RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Karaoke Club

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

Karaoke Club - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Club   Karaoke Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 9:44 pm

Clever girl... Pierce thought to himself as he watched her giggle, less annoyed than he should've been. Chuckling at the sudden turn of events, Pierce jogs over to the pianist, quickly whispering something in his ear. Jogging back to center stage as the man tickles the ivories, he belts out the words of the song, his voice surprisingly fitting for the song.

Last edited by ecksdeeeXD on Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Club   Karaoke Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 9:46 pm

Serena smiles

"Good job..."

She walks up on stage and people cheer for her, since she is a regular.

She starts to sing.

Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Club   Karaoke Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 10:48 pm

Wow, that's pretty impressive. Pierce thought to himself as he watched her performance. He had managed to find a seat in the crowded audience, a lone table with two chairs, his arm resting on the other to avoid it being taken. As her performance ends, his clapping joins the round of applause.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Club   Karaoke Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:28 am

Serena walks off the stage and finds Pierce.

"You were really good."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Club   Karaoke Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:31 am

"You too." He said, looking up at the girl, offering her the seat. "So, this a normal thing for you?"
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Club   Karaoke Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:42 am

Serena smiles.

"Yeah, this is my 99th visit the next visit I perform I can perform a mini-concert"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Club   Karaoke Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:52 am

"Wow, that's pretty committed of you." He said, smiling back. "If I had a drink, I'd give you a toast. Looking around the area, he scans the room for anywhere to buy a beverage, though the throng of people made that a little difficult. Turning back to his companion, he asks. "Speaking of which, there a place where we can get something to drink, maybe?"
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Club   Karaoke Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:55 am

Serena smiles.

"The drink counter is over there."

Serena points to a place that resembles a bar.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Club   Karaoke Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:11 am

"I was thinking of something less than alcoholic, but meh." Pierce said as he stood up. "You want anything?
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Club   Karaoke Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:12 am

"Just a virgin pina colada please." Serena smiles gently at Pierce.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Club   Karaoke Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:21 am

"Alrighty then." He said as he walked towards the bar. Minutes later, he comes back two of the same drink in his hands. Avoiding passing people, careful to keep them from spilling, he eventually sits back down, placing one in front of Serena. "Here. On me."
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Club   Karaoke Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:31 am

Serena sips her drink and enjoys it a lot. "Thanks!" I hope he knows I'm not looking for a relationship at the moment.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Club   Karaoke Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:52 am

"No problem." Pierce said, grinning, as he took a drink of his own. She looks nervous though. Pierce thought to himself as he set down the glass. "You know it's kinda weird asking this now but I don't think I got your name."
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Club   Karaoke Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:55 am

Serena looks at him. "Oh. My name is Serena. But you haven't told me your name either."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Club   Karaoke Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 1:02 am

"Nice name." Pierce said, reaching a hand over the table to shake her's. "Pierce."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Club   Karaoke Club - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karaoke Club
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2