RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]

Go down 
+6
AkaiOtaku
Chromophobic
Dark Soul
Dinte A. Darkspear
Icrus505
DatteSa
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 8:24 am

"Bottoms up, yeah." Argent said, the rest if his drink quickly disappearing down his throat. "You know, I'm not quite sure." He said curiously, looking at the empty glass as he turned it about in his hand. "Just asked for the sweetest drink they had at the bar and this is what I got."
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 10:02 am

Somehow managing to get on a chair Celeste starts resting herself on the counter. Taking a minute to catch her breath she then orders some plain water from the waiter and drinks it up. Celeste then rests her head on her hands and says, "I guess I shouldn't have drank it after all. This is also why I'm not a fan of alcohol."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 8:29 pm

Aeden was surprised to see Celeste in such a state after only one drink. "Hmm you're quite the lightweight." He turns to face Argent with a small frown. "I guess the plan to have drink and games later in my room won't be going very well would it." Aeden takes a drink from his whiskey. Unless he were competing he would not chug something like this. This drink was better enjoyed at a slow and peaceful pace.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 8:43 pm

Hoshi wasn't having any of what Haven was saying. If she hadn't barged in like she had then Wren probably would have stopped crying sooner. However she didn't want to create another scene like she had earlier and just settled on his apologies. "I would be a honour to have food with you, however i feel i owe you both something after my barging in, how about i buy the drinks for all of us" she said. Hoshi was happy and relieved that Wren wasn't mad with her, as she began to walk down the corridor towards the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Dinte A. Darkspear

Dinte A. Darkspear

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 12:26 am

Dinte looks over to Celeste who had drank some funny alcoholic drink and he smirks slightly and gets his water refilled and slowly starts drinking it. "well i guess she can't hold her liquor" He looks around seeing if anything else was going to happen and looking at the scenery.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 3:33 am

"HEY! WHAT MAKES ALL OF YOU THINK I CAN'T HANDLE SOMETHING LIKE THIS?" She says in a sudden outburst of anger. She stands up a bit and holds her ground without swaying at all and says, "See, I'm not weak when it comes to...whoa!" Right as she's talking she ends up leaning a bit to one side and ends up losing her balance.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 4:01 am

"Woah, careful there, Princess." Argent said, catching her wrist in on hand and her shoulder with the other. Gently sitting her down, he leans her against the back of the booth, careful to lean her towards the inside of the booth and not outside. "Take it easy for a while." Turning back to Aeden, Argent grins. "What are you standing around for, Aeden? Sit your ass down here." He said, laughing. "C'mon, I wanna hear more bout this 'Lucina' of yours."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 8:19 pm

Aeden calmly walks over to the edge of the booth and takes a seat. "I was gonna sit down but got a little distracted by Celeste's...show? Well either way that doesn't really matter right now." Aeden takes a look at Celeste looking a little less than coherent. "I hope she'll be fine. Anyways about Lucina she's the absolute best. Blue eyes, blonde hair, and a wonderful personality." Aeden leans on his hand with a smile on his face reminiscing about Lucina. "Got engaged a few weeks ago, its too bad she couldn't make it on this trip. She would have loved it here." Breaking from his trance Aeden turns a light shade of red and tries to change the subject. "...So uh how about you Argent? Care to share anything?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 3:23 am

"She sounds like a dream and congrats on tying the knot too. I'd love to meet her." Argent said smiling, leaning back on the chair, his arms folded behind his head. "Me though? Yeah, I got my own dream. Told you about Claire already, I think." Slowly, Argent closes his eyes, letting off a sigh as he stretches his legs under the table. "Gorgeous red hair, blue and brown eyes, sweet as an eclair, and the cutest ears and tail any faunus could have. Argent said, his fingers coming up as he counted off.  A bit clingy and touchy feely, but hey, I like it that way." He added, grinning widely.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 6:28 pm

David saw that everyone was happy, and getting along. He looked at the time on his phone.Meh, Dave can come out now. He walked over to the bar and sat next to the three there. Looks like everything is good again.. "Vodka please." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 9:34 pm

Celeste merely groaned as the two guys exchanged information about their girlfriends. She takes a glass of water and slams it against the counter after gulping it down. she mutters"Relationships? Bah! who needs 'em". She orders another slice of cake and starts eating again.

Last edited by xariasfury55 on Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 5:02 am

Aeden swirls his drink and starts to think about relationships as a whole. "Relationships are wonderful things. Finding that one person who you can trust most in the world, looking forward to each day with such a positive outlook, and doing everything in your power just to see them smile." Aeden begins to stare off into the distance with a smile on his face reminiscing about Lucina once more. "It really is about finding the right person, finding the person who brings out the best in you and makes you want to be the best person you can be. No matter what happens a person shouldn't give up hope. Everyone has that someone out there that is waiting to make them the happiest they could ever be." Aeden suddenly looks up with an embarrassed look on his face. "...I have no idea where that came from. We should umm change the topic."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 5:27 am

"True" Argent commented offhandedly, watching what little was left of his drink as he swirled it around in the glass. Hearing someone on his left though, he turns to David. "Straight vodka? The only time a guy drinks that much is when he wants to kiss a girl or kill a man. So, which is it?" He asked jokingly, ordering another drink from the bartender, this one less sweet and more alcoholic than his last one.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 7:24 am

Celeste grunts and merely mutters, "Whatever, I'm staying single as long as I want. There isn't anyone special for me and there never will be."

Besides...the right person is no longer with me and I probably won't ever see him again.

Finishing her cake she orders a couple more slices and starts chowing down on them even faster than before. Her face still red from the alcohol and anger she takes it out on the cake and continues eating pausing only to take an occasional drink of water. Pausing for a while after one slice she says, "You gentlemen are lucky in that sense, I've never had luck with anything like that." Feeling a bit saddened by the thought, Celeste feels some tears welling up but holds them back and continues eating as if nothing ever happened.
Back to top Go down
Dinte A. Darkspear

Dinte A. Darkspear

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 4:38 pm

Dinte had been sitting down looking ahead of him with his glass of water in his hands slowly sipping it while everyone talked. He noticed how Celeste was angry or a bit upset about the topic and then how she takes out some anger on the cake. He turns to Celeste and puts a hand on her shoulder and says softly You should never give up hope on a brighter future, if you don't think things will get better why push forward at all. happiness will come to everyone no matter how much we don't think it will, but sometimes all you have to do is look around you, to find that happiness has been here the whole time." Dinte moves his hand and goes back to drinking his water and starts watching the news report on the TV
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 5:27 pm

David saw that his glass of vodka had arrived. He took a few sips of it. A few seconds later his eyes turned a deep reddish-brown. "Ah, looks like Boyo is letting me out for a little drink. How nice." Dave said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 5:48 pm

Hoshi walked up to the bar and stood next to David. She waved to the bartender to get their attention "Tequila, and not in one of those tiny shot glasses, those are for the weak" she said smiling and pointing towards a stack of regular sized glasses. Hearing David She then turned and looked at David "you feeling OK" she said confused as to why he would say that somebody was letting him out.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 5:52 pm

Dave looked at Hoshi the smiled. "I take it you mean Boyo, or as you call him David. He's still here." He said pointing to his head. "But I'm in control right now. Dave's the name, drinking's my game." Don't do anything stupid okay? Wouldn't dream of it.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 5:55 pm

Hearing some strange conversation Aeden turns his head and notices David sitting next to them and he is being accompanied by the girl Aeden saw in the elevator although he never learned her name. "Oh David good to see you. Finally getting a drink I see. Good man!" Aeden raises his glass in David's direction with a smile before taking a drink.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 11:15 pm

Alexa is eating in the restaurant when she sees the boy who was peeking at her in the bath house. I'm going to give him a piece of my mind for peeking. She begins to stomp over to the bar.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 11:20 pm

Dave looked at Argent. "Well, I'll kiss a girl. No offence to lads, but I'm not on the that market." He turned around to see a angry bunny coming his way. Dave looks at his Vodka the back at the girl. I just had one shot, how am I that drunk.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 11:24 pm

Seeing as the other two had already made their way over to the bar sector of the restaurant, Haven gradually made his way after them, though didn't follow them in all the way. While they took their seats near the counter, the lad would remain outside of the area, leaning faintly against the wall with both the elevators and other small, in-building intersections still in clear view. While awaiting the reappearance of the previously-frantic girl from earlier, he would remain as he would. His hand drifted into his pocket, reeling his musical device moments afterward and lifting it in front of his chest with the screen pointed up so he could see it. Holding it within a single hand, he moved his thumb around the touch-sensitive wheel, increasing his music volume and changing songs when he felt it was necessary while waiting. The occasional, and somewhat awkward glance up and into the hallway would be taken as this went on.
Back to top Go down
http://whisperthechosen.deviantart.com/
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 11:55 pm

Alexa taps David on the shoulder and wait for him to turn around. I swear if he ignores me.

Last edited by DatteSa on Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 11:59 pm

Dave turned to look at her. "Before you say anything. Boyo is not in control right now, I am. As for the bath house. That was complete accident. Boyo might be a geek, but he is no perv." Dave said it in a way to show he was serious.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 12:02 am

Alexa looks at him, as if she is looking at an alien. "You expect me to believe that? It really sounds like you are trying to fake this whole thing so I won't hit you or something."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 12:05 am

Dave gave her a unbreaking stare. "Lass think what you want, but when these eyes change color, Boyo isn't in the control room." He said monotone He simply gave the bunny a unending stare, to show his seriousness.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 12:07 am

Alexa brushes him off. "Sure. Once the eye colours about to change back, lemme talk to him." I still don't believe this freak
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next