are a horrible murderer, or you're just playing with me."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed]   The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 12:44 pm

Giggling at the man's response, Alizae can't help but roll her eyes. "Well, I suppose all of the things you mentioned are true. And I suppose you have a right to be so cocky, as we both know what's going to happen tonight. It's just a matter of who actually makes the first move..."
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed]   The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 2:07 pm

"To be fair, I did just try that. Unless you'd prefer the first move to be more.... physical." Vates gets a big grin on his face on that last word. "But, I suppose the next move is all up to you, now isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed]   The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 5:17 pm

Laughing as she quickly shakes her head in the negative, Alizae can't help but smile. "On the contrary, I'm quite content to sit here talking all night. I know what I want, but I also want you to make the first physical move. So let's just see where we end up."
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed]   The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 6:41 pm

Yes, let's see. Vates leans over and kisses Alizae with no warning, holding for a couple of seconds before pulling away keeping his face a couple of inches away from hers. "Your move now, Ali."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed]   The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 11:01 am

Lingering on the kiss for a moment, Alizae can't help but think she's glad she's playing it this way. "Well... that was better than I expected, honestly. But I don't seem to recall agreeing to trading moves here?"
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed]   The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 2:45 pm

"And I don't recall you saying we weren't. But I suppose if I don't start this you'll just keep toying with me, won't you? A couch is hardly a place for it, though."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed]   The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 11:01 pm

"Well... I suppose you're correct on all fronts. I'm a playful woman, what can I say?" Grabbing Vates' hand, Alizae leads him to her equally as sparse bedroom, pushing him down on it. Jumping up on the bed with him, she sits on his stomach and smiles at him. "Is this better? Or would you prefer being on top?"
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed]   The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:57 am

"Oh, this is just fine. I always enjoy a good view." And what a good view it is. Vates puts his arms around Alizae's waist, smiling right back at her.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed]   The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 2:13 am

"Well, you're gonna get an even better one now... and if you're really good, a great one soon." With that, Alizae quick takes off her shirt, leaving her very much exposed. Moving her hands to undo his buckles, she can't help but smile. "Now... let's see what you're hiding from me..."

Aaaaaaaaand Fade.
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed]   The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:04 pm

"So, was that better then you expected too?" Vates stretches and looks at Alizae, smug grin on his face. "Or would you rather go again?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed]   The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 5:11 pm

"Mmm... it was certainly better than I was expecting, but I don't know about another round..." Snuggling against Vates, Ali can't help but frown at his smugness.
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed]   The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 6:40 pm

"That'd almost be a shame, if I didn't need a small break." Vates wraps his arm around Alizae, before noticing her frown. "Ah, I was looking like an asshole, wasn't I? Sorry about that. It happens.... a lot."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed]   The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 7:15 pm

Losing the frown when Vates makes light of the situation, Ali actually smiles briefly before turning to a more serious tone."Vates... I have to know... what do you actually expect this to be? Just one night of mutual fun, or something more?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed]   The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next