RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Amber

The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap.   The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 2:06 pm

Shaking her head at Abby, Noveria frowns slightly. "You may know the difference, but I don't trust anyone that doesn't live here to. And I honestly don't care if they have ears or not... I don't do well around men in general, but human men are the worst. That's all you need to know for now. If this Arthur guy is so nice, then invite him over, I guess. I can't promise to be civil, but I can promise not to attack him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap.   The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 5:13 pm

"Yeah, maybe not. I figure it'd be pretty difficult to study or have a conversation or watch a movie with you sitting there growling even if you don't outright attack," Abby responded, frowning. "Maybe I should look into getting a cheap apartment or something off campus? It'd probably solve every problem that's bound to pop up, right? Otherwise this might wind up being a real long four years," she mused, shrugging and returning to sit on her own bed. "Put a hat on a Faunus boy and I can't even tell the difference between him and a normal human. They're all kinda oblivious unless you're really up front with them, y'know?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap.   The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 6:04 pm

Blinking at Abby's response, Noveria walks back to her own bed, leaving the shirt on for now. Flopping down on her back, she takes and releases a deep breath before responding. "If you'd feel better getting your own place off campus, go ahead. I mean, that's really up to you, though I'd like to work things out if we can."

Groaning inwardly for what seemed like the fiftieth time that day, she rolls over on to her stomach, facing Abby. "The thing is... I can tell the difference. I can smell the difference, even hear the difference in resting heartbeat, for the most part. I can tell when someone lies to me, so even if I just asked if they were human I'd know based on their response. But we can try to figure things out, maybe."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap.   The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 7:11 pm

"That seems like so much work, though," Abby complained. "I'm on a team with someone I thought was a friend but who can barely talk to me, and two people I've known for less than a day who'd rather sleep than spend like.. an hour actually getting to know each other, right? One afternoon has already spawned a death threat and an argument, so what are the next four years gonna be like? I thought being on a team would be, y'know.. fun." She shrugged, frowning quizzically at Noveria. "Why poke the bear? I could just not be here when classes and stuff aren't happening and then none of that's a problem anymore. No work required! Well, except finding a place and convincing my parents it's a good idea."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap.   The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 7:29 pm

Stifling a yawn as Abby talks, Noveria rolls around on her bed a few times, just to have the spectacular feel of the silk shirt on her body. "It's your call, really. Thought it's not like we're trying to avoid you... but I've had a pretty busy day, and every time I've tried to take a nap something has come up. Now that I actually have a bed, it'd be kind of nice. But clearly it's not my absolute top priority... since, you know, I gave up my nap to talk to you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap.   The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 8:19 pm

"You gave up on your nap to stop me from requesting to be removed from the team 'cause the odds are they would have had me replaced with a human," Abby pointed out. "Your top priority wasn't talking to me until I was on my way out the door." Abby looked around the room, sighed, and got back up once more. "I'm gonna go hang out at the bar, I guess," she said, heading for the door again. "Might be something fun to do there."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap.   The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2