RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CLUES of the Past [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

CLUES of the Past [closed] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUES of the Past [closed]   CLUES of the Past [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 7:08 pm

Coming down the hallway is Cheshire. Other then his glasses he has completely changed his attire. He now wore a black bathrobe over purple and violet striped pajamas. His usual leather dress shoes have been replaced with black cotton slippers, each one with a yellow cat's eye on the toe.

As he shuffles down the hallway he notices Liseran. "Oh, hello," Cheshire greeted, "Mr. Body just gave me permission to retire early for the night. You can do the same too if you wish."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: CLUES of the Past [closed]   CLUES of the Past [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 7:26 pm

Liseran felt her cheeks turn red again as Cheshire came in her direction.

"Adorable!" she yelped as she saw him and immediately regretted it. Covering her mouth, she turned around and tried to regain her composure.

"I-I mean," she mumbled. She turned around and scratched her head while laughing nervously. "Well, I'm gonna stay up a bit more. You'll need your sleep since you're waking up at three to--"

She yelled in surprise just as she realized what she was saying. Cheshire looked at her, confused. She waved her hands furiously.

"I mean that...you need rest since you're waking up earlier than I am! No! I mean, I'm staying up later so I know where you're going! No I mean!"

She groaned and began pulling at her hair. She'd blown a fuse. Without thinking, her hands went to her touch diary and she began tapping rapidly.

"Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Why can't I keep my mouth shut!? If only my stupid semblance didn't show me that stupid vision of Cheshire meeting some girl! But who could blame him!? I can't even keep composure during dinner! I bet he forced himself to eat all that pasta to be nice! I'm sure that other girl's a great cook and is lady like and--!"

She breathed in and was about to speak again, realizing she had, once again, said everything out loud. She stiffly turned her head to Cheshire, face furiously red and her eyes with tears of frustration at herself. She covered her head with her shawl.

"Creators please kill me now..." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: CLUES of the Past [closed]   CLUES of the Past [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 8:00 pm

Cheshire's expression was one of shock and bafflement, his ears standing up stiffly and his mouth open. His face was slowly reddening and he was shaking.

"Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah," Cheshire stammered, "Ah- A- Adorable?? W-what are you talking about, I'm not adorable at all! You must be tired! Sleep deprived. You need to go to sleep!"

It was apparent that Cheshire did not hear anything Liseran said after her first remark.

"I-I-I'll be going to sleep now," Cheshire announced, his face glowing red like a light bulb. He walked stiffly like a toy soldier and went into his room.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: CLUES of the Past [closed]   CLUES of the Past [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 8:43 pm

Liseran felt both relief and melancholy, but the latter emotion was what was getting the most part of her. As Cheshire closed the door, she sighed.

"Goodnight..." she said softly.

I guess I really do have to find out by myself, she thought.

After walking around miserably for a few more hours, it was one o' clock and it was time for her to head in. Singing sorrowfully, she walked back to her room. It felt cold and emptier now that Lacie wasn't there to talk with her. Liseran hugged herself.

"Come on," Liseran told herself. "You've been alone in your bedroom before."

Opening her case of things, she reloaded the ice dust in Weeping Cerinthe. They had their own bathrooms in their rooms and she took a glass of water, but not for drinking. Liseran admitted she was more than scared. Liseran was about to do something she had only done once before in her life: willfully activate her semblance.

The last time she had done this was eight years ago. There was a letter received by the heads that her father had been found and Liseran, so excited, decided to use her semblance to see what her father looked like. He had gone missing at the age of five and now he was coming back. Had he changed? Her thoughts asked. Was his hair graying?

In class, they learned that the Remembrance could be activated by crystallizing water with ice dust and activating it. It apparently would work with her Sight semblance, too. So, she did it, but only to find out that her missing father had been found...dead. She swore never to use it after that, but here she was.

She practiced a bit and could see see Cheshire sneaking out of the manor to leave. She realized that her semblance, when activated, could foresee only small distances in the future with ice dust. So, she slept until three, woke up and heard Cheshire's door open.

He was going to get roses and then he would leave the manner to meet...meet her. Liseran, in her flowing white nightgown, sat at the arm chair with Weeping Cerinthe and the glass of water. As she activated the Sleeper emblem, she poured the water and it froze in midair. Heart beating and head throbbing to see where he was going. As she did, she sang to herself:

Ma anche se cancellerà

tutto di bianco

non ho paura

perché qui sono

Even if everything will turn

to white

I'm not afraid,

because I'm here

Let me see the future... Liseran whispered, her lilac aura glowing. I will it.

And she Saw just what Cheshire was about to do.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: CLUES of the Past [closed]   CLUES of the Past [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 9:02 pm

Liseran can see Cheshire dressed in a black suit. In his hand he held a bouquet of white rose flowers. He was walking into town, the streets barren with everyone still asleep. The faunus looked nervous, his ears twitching the same way it always would when he was. He continued walking and suddenly it got dimmer as if there were no street lights where he was. He can barely be distinguished by the moonlight and he continued until he approached a figure. Though the lighting was dim, one could barely tell that it was a well endowed woman with long wavy hair. Her arms were open as if inviting the faunus in a hug. Cheshire approaches the woman. The moonlight is suddenly blocked by the clouds and the entire area darkens. The only thing visible is the glow of Cheshire's topaz eyes, his faunus night vision allowing him to see regardless of the darkness.

"That's a nice trick you have," Lacie comments.

The little girl is standing behind you, Liseran's bedroom door opened wide.

"I couldn't sleep so I tried to just roam around a bit," Lacie states. "So is that the boy you like? He looks sort of depressing to me."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: CLUES of the Past [closed]   CLUES of the Past [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 9:17 pm

The ice shatters just as Lacie speaks and the vision disappears. Liseran turns to her, surprised.

"Lacie!" she said half-scolding. "You shouldn't sneak up on me like that!"

Seeing Lacie's surprise, Liseran smiles apologetically.

"I-I'm sorry," she said. "You startled me."

It was only then that Liseran could feel the tears she was blinking back. She took off her glasses to wipe them.

"Oh, I'm so sorry you have to see me like this," Liseran said. "I, uh...yes, I guess you could say its a trick of mine. And...yes, that was him."

She sighed, half in pain and half in hopelessness.

"He was with someone else," Liseran frowned. "B-but, I'm going to..to do my best to confront him."

Speaking was like trying to cough out a cold piece of ice in her throat and before Liseran knew it, her tears were close to impossible to stop. She repeatedly pressed her eyes to keep the tears back, but they fell either way. Lacie watched silently as Liseran cried softly and after a minute, Liseran was done. She wiped the last trace of her tears, but was sniffing horribly.

"Again, I'm sorry you had to see this," she tells Lacie trying to smile. "I'm such a crybaby. I cry over everything."

She puts away her bells and brushes off the ice crystals from the table, each one vanishing as she touches them. She stooped down to Lacie's level again and held her hand.

"You can't sleep?" Liseran said. "Is something bothering you?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: CLUES of the Past [closed]   CLUES of the Past [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 9:23 pm

"Yes," Lacie nods, "I wanted to see what you were planning. Now that I have I want to talk." Lacie smiles at Liseran and wipes a tears from her eye. "You must really love him to be able to cry tears over him," Lacie comments, "I want to know something. Why do you choose to love that man? He doesn't particularly look handsome compared to a lot of guys. He's actually a little below average in my opinion. So why choose him?"
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: CLUES of the Past [closed]   CLUES of the Past [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 9:49 pm

As Lacie wiped her tears, Liseran felt that Lacie was the mother and she was the little child. The two sat down on the bed as Lacie asks Liseran why she likes Cheshire. Liseran places both of her hands on her heart, as if she were trying to soothe it from its aching or trying to hide the feelings that were there.

"I really do care about him," Liseran said softly. And, remembering Lacie's remark on Cheshire's looks, "But of course it has nothing to do with appearances, though he looks quite fine to me."

She stared up at the ceiling as the dim light shone down on them. Liseran squinted from thinking, though, and not the light itself.

"I don't know how to answer your question, Lacie," Liseran admitted. "But...let's just say it has to do with his heart. When I first met him, even if did seem a little cold at that time, I already knew he was a good person. I never imagined he'd be kind to me though. No one ever was when I was young. And...there was one time when he was really hurt but the only thing he was asking was if I was. I'd never met anyone so selfless. It was admirable...and the thing that made me care for him the most..."

Liseran smiled.

"Was that he made me happy," she said. "He knew how to make me smile. All I want is to do the same for him."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: CLUES of the Past [closed]   CLUES of the Past [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 10:50 pm

Lacie smiled as Liseran spoke. She rubbed her small hand across her back comfortingly. "You're a good person. I'm sure he knew that the moment he saw you," Lacie said. "If you really love him then you should trust him. I know this counters what I just said earlier but if you ask him directly he'll probably avoid the question and lie so you won't get hurt. Trust that he will tell you himself when the time comes."

With that, Lacie gave one last smile and giggle before skipping out of your room. "Let's talk again soon okay?" Lacie skips out of the door leaving Liseran alone once again.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: CLUES of the Past [closed]   CLUES of the Past [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 11:19 pm

Liseran smiled as Lacie left and for the first time the entire evening, her troubles didn't seem to bother her.

"I can trust him," Liseran said as she looked out the window. "I'm sure of that than anything else now."

With that, she put away Weeping Cerinthe and lied down in bed, but her mind was far from sleeping.

"I should thank Lacie properly when I get the chance tomorrow," Liseran thought as she lied down on her pillow.

Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: CLUES of the Past [closed]   CLUES of the Past [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 7:21 am

At 5:30 in the morning exactly a knock came to Liseran's door.

"Liseran," Cheshire called out from the other side, "I made some eggs and sausages. I'll leave the plate next to your door okay? I'm going to be on patrol duty today so you will be guarding Mr. Body once he wakes.I'll see you later."

Cheshire's footfalls can be heard walking away from your bedroom and gradually fading away to silence.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: CLUES of the Past [closed]   CLUES of the Past [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 7:55 am

Liseran had already been awake and was in combat uniform. She almost jumped hearing the door, but she managed a small "Okay" when Cheshire knocked.

Of course, Cheshire was already gone by the time she got to the door and the made breakfast was there as promised. The dawn was quiet, but also uplifting through Liseran's windows and she ate with a newfound cheeriness.

"He actually cooks well," Liseran remarked as she finished the breakfast. "I'll best to thank him later."

With that, she finished tying her hair with a ribbon (a white one today) and proceeded to wait for Mr. Body near his quarters. She almost didn't recall the sorrows of the night, but the small uneasiness was still there.

Just as her mind was about to drift to these things, Mr. Body's door opened.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: CLUES of the Past [closed]   CLUES of the Past [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 8:10 am

Mr. Body walked out of his bedroom wearing a suit and tie. His hair is geled back and his shoes were sparkling. Seeing Liseran he greeted her with a ‘good morning’ and a nod.

“I’m going to spend some time in my studies today,” he stated, “Keep me company while I take care of some paper work.”

Leading you to his studies, Mr. Body seats himself behinds his desk and already begins scribbling rapidly through his papers and documents.

“So tell me Ms. Liseran,” Mr. Body said without looking up, “have you gotten used to the job yet? If there are any issues you can always talk to me.”
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: CLUES of the Past [closed]   CLUES of the Past [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 8:33 am

Liseran is a bit surprised by the question but she is quick to answer.

"I've grown accustomed to it," Liseran said formally, her mind rewinding back to Finishing School classes in the Archives. "On the contrary, sir, I've had no issues at all. I enjoy patrolling around and the guests are more than agreeable."

In fact, Liseran thought. The only thing that's deaden this entire thing has been those visions of Cheshire and that...

She brushed away the thought and finished answering Mr. Body.

"There are no troubles whatsoever," she continued. "And I'd like to extend the best of services to you and the other guests as much as I can."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: CLUES of the Past [closed]   CLUES of the Past [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 11:15 am

"Very good, very good," Mr. Body said as he mixed through his papers, "You are an admirable young lady. It's almost amazing how the little kid I used to see alone in the town library all the time manage to claim himself a woman like you."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: CLUES of the Past [closed]   CLUES of the Past [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 7:04 pm

Liseran felt her cheeks flush with red but she cast her eyes sideways and cleared her throat.

"Cheshire and I are...err...partners on this mission, sir," Liseran said. But before she could continue, she picked up the other part of his statement. "Sir, pardon, but you were already acquainted with Cheshire before this mission?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: CLUES of the Past [closed]   CLUES of the Past [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 8:07 pm

"Did you not know?' Mr. Body asked quirking an eyebrow, "You're currently in Cheshire's hometown."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: CLUES of the Past [closed]   CLUES of the Past [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 8:15 pm

"Home...town?" Liseran muttered. Her mind began to float. Her eyes went to the windows, just gazing outside and stayed quiet for awhile.

"I..." Liseran's voice seemed to trail off. "I had no idea..."

It was then that she came to an uneasy realization.

I don't have that much idea of Cheshire at all...
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: CLUES of the Past [closed]   CLUES of the Past [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 11:03 pm

Seeing the look on Liseran's face, Mr. Body realized he had said too much and went silent.

Meanwhile, Cheshire had finished patrolling the inside of the house and moved on to scouting the outside. His eyes seemed distant as if his mind was elsewhere. He felt a tap on his shoulder and nearly jumped. Cautiously he turned around only to be greeted by a well endowed woman in a red silk dress with a tear coming down the side to expose her leg. Her was long and wavy and she had that mature womanly aura about her.

"Scarlet?" Cheshire asked as he saw her.

"Long time no see!" the woman apparently named Scarlet smiled, "It's been so long. I heard you were here as a temp guard from Ms. White but I couldn't believe it! And to think I had only started staying here last week."

"Why are you staying here?" Cheshire asked quizzically.

"I landed an intern job at the local hospital and came back here but my parents had already sold the house and moved," Scarlet said waving her hand in the air, "Thankfully I ran into Mr. Body. He's letting me stay here until my internship is over. Today is my day off so let's go out and catch up!"

"I have to guard the-"

"You have to guard the guests," Scarlet interrupted Cheshire as she suddenly grabbed his arm and started pulling, "And this guest is about to go out into town alone. You have to come to protect me!"

"But- but-"

"Oh come on," Scarlet whined, "We can even call it a date!"

"Wait, what??" Cheshire said suddenly flustered, "No, wait, I can't-"

The faunus tried to argue but ended up being comically towed around by Scarlet during his flustered and confused state.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: CLUES of the Past [closed]   CLUES of the Past [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 11:22 pm

Liseran’s heart sank because she could tell Mr. Body regretted saying what he just said. Mr. Body continued working quietly and as he did, Liseran kept watch of the window and door, makng sure they didn’t have any unexpected—or unwanted—visitors. It was only then that he noticed Cheshire in the arms of a rather sultry-looking woman. Her cheeks burned with both embarrassmen t and vexation.

“Oh, seriously!?” Liseran suddenly let out.

Realizing she had spoken aloud, she clapped her hand on her mouth.

“S-sorry, sir,” Liseran said to Mr. Body.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: CLUES of the Past [closed]   CLUES of the Past [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 11:24 pm

"W-What is the matter??" Mr. Body stammered as he shot up from his chair, spinning it around as if trying to use it as a shield in front of him. "Bandits? Terrorists? Cultists? My dentist? What kind of -ist is it??"
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: CLUES of the Past [closed]   CLUES of the Past [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 11:34 pm

Liseran let out a little giggle of nervousness, but shook her head.

"N-nothing, sir!" Liseran said with an apologetic bow. "I'm so sorry to startle you! I was simply..."

Her eyes went back to the window where Cheshire and Scarlet were still leisurely walking. Liseran's eyeglasses glinted with fury in the sunlight, but she let it cool down.

You're making a fool of yourself! Get it together! she screamed inside her head. It's probably nothing!

"Simply lost in thought," Liseran continued. "Do forgive me. I'll keep quiet now and try to focus more."

Easy for me to say, hard to do. She thought.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: CLUES of the Past [closed]   CLUES of the Past [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 11:45 pm

"Alright, what is wrong," Mr Body frowned, "I can tell you're disturbed by something. What is out there?"

Mr. Body peeked over Liseran's shoulder through the window.

"Oh, is that Scarlet?" Mr. Body asks. He shakes his head in dismay. He pats Liseran's shoulder comfortingly. "Another guest. She's another lady I'm letting stay here for a while. She used to be in the same school as Cheshire but there's nothing between them. She likes using her charm to make men uncomfortable that's all."

Mr. Body pauses briefly in thought. "You know what, Cheshire never gave me that rematch," Mr Body stated, "I can't let him simply defeat me so terribly in chess so get him in here for me will ya? I hereby declare you two are switching posts. Let him be my shadow again today while you go patrol the grounds. That's an order."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: CLUES of the Past [closed]   CLUES of the Past [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 11:59 pm

"Y-yes, sir!" Liseran saluted.

She hurried outside as she had a feeling leaving Mr. Body alone made the rich man nervous and rushed to the gardens. Her cheeks were still bright red, but she was relieved by Mr. Body's words.

"What is wrong with you, Lise?" she asked herself. "You're not entertaining the emotion of jealousy, are you?"

As she stepped out into the gardens, she was welcomed by sunlight and the image of a flustered Cheshire and a more than pleased Miss Scarlet.

Liseran walked up slowly and cleared her throat.

“Good day, Madam,” Liseran said. She gave Cheshire a small glance, but she couldn’t tell if it was out of warning or bashfulness, “Cheshire. Sorry to disturb your little moment, but Mr. Body has requested Cheshire and I to switch posts. I do hope you don’t mind. I can see you’re well…”

Scarlet’s arm was nicely locked onto Cheshire’s.

Engaged,” Liseran decided to say. “At the moment, but Mr. Body sent out the order with utmost urgency.”

Just as she was about to step closer, the traitor roots of the bushes once again caught onto her boot and she fell face flat.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: CLUES of the Past [closed]   CLUES of the Past [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 12:10 am

"Liseran!" Cheshire yelled, hastily pushing out of Scarlet's iron grasp as she knelt down to help Liseran. He places his hands on her shoulder s and try to help her up. "Are you alright? Are you hurt? Your face is red. Do you have a fever?"

Gently cupping Liseran's face between his hands, Cheshire carefully touches his forehead with Liseran's. "Your temperature seems to be average... wait is it getting hotter?"

Scarlet is watching the whole scene with a mischievous look of interest. "Hm~ So that's how it is," Scarlet says, "I guess I can always head to town on my own. I'll leave you two be."

With that, Scarlet walks away humming to herself and giggling wickedly.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: CLUES of the Past [closed]   CLUES of the Past [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 12:13 am

Cheshire's pale hands looked bright paper white on Liseran's red face. She was feeling fevered, alright, but it was certainly no illness.

Liseran yelped and jumped out of Cheshire's grasp, dusting herself and laughing nervously.

"O-of course I'm fine!" she stuttered. "I-I just tripped th-that's a-all. Th-thanks."

She couldn't dare look at Cheshire and Scarlet left without her even noticing. Liseran grunted and scratched her head, trying to smile and look alright. It felt like forever since Cheshire had last touched her in anyway and it was making her feel dorky and giddy.

"Y-you should head up to Mr. Body now..." Liseran muttered.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: CLUES of the Past [closed]   CLUES of the Past [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 12:33 am

"If you say so..." Cheshire said hesitantly as he stood up, "Then I'll go guard Mr. Body. Take care." Cheshire turns around to walk away but stops in mid-step. "Oh, Dr. Phil Green wanted to meet you. He's Body's personal doctor and he's staying here while his house is being renovated."

The gardener walks by with a shovel and a potted plant. He hefted up the shovel and stabs it into the ground to dig a hole to pot the plant. He kneels down, picking up the pot by the rim. Cheshire paused to look back and glance at him but turned back to talk to Liseran.

"He's a very good doctor and he felt obligated to meet both of us since we will be guarding the place for a while. He should be sitting around the back patio right now. You should-"

The gardener suddenly throws the potted plant, smashing it against the back of Cheshire's head. The faunus yelled at the sudden hit and he reflexively tried to reach for his weapon but almost instantly the gardener slammed his shovel against the side of Cheshire's head. The faunus falls to the ground unconscious.

"Death to the freaks!" the gardener yelled as he raised the shovel above his head to deliver the final blow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CLUES of the Past [closed]   CLUES of the Past [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CLUES of the Past [closed]
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next