RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2

Go down 
+8
BillyD3Kidd
Metroidhunter
Frankenstein Joe
Haboo90
Shemskis
Ketchum
DatteSa
DrGustave
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Frankenstein Joe

Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2    Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 5:26 pm

Grinning from an idea, she bursts out, "If the three of us got together it would be the best. We would be the shortest, tallest and the most armoured trio."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2    Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 5:29 pm

"I have seen one individual," Leonius said as he looked at Aoife, "that is shorter than you." Turning to Arthur, he shook his head. "Only six. I have not yet selected... which is the primary... and which are initial contingencies..."
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2    Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 5:37 pm

"I see, well, whatever suits you best my good friend. Anyway, you should ask the school if they can supply you with a proper chair, I'm sure they would. There isn't anything wrong with the request"
Back to top Go down
Ketchum

Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2    Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 6:51 pm

Walter woke up from the conversations and commotions. He looked dazzed as he sat up and looked at everyone. "So what's going on, everyone? Y'all had a good drink last nite?" he said, half-asleep.
Back to top Go down
http://bladeoftheninjav2.forumotion.com/
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2    Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 6:55 pm

Jet sits in the back corner, paying attention to the teacher and leaning back in his chair a bit.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2    Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 10:54 pm

Declan lifted his head up after everyone had filed into the room. He soon noticed everyone was talking about teams. "Oh god..." He rubbed his temples " I haven't even thought about teams."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2    Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 11:48 pm

"I do not wish... to trouble the school unnecessarily... before initiation..." Leonius shook his head and crossed his arms. "I am fine... with standing... until arrangements can be... made..."
Back to top Go down
Lazy_eye_of_sauron

PostSubject: Re: Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2    Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 9:21 pm

Riven enters the room, Followed by Marionette. He turns to his large armored puppet and says " I really need to make a smaller version of you...." He opens up Marionette and pulls out a bag and a bottle of grape nehi. Not that you aren't what I designed you for, but you and confined spaces aren't exactly the best of friends, luckily there seems to be a corner that is out of the way." Riven has Marionette stand at the corner as to take up as little room as possible. He then opens up his bottle of nehi and takes a sip and asks "So, any idea what the topic of class is today?" He closes his drink and places it on the floor, then takes out his notebook, pencil, dictionary, textbook, personal planner, latest issue of frisky faunus, which he then promptly places back in his bag, which he then throws to Marionette to place the bag inside him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2    Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2