RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who Is Bench

Go down 
+14
Metroidhunter
Shemskis
Vivvyn
Jetscream
Sun Wukong
AkaiOtaku
MrManix
Yuki-Chan
Kooplah
Amber
Dante
Myren
Swordslinger
Vox
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sun Wukong

Who Is Bench - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:26 am

El Taladro, the Terror of the Ring, jogs up to the fountain, coming to a stop by the edge. He lowers his hood, exposing his intricate Lucha mask. He kneels down and collects some water in his large hands. He begins to sprinkle the water down the back of his neck, savoring the cool sensation.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:39 am

Jet sits a ways away from the group at the fountain, focusing on a notepad he's drawing on, paladin on his arm. He looks around occasionally, savoring the peace. This world... These people... Then and there he truly felt alive. He had always known he was meant to protect, to guard those unable to guard themselves. But since arriving at Beacon he didn't know that anymore. He felt it.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:42 am

"Hello Alexander good to see you. There was a bit of a fiasco at the cliffs but everything turned out fine other than that it has been relaxing . A nice change of pace if you ask me"
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:43 am

"It's part of the job," he says, standing upright and taking a casual stance. "Just seems a bit odd, to me. Were it anything else, we'd be cold for doing this job. But the Grimm?" He grins, watching the girl run around the founding like a madwoman. "It's either that drek or us, and... I'd much prefer to stay alive." He takes a cautionary step back, half-expecting the girl to fall into the fountain, and he certainly didn't want to be standing too close if that happened.
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:59 am

"Good to hear, it seems like every two minutes something blows up, whether it be a piece of furniture or someone's temper."

"I'm just waiting to see who dies before initiation."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 3:01 am

"Yes I've noticed benches seem to be cursed in this school. I've seen some close calls including being personally frozen solid but its been so far so good. If I had to guess someone will get reckless and not consider their surroundings"
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 3:02 am

Shouts from across the courtyard at Aeden. "SORRY BOUT THAT!"
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 3:04 am

"Yikes that doesn't sound fun." "So where is that attachment you had on back in the locker room?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 3:05 am

"Hi Jet! What are you apologizing for?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 3:07 am

"Attachment?" Aeden thinks what could Alexander mean. Aeden blushes and recalls how the two met. "Oh do you mean Lucina the girl hugging me?"
Back to top Go down
Sun Wukong

Sun Wukong

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 3:08 am

El Taladro rose from his brief rest. He still had 6 miles left. He stood and streched himself out, looking around at his surroundings as he did so. The most obvious thing and by far the most intriguing was the massive man standing with his arms behind his back, looking towards the fountain. At least El Taladro thought he was a man. It was impossible to make any features out under the considerable armor the man wore. El Taladro was impressed. This was the first man he had met that was bigger than he was since arriving at Beacon.
Together, we would probably make quite an imposing team. Perhaps I should approach him with my idea later.
But if there was one thing El Taladro knew, it was discipline. He would finish his run before he did anything else. He pulled the hood back on and proceeded to jog away.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 3:08 am

"FREEZING YOU!" He shouts from his seat.
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 3:09 am

"Yeah, that's the one."

"If the rumors about teams are true, I think you're all set"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 3:10 am

"Oh no this was something else caused by my 'quick thinking' and Lucina trying to help me! You didnt freeze me just made me a little chilly!"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 3:11 am

"Ah yes well that hug was actually a little celebration of becoming partners for the initiation. What I meant as a handshake she took as a hug and well I kind of went along with it" Aeden's face has become bright red at this point matching his hair.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 3:13 am

"OH OK, WELL MY APOLOGY STILL STANDS!" He goes back to drawing in the notebook.
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 3:15 am

Well I've got nowhere else to be right now, and the meeting isn't until sundown. I might as well get lunch.

"I'll see you around, I'm gonna go get something to eat"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 3:21 am

"Take care Alexander"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 5:12 am

Amazingly, despite having been running for quite a while now, at such a speed, Melissa had not fallen or slipped or crashed into a wall or something yet. Her balance must be amazing, her precision perfect, her- Whoops.

Slipping for a moment, she lost control, and her weapon, still propelling her forward propelled her right into a rather inconveniently placed pole. It seemed to be a light pole, but Melissa couldn't tell through the pain. She had at least managed to slow down a little before impact, so her aura was able to stop any actual damage, but it still hurt and disoriented her, causing her to spin dizzily for a moment before dropping into the pool.

Instead of trying to get up or sinking, she merely floated along in the water, sighing at the pleasant coolness.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 11:56 am

Stahl raised an eyebrow as Melissa floated by in the water, "Having fun?" He asked, moving over to where she rested and crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:07 pm

"Yep! This is actually pretty fun, you should try it!" Melissa called out from her floating position on top of the pool of water.

Actually she was kind of surprised she didn't sink from the weight of her weapon. Actually it would be a pretty good idea to put it down.

'Nah... I like holding my weapon...' She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:12 pm

"You do know you're sinking, right?" Stahl deadpanned, "Also, if you find a coin in there, can I have it back?"
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:30 pm

"Indeed..." Leonius took another ragged breath. "The creatures of Grimm... are soulless abominations... Their extermination... is a noble cause..."

He glanced back at the masked man looking at him. He was getting all sorts of stares, though he couldn't exactly blame the ones who did it. He was about to greet the man, until the sound of a Melissa-sized impact against a pole met his ears, and he turned his head to see her falling into the water. For a moment, he was worried, until she simply floated. Then his attention was on the combination of wet, and t-shirt. Clearing his throat, he looked back at the masked man.

"Greetings," he said to El Taladro, nodding to the somewhat smaller man before looking back at Melissa.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:37 pm

Smiling up at person staring down at her, Melissa tossed her weapon up at him, talking at the same time, "Kay! Hold this, I'll find your coin!" She said confidently, diving down into the pool mini pond fountain place to find the mysterious coin.

'The coin shall not meet the same fate as bench!' She swore mentally, searching around the bottom for any sign of a coin. Nothing yet... Perhaps it was hidden behind one of the rocks on the bottom. She began searching.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:42 pm

Stahl caught the Naginata and raised an eyebrow at the design. A classic? Or...did she add a dust crystal to make a fire effect? He thought, deftly spinning the weapon in his right hand and getting a feel for the weight. Sheesh, remind me not to get on the wrong end of this thing.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:03 pm

Leo watched as Melissa dove, hoping buoyancy was on his side and her skirt would cooperate with his gaze. Realizing that he was staring, he already prepared to mask his observation as concern for her well-being.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:23 pm

"COIN SHALL BE SAVED!" Melissa shouted as she searched for the coin, or at least she tried to shout. Instead of any audible sound all that came out was a series of "blubs" and "blurbs" along with an accompanying burst of air bubbles flowing out of her mouth.

So far there still was no sign of coi- THERE! Spotting a glint on the bottle of pool, she swam quickly there to rescue it. Grabbing the piece of metal, she surfaced, throwing the 'coin' up and onto solid ground, saying, "I saved your coin!" As she did.

The 'coin' landed on the ground, revealing itself to be... just a random chunk of metal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Is Bench
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: