RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ringing the Dinner Bell [Closed]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
vide1993
Events Minion

Ringing the Dinner Bell [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ringing the Dinner Bell [Closed]   Ringing the Dinner Bell [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:07 pm

Flora pointed to the corner door in the main room and as Cheshire carried Liseran, Flora opened the door. The room was extremely dainty.

Since Flora had been the one to decorate it, it was light pink with deep roses stenciled in. Liseran's bed was an oak canopy one with a lilac coverlet and satin sheets. Liseran continued to cling onto Cheshire.

"I'm sorry, Cheshire..." she muttered. "I'm sorry...I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: Ringing the Dinner Bell [Closed]   Ringing the Dinner Bell [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:12 pm

"It's okay Liseran, it's okay," Cheshire soothed her as he laid her down on the bed. He hugged her gently and kissed her on the forehead, "I'm here now alright? Whatever's wrong just tell me. I will do anything for you so please." As he spoke, Cheshire rubbed her back like a crying child to try to calm her down.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Ringing the Dinner Bell [Closed]   Ringing the Dinner Bell [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:30 pm

Liseran cried some more but found herself stopping midway. She swung both her arms over Cheshire and looked up to him, her eyes deeply pained and apologetic. Her tears welled again and she continued to cry and not long she fell asleep in Cheshire's arms.

The door opened and Faun was there holding a roll of bandages.

"For her knees," she explained. She sat down on the bed and moved Liseran's legs closer to her though Liseran's arms still clung onto him.

"Don't worry yourself," Faun reassured. "Liseran gets visions like these a lot. Scary ones. They usually don't have to do with her. Things like crimes. Wars. One time, she had a very bad one. She didn't speak to anyone for a week. And we still don't know what it was about."

She let out a deep sigh.

"A big problem of Liseran's is that she doesn't like sharing her problems," she said. "She feels its a burden to all those who get involved and she takes on the suffering for herself. I'm hoping you can show her it's alright to depend on someone...I hope you can stay with her for a while. She'd feel awful if we didn't pull through with the dinner party."

Faun leaves and Cheshire is once again alone with her. 

Outside, Rory had heard Liseran's screaming and she had told Aeden to wait outside. She went in the room and looked at Cheshire, cold and desolate.

"What happened?" she demanded.

Meanwhile, outside, Aeden is left alone but not for long. A cold wind blows and in the moonlight, a magenta cape appears.

"What did I tell you?" Vixen said.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Ringing the Dinner Bell [Closed]   Ringing the Dinner Bell [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:54 pm

Lacking the delicate sense of hearing Rory possessed Aeden only barely heard the commotion. He was prepared to follow after Rory but was stopped dead in his tracks by a familiar voice. Aeden did not even turn to face the person, already knowing who it was. "YOU. What did you do?" Aeden's voiced was laced with venom, rage built up inside him and he forced himself to not run into the house to offer assistance. Aeden did not know what happened inside but he was certain it had to do with Lise's visions. Aeden calmly reached into his jacket and drew Frost Fang in its revolver form. Without any hesitation or prior warning Aeden spun around and faced Vixen his weapon pointed at her face. The look Aeden had on his face would cause anyone to question if that face were even capable of anything but hatred. "I am damn sick and tired of your secrecy and riddles. I want answers NOW!
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Ringing the Dinner Bell [Closed]   Ringing the Dinner Bell [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:01 am

Vixen stayed still for a while and then her hands revealed she was holding a dagger. It began to glow bright red and as she pulled it to her side, Aeden's weapon fell from his hands.

"That's not very polite," Vixen said, her voice on the line of threatening him. "If you don't know what's going on, ask your little friend yourself. Oh wait, that's right, she's fainted and no one but that faunus actually witnessed the scene. Suspicious isn't it?"

She moved closer to Aeden, her dagger now sheathed.

"Rory has already slipped tonight," Vixen said. "Earlier, she threatened Cheshire, though he still doesn't know what's going on. Liseran's vision has occurred and it's going to make him suspicious. He must not know what's going on. Got that?"

She pulled on her cape and tossed it behind her as she moved away. She stopped a bit.

"Your fiancee should be coming about right now..." she told him. "I'd brush up my manners, if I were you.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Ringing the Dinner Bell [Closed]   Ringing the Dinner Bell [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:16 am

As Vixen left Aeden's rage only grew. He clenched his fist trying to find some way to vent out his frustration. In a loss of clarity Aeden turns toward a nearby wall, punching it with all strength. USELESS!...Again. WHY AM I ALWAYS SO USELESS? He punches it over and over again. Each time leaving a larger stain of blood. Once he was satisfied with the damage he had done Aeden walks over to where Vixen made him drop Frost Fang and picks it up ignoring the pain in his hand. Without saying another word. Aeden takes a seat on ground close to the door with his face in his hands. Not having any idea what to do next.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Ringing the Dinner Bell [Closed]   Ringing the Dinner Bell [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:29 am

In the Dormirse Household there is a dead silence, but it's not because of any peace. Armored men have the entire place guarded and Head Mistress Stay has a gun to her head at all times. The leader, a young man named Zan, has entered Liseran's old family quarters and is flipping through the albums.

"Ah, how time flies..." Zan said. "I bet she doesn't even remember me."

He tries to find an updated picture of her, but most of them are hers and Zephyr Veiller, a man with light blonde hair and bright green eyes.

"Zephyr Veiller," Zan spat out. "An idiot. Killed himself so we couldn't use him. And totally forgot that it leaves his daughter as the next candidate."

Zan finally found what he was lookng for: a recent picture. It shows Liseran in the prescribed uniform reading a book by a fire. Her hair was tied up now and she still wore glasses. Zan's fingers traced the picture's face.

"Where are you hiding?" Zan said. "It's not like you to hide."
Back to top Go down
Rajaah

PostSubject: Re: Ringing the Dinner Bell [Closed]   Ringing the Dinner Bell [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 6:11 am

Sylvian is wandering outside of the resident with the inviting letter on her hand, hesitating to enter. "Really... What am I thinking...?" She speaks to herself while looking down at her outfit. It's her usually combat armor. The only differences are all Dust valves on the armor are removed, and a new battle dress beneath it. The rest of her remaining clothes are tank-tops and sport shorts. "I didn't really knows why those girls always say there's nothing to wear, not until now... Damnit... At least I've put on it some polishing, hope it'll work somehow...Gah! Like it would work from the beginning! This will definitely make Liseran lose her face! That's it, I'll be heading back and make an apologize later!" She said, then quickly turns around and heads back, but someone's voice stops her from leaving.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Ringing the Dinner Bell [Closed]   Ringing the Dinner Bell [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 6:32 am

"Oh, you must be a guest," Merriweather said. She had gone out the back door to throw away Faun's "food preparations" and had seen Sylvian hesitant to come in. "It's a little chilly, so you should come inside. Are you alright wearing combat armor? Even you must get shivers in that at this hour. I'm Merriweather by the way. One of Liseran's godmothers."

The plump middle-aged woman took Sylvian by the arm and brings her inside to the kitchen. The aroma of food filled the air and it looked like a food fair the way everything was lined up on the counter. In the dining room Flora was sweeping the plates Liseran had dropped.

"Liseran's a bit woozy at the moment," Merriweather explained. "And the other guests are busy, but you can sit in the waiting room for now."

Merriweather looked Sylvian's outfit up and down.

"That's pretty fancy armor," Merriweather remarked. "But perhaps you'd like to take my offer on a spare dress? Liseran has plenty and you're about her size."
Back to top Go down
Rajaah

PostSubject: Re: Ringing the Dinner Bell [Closed]   Ringing the Dinner Bell [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:12 am

"Erhmmm... Thanks for all of this but... I don't really go well with the dresses, so I think I'll skip it..." Sylvian thanksfully refuses. She seems to be awared of her body. It's crude and unfeminine, she thinks. Then a breeze slowly slips through the window, making Sylvian shivers a little bit. It's sure cold today, and Sylvian was too worried that she completely forgot about it.

Suddenly Merriweather drags her into the changing room. "What... Wait! Stop! What are you doing?!" She swiftly takes the armor pieces off her body and brings out a full set of fancy dresses.

Last edited by Rajaah on Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Ringing the Dinner Bell [Closed]   Ringing the Dinner Bell [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:26 am

"Now, now, I know a girl who needs a dress when I see one!" Merriweather said as she pushed Sylvian into one of the rooms. It was pure closets and dressers.

"Liseran horribly lacked a wardrobe," Merriweather said. "So we got her a bunch of things, though she barely wears them. I don't understand girls nowadays. Always in combat gear and shorts and armor. You should take some time to let your feminine side show."

Merriweather examines Sylvian's build.

"You have good tone," Merriweather remarked. "And a bust to match. Since you come off as the strong type, you'll hate lace. I think I have something that will scream independent woman."

Merriweather rummaged through layers of dresses until she came to what she was looking for. 

"Try this on for size," Merriweather said a bit too forcefully. "Shows the curves without being promiscuous, graceful while bold...it should suit you fine. And trust me you're doing me a favor because Flora never let's me choose what Liseran gets to wear."

Merriweather helps Sylvian change and fixes the sleeves and the waist so they fit Sylvian perfectly. Finding a good shoes size, she made Sylvian change her own as well. She showed Sylvian to the mirror.

"What do you think?" Merriweather asked.

In Liseran's room, Rory stood still at the door and looked at Cheshire viciously. She knew she shouldn't have been. She knew that she wasn't even sure about where Cheshire stood in all of this. But hearing Liseran scream in such panic, such horror made Rory angry. She's the only family I have left...was Rory's thoughts. 

"Well?" she asked him, testing the empty air.

Liseran was still fast asleep, clinging onto Cheshire like a child in desperate need of a parent.

"I'm sorry..." she murmured in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Ringing the Dinner Bell [Closed]   Ringing the Dinner Bell [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 10:17 am

"She had another vision," Cheshire murmured as he held the sleeping girl in his arms, "It was something terrible... something that made her panic... And for one reason or another... it involved me..." Cheshire squeezed Liseran in his arms one more time before speaking again. "Rory... is there something you're not telling me?"
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Ringing the Dinner Bell [Closed]   Ringing the Dinner Bell [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 2:18 pm

Rory's fists balled up tightly. Every part of her began to shake and she wanted to scream everything at him that very moment. But at the same time she saw something in Cheshire's eyes.  It was a sadness of seeing Liseran pained. It was a determination of wanting to find out what was possibly trying causing her distress. 

Rory smiled, though there was no malice in it. She got on the bed and took the bandages Faun had left behind.

"I'll fix up her knees," Rory said softly. Taking the small aid kit nearby, she cleansed them as Liseran clung onto Cheshire. She sighed. Without looking at Cheshire, she spoke again. "Whatever you need to know, Liseran would tell you. That's all I can say. Liseran's a fragile soul. You made a weird vow earlier when I threatened you. I hope your words can stick."

As Rory finished wrapping up the bandages, she left to go out to Aeden, not saying another word. Liseran stirred in Cheshire's arms and she opened them smiling, as if nothing bad had happened. As if she hadn't just screamed out in terror. She stopped when she began remembering again, but she sat up a bit and let go, her face full of guilt.

"I-I'm sorry..." she muttered. "I didn't mean to collapse like that and make everyone worry. Did I do anything bad?"

Outside, Rory found Aeden still alone, but she saw a dent in the wall stained with blood and his hands bleeding. She knelt down beside him.

"Onii-chan!" she said in panic. She took his hands, his knuckles beaten up pretty much. She had heard Vixen and Aeden and now that she was holding Aeden's hands, her tears fell. "I...I don't know what to do...I don't! I feel like something bad's gonna happen no matter how much we try to stop it..."

She began hugging Aeden as she cried.

"I'm sorry I dragged you into this," she said. "I just don't want to lose her."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Ringing the Dinner Bell [Closed]   Ringing the Dinner Bell [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 2:22 pm

"No, you did nothing wrong," Cheshire murmured as he hugged her comfortingly, "Liseran... please tell me what's wrong. Tell me what you saw. I want to know. I need to know."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Ringing the Dinner Bell [Closed]   Ringing the Dinner Bell [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 3:58 pm

Liseran was quiet for a while. She couldn't tell him. She couldn't even bring up the image in her head again without feeling it wouldn't make her go insane. She looked at Cheshire apologetically.

"I'm sorry, I can't remember," Liseran said. "But maybe that's for the better."

She hugged Cheshire tighter, making him lie down right next to her on the bed. She smiled.

"I don't want anything bad to happen tonight," she told him. "I want this evening to be a happy one. And I don't want to bring everyone's spirits down just because my semblance cause another...slip."

She let go of Cheshire and they sat up. Liseran swung her knees over the edge of the bed, Rory's bandages in place. She took Cheshire's hand.

"Let's go back to where everyone is," Liseran said. "I'm sure dinner starts soon."

She guided Cheshire out and the saw that Flora and Faun had already fixed up the table. They were now in the main room sitting down.

"Your friend Sylvian's here," Faun informed her. "Merriweather's with her at the moment and I think Rory and Aeden are waiting for Lucina outside."

Flora was at the corner putting some slow music to lighten up the mood. It was then that Faun gasped in epiphany. She pointed at Cheshire and Liseran.

"You two should dance," she said. "You haven't danced yet, that much I can tell. Come on, just a slow one. Cheshire, be a gentleman and lead Liseran."

Liseran's cheeks burned bright red.

"W-w-wait!" Liseran stammered. "I don't know how to--"

"Just do it!" Faun smiled. "It'll make us oh so happy!"

Liseran frowned but looked up to Cheshire bashfully.

"D-do you want to?" she asked.

Aeden had been quiet, but Rory stopped her crying and proceeded to bandage Aeden's beat up hands.

"You shouldn't have done that, Onii-chan," Rory said. "If your fiancee sees this, she'll worry."

Rory's ears twitch and she begins sniffing the air.

"She should be here about now..." she said. "Are you gonna be okay?"

"I think you look marvelous," Merriweather remarked as she looked at Sylvian. "Fits you pretty well and it really lets out the color of your eyes. But if you don't like it, just say so."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Ringing the Dinner Bell [Closed]   Ringing the Dinner Bell [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 4:37 pm

Cheshire was a bit upset that Liseran was keeping a secret from him but he respected her wishes to have a nice night and followed her back to the main room. As her mothers insisted on having Cheshire and Liseran dance, Cheshire simply took a step to the side and turned to face Liseran. With a hand behind his back, Cheshire bowed down and offered his other one to Liseran and looked up at her.

"May I have this dance... milady?" Cheshire asked.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Ringing the Dinner Bell [Closed]   Ringing the Dinner Bell [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 4:57 pm

Liseran let out a girlish giggle despite herself, but she smiled and took the hand.

"Now, Liseran," Flora instructed. "You keep hold of one of Cheshire's hands like...yes, raised up like that. And put your other one over Cheshire's shoulder. Cheshire, I'm sure you know a thing or two about dancing, so please put your hand over Liseran's waist ever so slightly...perfect."

"Oh, that's ballroom dancing, Flora!" Faun said. "They're supposed to be slow dancing."

She made gestures with her hands.

"Both of you, lax how your two hands are raised," Faun said. "Now, Liseran slide your other hand to Cheshire's back. There. Better. Now..."

Faun began to pretend to conduct the slow song on. "Just dance as how you feel."

Liseran stood awkwardly for a bit, not really liking all the special attention they were being given, but as Cheshire led the two began to sway silently. Liseran closed her eyes and drew closer, pressing her face against Cheshire's chest again. Flora and Faun began dancing with each other just for the heck of it, two crazy ladies enjoying a moment.

"Cheshire..." Liseran said. "I'm just curious...what would you do if...I disappeared? Don't ask why I'm asking. Please just answer me."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Ringing the Dinner Bell [Closed]   Ringing the Dinner Bell [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 6:19 pm

Cheshire inhales through his nose and let it out in a murmur to Liseran to the other ladies would not hear.

"I..." Cheshire began, "would move Heaven and Remnant to find you. I would search every inch of this globe seven times, have lunch, then I would do it again and again until I find you. I've already lost someone I loved before Liseran. I would rather be broken and damned then let it happen again."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Ringing the Dinner Bell [Closed]   Ringing the Dinner Bell [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 7:57 pm

"Mm..." Liseran said in thought. She brought Cheshire's face closer to her and kissed him on the cheek. "At least you'll eat lunch. I'd hate it if you didn't eat regularly."

She let out a small laugh, though it felt melancholic in spirit. She hugged Cheshire closer as they danced.

"If ever it did happen..." Liseran said. "If it did...promise me you won't let yourself get hurt, okay?"

She enjoyed the small moment, just dancing there, letting a small happiness fill her once more. But it was as brief as brief since the music stopped playing and Liseran realized Flora and Faun had stopped dancing. They were looking at the two now in a dreamy manner.

"Liseran you grow up so fast..." Faun sighed with teary eyes.

"Indeed you do," Flora said wiping her own (Liseran obviously got her crying habit somewhere). "But enough of that. It should be time for dinner. Faun lead them to the table while I get Aeden and Rory outside. It's not good to be out too long and Lucina can always knock."

Faun led the two over to the fully prepped table. The little fiasco earlier looked like it had never happened. The violet cover was draped over the table and there were a new set of plates and glasses and napkins. A large roast turkey was at the middle of the table and surrounding it were a number of sides. Hot mashed potatoes and gravy, tossed salads, fancy appetizers...there was a platter of shrimp carbonara (because Liseran thought Cheshire would like it still) and there was a bottle of champagne waiting for later.

Faun sat the two down next to each other.

"Now we wait for the others..." Faun said.

Merriweather decided not to wait for Sylvian's reply. She gave her a quick nod of approval.

"You look wonderful," Merriweather smiled as she pat Sylvian on the back. "Now let's head over to the table. I think I heard Liseran and the others there..."

"Kids," Flora called to Rory and Aeden. "Perhaps you'd like to come? It's cold and dinner's serving. You can wait for Lucina inside."

Rory craned her head and cupped her hands.

"We'll be there in a sec!" she called. She then looked at Aeden. "Onii-chan, will you be okay?"
Back to top Go down
Rajaah

PostSubject: Re: Ringing the Dinner Bell [Closed]   Ringing the Dinner Bell [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:52 pm

Sylvian doesn't know what is happening anymore and just lets Merriweather finishes her job as soon as possible. But when it's done, she doesn't believe in her eyes anymore when looking at herself in front of the mirror.

"This is... me?" What she's looking at now is a graceful girl in an elegant long blue dress, with silvery eyes spakling on simple dark blue eye-shadow make up and silver-gray hair brushed carefully into beautiful hair curls. She doesn't regconize herself anymore. She looks like a princess that has just stepped out from a book.

Sylvian stands up and takes a few steps in the new high heels she just put on. And she trips quite a few times doing so. "Ermm... Mrs. Merriweather, can I have my armor back? I guess it'd be better if you let me put it on. It has become a part of my body, sort of..." And at least it can cover most of the remaining bulky parts on her body too, she thinks.

Merriweather doesn't seem to be pleased for a brief moment. She then smiles and nods however, and shows Sylvian how to put her armor over the dress without harming it.

Sylvian follows Merriweather to the dining room. It's pretty big it takes a while to get to the dining room from where they were. "Hope this will not embarass anyone..." Sylvian worries, as she enters the room along with Merriweather.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Ringing the Dinner Bell [Closed]   Ringing the Dinner Bell [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 9:00 pm

"You look wonderful, Sylvain," Merriweather reassured as she led her out into the dining room.

There, Liseran and Cheshire were waiting.

"Sylvian, it's great to see you!" Liseran beamed. "I'm glad you've come."

"She was a bit hesitant at first, but I got her into something nice, eh?" Merriweather said proudly.

"You look pretty, Sylvian," Liseran reassured. "You should dress like that more often."

She turned over to Cheshire.

"Oh, I'm not sure if you two know each other," Liseran said. "Anyways, Cheshire, this is Sylvian Silverhorn. And Sylvian this is Cheshire Schrodinger."

"Her boyfriend," Merriweather said bluntly.

Liseran gagged halfway of her next speech and she turned her face away from Cheshire.

"C-come and sit down with us, Sylvian," Liseran said trying to brush the topic away. "You don't know how happy it makes me to pay back the favor for helping me with training sessions."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Ringing the Dinner Bell [Closed]   Ringing the Dinner Bell [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 9:26 pm

Lucina walked up the path to the larger sized house and she marveled at the size thinking to herself, "Looks like moms house..."She had just come from doing about a million errands and then a meeting at Beacon and then her mothers house. Her legs were tired and were aching for a sit down, and the heels didn't help her situation at all either. She rubbed her leg and kept walking. She came upon a wall and in it a small section that was broken and had dried up blood stains in it. She continued walking to see Aeden with his face in his hands. She noticed that his hands were also bandaged and blood was slightly bleeding through the bandage. She ran up to him even bough she was in heels and wrapped her arms around him saying, "A-Aeden?! What's wrong? What happened? Are you okay!?"She knelt down beside him even though she was in her dress and she began to rub his hand with hers. She looks up at Rory and says, "Rory! What happened to Aeden? Is he ok? What's happened?!"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Ringing the Dinner Bell [Closed]   Ringing the Dinner Bell [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 1:00 am

Before Rory can answer Aeden stands up with a smile. "Sorry I was day dreaming for a bit and didn't notice you two." It was an obvious lie but Aeden didn't care in the slightest. Aeden looks down at his bandaged hand not remembering how it had been bandaged. "Oh my hand? I swung my hand around and scraped my myself on the wall.  Nothing to worry about. Oh where are my manners? Lucina you are looking as beautiful as ever. We should all head inside they're probably already staring with dinner." Not waiting for a reply Aeden turns around and grabs the door knob. For a moment he stands still doing nothing as his smile begins to fade. He takes a quick breath and summons up the same false smile he showed Lucina and Rory as he opens the door and walks in. "Hello everyone! Lucina's here we can get dinner started now." Aeden did not even take into account if he was being rude by entering the home and yelling. The only thing that mattered was getting away from that bloodstain and distracting himself.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Ringing the Dinner Bell [Closed]   Ringing the Dinner Bell [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 1:30 am

Rory was relieved that Aeden had finally spoken. She thought that Lucina's presence might have had something to do with it.

She's so pretty after all... Rory thought a bit sadly. And so nice...

They came back inside, Aeden's smile hiding whatever was going on in his head. Rory felt a pang of worry, but she was happy see that Liseran was awake and at the table, beaming as all the guests sat down.

"Wonderful!" Flora said as everyone took their places.

Liseran made more introductions. Sylvian to Rory, Aeden, Lucina and vice versa.

"Everyone dig in!" Faun said. "We ladies are gonna eat by the terrace while you young people enjoy your meal here. Oh, Liseran, you should lead the thanksgiving."

"Thanksgiving?" Liseran tilted her head. She straightened her glasses. "O-oh...right."

Clasping her hands together, she closed her eyes and lowered her head humbly.

"How to start..." she mumbled. "Ah...okay, got it...

Dear creators,

Thank you for letting us celebrate this dinner together as family and friends. It's something usually taken for granted...the little hour spent around a table. Talking, exchanging stories, ideas...affection. The tranquility of being together with no worries at all...well, it's something I am grateful for now and...hopefully always will be. Tiny moments that bring the best of happiness. Please...let them always be there for everyone...
"

When everyone saw Liseran look up, her eyes were teary again, but she blinked them back with a smile.

"Let's eat," she said.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Ringing the Dinner Bell [Closed]   Ringing the Dinner Bell [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 8:25 pm

Aeden genuinely smiles at Lise's words but the smile quickly fades as the pain in his hand returns. He forces his fake smile once again and picks up the silverware neatly prepared before him. Aeden's thoughts begin to run over everything he knows about Lise's situation. Once again his thoughts leave him suspicious of Cheshire. He did not want to feel this way but he was so confused about everything he felt as if that were the only reasonable option. I can't bring this up to Cheshire but I can at least talk to Lise about it. I have to find a time where Cheshire isn't around her and get her alone. That's not going to be a good conversation. He looks up from his plate and faces Lise. "Lise, I just wanted to thank you again for inviting us to this dinner. The food looks absolutely delicious."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Ringing the Dinner Bell [Closed]   Ringing the Dinner Bell [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 8:32 pm

Liseran looked over to Aeden and smiled brightly.

"I'm glad you think so," Liseran said. "This is the first time I've ever set up a dinner party after all. I'm just glad all of you could make it."

Her hand slipped down under the table to Cheshire's and she squeezed it affectionately. She looked up to him and asked, rather bashfully, "How is it?"

At the same time, Rory sat two seats from Aeden, worried about his hands. She was glad Lucina was here, hoping she could cheer him up. Rory looked back to Aeden and saw his mind was still hard at work. Rory's own mind was failing her. Instead, she turned to Sylvian.

"So, Sylvian," Rory said brightly. "Liseran tells me your an awesome fighter. Any tips for a girl from Signal Academy?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Ringing the Dinner Bell [Closed]   Ringing the Dinner Bell [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 9:18 pm

"It looks absolutely delicious," Cheshire answered as he picked up the silverware with his free hand while the other squeezed onto Liseran's. "Thank you very much for inviting me."

Cheshire's ears twitched slightly as he glanced up at the other guests for a split second before looking back down. His faunus instincts gave him the strange that there was some hostility in the room but he made no comment or sign to reveal his wariness other then his habitual ear twitching. He simply took a bite of his food and gave a small smile looking at Liseran's direction.

"It tastes as good as it looks," Cheshire stated, "I would be a happy man if you cooked for me like this everyday."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ringing the Dinner Bell [Closed]   Ringing the Dinner Bell [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ringing the Dinner Bell [Closed]
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next