RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]

Go down 
+6
AkaiOtaku
Chromophobic
Dark Soul
Dinte A. Darkspear
Icrus505
DatteSa
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 5:02 am

"I think she's still in there." Argent said, peeking back in the door. "Yeah she is. You're dressed already so I'll go back for her while I'll still in this." He said, gesturing the towel around his waist. Walking back in, he stops at the edge of the bath next to Celeste. "Celeste, we're headed out for drinks. I don't think they're allowed here." Argent said, looking down at her. "You coming with?" He stops talking suddenly, noticing her current state. Kneeling down so they're at the same level, he gently puts his hand on her shoulder, surprised at how hot it is, even considering the warmth of the bath. "Hey, you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 4:03 pm

Hoshi stood watching as Haven walked away, she felt bad for making him feel that way but had felt like crying when he mentioned family. She never had a real family, only people who claimed to care despite her being their servant before, she knew they never really cared. She had spent sleepless weeks wondering what it was like to have a real family and wishing that one day she would, she spent weeks on end wanting to just have a family. She cried almost 3 times a week and nobody even questioned her why, that is when she knew nobody cared but she had never wanted to cry as much as she wanted to then, however she held her composure. She walked towards a set of stair which lead up all of the floors and began to walk up them going to her room, giving her some time to think about what had happened 'I really need to go back to just communicating through telepathy' she thought as she climbed the stair's. As she got to the topĀ of the stair she was tired and just wanted a drink, she walked up to her room, opened up the door and walked in closing the door behind her and just crashing out on her bed with her head in her pillow instead of getting a drink 'No relaxing break so far' she thought somberly.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 4:14 pm

David stepped of off the elevator and saw Hoshi go to her room. She looks sad.......damn my helpful nature. He walked over to her room a knocked. "You alright?" He asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 4:50 pm

Hoshi got off of her bed feeling tired, she couldn't be bothered to open the door and decided to just slump down next to it, "Well as far as a relaxing break goes, this really kicks the bottom of the barrel. I mean I've already been ignored by someone who I later further made upset, had a argument with a stranger and had thoughts about the family I never had and the fact I was born into being a servant..." she said with the sadness and tiredness, in a sense of being tired of the memories, coming strong through her voice.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 4:56 pm

David just stood there. "Well look at your self now. A huntress at a prestigious school. No ordinary servant could do that. It takes courage and strength to do the things we do." He said calmly. "As for no family, the friends we have. The teammates we have. They are our family. They are there when we need them, and we are there for them." He said reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
Dinte A. Darkspear

Dinte A. Darkspear

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 5:07 pm

Dinte who had been in a sparring match with Callisto had been avoiding and deflecting most of her attacks as she lunged and slashed at him. Dinte had the upper hand from the beginning when he knocked her backwards on the mat. Callisto who has been at the disadvantage has been trying hard to gain a lead back but failing. She has managed to get a few blows in while Dinte has gotten quite a few. Callisto lunges forward straight at the chest again. Dinte quickly does the same move as before to counter but she pulls back and Dinte misses the block and the pole goes forward again nailing him on the chest pushing him back. Callisto who seemed rather angry at being at a disadvantage quickly gained a smile as she pushed forward trying to knock Dinte off the pad. Dinte seeing as how she was growing confident and smiles a weird smiles and continues striking back while other people are having their dilemma's they continue sparring. Being at even ground now Dinte goes for the kill and swings at her but as she blocks he quickly goes and side sweeps her legs out from under her and she falls, losing the spar.
Dinte looks at his defeated opponent and smiles and offers his hand out to her to help her up. She cautiously takes it and he pulls her back up on her feat. "How about we go and relax in the water now I am pretty sure we will enjoy it more after this spar." Dinte says as he grows a big grin on his face while panting from the exercise. He walks into the water and starts floating in the middle of it relaxing his body
"uhh . . . sure" she agrees and goes into the water near the edge and sits there enjoying the warm water
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 5:30 pm

Hoshi still sat listening to David, he had a point the friend she had made were like family too her, especially Daisy, her and Daisy had been friend's since they first met. She used the door to lever herself up. She then opened the door so her and David were face to face "Do you want to come in, it'll make you look less like a idiot talking to a door about family issues" she said lightening up the moment despite feeling terrible.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 5:38 pm

David gave her a bright smile. "Sure." He said warmly walking into the room.
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 6:18 pm

Having finally made it to the women's only bath house, Wren made it to one that wasn't occupied. Settling down, she breathed in deeply, an occasional sob or two still making her body twitch. The warmth and humidity soon made that dissipate though, letting her finally fully and freely relax. Her mind drifted back, letting nothingness take over, rather than nightmarish memories pervade it at every corner.

"I thought I had control over myself," she said silently, her eyes opening slightly, looking at the steam rise from the water. She sunk down a bit more, letting the surface go above her nose slightly. She blinked once, then twice, then fully dipped her head underwater, eyes closed tight. Keeping herself under there, she thought for a moment. "Why couldn't I get control again? They were simply helping, not attacking in any way...." Having lost what breathe she had, she rose up and grabbed some air, leaving herself to what was now a cool feeling environment. "I should find him and apologize...."

After resting in the bath house for about 20 minutes, she finally rose and walked out. Changing clothes back in the dressing rooms to her normal attire, she wrapped a towel around her head to dry her hair out a bit, until she could get back to her room and use a hair dryer. Grabbing her bags from having to rush over here, she then left the dressing rooms behind, walking out into the hallways. "I should probably head to my room first before anything else," she whispered, turning down the hallway to the elevators.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 6:31 pm

Hoshi closed the door behind David as he walked in them sat down on the side of her bed. She turned towards Dave "Do you want a drink, I've got alcohol and non alcohol pick whatever suits your taste's" she said indicating towards the mini-fridge at the side of the room. She then went over to it and grabbed out a small can of lemonade and sat back down on the side of her bed, not feeling like getting drunk just yet she wasn't in that much of a state she would need to 'drown her sorrows'.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 6:38 pm

David grabbed a lemonade as well. Dave is not coming out this early. He opened it and took a drink. "Feeling better?" He asked with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 7:01 pm

Hoshi took a sip of her lemonade "I'm feeling about as good as I will for the next few hours, days, weeks, I dunno one time I wasn't the same for 3 months" she said somberly just wanting to lay back and ignore the world around her, but David was there now and she wasn't going to ruin anyone else's view of her. she didn't come on this trip to purely make enemies, in fact she came on Ā the trip for a relaxing break and so she can make more friends. she then tried to change the subject from her to David "Anyway why are you up here, you don't see to be sad or in a bad way, you should be having fun with the others" she said adding a upbeat tone to try to distract him from her somber tone with her a more lively one.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 7:14 pm

David just smiled. "Came to relax, after a trip to a colorful hell hole, a team event, and the truth or dare thing, one can only take the craziness for a little." He thought back to wonderland. "Now I have a strange fear of purple cats that morph into anything. Why did you come here?" He asked taking a sip of his lemonade.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 7:59 pm

Hoshi kept a straight face "Well I guess i came here to get some rest and relaxation after somebody tried getting revenge on my partner, Daisy, and ended up nearly killing me, well the fact the people that tried to save me weren't exactly.... They wouldn't be able to become doctors..... Ever lets leave it at that" she smiled a little although she remembered the pain as they pulled the branch out of her leg, she cringed slightly at even the thought of it. She quickly took a sip from her can of lemonade trying to distract herself from the thought.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 8:06 pm

David watched her for a little. Sounds like she has a bit of baggage her self. ]Release-] Oh shut up He shock the thoughts from his head. "I never really caught your name miss...?"
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 8:17 pm

Alexa heads into the elevator and presses the ground floor button. I think the food would be on the first floor..
Back to top Go down
Dinte A. Darkspear

Dinte A. Darkspear

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 1:00 am

Dinte wakes up from his nap of floating in the spa and stares at the ceiling. "huh how long have i been out" Dinte looks around and notices mostly everyone has left the spa so he decides to get out and quickly change back into his hoodie and jeans. His hoodie only have covers his hair and his soaking hair sticks out but it quickly starts drying. he moves over to the elevator and sees alexa at the elevator from when they came down. He moves to the elevator and stands next to Alexa "heyllo, enjoy the spa" He says with a nice smile as if there is not a single care in the world
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 1:29 am

Celeste was a bit surprised by Argent's sudden appearance. She didn't want anybody to see her like this so she quickly put on smile and stretched her arms. This wasn't the first time she had her nightmares but it has definitely been a while since her last nightmare.

She faked a smile and looked at Argent and said, "Yes, I'm perfectly fine. Just woke up on the wrong side of the bath"

Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 3:26 am

"Iiiiii don't think so." Argent said, the acting perfectly obvious to him. Behind the smile she looked shook up, almost scared even. Brushing a stray lock of damp hair from her face, he offers her his hand. "C'mon, let's get you out of the water. Something to eat'll do you good."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 12:54 pm

Hoshi smiled realising that she hadn't actually told David her name, she giggled nervously at the realisation she had just let, somebody who had no idea who she was, into her room like she was a close friend. "I'm Hoshi" she said as she lay back onto her bed, looking up at the ceiling, 'I've just told one of my darkest secrets to him and we don't even know each other, I only know his name because of earlier' she thought with a small sigh
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 3:18 pm

David just smiled. "That's a lovely name." He took a drink from his lemonade. "So tell me how did you know about that night? Daisy was drunk off the rocks, and I hope, no one video taped it." If someone did.....they are dead meat.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 6:11 pm

Hoshi was flattered by David's compliment towards her name, she drank the last few drops of lemonade in the can having been thirsty and drunk it all already. She giggled at the thought of a tape of the events "There's no need to get worried about a tape... Daisy wont let me look at it" she joked, perking up a bit. "Daisy also remembered a few part despite her drunken state" she said serious about it this time. She then started to think about getting information about what he remembered "What do you remember about the night" she said inquisitively hoping he wouldn't be too much hassle on him to tell her.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 6:24 pm

David thought to himself for a second or two. "From what I recall, I had to switch cloths with a girl, then got drunk, Daisy made me give a lap dance to a man, I passed out during which I'm sure she made out with me since no one else near me was drinking vodka. Never wear girl cloths near drunk people by the way. Then I dared her to have 3 people drink something and spit it into her mouth, then it got bad soon. Junis asked daisy a truth, what was the worst thing sexually she had ever seen. She just burst into tears. I remember me going over to comfort her, I agreed to go twice in a row so she didn't have to talk about it, Fayza got pissed and kneed Junis in the nose. She soon began to fall asleep, so I took her to her dorm, she didn't have her keys, so I offered to let her stay at my dorm. She fell asleep, and I had to wrestle my pants back from Fayza." He took a sip of lemonade. "And that's about all I can remember."
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 2:27 am

Celeste struggled a bit as Argent pulled her up but felt weaker than usual so accepted his help in the end. She took a deep breath as she regained her composure and sighed seeing how helpless she was because of a little dream.

I don't need help. I can take care of myself

"I appreciate your help but I can take care of myself, thank you." She said as she wrapped a towel around herself. "I guess I may be a hungry, where do you suggest we go?"
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 3:57 am

Seeing not the man she looked for, Wren slightly pouted at it. "To my room then." As she started on her way, something caught a strong hold of her nose. Sniffing once, it pervaded her mind like an army invading a nation. Sniffing twice, the details could be told like a high-res image zoomed up close. Sniffing a third time she found herself in a restaurant, which had on display sweet and glorious desserts. Pies, tarts, cakes! They were all gloriously and magnificently made, and she wanted to take them all. Pulling out her wallet, she reached in to grab some lien and....

Emptiness found her finger tips. In shock, she looked closer into it as if it would present a different answer. Arms dropping with the wallet in hand, she could only stare at the delicatessen her vision would behold, but her tongue would never lay itself upon. "Whyyyyyyyy," she slightly said to herself, unaware of one of the staff members just looking at her as if she was crazy.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 6:11 am

"I heard there's a restaurant with a bar downstairs," He said, letting go of her hand. "We can probably find something to eat there, I heard their dessert section is insane." Watching her get unsteadily back on her feet, making sure Celeste didn't noticee in case she thought he was ogling her more feminine parts, Argent stays at the ready, prepared to catch her if the need came. Slowly, taking note of the wet floor, he began to walk towards the door, motioning for her to follow.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 8:56 am

For what seemed to be hours --- though in reality was perhaps ten minutes or so --- Haven remained seated bathside, his legs submerged once more within the waters until they met the area just below the knees. The rest of his figure remained flattened against the ground, as he had sprawled the rest of his body out earlier, and he stared up at the ceiling with little care at all. Though seemingly calm from the exterior the hybrid was pretty much overwhelmed by a mass of thoughts coursing throughout his intellect. Chilled opticals would veil over briefly as the more...stressful...topics filled his brain, a silent sigh escaping his lips.

Soon enough he would shoot his hands up as if surrendering to his mind. He brought himself to sit up almost immediately, bringing his feet from the water and slipping them back within his footwear before hauling up to stand. His focus turned toward the elevators, thus he was driven to take a few steps toward their direction; he would, however, cease his short-lived stride as a small sensation jerked into attention, primarily radiating from his stomach. He remained awkwardly silent to himself, thinking for a moment.

His initial intentions were to head off to his room and just bunk out for the next few hours; perhaps by watching some TV or, as the secondary idea greatly appealed to him as of now, sleeping. However at the feel of his stomach vibrating the boy gave yet another exasperated breath out, shaking his head before continuing forward and toward the elevators. "...I could go for a steakbowl or something..." he muttered solemnly to himself, reaching a hand outward to press a button to draw the elevator chamber to his level.

Once the doors opened he slipped inside, punching in yet another numbered button, matching to the floor that the restaurant would be located on. On the short ride down he would slip his left extremity within another pocket of his, grasping hold of his wallet yet not reeling it out from the cloth from which it was contained within.

Hnn...yep, just eat away your stress and troubles. You'll never gain a pound, anyways... Haven would think to himself, recalling his...monstrous, for lack of better term, eating habits that oddly matched up with him not gaining or losing a single pound. This...seemed to run within his family. At least it's what he noticed when he was a kid.
Back to top Go down
http://whisperthechosen.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next