RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]

Go down 
+6
AkaiOtaku
Chromophobic
Dark Soul
Dinte A. Darkspear
Icrus505
DatteSa
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
DatteSa

DatteSa

Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 7:10 pm

Alexa was one of the 10 winners of the contest and is already in her room at the hotel. Considering they called her name and flew her to the hotel right away, she was in her room ready to head to the bath house attached to the hotel. She is wearing a bath house robe that looks like it'll break open due to her large bust. If this thing snaps while I'm heading to the bath house... It's gonna be really awkward.

She makes her way to the elevator and calls the elevator. Unluckily for her, she is on the 30th floor of the hotel so she has wait sometime before the elevator can get to her floor since they all are on the ground floor.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 7:13 pm

David walked out of his room. Can't believe I won. He walked up to the elevator and stood next to a girl. "Hey what floor you heading to?"

Last edited by Icrus505 on Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 7:15 pm

Alexa smiles at the boy. "Oh, I'm headed to the bath house, where are you headed to?" As Alexa is saying this she tightens her bath robe as it's getting looser because of her bust.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 7:18 pm

David smiles happily back. "The bath house." He seems to not notice her robe. He mainly keeps his eyes level to hers.

Last edited by Icrus505 on Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dinte A. Darkspear

Dinte A. Darkspear

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 7:24 pm

Dinte hears some students leaving there rooms and thinks "well seems like others are being active and my thoughts need so relaxing though I am surprised we just got 10 spots to this place what did we win. Oh well lets go see who every one else is" he gets up and is ready for the bath house since that was one of the main points he would guess a majority of people would go there. eventually he was just waiting for people to start moving first. he leaves the room and goes to the elevator and sees two people already there he approaches them with a smile and says"hello there you must be some of the other students huh, well let me introduce myself, I am Dinte Darkspear. May I ask yours" he bows as he says his name out a force of habit and being polite
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 7:26 pm

"Call me David" He said extednig his robotic arm for a hand shake.
Back to top Go down
Dinte A. Darkspear

Dinte A. Darkspear

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 7:27 pm

he reaches out his hand and shakes david's "pleasure to meet you, and what is your name miss" he says as he turns to Alexa
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 7:28 pm

Alexa waves to him politely. "I'm Alexa! Hi Dinte." She is still waiting for the elevator. This elevator is taking a while now...

Last edited by DatteSa on Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dinte A. Darkspear

Dinte A. Darkspear

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 7:32 pm

"pleased to meet you as well and the elevator is taking so long probably because this is a 5 star hotel there is probably people getting on and off on the lower floors before it can get to ours and since we got pushed to the first 10 open rooms next to each other closest to the bottom its seems pretty packed" he leans up against with his towel that was over his shoulders and a head rest
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 7:35 pm

David just wanted to get in the bath house to relax. He looked at his arm. "Have fun in the bath houses. I'll see you there."

Last edited by Icrus505 on Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dinte A. Darkspear

Dinte A. Darkspear

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 7:39 pm

"alright then I hope you are fine" he says that as the door to the elevator opens up and the elevator is empty "and here is the elevator" "wonder what David is up to judging by his personality he is a solo type who stays to himself, and Alexa is nice and here for the nice time, hopefully nothing goes wrong"
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 7:47 pm

Alexa enters the elevator and hits the 'Bath House' Button. "Dinte, you coming?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 7:49 pm

Hoshi had finally finished unpacking her stuff, although it wasn't much it still took her a while to decide where to put her clothing. She wrapped a towel around her waist and went to put her robe on but found it to be too big 'Really, more stress .ah well it'll have to do after all' she wore a pair of sandal on her feet so they wouldn't get mucky. she unlocked her door and stepped out quickly closing and locking the door behind her noticing the elevator was already at her level, she ran towards it not wanting to wait what might seem like a life time for it. "Hold the elevator!" she yelled whilst she ran towards it, she luckily managed to reach it in time darking inside quickly not wanting to keep anyone much longer.
Back to top Go down
Dinte A. Darkspear

Dinte A. Darkspear

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 7:56 pm

"huh, . . . oh yeah right i was thinking" he steps into the elevator and holds the door open for her as she comes inside "welcome to the elevator"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 8:01 pm

David walked in after almost getting knocked over. "Easy there." He sad to the girl running in. I need to spray my arm with sealent, then to the bath house. He thought to himself.

Last edited by Icrus505 on Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dinte A. Darkspear

Dinte A. Darkspear

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 8:08 pm

as everyone walks in he lets the elevator door close, he turns to the girl who ran into the elevator last minute and bows 'hello there miss my name is Dinte Darkspear, may I ask yours"
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 8:14 pm

Alexa closes the elevator and waits in awkward silence as the elevator slowly travels down. Well this is awkward
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 8:17 pm

Hoshi yelled out "Sorry!" from inside the elevator before going to press the button for the bath house to see it had already been pressed. She turned her attention to the person welcoming her to the elevator expecting a well dressed butler like person but was met by another guest. She let out a little, almost inaudible, giggle at the prospect of being welcomed into the elevator and spoke in a meek tone "Hello, I'm Hoshi", her cat faunus ear's lying close to her head then sprung up with the sudden movement of the elevator surprising her almost having been distracted by Dinte.
Back to top Go down
Dinte A. Darkspear

Dinte A. Darkspear

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 8:20 pm

Dinte smiles as the Hoshi stumbles a bit as she realizes the elevator is moving I am gonna take a wild shot and say you are a student at Beacon as well, right Hoshi?
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 8:38 pm

Alexa's bunny ears perk up and she smiles at Hoshi. "Hi, I'm Alexa. What floor are you headed to."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 8:46 pm

Hoshi regained her balance and put one arm on the wall just to make sure. she nodded slightly in reply to Dinte's question and held up one first to represent 'my first year'. She then turned her attention to the girl in the corner noticing a pair of bunny ear's, once again she answered meekly "Bath house"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 8:52 pm

David had been trying to get his arm ready for the bath house. He was now adding a special sealant to keep water out of his arm. He looked over at the girl on leaning on the wall. "Hi ,names David" he said holding out a left hand.
Back to top Go down
Chromophobic

Chromophobic

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 8:53 pm

Callisto had won some random thing. She often signed up for things without a second thought since in her mind, she could take on anything on her own and if she couldn't she could always escape with her own will, speed and intelligence. People and accompaniment was the least of her worries. As soon as she received the expected invitation though, she was shocked almost surprised to find something as random and unexpected as a spa invitation. Who the hell did these people think they were, advertising their spa at a school meant for killing and eliminating, not relaxing and associating yourselves with half the world.

Callisto had half a mind to not even go, she could do so many better things with her time but nonetheless, she came because at least it meant less time locked up with people who would most likely stand in her day. It could potentially be a good chance to improve her abilities and explore on her own in a new area.

Callisto ringed the elevator after packing up all her items at her room, large weapons in hand as well as target mats. Once it would open, Callisto would move inside of the elevator and keep to the sides of the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Dinte A. Darkspear

Dinte A. Darkspear

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 8:56 pm

"Well we are heading there as well you might as well join us since we are from beacon, and dont worry about being shy we are all friends here he says this with a smile and reasuring tone
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 9:09 pm

After winning the trip Aeden was so excited about winning that upon arriving he threw his things in the room and went out to explore the hotel. After having his fill of the hotel Aeden thinks of what else he could do. "Well I don't think I've been to the bathhouse yet. This seems as good a time as any." Aeden walks to the nearest elevator and notices it is coming toward his floor. "Better press the button before it passes the floor." Aeden is barely able to press the button before it went on to the next floor. As the doors open Aeden sees it is already filled with a few people including some familiar faces. "David? You won too?" Aeden almost doesn't notice Callisto as she hangs out around the sides of the elevator. Aeden barely spoke to Callisto during the game of Truth or Dare but he somehow remembered both her and David despite his drunken state. "Ah Callisto almost didn't see you there."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next