RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]

Go down 
+6
AkaiOtaku
Chromophobic
Dark Soul
Dinte A. Darkspear
Icrus505
DatteSa
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
xariasfury55
Approval Minion

Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 10:35 pm

Celeste, now fully dressed, ran out of the dressing room and tugged on Argent's and the guy he was talking to by their arms seeing that they were talking and taking there time with it. She didn't care at the moment who the other guy was but was positive he was coming along.

"Hurry up you two! Stop dilly-dallying and move!" She said excitedly as she dragged them along with her.
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 2:50 am

There was plenty of awkward silence between them, enough to make most people cringe, but Wren didn't mind. She knew this moment would be awkward when she first started to look for him, but also knew she had to do it and make amends.

As he talked about how she didn't need to make any amends, she giggled slightly. And then the inevitable fact of the other wanting to make it up to her. With wide eyes, she waved her hand back and forth in front of her face. "No no no, it's okay!" Her face grew red a bit from the embarrassment she currently, and as if life itself was having fun toying with her embarrassment even more, her stomach let out a deafening growl. Or maybe it was a roar. She couldn't tell as she was feeling too hot in the face from the amount of shame she was bringing herself unintentionally. "Well if my body would be quiet," she whispered, holding it with one hand and looking down at the ground.

Just as she was about to take up his offer, she heard a female voice come from next to her, spooking her half to death. Immediately side stepping away, she ended up dropping her bag, in the which she would inevitably trip over, landing straight on her rear. "Owww," she meekly moaned, rubbing her lower back as she sat on the ground now, the impact giving a nice little shock up the spine. Looking up at the girl who just apologized, she started to speak in return, with another hand waving type motion. "It's oka-." True to her bad luck today, her towel atop of her head had unraveled and dropped over her face, blocking her from vision. She seemed to sit there frozen for a minute, before dropping her hand and head, giving a heavy sigh of defeat to the day.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 2:57 am

"Woah!" Argent yelled as he was suddenly pulled by the arm. The jolt causes him to hop on one foot for a few steps before catching up to her pace at a brisk walk. Well if she keeps eating cake and stuff, that'd explain her energy He thought to himself as he watched the girl pull them along, her ebony hair fluttering behind her, indicating just how fast she was going.

"Aeden, keep up or you'll trip the lot of us."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 3:31 am

Aeden couldn't he wasn't used to being dragged along but that didn't not mean he liked it. He stumbles for a bit but is able to maintain his balance. Aeden began to walk at the girls pace which made being dragged along easier but unnecessary. "Umm I think I'm good now. You probably don't have to drag me anymore. By the way the names Aeden Kase, a pleasure to meet you Miss?"  
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 4:01 am

Celeste stopped for a second after realizing she was also dragging another person along. He was keeping up at least but stumbled a bit midway. She then replied to his earlier question, "Celeste. Celeste Adelaide. Pleasure's all mine Mr. Kase." She then did a curtsy and continued, "Now, if you don't mind I'd love to have some cake right now. So please bare with me and keep up." After saying that she sprints off with both of them, still in hand, towards the dinning area. Her hair fluttering behind her as she ran with both people, forgetting what Aeden said earlier about letting go as the only thing on her mind at the moment was getting to the cake.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 5:57 am

Aeden feels a slight tinge of annoyance as his request to be let go is ignored but quickly turns positive at the idea of cake and liquor. Aeden looks over to Argent with a smile on his face. "Well you seem to attract interesting individuals." After a short sprint through the hotel, the trio finds themselves in a luxurious bar setting. The walls are lined with booths and table fill the floor. Each table being made of a beautiful mahogany. The bar itself has a row of stools made in intricate designs and nearby is a display case filled with pastries including cake. "Okay this looks amazing, now let's see if the liquor and cake match up."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 10:23 am

"Probably will." Argent said offhandedly, admiring the selection. True he wasn't the best baker but he knew enough to know that these were well made. Glossing over them, he quickly orders a slice of particularly moist looking chocolate cake and two of the sweetest drink he could find. Still owe her a drink, I suppose. He thought as he found a booth and sat down.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 10:35 am

Celeste ran for the dessert stall at full speed taking a plate in one hand and a knife in the other, she jumped behind the counter and startled one of the staff as she did so. As she approached the cake she opened the glass display, made a few quick slices, threw them up in the air with the flat end of the knife, then caught them while they stacked on top of each other on the plate in one swift motion. She could feel multiple eyes on her right now but she didn't mind as long as she got her prize. Just as she was about to leave she spotted a cherry on top and picked it up then placed it on top of her stack finally completing her little creation. Celeste's eyes glittered as she stared at it, making sure to savor not only the smell and taste but also the sight of it.

Spotting the employee who was obviously startled by her, she merely said, "I'll be having this if you don't mind.", she then exited the counter then took a seat near Argent. "I'm not sharing if that's what you're thinking. Anyways you have your own." She said as she picked up a fork and dug into the cake.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 10:44 am

Hoshi sighed as Wren tripped over her bag 'I'm just not supposed to make friends unless they approach me am I' she thought, somberly asking herself this. Hoshi then took the towel away from Wren eyes and she then held out her arm, to help up Wren from the floor. "I'm sorry, i didn't mean to spook you..." she said meekly still then she muttered under her breath so that neither of the two could hear her "...Damn this trip, i could really just go back to beacon right now"
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 1:16 pm

Nicked ears would flicker within an uttermost sense of amusement, frosty voids locked upon the scene currently occurring before them. His small, toothy grin grew the slightest bit larger as he stared at Wren, another light chuckle escaping fom his lips. It would fade away for the shortest period of time as he sensed a new arrival, soon looking to the right and catching sight of the other girl from earlier entered the view of things. He blinked, his attention focused onto her as she gave her own apologies and, soon following, took the towel from Wren's face and then held a hand out to her.

Seeing as he should help out also the hybrid walked forward a couple of steps, crouching down and gripping the handle straps of the cardinal-headed girl's bag and pulling toward his figure moments afterward. Another faint, and somewhat awkward glance would be taken toward the lass in which he bead 'fought' with earlier, a cough escaping into the air as he took the towel that she had retrieved. He folded it into a neat, small, and layered square of sorts, sliding it back into the bag and closing it up afterwards.

Once this was done, he would take a somewhat awkward step forward while still crouching down toward the ground, lifting the other's bag along with him all the while. He ceased himself before her, carrying out a similar action to the newer arrival and holding his unoccupied hand out to the redhead. "Aha, you alright?" he would ask, his grin still completely visible.

He stood up to his full height once more, allowing his hand to remain extended after doing so. A quiet whisper would be spoken to the girl now by his side, directed and to be heard by only her. "I take full fault for the situation earlier, so there's no need to apologize for anything..." Haven would mutter to her. Thoughts would enter his mind soon after speaking this, and he soon recalled how Wren's  stomach released a beastly growl a few minutes prior. "I said that I wanted to make it up to you guys sometime, and Wren and I were just about to head off to the restaurant as soon as we dropped her bags off so I could pay off my...debt...to her." He purposely raised his voice to make it loud enough for both girls to hear, rather than the one standing next to him. "You wanna join us? Maybe that other guy's around here, too...we could find him and I could make it up to all of you right now. What do you think? Are you up for it?" the boy would ask, moving the arm that was 'attached' to the earthbound's bag, nudging the shorter girl toward his flank slightly.

Last edited by xHavenx on Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://whisperthechosen.deviantart.com/
Dinte A. Darkspear

Dinte A. Darkspear

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 2:03 pm

Dinte quickly finished what was on his plate of food and some of the other guests were staring at him before another girl walked in and made the leaning tower of cake with a cherry on top. Dinte looked and watched too and he stared at the cake "i know what I am getting for desert"
Dinte quickly gets up and moves over to the bar next to the girl then he looks at the dumbstruck waiter "waiter! i will have what she is having" he says this and points to the girl next to him
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 2:10 pm

David walked up behind keeping his distance so as not to make the girl go into another panic attack. Last thing we need is another break down. He watched the scene, happy to see everything working out.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 11:30 pm

Argent's chuckle rang out loud and clear at the boy's order. "I don't think they have that on the menu." He said to Dinte, taking a bite of his own slice of cake."You could order one slice of each of these," He said, gesturing down the tower of cake. "if you wanted, though."
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 11:45 pm

Celeste, overhearing what Dinte and Argent said, giggled a bit. She was obviously pleased by her creation and felt a bit proud that someone wanted the same. She continued eating as she pleased, not minding what any of them said but felt a bit protective of what she had so she decided to threaten them a bit, even if just playfully.

Stealing a glance at both of them Celeste said playfully, "If any of you decide to even touch what's mine you'll find your hands on the plate instead of a cake." She was a bit shocked at how she managed to say such a threat so easily but just shrugged it off and took another bite.
Back to top Go down
Dinte A. Darkspear

Dinte A. Darkspear

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 2:41 am

"oh no miss, i would never take food from another guess i will have to go make my own like you then" he laughs a bit and hops over the counter slightly nudging the waiter aside who is just letting things happen and Dinte goes and starts peering through the cakes. "hmmmm, they all look so good, i like that one and that one looks delicious." he looks up and counts how many are on Celeste's plate and he counts 4 high with a cherry on top. He goes and nabs 4 slices of different cakes and piles them on with a cherry on top then hops over with the plate not moving and sets it down.

Dinte smiles at Celeste "got what you ordered" he uses his fork he ate with earlier and starts to devour his cake quickly
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 5:56 am

Celeste smiled back at Dinte, making sure not to open her mouth due to her chewing. After swallowing she said, "Hmm, I don't recall ordering for it (Because I took it myself) but you must admit, I have good taste." Afterwards she took another bite and noticed she was nearly finished with her cake. Despite eating so much she always seems to maintain her figure for some odd reason but it never really bothered her. Leaving the cherry on her plate she felt a bit nostalgic, remembering the tea parties that never happened and the company she had but those days were long gone. Or so she thought.

Holding the cherry by the stalk and letting it hang freely a few inches from her face as she leaned a bit on the counter she said,"So" she threw the cherry in her mouth,"May I know your name, fellow cake connoisseur?"
Back to top Go down
Dinte A. Darkspear

Dinte A. Darkspear

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:42 am

Dinte was just about done with his cake as well the stem of the cherry he had is hanging out of his mouth. It sort of looks like what farmers do with the hay thing in their mouth. then, shocked he forgot he has not introduced himself yet he quickly stands up and bows "my name is Dinte Darkspear, i am sorry for not introducing myself earlier that is quite rude of me. But madam may I ask your name as well" he says with a smile as he sits back down and eats the remains of his cake.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 9:09 pm

Celeste plays around with the stalk of the cherry in her mouth then pulls it out to reveal a small knot. Somewhat impressed with herself she lets out a small giggle. Looking at the obviously flustered Dinte she decides to also give him her name, "Celeste, Celeste Adelaide." she also stands up to give a curtsy and says,"May I assume you're also a student at beacon?"
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 9:24 pm

As her towel was lifted, Wren looked up at Hoshi. "It's okay!" she spoke up, turning her disappointment side to a bright smile. "I just was distracted and didn't expect you coming, so it's not your fault at all." Grasping the hand extended to her, she stood up, brushing off her skirt a little.

Give a slight bow of her body, a sign of thanks, to the girl that spooked and then assisted her, she then said to Haven, "I'll take my bags up and be back down for your offer. Thank you very much for your kindness." Giving him a slight bow, she grabbed her bags and started off down the hall again for the elevators, a slight skip in her step. "Yay dessert!"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 9:45 pm

Aeden considered clapping at Celeste's amazing serving skills but decided against it feeling that she had enough eyes on her as it was. Once she was all done Aeden calmly made his way to the bar, getting the waiters attention Aeden put done small amount of Lien. "I'll take some whiskey, nothing too expensive." The waiter took the Lien and served Aeden his drink. Aeden swirled the liquid in his glass and take a quick wiff satisfied with the aroma. "Looks like I'm getting my money's worth." He headed back and took a seat near the others and noticed a new person had been talking to Celeste and Argent. Aeden recognized the person from the elevator but never learned his name. "Looks like you two are good at making new friends."
Back to top Go down
Dinte A. Darkspear

Dinte A. Darkspear

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 1:24 am

Dinte smiles "yes I am technically a student at beacon and that is how I got to to this lovely resort. It is quite a fun place to be, The colors and the people. As well as all the other students who are here now. I am pretty sure i have acquainted myself with at least half of the other students i don't tend to remember well. But now i am rambling on about things that are moderately trivial what about you and your stay here so far" As he goes on it turns to sort of a ramble on type talking. By this time he has finished his cake and he is now leaning on the counter
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 9:06 pm

Crossing her arms and placing one finger on her temple she said,"Well, aside from the slight inconvenient mishap I somewhat caused earlier, I guess it's quite lovely here." After fiddling with the cherry knot she made she threw the it away, and said "What other things may we do around here? I'm somewhat curious about the scenery but maybe some games will suffice. I'm not one for drinking much, you see."

Staring outside the window she could see it was getting quite dim outside and probably not a good time to go outside. She wasn't feeling tired either and she wanted to avoid sleeping for the meantime in case some more nightmares ensue. She orders some juice from the waiter, making sure to tell the bartender to not add anything with alcohol, she brings the glass at eye level and swirls it around a bit, enjoying the mix of colors and the sweet scent.
Back to top Go down
Dinte A. Darkspear

Dinte A. Darkspear

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 2:03 am

Dinte asks for a glass of water then turns to Celeste "well i haven't had time to explore this place much either, And i have never drank once in my life and I am not planning on drinking in the future." He loses his smile for a bit and has a straight face with little to no emotion in his voice "I don't like what it does to my mind. not being in control and with straight thought actually kinda scares me" He looks at his glass and chugs down all the water in one go. His smiles quickly returns and his says playfully "though i wouldn't mind a walk around here and see what else this place has to offer, we don't have . . . how long are we here for anyways I can't remember?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:31 am

"Not one for drinking? You asked me to buy you one earlier and I went through all the trouble of finding one I thought you'd like." Argent said, chuckling as he drank half of his own, clinking it against the glass he had ordered for Celeste.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 8:16 am

"Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt to have a little. I just hope this isn't too strong."Celeste said, taking the glass. She stares at Argent as if challenging him and says, "What is it you people say before drinking? Bottoms up?" With that she downs the whole glass in one gulp and slams it on the table before coughing. "That was unpleasant but somewhat delicious at the same time." Still standing up she tries walking a bit and loses her balance. Catching herself by the edge of the counter she starts leaning against the table, her cheeks now turning red and slight smile forming on her face. After stabilizing herself on the counter she says, "What exactly did you get me?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 8:24 am

"Bottoms up, yeah." Argent said, the rest if his drink quickly disappearing down his throat. "You know, I'm not quite sure." He said curiously, looking at the empty glass as he turned it about in his hand. "Just asked for the sweetest drink they had at the bar and this is what I got."
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 10:02 am

Somehow managing to get on a chair Celeste starts resting herself on the counter. Taking a minute to catch her breath she then orders some plain water from the waiter and drinks it up. Celeste then rests her head on her hands and says, "I guess I shouldn't have drank it after all. This is also why I'm not a fan of alcohol."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next