RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]

Go down 
+6
AkaiOtaku
Chromophobic
Dark Soul
Dinte A. Darkspear
Icrus505
DatteSa
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Dinte A. Darkspear

Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 8:56 pm

"Well we are heading there as well you might as well join us since we are from beacon, and dont worry about being shy we are all friends here he says this with a smile and reasuring tone
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 9:09 pm

After winning the trip Aeden was so excited about winning that upon arriving he threw his things in the room and went out to explore the hotel. After having his fill of the hotel Aeden thinks of what else he could do. "Well I don't think I've been to the bathhouse yet. This seems as good a time as any." Aeden walks to the nearest elevator and notices it is coming toward his floor. "Better press the button before it passes the floor." Aeden is barely able to press the button before it went on to the next floor. As the doors open Aeden sees it is already filled with a few people including some familiar faces. "David? You won too?" Aeden almost doesn't notice Callisto as she hangs out around the sides of the elevator. Aeden barely spoke to Callisto during the game of Truth or Dare but he somehow remembered both her and David despite his drunken state. "Ah Callisto almost didn't see you there."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 9:12 pm

Hoshi saw a smaller boy applying what appeared to be a glue like substance to his arm. Hoshi noticed him look over at her a quickly glanced away as to avoid awkwardness. However when he spoke hi name she recognised it. She felt curious, curious enough to ask the question "Did you go to the same truth and dare as Daisy?" still adopting her usual meek tone of voice however her inquisitiveness was evident in her tone as well. However before he could answer, the door's opened and another stepped into the elevator and began to talk.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 9:15 pm

David saw Aeden and smiled at him. "Hey Aeden." With Dave in control most of the time he couldn't remember the dares. The faces however he recognized instantly. He also remembers the taste of vodka, but whatever. He then thought of what the girl said. He almost instantly froze up. "Um....no...I don't think so." He said worriedly Oh god, she isn't.....
Back to top Go down
Chromophobic

Chromophobic

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 9:33 pm

Callisto turned her head to see a boy from a truth or dare game on some one night she could hazily remember.

"Hey.", that was all she would say to him as well as David. She had already seen his genitalia anyway, what else could a boy like him offer? She tapped the wall impatiently with a spearhead as the elevator went down.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 10:16 pm

Hoshi noticed David's sudden freeze up despite him saying no his body language said yes, 'He's hiding something, is he afraid of me, I'm not exactly intimidating' she thought wanting to smile but not wanting to draw attention to herself. She decided to think nothing more of it, for now. She went back to being silent and leaning on the side of the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Dinte A. Darkspear

Dinte A. Darkspear

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 10:19 pm

"excuse me if I am rude but it seems like some of you have met before, though judging by reactions not in the best of situations, well we are all here now so might as well become friends, he says as he trys to liven up the mood which was getting a bit awkward
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 10:21 pm

David looked over to Dinte. "Never met her or her short friend." David immediately froze up. Don't notice, Don't notice, Don't notice.
Back to top Go down
Dinte A. Darkspear

Dinte A. Darkspear

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 10:32 pm

Dinte smiles warmly "you would be more convincing if you didn't become so tense, you gotta act calm even when your mind is not, the past is in the past if you did something funny or embarrassing in this Truth or Dare game its your fault for showing up to it in the first place. Just take it like a man and say it happened my name is David. . . sound like a plan"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 10:36 pm

After hearing the stranger speak about the Truth or Dare game Aeden begins to have a few memories come back to him of that night including David's attire which Aeden had dared him to wear. He holds back a laugh as he remembers everything David had to do while wearing that outfit. "Well I could see why David wouldn't want to talk about that night. He didn't exactly have the best of luck."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 10:38 pm

David glared at Aeden. "IT"S YOUR DAMN FAULT SHE MADE OUT WITH ME WHEN I PASSED OUT! If I was in my normal cloths, that never would have happen." He said to Aeden.
Back to top Go down
Dinte A. Darkspear

Dinte A. Darkspear

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 10:41 pm

"David it happened, you can't change it just say it was fun and think of it as an interesting experience, over reacting isn't going to change a thing" Dinte says to David
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 10:44 pm

Aeden was a bit annoyed. He didn't particularly liked getting yelled at for no reason. "My fault? I didn't make you pass out in her lap and who said anything about making out?" Aeden was legitimately confused about David's sudden information. I must have been looking away or something because I don't remember that part.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 10:46 pm

David turned to Dinte. "Let me ask you this. Were you there, no! Sorry to be rude, but after half the things Dave did I really hoped no one would remember." He said sencierly. "Aeden, I'm sorry, anyway how do you remember you were as drunker Zwei. Which is odd."
Back to top Go down
Dinte A. Darkspear

Dinte A. Darkspear

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 10:48 pm

"well maybe i'll show up next time, could be a great experience, but enough on this topic lets focus on being here relaxing at a spa not about what happened in the past" As he finishes the door opens to the level of the spa's with a sign pointing to the baths that are to the right
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 10:49 pm

Aeden couldn't help but laugh at David's last statement. "Oh David you haven't known me nearly enough to understand why I find that funny. Ah if only you know. Tell you what maybe someday we'll get together and have a few drinks. Hell maybe even Red Hair will show up." On that note Aeden produces his flask from his pocket and takes a drink trying hard to not laugh and spill his liquor as he walks out of the elevator heading toward the spa. "Oh I didn't even press a button. It's a good thing we're all going to the same place."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 10:54 pm

David just shrugged and headed for the baths. Maybe she didn't hear that last part. He remembered a bit of what happened. Dave had passed out. He was barely awake. Then that Daisy girl bent down and began to kiss him. Reason being beer and wearing Fayza's cloths. He then blacked out for a bit then. He thought as he walked into the bath house.

Last edited by Icrus505 on Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dinte A. Darkspear

Dinte A. Darkspear

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 10:59 pm

Dinte follows David and there is a nice lady at the desk who asks us "hello there which bath would you be joining the boys are down the hall to your left, the girls are to the right, and co-ed is at the end of the hall, we take great pride in the temperature of our water and we hope you enjoy your stay"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 11:01 pm

After hearing directions from the lady at the desk Aeden still in his regular attire headed for one of the changing rooms. I wonder why that girl in the elevator was only wearing a towel. There's a changing room and plenty of towels down here. Aeden quickly got undressed and wrapped a towel around his lower half. "A bit breezier than I'm used to but not too bad." Aeden stored his clothes and his weapons. He left the changing room and headed into the main part of the bathhouse.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 11:05 pm

David had a choice co-ed or boys. He pulled out a coin and flipped it. It was heads. Co-ed it is. He shrugged and walked to the changing room. He soon walked out with a towel on. He put his cloths inside his backpack and left it in the storage area. He then made his way down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Chromophobic

Chromophobic

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 1:04 am

The stupid elevator finally stopped and Callisto headed toward the front desk to see if she could go outside in their garden and use their garden as her practice location but the prudes didn't seem too keen with the 'plant-life safety' being in danger. People could be so small minded. She'd have to be clumsy to miss a shot anyway so that entire thought was something she could easily prove by shooting a spear through the lady's earring hoop but considering she would have to be here for more than a day, it would likely be a good idea to get along with these simpletons.

Callisto was about to return her items to her room before an idea popped up. Considering beacon students were here, it couldn't hurt to actually attempt some 'playful sparring'. If she had heard them right, they would all be in the spa room so that was where she went with all of her training gear. The stupid lady tried to comment about not bringing items into the rooms but Callisto had won some time for relaxation, she had won the right to be comfortable, she had won the right to ignore complete authority. Thus, rolling her eyes, she walked straight, wherever that ended up.

She simply took off her dress as she walked into the lockers to reveal a black bikini bottom with a matching top, which against her pale skin, seemed that much darker and made her that much paler. In comparison, she knew she probably looked out of place but she was here to intimidate, not win a beauty contest.
Back to top Go down
Dinte A. Darkspear

Dinte A. Darkspear

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 1:08 am

Dinte had changed and had been walking to the co-ed room when he noticed Callisto bringing her training gear with her to the spa room "hey Callisto, whatcha planing on doing with your gear in the spa?"
Back to top Go down
Chromophobic

Chromophobic

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 1:36 am

Callisto looked up as she was folding her clothing to see a face she hadn't seen in a long while.

"Uh, do I know you?", it took a while to click before she continued her sentence in a bland tone as if she couldn't care less whether she actually knew the boy.

"Oh, you're that guy from the coffee shop. Dawnty? Yeah, I'm just here to relax and what's more relaxing than a friendly spar?"
Back to top Go down
Dinte A. Darkspear

Dinte A. Darkspear

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 1:40 am

"well your mind is pretty relaxing as well, and my name is Dinte (Din tA). But I was wondering if you wanted to spar with me and if you had any extra sparring equipment that I could use or I could use my own weapon for the spar he smiles happily "i hope she says yes I could get to know her better"
Back to top Go down
Chromophobic

Chromophobic

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 1:53 am

Callisto rolled her eyes. What did that even mean? He didn't know what went on in her mind and it was silly to suggest that all minds functioned the same, either way, along with the comment, Callisto decided to ignore the name. Maybe if he was an actual challenge, she could give him the time of day. Callisto made a point of nodding and walking out toward the center of the spa area. taking the two spears and the place mats with her. When it came to fighting, she didn't mind being front and center so this was always a great time for her.

"No semblances and no face shots.", Callisto took a spear and broke the spear-tip, throwing the tip into the nearest wall carelessly. She did the same with the other spear, the tip being thrown at the ground.

One by one, she lines up the target mats on the floor in a square not much longer than the length of the two spears. If Callisto stood at one end and Dinte on the other, the spears would still be touching.

"Alright, first one to exit the area, loses. Ready?"

She smiled cutely. It was very ironic considering this was probably as happy as Callisto's face got and yet, she meant to intimidate the boy with this act, an act of confidence, happiness and pride in her work.
Back to top Go down
Dinte A. Darkspear

Dinte A. Darkspear

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 1:59 am

Dinte Smiled at the challenge "very well then, lets put on a show." He grabs a spear and ready's himself on the mat. His smile grows into a ludicrous grin as his eyes narrow and his head tilts a bit to the left as he becomes ready
"you know I think i can see emotion in her eyes now, guess i know what what one of her drives are"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 5:04 am

Argent was asleep in the co-ed bath, At least I hopefully won't be looking at just dudes in here being the reason. His head and arms rested against the cool edge of the bath, the rest of his body submerged save for his head. His eyes were closed, warm steam lulling him to sleep moments before, when the loud snap of wood, followed by another, woke him. "Ugh, can't a guy have a nice vacation?" He groaned as he sunk lower into the bath,  the surface just an inch below his nose, his hair undulating in the rippling water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next