RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beacon Workshop

Go down 
+20
Shadowfox66
xthorgoldx
eyeblaster3
MrManix
Kellenredx
Amber
BillyD3Kidd
Skylight
JL
Shemskis
Haboo90
Sun Wukong
Metroidhunter
DrGustave
DatteSa
Frankenstein Joe
AkaiOtaku
Prinny
zhleader
Jetscream
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
AkaiOtaku

Beacon Workshop - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 3:58 am

Aeden looks away from Jet. "Well its less that I dont remember and more that I found it in the junkyard. Like I said minimal resources"
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 4:01 am

Jet pulls the metal out of the fire and puts them on the anvil. "Bring it over, let me see." He asks Aeden as he starts hammering on the metal, slowly shaping it.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 4:03 am

Aeden walks over to Jet and hands Deception to Jet. "So whats your idea?
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 4:10 am

He inspects the handle closely. "Oh that's just carbon fiber steel, easy enough... I'm going to give Deception two more blades. That should help tremendously with larger foes. Don't worry, they'll be collapsible too." He slowly shapes the rough blades on the anvil.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 4:12 am

"Two blades? Where would the other one come out of?"
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 4:15 am

"Well why do you think I wanted to know what the grip was made from? I'm also going to put in a little surprise that I think you'll approve of."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 4:16 am

"Hmm never really been one for surprises unless I'm making it but this has me intrigued"
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 4:22 am

"Trust me, it'll help you stay nice and quiet." He starts cutting the blades into the pieces needed and hollowing them out.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 4:26 am

"I'm liking where this is going. I take it you've had a lot of practice with this type of stuff. Especially after seeing Paladin"
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 4:30 am

"Was top in my crafting class at Signal, I've had tons of practice." He carves in the grooves and starts sliding the pieces together. "There... Grab a glove and lift one of those, tell me how you like the weight."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 4:33 am

Aeden grabs a glove and lifts one of the blades. "The difference is barely noticeable and thats only because Ive had Deception for so long"
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 4:37 am

"Alright, that's what I was looking for..." He starts looking around in a bin for a good chunk of appropriate metal. "This will give you a hand guard too, so that'll be nice."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 4:39 am

"That sounds like a good idea. Nearly had my fingers chopped off the other day when I sparred with Lucina"
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 4:42 am

He stopped for a second and went back to the schematic, drawing frantically. "Oh yes... Yes yes yes, that's brilliant... Why didn't I think of that sooner?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 4:43 am

"Wow you are on a roll. I'm starting to feel like I should be paying you for this"
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 4:50 am

"It's fine, I love doing this... Hey, look around and see if you can find some thin but really strong cable, would you? And the strength takes priority." He grabs a block of the proper steel and starts carving it on a machine.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 4:54 am

"Yea I'm on it." Aeden begins looking for the cable. He comes across the a few spools of cable. "This seems about right" Aeden returns to Jet with the cable. "Something like this?"
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 5:00 am

"Yeah, perfect, those will do just fine. Set them on the table, I'm almost done with this bit..." He says as he hollows out a bit of the grip. "Gah! A spring! How could I forget??" He sets the guard on the table and starts looking for a spring suitable for his needs.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 5:04 am

Aeden places the cable onto the table next to Jet. "Anything else you need help on?"
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 5:08 am

"Well, now all I gotta do is assemble it. You can wait outside if you want, shouldn't take long." He said as he grabbed all the parts and some tools.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 5:10 am

"Sure. If I hear an explosion Ill come rushing in" Aeden says with a laugh as he walks out of the workshop.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 5:16 am

"Hahaha thanks for the concern." He chuckles a bit at the joke. As you leave you hear the sounds of metal clanging and being welded. After a few minutes of silence he shouts out to you. "How would you feel if I made the whole thing black?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 5:18 am

Aeden's eyes light up "I think I would feel like giving you a big hug" Aeden pokes his head back into the shop.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 5:22 am

"Hahahaha I'll take that as a yes." He pulls Paladin from his arm and casually puts a vial of red dust in the thower, then clicks a little dial on the side before spraying the weapon with small flames, slowly tempering it so its black.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 5:24 am

"Oh wow thats one way to paint something black"
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 5:28 am

Jet puts Paladin away and grabs the sword with Paladin in his arm and quenches it in oil. After pulling it out he makes sure to clean every last spot and retracts the blades, the two new ones sinking completely into the handle.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 5:31 am

Now the sound of the blazing fire has gone. Aeden enters the shop once again to find Jet with the most beautiful dagger he has ever seen. Aeden can barely form words "I...Is that Deception?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beacon Workshop
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next