RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sam's house. [Open-ish.]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Sam's house. [Open-ish.] Empty
PostSubject: Sam's house. [Open-ish.]   Sam's house. [Open-ish.] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 1:21 pm

The house Sam had been living in for a while now wasn't a big one. A simple one with all that one needed.
Layout:

Sam was still asleep from the eight hour shift she pulled. The house was calm and quite. It was also dusty and dirty. Sam had been working and never had time to clean the house. She also had about 30 errands to run each day.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Sam's house. [Open-ish.]   Sam's house. [Open-ish.] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 12:10 pm

Alice double checked the piece of paper she had to make sure she had the right address. When she was sure it was the right place she rang the doorbell. Alice started rocking on her heels as she patiently waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Sam's house. [Open-ish.]   Sam's house. [Open-ish.] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 12:19 pm

Sam roll out of bed with a thud. I'm up, I think. She walked out of room and made her way to the door. She opened the door to see Alice. She gave her a tired smile, and let her in. She grabbed her scroll and began typing, [Welcome, to my humble abode.] Behind her was a a nice little living space, with dust, and cloths everywhere. [Sorry, abot the mess.]
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Sam's house. [Open-ish.]   Sam's house. [Open-ish.] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 12:20 pm

Well this is what you hired me for," Alice stated as she walked in. "So where would you like me to start?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Sam's house. [Open-ish.]   Sam's house. [Open-ish.] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 12:28 pm

Sam just shrugged. [Where ever you want, up to you.] She heads to her room to get ready for work. You notice a dusty old door. Might be a good place to start.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sam's house. [Open-ish.]   Sam's house. [Open-ish.] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sam's house. [Open-ish.]
Page 1 of 1