RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]

Go down 
+6
AkaiOtaku
Chromophobic
Dark Soul
Dinte A. Darkspear
Icrus505
DatteSa
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 6:11 am

"I heard there's a restaurant with a bar downstairs," He said, letting go of her hand. "We can probably find something to eat there, I heard their dessert section is insane." Watching her get unsteadily back on her feet, making sure Celeste didn't noticee in case she thought he was ogling her more feminine parts, Argent stays at the ready, prepared to catch her if the need came. Slowly, taking note of the wet floor, he began to walk towards the door, motioning for her to follow.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 8:56 am

For what seemed to be hours --- though in reality was perhaps ten minutes or so --- Haven remained seated bathside, his legs submerged once more within the waters until they met the area just below the knees. The rest of his figure remained flattened against the ground, as he had sprawled the rest of his body out earlier, and he stared up at the ceiling with little care at all. Though seemingly calm from the exterior the hybrid was pretty much overwhelmed by a mass of thoughts coursing throughout his intellect. Chilled opticals would veil over briefly as the more...stressful...topics filled his brain, a silent sigh escaping his lips.

Soon enough he would shoot his hands up as if surrendering to his mind. He brought himself to sit up almost immediately, bringing his feet from the water and slipping them back within his footwear before hauling up to stand. His focus turned toward the elevators, thus he was driven to take a few steps toward their direction; he would, however, cease his short-lived stride as a small sensation jerked into attention, primarily radiating from his stomach. He remained awkwardly silent to himself, thinking for a moment.

His initial intentions were to head off to his room and just bunk out for the next few hours; perhaps by watching some TV or, as the secondary idea greatly appealed to him as of now, sleeping. However at the feel of his stomach vibrating the boy gave yet another exasperated breath out, shaking his head before continuing forward and toward the elevators. "...I could go for a steakbowl or something..." he muttered solemnly to himself, reaching a hand outward to press a button to draw the elevator chamber to his level.

Once the doors opened he slipped inside, punching in yet another numbered button, matching to the floor that the restaurant would be located on. On the short ride down he would slip his left extremity within another pocket of his, grasping hold of his wallet yet not reeling it out from the cloth from which it was contained within.

Hnn...yep, just eat away your stress and troubles. You'll never gain a pound, anyways... Haven would think to himself, recalling his...monstrous, for lack of better term, eating habits that oddly matched up with him not gaining or losing a single pound. This...seemed to run within his family. At least it's what he noticed when he was a kid.
Back to top Go down
http://whisperthechosen.deviantart.com/
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 1:16 pm

Hoshi smiled at David when he recalled all that he remember her face dropped at the mention of Daisy being asked worst thing sexually she had ever seen understanding why she had begun to cry, but giggled when he mentioned wrestling his pants back from Fayza. She laid back on her bed once again and looked back up at the ceiling 'well i can't just mope about in here all day' she thought tilting her head towards David "we can't stay in here all day its not a good way to spend the break, want to go back down to the baths with me or we could go get a bite to eat" she said as she got off her bed and knelt down in front of one of the drawers she put her clothes into, opened it and grabbed out one of her dark blue skirts and a pair of black tights before she went over to the wardrobe in her room and got out a shirt, then laying them all out on the bed just in case he said 'lets go get a bite to eat'.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 3:19 pm

David saw her getting cloths. "Let's get a bite to eat, but let me go get some cloths." He said walking to the door. A few minutes later he came back with a clean set of cloths. "Back."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 5:00 pm

Once David had left the room she began to get dressed however when David let himself in she was startled and quickly turned around from the door, still doing the buttons up on her shirt and was kind of annoyed by his barging into her room, she let out a little eek due to being startled "Have you heard of knocking, I'm still getting dressed" she said with a annoyed tone in her voice as she buttoned up the last button on her shirt and turned around and grabbed her shoes sliding them on one at a time, "So you ready to go" she asked standing up tying her bow loosely around her collar and grabbing a bit of money from her bag.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 5:02 pm

David's face was bright red. The only time I don't knock. "Yeah I'm ready when you are." He said keeping his eyes covered.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 7:02 pm

Hoshi noticed David's bright red face as he covered his eye's. She walked over to him and spoke into his ear "you can take your hand off your eye's, unless you know exactly how many steps your going to need to take to get to the restaurant" giggling a little her cat like canine's showing as she giggled and pulled his hand away from his face. She then went over to the door opened it and walked out, holding the door for David beaconing with her free hand for him to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 7:24 pm

David face was still a bit pink. He followed her none the less. They got into the elevator a David hit the button to the restaurant. "Hoshi I have a question. Your a Faunus I see. Do you guys chase after lasers or is that a myth?"
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:14 am

Despaired at her lack of anything now, Wren hung her head low in disappointment.  "Back to my room," she muttered regretfully, turning around with loss over her head.  Nothing more she could do except add to her list of a miserable day thus far.  The thought continued over her head as she started around the corner back into the hallway.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:29 am

Celeste's eyes sparkled at the mention of dessert. The main thing in her mind being cake, she dashes outside the changing room, slightly bumping into Argent and some other guy.

"I'd love some cake right now!" She says, not realizing she was still in a towel. After a few steps she noticed a puddle forming at her feet.

Oh my, I'm still in a towel!

She then dashes back into the changing room to change back into her classic blue dress as quickly as she left the room.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 3:56 am

Aeden had been calmly waiting for Argent and the girl to return and started to day dream to pass the time. He had been remembering a date he had with Lucina when the door suddenly burst open by the girl wearing only a towel yelling something about cake. Aeden stared at the girl and "What the hell?" was all that would leave his mouth before she raced through a different room, most likely the female changing room. Noticing Argent in the doorway Aeden walks over to him with a look of confusion on his face. "Wow either you're really smooth with the ladies or she's really into cake." 
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 4:02 am

"Probably the second one." Argent said, opening the locker he got and changing behind it. A minute later he comes back out, wearing dark slacks and a dress shirt, a gray messenger bag containing his stuff on his back. Adjusting it so it sat more comfortable on his shoulder, he walks up to Aeden. "C'mon. I told her about the cake downstairs and I have to be responsible for that." He said, making his way towards the door. "Who knows what she could do to those poor cakes."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 4:39 am

Aeden stretches a bit as he walks to the door. "Cake huh? Reminds me of someone I know. Considering that person's tried to set me on fire numerous times and succeeded at least twice, I hope that's the only similarity between them." Aeden removes his flask and takes a drink. Once he is finished he notices the flask is nearly empty. "Damn I forgot to refill the damn thing. I hope this bar has either some good or at least some good cake. Not sure who would think to serve them at the same place though."
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 9:49 am

By the time that the chamber had stopped and the doors had opened, the swordsman caught a faint glimpse of the menu of delicacies spread afar. He stepped out several steps, eventually coming within a more appropriate range for...sightseeing, of sorts. The images of various foods spread across the cultures locked within his mind --- and then the desserts. A long, impressed whistle escaped his lips as he lifted a hand, reeling his left earphone from his ear and tucking it into his shirt as he had done earlier. "Sweet damn..."

Before he was able to take a step forward as he had planned to do within a matter of seconds, another point of interest caught Haven's eye. He found himself staring --- not to ogle, but rather out of curiosity and confusion --- as a girl scurried across the room in just a towel. Soon enough she would disappear into one of the many changing rooms spread throughout the hotel. The boy blinked silently. ...That...kinda seemed like that girl from earlier... A pause in thought. ...Maybe that means Argent and that other guy is here. Another stop paired up with silence would be taken as the same girl rushed back out, now in a rather clean, neat dress of azure. More things of question slipped into his mind, though were shoved out as quickly as they came in to prevent odd subjects from forming within his head.

Just as the hybrid was about to turn heel in attempt to possibly find the other two he had met earlier, yet another focus point locked his mind. After turning roughly a quarter of the way within a complete arc he saw the back of a girl that was heading toward the hallway corner. From the looks of it, it might've been the same, cardinal-headed girl he encountered earlier, judging from her hair color. Hesitation overtook him for a moment, but then washed from his brain as he took a single step forward into her direction.

"Hey!" he called. His other hand lifted, waving into the air to catch the other's attention, should she notice him and turn around.

...And if this was the same person from earlier...
...Well, no doubt that Haven would feel somewhat awkward for the rest of the trip.

Last edited by xHavenx on Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dinte A. Darkspear

Dinte A. Darkspear

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 9:56 am

Dinte entered the elevator from the bath area and he went down to the food court in a slow boring ride down. As the door opened the smell of cooking food was overpowering and his mouth started to water. He checked his pocket and smiled as he still had money in it. Thank you bounty hunting for giving me this money, with out it i would be broke" He goes over to the ordering area, ignoring most of the other people he gets a big plate piled high with food and surprisingly quickly moves to an empty table without letting a single thing fall off his plate. After he sits down he grabs a fork and starts chowing away at the pile of food. "oh man this stuff tastes amazing"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:52 pm

Hoshi confused at David's question as the elevator doors close, confused as to what a laser pointer was, she had never actually asked anything about red dot before but had instead just chased it without question expecting it to be some evil 'thing' that used some kind of magic to always escape her grasp. She looked a David, a confused look on her face, "what's a laser" She asked a rather confused look on her face and a confused tone in her voice as well. She stood leaning against the wall but like before shook a little bit as the elevator started moving.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 3:23 pm

David pulled out a small cylinder object. "This. It shines a dot to get the attention of others." Also to mess around with cats and dogs. He pressed a button on a side and a red dot appeared on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 4:40 pm

Hoshi looked in awe at the small metal cylinder wondering how it worked but before she could ask there was the 'evil' red dot on the floor like before. At first it startled her 'How did that get in here, where's it coming from' she thought as she began to try and catch the red dot. she didn't make the connection between the little metal cylinder and the red dot on the floor, she looked up at the David noticing the cylinder had another red dot on the end of the, "Don't move there's another one of these evil red thing's on your cylinder" she said and instead of putting the two things together and solving the mystery she pounced at the cylinder and David.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 4:49 pm

David watched her for a second. Then she pounced. Ah crap. They hit the ground and David's eyes were spinning(@_@). David still had the pointer in his hand and the light was still shining.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 5:51 pm

Hoshi began to bite the cylinder which the light was being emitted from. She suddenly realised what she was doing and stood up quickly, noticing she had pounced on and knocked David over and onto the floor. Once she had stood up she held out a hand to give him a hand up, a small smile across her face and giggling a little at the fact she had gone fruit loops over a red dot of light, 'why do i keep going loopy over a small dot of whatever it is, although it is fun to try and catch' she thought her smile widening as she thought this, she then began to apologise to David "I'm so sorry" she said trying to keep her ears still to hide her excitement.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 6:07 pm

David took her hand and stood up. "Well that's one confirmed myth." He said with a smile. "Don't worry about it." As he spoke the elevator doors opened. "Ladies first." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 2:00 am

Hearing a shout out, she stopped and turned around slightly to see if it was anything about her. Sure enough, it was, and from the one she wanted to find earlier. With a bit more of a smile this time than the previous scared look, she waved back at him, head tilted slightly with the other hand holding her bags. "Hello!" she called back cheerfully, then started her way towards him, and therefore the restaurant once again.

As she got in front of him, she looked up, the almost a whole foot difference making this seem like she was either really young, or he was a lot older. With a slight bow, she then apologized by saying, "Please forgive me for earlier. It's a long story, and it has nothing to do with you personally." As she raised up, a smile was once again upon her face, her normal outfit giving her a slightly angelic type of look. "Please let me make amends. My name is Wren," she stated, holding out her hand.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 11:10 am

For several moments the hybrid would remain somewhat still and awkward, a tad on the surprised side from...Wren's? Yeah...from Wren's apologies soon after stopping before him. He looked down at her --- all through the bow and the words alike --- giving his head a small, rather stiff shake as if snapping himself from his brief trance. A slight, friendly smile spread across his own lips once more as he reached his right hand out, meeting it with the girl's in a gentle grasp. "Haven Kyoujii; first year down at Beacon," he said simply, giving a faint nod while doing so.

After speaking this the silver-headed boy would slowly loosen his hand from the other's, gradually reeling it back toward his own figure and within one of the many pockets sewn upon his lower layer. "Aha, er...I don't really think that apologies are necessary..." An uneasy shrug was given as he stopped for a moment, the very hand that he had just sealed within his pocket departing as quickly as it had arrived and brushing through ashen-ebon locks. "Well...not from you, at least. That other person from earlier was right...I probably should've just left you alone, rather than running after you. As I said, though...I can't help but try and help when I can, regardless of whether or not I know the person or people. It's a habit...sometimes a good one, sometimes a bad one..."

More silence would be given off from the lad as he attempted to veer off from the start of a rant. Groaning faintly he would let his hand fall down to his side once more, slipping it back into his pocket. Fingers would wrap around his wallet yet again, pulling it out and into view this time around. "Er...anyways. I did say that I wanted to make it up to you, as well as those others from earlier. Mind if I do something for you...?" he asked, trailing off briefly as he looked at the bags that the lass held within her other hand. "...After you get those to your room, that is --- and just saying, I could help you with that, too. Could I get you a few souvenirs for the trip? Maybe a bite to eat? I honestly wouldn't mind at all, and there's probably nothing you can say or do to prevent me from changing my mind about this," the swordsman spoke up, laughing quietly as he neared the end of his claim.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 6:13 pm

Hoshi acknowledged David's act of kindness but stopped when she realised the one who she had made cry even more and the one who she had argued with were there. 'I have two choices, up it and go back to my room, not enjoy my break and look like a unsociable person or I can go over there apologise and get this trouble over with.... hopefully' she thought. Deciding it would be best to go over and apologise for making the girls problems worse and for causing the boy to go walking off. She walked over to then not knowing what to expect in return for her apologies, 'OK there's only two ways this can go, I'm either going to get slapped or they'll accept my apologies' she thought getting more nervous with every step. Once she reached the group of two she meekly spoke "I'm sorry about earlier, I shouldn't of interfered with what was happening, I hope we can put that behind us but I would understand if you were to hold a grudge" her head then bowed, preparing herself for the worst.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 6:15 pm

David followed behind. Hm? I suspect this will be interesting. He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 10:35 pm

Celeste, now fully dressed, ran out of the dressing room and tugged on Argent's and the guy he was talking to by their arms seeing that they were talking and taking there time with it. She didn't care at the moment who the other guy was but was positive he was coming along.

"Hurry up you two! Stop dilly-dallying and move!" She said excitedly as she dragged them along with her.
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 2:50 am

There was plenty of awkward silence between them, enough to make most people cringe, but Wren didn't mind. She knew this moment would be awkward when she first started to look for him, but also knew she had to do it and make amends.

As he talked about how she didn't need to make any amends, she giggled slightly. And then the inevitable fact of the other wanting to make it up to her. With wide eyes, she waved her hand back and forth in front of her face. "No no no, it's okay!" Her face grew red a bit from the embarrassment she currently, and as if life itself was having fun toying with her embarrassment even more, her stomach let out a deafening growl. Or maybe it was a roar. She couldn't tell as she was feeling too hot in the face from the amount of shame she was bringing herself unintentionally. "Well if my body would be quiet," she whispered, holding it with one hand and looking down at the ground.

Just as she was about to take up his offer, she heard a female voice come from next to her, spooking her half to death. Immediately side stepping away, she ended up dropping her bag, in the which she would inevitably trip over, landing straight on her rear. "Owww," she meekly moaned, rubbing her lower back as she sat on the ground now, the impact giving a nice little shock up the spine. Looking up at the girl who just apologized, she started to speak in return, with another hand waving type motion. "It's oka-." True to her bad luck today, her towel atop of her head had unraveled and dropped over her face, blocking her from vision. She seemed to sit there frozen for a minute, before dropping her hand and head, giving a heavy sigh of defeat to the day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next