RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]

Go down 
+6
AkaiOtaku
Chromophobic
Dark Soul
Dinte A. Darkspear
Icrus505
DatteSa
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
xariasfury55
Approval Minion

Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 1:33 am

Celeste merely sighs and then closes her eyes again and says, "Up to you, I'll be taking a short nap now. Oh, don't get me anything too strong but surprise me."

With that she sinks chest deep into the water, ignoring all the others in the room. The ambiance in the room easily caused Celeste to fall asleep, combined with her natural tendency to be oblivious to most things due to her condition she relaxes without a second thought. She heard a girl stammer a bit but decided to ignore it unless it was totally serious.

Now where was I? Oh yeah, nap time.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 1:50 am

"All right then, Argent said as he stood to full height." Walking back to Haven and Aeden, he notices that the silver haired boy was gone. "Hey, I was gonna go for drinks and ask if you two wanted to come along." He said. "But where's the-" Argent's sentence was cut off halfway when a flash of red hair caught his attention in his peripheral vision. Turning there, he finds Haven but not a lock of red hair in sight. Turning back to Aedan, he adds. "Wanna check that out?"
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 2:27 am

Silence would befall the ashen-haired boy at the other's action, ears flickering once more within a sudden sense of unsureness and feelings of the sort. Slowly he would lift his figure upwards --- lifting both feet of his from the warmed waters from which they were submerged in --- and slipping them both back into his flip flops before striding off and after the runaway. Normally he wouldn't go on with such a feat, as he thought that many things weren't of his interest, often times. This time around he felt differently, though; it may have been because his mood shifting ever since his arrival. And...well, curiosity got a hold of him again. So...that was pretty much his primary drive for this.

Somewhat oblivious to Argent's return and statements, Haven walked after the cardinal-headed girl; calmly, however, to prevent immense amounts of spooking. He swerved off sight from the limited vision one would be granted while within the elevator, instead walking toward the side while continuing his trip forward. Moments would pass and, soon enough, he would find himself right beside a certain opened elevator. He hooked a hand around and over one half of the door, bringing himself forward a bit to allow him to glance in. "...What's the rush?" the lad would ask, his tone shifting toward the normal, serious, and rather mature voicing he was accustomed to, yet was somewhat gentle at the same time. "I know some of these people are crazy and crap, but..." He trailed off awkwardly, giving a shrug. The faintest traces of his previous smile returned to his lips --- as it had faded completely within the walk over --- giving way to the same friendliness he had shown less than a minute ago. His free hand reached up, grasping hold of both of his earphones and tucking them within the inside of his shirt.

"...Well, this is a place meant for relaxation. Really not a place to have an uptight expression like your current, don't ya think?" the crossbreed would ask in an ever-flowing gentle and curious vocalism, a light chuckle escaping from his mouth not too long after.

...Once again, this behavior was very unlike the swordsman. Very. Not that he seemed to notice at that moment, though.
Back to top Go down
http://whisperthechosen.deviantart.com/
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 2:54 am

Aeden barely registered Haven leaving until he heard him speak to the other girl. He stood silent as he watched Haven strike out with the girl. When Argent came back Aeden had been too focused on the scene before him to notice until Argent spoke to him. "Might be a little late for that. The man strikes out and proceeds to follow the girl into an elevator. I'm not sure if that's dedication or creepy." He turns back to Argent with a smile. "I hope things go well for him. By the way I don't think I introduced myself." Aeden extends his hand toward Argent. "The names Aeden Kase."
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 3:39 am

As the doors opened, she flung herself inside, immediately going to press the 27th floor and the door close button simultaneously. She hadn't the time to think, only move, to get away from that room, to run away from the thoughts that pervaded and plagued her mind for several years now.

It wouldn't be so.

As she saw the hand come around and hold the door open, she backed up against the wall, trying to press herself into it as if it would envelope her and take her away. The small rationality she had left spoke to her that he was simply trying to be friendly, but the automatic response her system had would have nothing to do with him. "P-p-please..." she stammered out, moving along the elevator wall to the corner.

With his face looking at her, she merely lowered her head and slid down to the ground, her legs coming up to her chest and arms around them, tightly. With her face buried in her legs, it seemed like nothing more would be said. It wasn't long though where a sob would be heard, followed by another, and another. Her body had broken down against it's battle of reaction versus rationale, and had forced her to cry at this moment. "P-p-please..." she whispered between sobs in the corner of the elevator, not moving aside from small shakes she was in no control of.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 5:26 am

Hoshi felt sad that the girl had ignored her, 'Am I really invisible to people, I try to be nice and I get ignored in return" she thought as her face dropped. 'well may as well get into this bath now I'm here' she thought as she walked into the room and to the side of the bath. She quickly took her bath robe off, the light glistening off of her already water covered body, and slipped into the pool, not disturbing the water.Her ear's twitched and she let out a lengthy happy sigh as she became relaxed once again 'This is better' she thought very close to falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 8:23 am

"Persistent, ain't he?" Argent said, as he watched Haven chase after the girl. Taking Aeden's hand firmly in his, he gives it single shake. "Argent Keaton." He said, grinning. "So, I'm getting Celeste a drink, on purpose this time shut up before you say it. You coming with? He said, quickly emphasizing the it wasn't another accident.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 9:45 am

David had gotten his things and mad his way to the Elevator. He noticed on was open. He just shrugged. I need a nap. He walked in and saw a girl sobbing. "Um, ma'am, are you okay?" He said getting on a knee to eye level with her. "Are you okay miss?"
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 10:54 am

A sigh slipped out of the lad's lips, the smile briefly fading away for the meantime. With hesitation he walked in, around the same time that a newcomer had at the same time. Once within he gave a glance to the other boy simply remaining quiet for a little bit as he shrugged mentally and progressed onward and to the back of the elevator. He pressed his back against the wall, sliding himself down and taking a seat by her side. An awkward silence would radiate from him for several moments, his eyes carrying a specks of unsureness as he debated what to do.

Finally, however, a small, quiet chain of words would begin forming and being released from his voicebox, soon after hearing the newcomer speak. "Yeah...is everything fine?" Nicked auds slowly folded back within a faint sense of guilt as the sobs could be heard through both animal and human ears alike --- once again an action he often didn't do, unless he were around family or close friends. He thought for a bit, crossing both arms of his over his chest and resting his elbows upon the tops of his knees. "Have I happened to say something wrong? If so, I deeply apologize," he would say, giving the girl a light gaze. His tone had remained low and serious, much like the voicing he was the most accustomed to using; however, the way he articulated each word and the type of vocabulary he used gave way to a greatly mature aspect that the chap held upon his shoulders.

It was something that always happened unintentionally --- yet knowingly at the same time --- when dealing with the more...serious, or perhaps intense, matters of life.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 12:35 pm

Hoshi couldn't concentrate with the rabble of people surrounding the girl who had ignored her 'There going to force her into a panic attack, what idiot's' she thought letting out a sigh, unable to relax. She contemplated if it was ok to walk over there or if it would just make things worse. She had seen this sort of thing happen before, most recently with Daisy's flashbacks. She got up again getting stressed with not being able to relax 'This isn't going to be a relaxing weekend at all' she thought as she climbed out of the water and put her towel around her waist then putting her bathrobe over the top and tying it tight around her waist so her upper half was covered completely by the bathrobe. She went towards the crying girl, approaching the rabble and shouting out "LEAVE HER ALONE, SHE'LL HAVE A PANIC ATTACK, CAN'T YOU SEE SHE DOES'T WANT TO BE HERE RIGHT NOW" whilst trying to get them away from her to give her the space she needed to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 3:23 pm

Control. It was slowly coming back, but only at a snail's crawl. She kept to her sobs, trying to speak between them, but she couldn't. When the newcomer spoke, a small sense of fear crept more into her lungs and heart, seizing more control from her. Why? Why was this happening? She knew she wasn't in any danger, yet the more and more she tried to control, she couldn't.

There was then the blame shift. The faunus that was desperately trying to calm her and approach her like she was some sort of cornered animal, one in dire need of help. And then a new voice came to the elevator, a female voice. The words probably were the right thing, but the tone of voice made her cringe and tighten her grip around herself, and her crying increased.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 3:29 pm

By then Haven would have averted his gaze toward yet another newcomer, his face rather expressionless. Again; much like it normally was and much like he was normally accustomed to. He unfolded his arms as the new girl began screeching, basically, placing his hands upon his knees as his elbows had been moments prior. "You say this, yet it seems like you don't realize that you bursting in like this could, in fact, make things worse." A hand lifted, brushing rather harshly through ashen locks. This action would cycle over several times. "By coming into the scene you're just contributing to her not being left alone. Might I also mention that screaming like this doesn't help in the least, either?" the boy would speak on, his tone raising slightly in volume and gradually gaining small hints of annoyance.

The emotionless capture upon his expression would soon fade toward a more negative feel as a scowl began spreading across his lips. Sharp, T-Devil fangs would be seen slightly, bared within the dulled light around. He hauled himself onto his feet again, standing tall and up to his full height of nearly six foot. A quick glance would be given toward the shielded girl against the elevator wall, then toward the other boy, and finally toward the newest arrival. Air would rush sharply through the chap's larynx as he silently breathed inward, exhaling seconds afterward in attempt to calm himself down and wash himself of the rage that was quickly building within the fireball that he was. Fangs of his would be covered, also, as he wiped the negative look from him with some effort and difficulty. Flushed of the chipper, caring, and friendly feelings he held a few minutes ago he would brush past the lass who had just arrived, giving a seemingly uncaring and cold shrug once he was out of the elevator booth. "If you know that someone's about to freak out, it's...probably best not to rush in screaming for everybody to leave. A simple, more quiet inquiry for those around to depart would've sufficed, more than likely." Spoken in a clear, calm fashion this was.

He looked down and at the sobbing teen, seeing that she was still kept in a sort of lockdown mode. Both ears atop his head folded further back --- if that was even possible --- as he noticed her figure become more tightened and tense, and her crying increase in volume. God.Frickin'.Dammit...
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 4:10 pm

David thought back to the truth or dare night. "She has good point." He said stepping back a bit. "Best we give her some breathing room."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 7:09 pm

Hoshi wasn't prepared to take any crap from Haven but lacked the confidence to stand up to the 6ft boy until David agreed with her giving her the confidence she needed. Putting a finger on Havens abdominal area, despite there being a huge height difference, she wasn't intimidated or prepared to back down "Look here, the idea is to get you lot away from her so someone who know's what to do when this sort of thing happens can sort it out, have you even felt like this, have you even been through this with someone else well I have, just a few week's ago my partner had a break down similar to this so unless you know exactly what the hell your doing I suggest you back down unless you know how to handle this yourself, do you?" Hoshi said not raising or changing the tone in her voice but the anger and her loss of patience with Haven coming through strong nevertheless.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 7:11 pm

David thought to himself. "Was this breakdown in Beacon?" I have a feeling I know who this is.
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 7:31 pm

Bickering and arguing filled the elevator more and more it seemed, with each piece of word that was said making her just hug herself tighter. "Why?" she would ask herself within the deep recesses of her mind. "Why am I here?" The elevator then made a loud beep from the door being held for too long, as if begging for the people to just let it go. With that sound filling the air, it almost gave Wren a chance to talk, albeit silently and still filled with sobs and tears. "P-please, l-l-leave...." It was all she could muster to the group, though with her face buried, a loud beeping, and uncontrollable sobbing, it most certainly wasn't going far.

Knowing she had to take control and speak up, she desperately struggled against everything in her head, the fears and anxiety. Holding back a couple of sobs, she slowly lifted her face from her legs, yet her view point still looked downwards. "I-I'm f-f-fine," she said a little more aloud this time. "W-w-we should let t-t-the elevator g-get other p-p-patrons...." With that sentence, she motioned to start to stand, yet with her situation she had a new found physical weakness that made it difficult to move much farther than poorly attempting a push off the ground.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 7:35 pm

David reached down offering a hand to help her up. "What floor you heading too?" I just want to sleep.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 7:38 pm

Alexa heads to the elevator and presses the up arrow and she begins to wait for the elevator. Nothing to do now... besides going out to eat.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 8:52 pm

Though Haven had forced himself to calm down the rage that he had felt washed over him once more through immense waves. Both fists of his clenched, his teeth following suit and baring yet again within the dull light. “I’ll have you know that I’ve dealt with things like this more than I could count, God dammit! he replied rather suddenly, a clear sense of harshness and agitation caught deep within his tone. Unintentionally his voice would rise toward a somewhat loud volume, the words be spoke lashing out in a similar fashion to his flames in battle. “As hard as it may be for you to believe, there’s a widespread variety of ways to take care of situations; some more difficult than others, but that doesn’t change the fact that there’s multiple solutions…!”

Frosty voids would seal as the boy tilted his head down and toward the ground. He remained silent for a short period of time in order to recompose himself. Fists of his would unfold and relax slowly, his eyes opening once more into dulled, narrowed slits as he caught himself. “…My sister had experiences like this a lot. No matter how many times she told me to go away --- teary eyed or not --- I always stood by her and talked. And…things always worked out for us. Because of that, my most favored way of helping is...well, it's by simply talking and attempting to comfort.” The way he talked was much more quiet, and perhaps even the slightest bit bittersweet. “I can’t just leave somebody on their own while they’re panicking or something, even if leaving them be is for the better. Doesn't matter if they're someone I've known all my life, or somebody I haven't even seen before. It may come as a surprise to some people, but trying to help people in my own little way is just apart of my nature.”

Another pause before he began speaking once more, these next words barely audible. “…I may not have gone through whatever she’s gone through, but I know pain. And through that pain, I unwillingly built…or rather rebuilt…a helper’s personality.” A hand would lift, brushing the other’s hand away with much less vigor than he would’ve before he calmed down. It would go on to tuck beneath his shirt, grasping both earphones of his and plugging them back within his human ears. “I’m sorry if trying to help someone in my own little way deserves Heaven’s and Hell’s judgments.” With that the pyromaniac would fall completely silent yet again, striking his right hand over his chest before giving a slight, apologetic bow, following the respectful customs of his culture’s background.

Seeing as the other boy had taken matters for his own the crossbreed would give the girl who had challenged him another short glance before stepping forward. He slipped past her, sliding his hands within his pockets, as he walked off.

”...Feel free to find me or something soon. I know well that I just acted rashly, and want to make it up to you sometime for my actions; be it all of you together, or each of you individually," he would call as he walked off, though didn’t bother to look over his shoulder and at the other three while saying this.

"...Watashi no shazai."
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 10:11 pm

With the hand extended, yet another leap came from her heart. "It's okay Wren, it's okay, it's just an offer, not a force." That thought permeated through fast and repeatedly, her mind trying to keep herself calm. Reaching up, she took hold of it gently, using it as a slight balance to be pulled up from the floor with.

As the one started off, after his own story, she looked at him, walking away. She had to do something, say something, anything. This wasn't his fault in the least, yet her actions were speaking otherwise to him. Opening and closing her mouth inaudibly a couple of times, she finally found some brief words to say, escaping from her throat, rolling on the tongue, and shouting out to him, "T-t-thank you!" She knew not if it was the right thing, but she knew it needed to be said at the least to him.

Cold sweat had ended up covering her body from this scenario that she hadn't realized until now. Either way, she needed a bath, just not with everyone in that one large room. With some heavy, deep breathing, she said, "B-back to the b-baths. W-women's only please...."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 10:14 pm

David stepped aside and let her out. Once gone he hit the button with 29 on it. "I need a nap." He yawned as the doors began to shut.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 2:18 am

Aeden thinks to himself about Argent's offer. "A drink you say. Well normally I would hate to be a third wheel but I was just thinking about looking for someone to have a drink with. I would love to join. I hope the lovely lady doesn't mind someone else tagging along." Aeden gives Argent a playful nudge. "Maybe she was hoping for some alone time." Aeden turns and begins to head to the edge of the water to get out. "By the way if you're still in the mood after the small drink I brought my own stash with me up in my room. I had actually planned to invite the other people from Beacon as well." Aeden lifts himself out the bath and waits for Argent.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 3:21 am

Enjoying her alone time, Celeste relaxes and loosens her grip on reality. A familiar dream takes over and she gives in to it, not bothering to resist anymore. Her nightmares were over, at least, she thought they were. She recognized some familiar places but they seemed distorted somehow, as if they were made of something fluid, something filthy. The horizon was dark despite the sun being high in the sky and the clouds looked like smog.

What's happening? Where am I? I'm not familiar with any of this.

The filth started spreading all over the ground, covering her feet and now trying to swallow her whole. The filth is viscous like oil but moves as if alive, covering and swallowing all it touches. Celeste tries to run but the ground is sticky and tries to grab at her every time she makes a step. The filth now spans most of her vision, everything is now covered with the black, viscous substance

This is just a dream. Wake up! Wake up!

Celeste's aura flares out and she gasps as she wakes up from her nightmare causing the water to ripple violently around her. She's sweating more than usual and feels a bit feverish.

Glad that's over. Just when I thought the nightmares weren't going to come back..
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 4:35 am

"Dude, I'm taken. She'd kill me if she even knew I was in the mixed bath." Argent chuckled as he stepped out of the pool. "Sides, she doesn't seem to keen on that kind of stuff." He said as he walked towards the door, his feet slapping wet against the warm tiles. "We could look up who's from Beacon in the registry or something at the main lobby." He said over his shoulder as he entered the changing rooms. "You know I never did ask if she wanted to drink in there or somewhere else." He said, his eyes pointed up as he stroked his chin in thought.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 4:48 am

A sudden realization comes to Aeden as he hears Argent's comment. "Sweet dust in the sky, you're right. I can't let Lucina know I was in a mixed bath, well without her at least." Aeden heads over to where he left his clothes and weapons and begins to change. "Well I think David would be in for a drink, although he gets different when he drinks a little less childish which in a sense is good. The others I can't say but its worth asking about." Once he is all dressed Aeden takes a seat on a nearby chair relaxing with the cool air now that they have left the bath. "We could just ask her. Any idea where she went?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 5:02 am

"I think she's still in there." Argent said, peeking back in the door. "Yeah she is. You're dressed already so I'll go back for her while I'll still in this." He said, gesturing the towel around his waist. Walking back in, he stops at the edge of the bath next to Celeste. "Celeste, we're headed out for drinks. I don't think they're allowed here." Argent said, looking down at her. "You coming with?" He stops talking suddenly, noticing her current state. Kneeling down so they're at the same level, he gently puts his hand on her shoulder, surprised at how hot it is, even considering the warmth of the bath. "Hey, you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 4:03 pm

Hoshi stood watching as Haven walked away, she felt bad for making him feel that way but had felt like crying when he mentioned family. She never had a real family, only people who claimed to care despite her being their servant before, she knew they never really cared. She had spent sleepless weeks wondering what it was like to have a real family and wishing that one day she would, she spent weeks on end wanting to just have a family. She cried almost 3 times a week and nobody even questioned her why, that is when she knew nobody cared but she had never wanted to cry as much as she wanted to then, however she held her composure. She walked towards a set of stair which lead up all of the floors and began to walk up them going to her room, giving her some time to think about what had happened 'I really need to go back to just communicating through telepathy' she thought as she climbed the stair's. As she got to the top of the stair she was tired and just wanted a drink, she walked up to her room, opened up the door and walked in closing the door behind her and just crashing out on her bed with her head in her pillow instead of getting a drink 'No relaxing break so far' she thought somberly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next