RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]

Go down 
+6
AkaiOtaku
Chromophobic
Dark Soul
Dinte A. Darkspear
Icrus505
DatteSa
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
xHavenx

Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 12:30 am

Ever since the scene had started, the crossbreed seemed to have dragged his attention away from the spar that had initially caught his attention in the first place. Frosty voids followed after the girl as she strode off ---in a rather hustled fashion, one may add --- and toward the changing rooms once more. An amused smile had appeared across his lips during the event, and grew the slightest bit larger when he turned his figure back around so that he was facing the others by the baths.

A low, smooth whistle escaped through parted lips. It would soon be accompanied by a laugh --- and laughing in true humor was something that he never did around people he barely knew, or didn't even know to begin with. "Heh...that's a nice way to kick things off between yourself and a lady, now ain't it?" the T-Devil would call from afar in a playfully sarcastic tone, directing the inquiry toward...Argent? Yeah...if he had heard correctly, Haven had just spoken out toward the one known as Argent.

...Unless he heard things incorrectly.
Then things just may be the slightest bit awkward.
Back to top Go down
http://whisperthechosen.deviantart.com/
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 12:37 am

"I've had worse. Argent said as he watched Celeste storm off. Resigning himself to get back in the water, Argent resumes his relaxation, letting the water lap at his chin, hoping to relieve the soreness. He couldn't see Haven, looking up at the ceiling as he floated on his back, but judging from his voice, he was far off. "Once got a girl drunk by accident." He said, chuckling lowly at the memory, a grin forming on his face. "So I take it you enjoyed the show?"
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 12:54 am

The Faunus shook his head slowly, ebon-ashen locks swaying ever so gently as he did so. Small amounts of slyness would be located within his remaining, toothy grin as he did so. A few moments would be taken as the lad reached within his pocket, grasping hold of his musical device and lowering the volume a significant amount. Once this was done he lifted himself up --- with some hesitation at first --- and began walking silently over and closer toward the sector in which the majority of the other students were.

He ceased his stride as soon as he found himself right along the rim of one of the pool areas, lowering himself down yet again upon arrival. Instead of sitting down cross-legged as he was a minute or so prior, however, he allowed his legs to hang over the edge, submerging them within the warmed waters below. Perhaps he'd take an actual dip later; for now, however, he'd refrain from fully merging within the waters on his own free will, seeing as he was still dressed. "More or less, yeah..." he said, giving a quick glance toward the other. "It'll make things to come pretty interesting, that's for sure. Hell, it may even make this trip a bit worth while," the boy would add, laughing yet again at the end of this second statement.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:31 am

"In the off chance I'd get lucky, I'd have to refuse." Argent mused, thinking of Husky ears and a waitress outfit. Raising a hand out of the water and straight into the air, rivulets running down and droplets shaking off as he waved his hand like a metronome in the boy's general direction, Argent introduces himself. "The name's Argent. Yours?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 4:54 am

Aeden had been watching over the two's argument and found it slightly interesting. Deciding to fight off boredom, Aeden made his way over to Argent. "Quite a show. Sorry for interrupting your conversation but you said something that caught my attention. Did you say you got a a girl drunk by accident?" Aeden had his fair share of drunk experiences but that was one he had not experienced before and was interested to hear more about.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 11:00 am

"Haven Kyoujii," the silver-headed teen would speak in reply, taking hold of Argent's hand with one of his own within a firm grasp. He shook it briefly before releasing, drawing the extremity back toward his own figure. By the time this was done the hybrid would hear another, unfamiliar voice. Well...everyone's voice would probably be unfamiliar to him for a while. He didn't really know anybody on this trip, anyways.

Nicked ears would be given a flicker as the swordsman looked over his shoulder and at the lad who would make the little group a trio. For a moment Haven would grow quiet, staring at the newcomer and then to the chap off in the waters. "Yo, that's right..." Eyes sparking within the slightest bit of curiosity the crossbreed would lean the slightest bit forward, though not far enough to fall down and into the drink. "How exactly did you get that girl drunk...?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 11:10 am

"Not that interesting of a story actually." Argent said as he sat up and wrung his hair out once more, sliding his hand backwards over it and slicking it back against his head, water running down the nape of his neck. Bracing his shoulder shoulder blades against the wall of the pool, Argent rests his hands against the edge of the bath. "It was at a restaurant I work at. Was distracted and wasn't paying attention so the contents of my co-worker's drink might have been 40% more alcoholic than it should've been." He said chuckling at the memory. No way he was going to say that he was distracted by the kissing ladies though. "Needless to say, not one of my best moments." He added, shaking his head, looking at the water.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 2:49 pm

"Smooooooooth," came the sarcastic praise, hands lifting and clapping together slowly at the same time. Another chain of quiet laughs would escape through fanged jaws, a sense of quietness radiating from the boy seconds afterwards. His head shook faintly, monochrome locks of his swaying ever so slightly after he stopped doing so. He lifted the hand in which he held his mp3 player, holding it before his chest so that the screen faced diagonally upward and toward his face. Small motions of the thumb would be taken as he scrolled through songs and whatnot with the touch-sensitive wheel, which would soon be ended as he clicked the central button as he found a song of current interest.

"Somewhat curious, though..." Haven brought his gaze upon Argent once more, his head tilting the slightest bit. "What...exactly distracted you?" he would ask, his free hand dipping into the water and creating a small whirlpool next to his submerged feet. "Somebody drop some plates and you lost temporary focus at the crash? Watched some other co-workers of yours fight and couldn't pay attention to the drink one hundred percent?"

The other boy may have already made plans not to say anything, but...Hell, the crossbreed wasn't a mindreader. Plus...when curiosity got to him, it got to him.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 5:27 pm

David was really enjoying the bath. Why cant' my days ever be this relaxing? No fighting, no deranged nut jobs, and no purple cats. He sank deeper into the bath letting music just enter his mind.

Last edited by Icrus505 on Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 9:04 pm

Alexa pops out of the water and is annoyed at the people talking/flirting. "Can you please save your couple moments for when you are in your room... please?"
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 10:07 pm

After getting the appropriate attire, Celeste decides to return to the bath. Her head still steaming with anger she punches a nearby wall, making a large dent in it. As she headed back to the bath in her bath robe and bikini she looks out some of the windows, admiring the scenery to cool her head and calm down. As she entered the changing room she hung her towel over a nearby clothes hook and took off her bathrobe. Looking in a mirror her face turned red upon realizing how revealing her bright blue bikini was.

My, my, this is quite embarrassing. But I guess it'll have to do. Rest and relaxation over bashfulness

She took off her hair pin, letting her hair flow smoothly down her back and then headed straight to the bath, ignoring the group of loud men she just passed by including Argent, who seemed to have gained popularity over their petty argument. She then walked gracefully into the water and sank down up to her waist, still exposing her upper body while resting her arms on the sides of the bath.

If only I could do this every day instead of worrying about other trivial stuff such as fighting. It's not that I hate fighting, it's just a bit tiring now and then.

As she thought that she begun sinking deeper down into the water, slowly closing her eyes, ignoring the rest of the world as she drifted into a sleep-like state.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 10:38 pm

After hearing Argent's story Aeden could help but laugh. He tried to suppress it but soon gave up. "Well that's an honest mistake to make." Hearing the other person's response whom Aeden had not met yet an idea popped into Aeden's head. "I have to say I am a little curios as to how you got distracted as well. Some plates dropping is too short of a distraction. Maybe you were more preoccupied with other matters. Maybe something like ogling girls?" Aeden notices the splash girl had come back but made no mention of her deciding to try to hear more from Argent instead.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 10:55 pm

David cracked his eye open to see someone getting in. She looked mad. He just shrugged, and listened to his music. No talking, relaxing. He turned his music up as loud as possible now. He was on the far side of the bath staying away from the others. He peeked his eye open to see bunny ears come from the water. He tilted his head a little, but didn't say anything.

Last edited by Icrus505 on Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 10:57 pm

"Eeeh.... yeah. You could say I was watching how I met my girlfri-" Argent said as he was cut off by a set of large, pink pink bunny ears coming out of the water followed by an irritated voice. Turning to the pink girl, Argent speaks, his tone low and serious. "We're not a couple." Noticing the way he was speaking though, Argent coughs, clearing his throat. "We're not a couple."

Just then, the black haired girl came back, dipping into the water and sinking below the surface. "I gotta fix this or something." Argent told his companions as he slowly waded towards her. Making sure he was out of her arm's reach, Argent sinks into the water chest first, getting down to her level. Slowly, he taps her on the shoulder, his hand and foot on the wall in case he needed to get out of there fast.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Alexa swims over to the small waterfall and begins to wash herself. If any male comes to peek I'll kill them. By electrocuting them.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 11:05 pm

David peeked over to see what she was doing. He soon saw what she was doing. He simply turned back, with a red face. Please don't have saw me. Please don't have saw me.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 11:10 pm

Alexa places one of her Hikari no hashira's in front of David and has it smack him with full force. STUPID PEEKER ISN'T GETTING AWAY WITH THAT
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 11:12 pm

David just turned an even brighter red. On that note. I should go before I wind up hit...again He simply got up grabbed his towel and walked to get his gear.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 11:54 pm

Celeste was in a dream-like state when she suddenly felt a tap on her shoulder. Trying to ignore it she continues her dreaming but she felt another tap. This time she opens her eyes sleepily to see who could possibly try to disturb her relaxation only to see Argent.

What does he possibly want from me now?

Celeste closes her eyes again but says loudly with a little anger in her voice, "If stalking sleeping girls is a thing of yours I suggest you don't try touching them, especially if they could easily knock you out cold and NO I do not want to talk to you any further no matter what you have to say." She then says with even more hostility, "Can't you see I'm trying to relax here? You're just being a nuisance."

Celeste then gets a hand full of water and splashes Argent's face with it, she then resumes relaxing despite the slight disturbance just now.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 12:03 am

Expecting that, Argent had his semblance at the ready, the water splashing against an invisible wall inches from his face. A second later, he lets it fade until he can move again. "Look. I don't know why you're mad since you did it in the first place but we got off on the wrong foot. Wrong fist even. Argent said, ready to block again at a moment's notice. "I'm just trying to say hello properly this time." He said in his most calming and soothing tone.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 12:28 am

Celeste sighs upon hearing this and stands up and faces Argent. "Well, Argent. It seems you are not so much a brute as I though you to be." Celeste said, her hands on her waist as she talks. "Pleasure to meet you, I'm Celeste Adelaide. Now if you excuse me I wish to continue my relaxation." she says with a slight sarcastic tone but now without the hostility she showed earlier. Celeste then moves a few feet away and sinks back in the water. Seeing Argent again she decides to at least make conversation, "Argent, if you really want to get on my good side, I suggest you offer me a drink." she says with a slight smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 12:53 am

People came and went, seemingly ignoring Wren's frozen state. Finally coming to, she shook her head, her hair tossing back and forth with the rapid movement. "It's okay Wren, just back away slowly, and pretend this is a horrid horrid nightmare." With a small, slow step, she moved one foot back, little by little to get out of this room. "I knew I shouldn't have signed up for this!"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 1:04 am

"Well then Celeste, it is a pleasure to meet you." Argent said in his professional fancy voice, not sure whether to be happy or insulted at her comment. Watching her move away, he follows and sits next to her, though a foot and a half away. "I'm pretty sure they're not allowed in here but find me a kitchen and I might be able to whip a few drinks up." Argent said, looking back at the two he left behind.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 1:20 am

Throughout the next sequence of events, the smile located upon Haven's face would, of course, still remain as it had been. Another whistle escaped into the air as he watched Argent and Celeste walk off; this one being much quieter, however, to prevent much attention from being drawn to himself from the two. Quick as it was he also sent a sly glance over to the other as he walked off, pairing it with a thumbs up before reverting his attention toward the ones that he was left behind with.

Afterwards he would direct his gaze toward the chap beside him who, alongside the hybrid himself, had begun asking about Argent's stories. His mouth opened for a short moment, closing rather awkwardly as he caught movement from the corner of his eye. Looking slightly over his shoulder the silver-haired crossbreed would catch sight of a feminine figure. A second more would be taken before he registered the seemingly frantic and horrified expression laid upon her face. Faunus ears of his would be given a small flicker as he decided to hold off the conversation topic he had for the male closer to him, giving the girl afar his attention for the meantime. "Yo, where are ya off to so soon? Seems like ya just got here!" he would call, that grin of his fading slightly yet beginning to carry an unusual sense of friendliness.

Being carefree and happy wasn't exactly normal for the boy --- especially when talking with those he barely knew. However...he felt himself to be rather...lighthearted, for say. More relaxed. Maybe the 'relaxation' aspect of the bathhouse description was actually taking effect --- greatly contrasting from his earlier assumptions several days back.
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 1:28 am

As she was called out, she immediately straightened up, but the stiffness still was highly apparent. Hands straight down at her side, her head looked at the one who called out to her, and she would only but blink a few times before anything else. "I-I-I," she stammered, unable to find her voice. She finally took the thought of actions speaking louder than words to heart, and gave a quick, yet respectful, bow to the man, the action speaking, "Sorry, excuse me!" She then immediately turned around and ran out of the bath house, not stopping in the changing room to get back to the normal clothing or anything, just right on through and towards the elevator. "My room, I'll be safe in there!" was her only thought, jamming her hand against the elevator button several times.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 1:33 am

Celeste merely sighs and then closes her eyes again and says, "Up to you, I'll be taking a short nap now. Oh, don't get me anything too strong but surprise me."

With that she sinks chest deep into the water, ignoring all the others in the room. The ambiance in the room easily caused Celeste to fall asleep, combined with her natural tendency to be oblivious to most things due to her condition she relaxes without a second thought. She heard a girl stammer a bit but decided to ignore it unless it was totally serious.

Now where was I? Oh yeah, nap time.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 1:50 am

"All right then, Argent said as he stood to full height." Walking back to Haven and Aeden, he notices that the silver haired boy was gone. "Hey, I was gonna go for drinks and ask if you two wanted to come along." He said. "But where's the-" Argent's sentence was cut off halfway when a flash of red hair caught his attention in his peripheral vision. Turning there, he finds Haven but not a lock of red hair in sight. Turning back to Aedan, he adds. "Wanna check that out?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]   Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vale Five Star Hotel And Bath House[Closed]
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next