RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sniffing a Trail [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

Sniffing a Trail [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Sniffing a Trail [Closed]   Sniffing a Trail [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 12:32 am

Here in one of the busier areas of Vale is a district mostly frequented by teenagers. The stores stretch from fashion to gadgets, music industries to art shops. The people here usually wear bright neon colors, the latest trend, in absurd cuts and shapes. On one corner of the long street is a music shop known as C.A.T's.

Of course, everyone was into music downloading, but C.A.T's was special. C.A.T's sold classics, things from the relic disc records to the contemporary exclusive CD albums. There were also download stations there, just in case people weren't that appreciative.

C.A.T's walls feature colorful urban-themed murals and the two young salesladies tone it down by wearing black shirts with ripped sleeves and chain bracelets. They both happen to be youthful faunas taking part time jobs, but with their considerable expertise, you wouldn't know the difference.

"Come again!" Rory Veiller chirps as two happy customers leave. From her jean shorts, her small reddish wolf tail wags enthusiastically. Her companion, Laura, a rabbit faunus, wipes her forehead.

"How do you do it?" Laura asks. "My cheeks are already sore from smiling to much."

Rory tilts her head.

"What do you mean?" Rory says. But Laura shakes her head. It's only then that something alerts Rory's nose. It's a very faint smell only her wolf senses can distinguish. It was probably a few days old now but Rory had memorized this scent so well, she couldn't be wrong.

Raspberries... Rory muttered. It's only then the source comes in, a young man who wouldn't have been caught with such a scent in the first place.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Sniffing a Trail [Closed]   Sniffing a Trail [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 12:42 am

Aeden didn't usually come to music shops but today he was on a mission. As he walked into the store Aeden immediately headed for the rap section. Aeden did not bother with the newer material, he looked through the old school music searching for a particular disk. Over and over again he thumbed through the cases checking the names for less than a second looking for his objective. "It has to be here somewhere. I can't believe Lucina has never heard of 'Blunt Slice' I grew up with that music. Maybe I shouldn't have left my CD's back home." The background began to fade from Aeden's attention as he moved through the rows of CD's looking for the only one that mattered to him.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Sniffing a Trail [Closed]   Sniffing a Trail [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 12:45 am

"Rory?" Laura asked from the distance. "Rory is something the matter?"

Rory wasn't listening to her. She was sniffing. She was sniffing everything she could in the room and she almost refused to believe that the smell was coming from the man going through the cd rows.

Does she know him, perhaps? Rory thought.

Getting closer and closer, she stalked up behind him and forwardly took one of his hands.

"This is a weird question," she told the person. "But can I smell your hands, please?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Sniffing a Trail [Closed]   Sniffing a Trail [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 1:18 am

Aeden almost jumped away when the girl suddenly grabbed his hand. Damn I was too distracted to notice her get close to me. Wait did she say smell my hands? Aeden quickly looked the girl over trying to get as much information as he could. She looks young, appears to be wearing a uniform, and that look on her face tells me this is something important. Aeden suddenly feels like a fool for not noticing her most obvious features. Ears and a tail. So she's a faunus, well that almost explains why she wants to smell my hands. Aeden takes his hand back from the girl and puts them behind his back. "May I at least ask why you want to smell my hands?"
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Sniffing a Trail [Closed]   Sniffing a Trail [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 1:23 am

Rory disregards the man's statement and proceeds taking both hands, inhaling deeply the scent.

"Motor oil...headlight fluid...Grimm..." Rory mutters. "The scent of a girl but not the one I'm looking for..."

Rory presses her nose on Aeden's palm and smells one last whiff.

"Ah!" Rory said. "I got the scent!"

She looks up to Aeden.

"It's the smell of a girl who reads old books," Rory said. "The smell of a girl who wipes tears too much. The smell of a girl who...loves raspberry sandwiches."

"Rory, what are you doing!?" Laura yelps.

Rory points a finger at Aeden.

"Are you by any chance dating a girl whose name starts with the letter 'L'?" Rory demands.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Sniffing a Trail [Closed]   Sniffing a Trail [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 2:09 am

Aeden's eyes open wide in shock. How does she know about Lucina? Aeden glances around the store looking for anything suspicious. Did I make some enemies I didn't know about? Aeden pulls his hands away from the girl's hands and places his hand on Frost Fang. He does not draw the blade for fear of causing a disturbance but would still be able to draw it should he need to. "She's my fiancee, how do you know about her? Who are you exactly?" Aeden quickly realizes his mistake and curses himself. Dammit I lost focus and told her we're engaged.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Sniffing a Trail [Closed]   Sniffing a Trail [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 2:16 am

Rory yelps in excitement and begins waving her hands in the air like an excited bird.

"Oh!" Rory shouted. "Oh! Oh! Oh JOY! I can't believe it! She's engaged!?"

Rory grabs Laura by the arm and begins shaking her.

"Laura!" Rory says so excitedly no one can comprehend what she means. She points at Aeden. "I haven't even found my cousin, but my scent's led me to my future cousin-in-law!"

She zips back to Aeden and shakes his hands furiously.

"You have no idea what an honor it is to meet you, sir," Rory says rapidly talking. "In fact, I didn't think she'd be getting married so soon. Also, the way Uncle described her, I thought she'd go for the more gentelman-ly type, but who cares if it's true love, right!? I've been searching for my older coz forever and here in the CD store, I find her fiance trying to purchase the epic Blunt Slice cd's. Can this day get any better or can it get any better?"

Rory's tail wagged furiously and Laura stood behind, eyes gaping and jaw dropped. Rory holds Aeden's hand firmly again in both of her own. She stares up to him with huge blue eyes.

"Can you take me to see here, please?" Rory said. "I've been searching for her for a long time now."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Sniffing a Trail [Closed]   Sniffing a Trail [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 2:32 am

Cousin? Lucina never talked about a cousin let a alone a faunus but then again her family isn't something that's easy to bring up. I guess she's not a bad person. Aeden suddenly felt a warm sense of joy spread through his body, he had met someone else he could call family and it brought a smile to his face. "I didn't even realize she had a cousin. Talking about her family is hard so we tend to not bring it up." Aeden looks up and sees that they had caused quite a scene. "Umm this may be better discussed somewhere else. It looks like we're making a scene. My names Aeden Kase by the way what's yours?"
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Sniffing a Trail [Closed]   Sniffing a Trail [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 2:45 am

Rory smiles widely and gives Laura a reassuring thumbs up. She scratches her head and laughs.

"Oh, silly me," Rory said. "I totally forgot to introduce myself. I'm Rory Veiller, Aeden."

She shakes Aeden's hand once again and jumps.

"This is wonderful!" Rory said. "Yeah, the issue of her family's really hard to bring up."

She leans in to whisper.

"Not really the laxest bunch, are they?" Rory whispers. And then, back to normal tone, "Well, you've really made my day future cousin, so what do you say I pay for your discs and we stroll around town? Laura and I will be done here soon and I'd love it if I could see my precious cousin."

But Laura's already tending to another customer. A skinny teen about Rory's age in a sweatshirt. She tries to act animatedly, but she's pushed aside by the punk.

"I don't need help from an animal!"the teenager shouts.

Rory catches onto this.

"Excuse me," Rory says hastily to Aeden. She walks up to the punk and taps his shoulder. He turns around.

"What!?" he demands.

Rory grabs him by the collar and shoves him against the stack of CD's.

"Rory, what are you doing!?" Laura shouts. Rory looks at her, but says nothing. Looking back at the punk she lifts up one of her hands, revealing long sharp nails.

"How dare you insult my friend?" Rory says coldly. The trail of her vibrant voice is replaced by a monotonous hummed one and her bright eyes darken. "The only one acting like an animal here is you. Do that again and I'll show you what it means to be an animal...and what it means to be food for a prey."

With that, Rory drops the punk and he runs out pale and unable to speak. Rory's eyes lighten again and she turns to Laura.

"Laura, let's end the shift," Rory said brightly. She turns to Aeden. "I want to spend time with my cousin-in-law...oh. so. much."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Sniffing a Trail [Closed]   Sniffing a Trail [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 2:56 am

Aeden watched as Rory basically attacked the young man. Aeden had planned on saying something to him to teach him a lesson but Rory beat him to it and with a more direct approach. Aeden was only momentarily surprised before he remembered what kind of people he knew. I have a psychopath and a berserker for best friends, Cat's set me on fire a few times, and Lucina nearly killed me once as well. I guess this is the type of people I attract. Aeden smiles and holds back a small laugh. At least I can't say my life is boring. Aeden walks over to Rory. "We've probably made enough of a disturbance here. Follow me, I know a nice cafe where we can talk." Aeden and Rory leave the shop and walk a short distance to a cafe. The take a seat and Aeden calls over the waiter. "I'll take a coffee, black with 4 chocolate chip cookies." Aeden turns to Rory. "See anything you like? My treat."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Sniffing a Trail [Closed]   Sniffing a Trail [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 3:04 am

Rory's eyes sparkle towards Aeden in admiration. Her cheeks are blushing furiously.

"You're so cool, Aeden!" Rory gushes. "I'll be sure to get you a pre-release of Blunt Slice in the future!"

Rory turns to the menu and tries to pick. Her ears twitch uncomfortably then she turns to the waiter.

"Have anything with meat?" she asks the waiter.

The waiter looks at her in surprise.

"Uh...ham rolls?" The waiter suggested.

Rory nods and points to the ham rolls on the menu.

"I'll take it," Rory said. "Just the ham, though. Raw. A nice thick slice, please."

The waiter looks at Rory in bewilderment but nods as Rory licks her lips while rubbing her hands. Rory then turns to Aeden with a wide smile, her pointy canine teeth showing.

"Thank you again, Aeden!" Rory says. "But anyways, can you tell me exactly how you met my cousin Liseran? I've been searching for her for so long, it's a wonder how she got around so fast."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Sniffing a Trail [Closed]   Sniffing a Trail [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 3:13 am

Aeden happened to be drinking his coffee when he heard Rory say Lise was her cousin. In his surprise Aeden nearly chokes on his coffee. He somehow manages to not be done in by the coffee and looks at Rory with a confused look on his face. "Lise's your cousin? I'm sorry Rory there's been a misunderstanding. When you said girlfriend with the letter 'L' I thought you meant Lucina. I'm sorry but I am not engaged to Lise she is a friend of mine but nothing more."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Sniffing a Trail [Closed]   Sniffing a Trail [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 3:18 am

Rory's eyes widened. She had been playing with the butter knife and upon hearing Aeden's statement, it stabbed down into the wood of the table. Aeden's coffee saucer rattled as she did.

"You're not...?" Rory said softly. "But...you're hands..."

Rory's head dropped and she stared down to her lap blankly. Her hand went back to the butter knife and yanked it out. She pointed it at him.

"Is Liseran really your friend?" Rory said in a monotone voice. "Or are you actually lying and trying to get information out of me."

Her wide eyes darted to Aeden, demanding and more threatening than the butter knife by far.

"Tell me," Rory said coldly. "Because if I find out you hurt her, I'm killing you."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Sniffing a Trail [Closed]   Sniffing a Trail [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 3:27 am

Aeden felt fear, he had been used to fear but this one felt different. Rory caused a feeling in Aeden as if he were corned by a beast, a beast with intelligence. He felt the fear but he knew better than to show it. Aeden calmly took another drink from his coffee keeping eye contact with Rory. "Rory I understand your concern for Lise but believe me I have no intention of hurting her. I consider her one of my precious friends and would only want to protect her." Aeden slowly reached for the knife in a calm manner still keeping his eyes on Rory. "It's okay Rory you can trust me just put the knife down."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Sniffing a Trail [Closed]   Sniffing a Trail [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 3:34 am

The butter knife hung in the air for a while, it seemed like forever, actually, and Rory was unsure if it was going to stab Aeden or not. However, upon hearing his last words, Rory relaxed it down and lifted her head. Her eyes relaxed and she smiled sheepishly. She giggled.

"Oh is that so?" Rory said. "I never would have thought. Anyways, I'm glad she's made friends. Her father told me she had difficulties in the Dormirse Household. I'll trust you, I guess. Most probably because I smell Liseran on you, but no blood of hers."

The morbid statement had been said so lightly it was unnerving. Soon, the waiter came back with Rory's order.

"Your...ham...madam," the waiter said.

"Thank you!" Rory chirped. The ham was set down and the waiter left, sneaking glances at the odd customer. Rory didn't bother with the knife. Using her sharp nails, she sliced a piece of it and stabbed it onto her finger. She bit a piece.

"So," Rory said. "I'll ask again. How do you know cousin Lise? And where is she right now?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Sniffing a Trail [Closed]   Sniffing a Trail [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 4:39 am

A wave of relief washed over Aeden as Rory decided to not stab him, a feeling he was all too familiar with. If she's that worried about Lise she can't be that bad, even if she threatened to kill me just now. Aeden removes his flask from his pocket and adds some of the liquid to his coffee. He takes a sip of the coffee satisfied with the new flavor. Aeden considers offering Rory a drink but remembers his experience with Vanille and puts the flask away instead. "I met Lise when I went to the dealership of an acquaintance I knew, a friend of a friend. She happened to be there at the time and we started to talk. After a few events she and I both bought a vehicle and set up a race." Aeden remembers the events which occurred after the race and tries to move away from that particular topic. "Currently she is with the acquaintance I mentioned earlier out of town, I did not ask where they were headed. They hit it off quite well back at the dealership and I believe they are now dating." Aeden smiles at the thought of Lise and Cheshire being happy together. "They make a very cute couple and if you ask me I believe he will be the future cousin-in-law you thought I was. He is a good man who will treat her right, that much I know."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Sniffing a Trail [Closed]   Sniffing a Trail [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 4:57 am

Rory had been paying keen attention even if it looked like she was toying with the piece of raw meat she was given. She licked the tips of her fingers in satisfaction.

"Interesting..." Rory said as she finished the last traces of her meal. "I'm glad to hear that I will have a future cousin-in-law. Hehe. And I hope he's as nice as you, Aeden."

She wiped her hands with tissue and then looked seriously at Aeden.

"Listen," Rory said. "I'm not just looking for cousin Liseran because I've never seen her. It's really important that I find her soon. I have a feeling she's going to be in trouble. Her father said so."

Rory sighed and drew a circle on the surface of the table.

"If I'm honest," Rory said. "Liseran is actually only my foster cousin. But I treat her as my own blood as well. I'm scared for her and I want her to be safe from harm. For her father's sake. I made a promise to him. Do you at least know where she lives?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Sniffing a Trail [Closed]   Sniffing a Trail [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 4:01 pm

Hearing about Lise's situation from Rory brings back the memories of the day of his race with Lise and the danger she told him of. Aeden had told Lise he would not mention her leaving to Cheshire until she had already left but was not sure about telling Rory. It's not my place to say. If Lise would want her to know she would tell her. Aeden loses all happiness in his face and begins to speak in a more serious tone. "Rory If you say that she might be in trouble, as her friend I can't just sit by and do nothing." Aeden feels a sting of guilt as he remembers how powerless he was to stop her. "I want to help but Lise is an adult and can do things on her own if she chooses to." Aeden takes another drink trying to calm himself. "She isn't there but I do recall here saying that she lived near some cliffs on the outskirts of Vale. I could at the least show you until she returns."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Sniffing a Trail [Closed]   Sniffing a Trail [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 6:45 pm

Rory’s tail began wagging furiously and she stood up from the table to slam her palms down on it in excitement.

“Really?” Rory burst out. “That’s great! Now that I have a more recent scent of hers, I’m sure we can track it down!”

She took Aeden’s two hands and clasped them in her own. Her two big blue eyes staring at them looked at Aeden imploringly and the pout on her lip was almost unbearable.

“Will you come with me, Aeden?” Rory said. “Please, please, please? You’ll help a cute little girl such as myself, won’t you?”
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Sniffing a Trail [Closed]   Sniffing a Trail [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 7:35 pm

Aeden did not want to go with Rory. He felt that it would be rude to visit Lise's home knowing full well that she would not be around. Deep down he would feel like a thief. Aeden prepared to turn Rory down but looked into her eyes. Blue. Dammit. A vision of Lucina suddenly popped into Aeden's, she would often give him a look when she wanted him to do something and it stuck with him. Great now I have a weakness for blue eyes. Aeden looks at Rory trying to avoid her eyes but failing. He sighs and smiles. "Of course Rory, I wouldn't be a gentlemen if I let a pretty lady go on an errand without an escort." Aeden stands from the table and pays for the food, leaving a generous tip to the waiter for not making things weird over the ham. Aeden extends his hand toward Rory. "Shall we go mi Lady?"
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Sniffing a Trail [Closed]   Sniffing a Trail [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 8:42 pm

Rory’s eyes sparkled even more and she leapt towards Aeden to hug him. It had surprised her that a complete stranger was going to help her find Liseran. Even more, she had met a lot of boys in her school, but none of them could compare to Aeden’s maturity, politeness and coolness in whole. It’s a wonder why cousin Lise didn’t pick him, she thought. She took a big whiff of Aeden’s scent to remember.

“You’re the best guy ever, Aeden!” Rory smiled as she let go of him. She took his hand a little to eagerly and pumped her fist in to the air. “Show the way!”

Aeden did just that and after an two hour’s travel, a few wrong turns, a couple of laughs and using Rory’s scent, they came to the cliff near the North Docks of Vale. It was a small area, but peaceful and away from all the hullaballoo. Rory imagined that it must’ve cost something to get an exclusive area.

The cottage was a dainty one-story building with a cobblestone exterior, vines clinging prettily to its walls and orchids hanging. It reminded Rory of a storybook house. There was, however, a garage, and she assumed this was where Liseran’s mystical “Rae-rae” was parked when not in use. The house should’ve been empty, but Rory noticed movement. It was only then that a plump elderly woman came through the door.

She was probably in her fifties and her hair was a silvery gray. She it in a bun and had a veil pinned to it. Her clothes were a red working dress over the sleeves of a gray sweater. Her tall nose, fine bone structure and violet eyes suggested she was beautiful when she was young. The woman had originally come out to water the begonias but she put down her watering can upon seeing the two visitors.

“Oh, hello,” the woman said in an amiable manner. “Are you two looking for Liseran? She’s not here for a few days, but you can come in if you’d like. I made a fresh batch of berry cookies. I’m Flora, her godmother. It’s nice to meet you.”

Last edited by vide1993 on Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Sniffing a Trail [Closed]   Sniffing a Trail [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 2:27 am

Aeden managed to remember his manners and made a slight bow when he was greeted by Flora. "Good afternoon Ms. Flora, My name is Aeden Kase it is pleasure to meet you. I hope it is not rude to arrive out of the blue unannounced but my friend Rory could not fight the urge to come to Lise's house. I apologize if we disturbed you in any way." Aeden kept his eyes on Rory hoping she would not be rude to Lise's godmother. As he watches over Rory waiting for her reaction a sweet smell fills his nostrils, the smell of cookies. A loud rumble is heard from Aeden's stomach and face fills with red matching his hair. Aeden coughs trying to play off his embarrassment. "Please excuse me, that was rude."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Sniffing a Trail [Closed]   Sniffing a Trail [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 3:28 am

Rory laughs at the sound and Flora tries to extinguish Aeden's embarrassment by not paying attention to it. Rory then lets out her hand, her eyes full of determination, but also a hint of imploring, and she looks up to Flora.

"Ms. Flora?" Rory says in a soft voice. "I'm not sure if you know this, but I'm Liseran's cousin, Rory Veiller."

Suprisingly, Flora nodded and smiled.

"Liseran foresaw both of you," Flora said as she looked at the two of them. "And Rory, I do believe she said you were her cousin."

Rory's eyes grow wide and begin to sparkle again.

"She-she knows?" Rory said out of breath. "She really knows!?"

Flora opens her arms for an embrace and Rory hugs her.

"Liseran may get visions at random moments," Flora said. "But she sure gets them when she needs to. Anyways, Mr. Aeden, I do believe I have to thank you for bringing Rory here. In the vision, Liseran knew it'd be alright since you were there and she trusts you as a good friend. Now, why don't you two come inside? I'm sure you're famished!"

The two are led inside and the interior is immediately welcoming. Save for the scent of baking cookies and cinnamon, there's a prominent smell of raspberries in the air, something Rory knew was Liseran's favorite food.

The two are seated down and another woman comes from the kitchen. Like Flora she's relatively old and has gray hair, but her eyes are silver instead and she wears green attire. She also is noticeably frail. Carrying a fresh plate of cookies, she smiles. From under her kerchief, one can spot two mouse ears.

"Hello, Aeden and Rory," the woman says. "I'm Faun, Liseran's second godmother. It's a pleasure to meet you."

But before she can make proper introductions, she scuddles back off the kitchen, leaving the two with Flora again.

"Liseran's still on a mission at the moment," Flora said. "On an island with Cheshire, though I haven't seen him myself, Liseran makes him sound like a gentleman. Anyways, on Liseran's behalf, I wanted to ask why you both came here."

Last edited by vide1993 on Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Sniffing a Trail [Closed]   Sniffing a Trail [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 3:46 am

Aeden takes a cookie and bites into it letting the delicious taste flow through his mouth. "These are amazing." Aeden prepares to take another bite but realizes he is being rude. He quickly puts the cookie in his hand pretending he never bit it in the first place. "Cheshire is a good man, I don't know him too well but I know him well enough that he would keep Lise safe from harm. For today's trip I am merely an escort, accompanying Ms. Rory. She on the other hand had some business to discuss with Lise. Something that seemed of grave importance." Once Aeden had finished talking and shifted the attention to Rory he quick put the cookie in his mouth and ate in one bite.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Sniffing a Trail [Closed]   Sniffing a Trail [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 4:18 am

Rory nodded just as she gobbled up most of the plate.

"Oh, yeah," Rory nodded as she wiped the crumbs from her face. Flora offered her a glass of milk which she slurped down greedily. She gasped to catch her breath and turned to Flora. "Liseran's father was my foster uncle. I'm sure you all know that he mysteriously died a few years ago. It wasn't until I entered Signal Academy that I found his request for me to find Liseran. Her father has an important letter for her."

With that statement, Rory digs into her sweater vest and pulls out an envelope. It's made of parchment and smells like dust and wood.

"Even I don't know what it says," Rory said. "But I want to find cousin Liseran as soon as possible. Her father said I needed to before: 'The water gives birth to the moon's full child and time frowns upon the hour'. During this year."

Rory turns to Aeden.

"I don't know what it means," Rory said worriedly, her hand grasping onto Aeden's sleeve. "But I think someone's going to be after Liseran."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sniffing a Trail [Closed]   Sniffing a Trail [Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sniffing a Trail [Closed]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next