RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vale's Water Deluxe

Go down 
+4
vide1993
ecksdeeeXD
AkaiOtaku
Skylight
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

Vale's Water Deluxe Empty
PostSubject: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 6:10 pm

Lucina stood at the entrance to the hugs waterpark in Vale. She looked around the entrance for the other people who were supposed to show up and checks her watch. She decides to walk into the park after paying. To her right is a huge roller coaster, to her left a haunted house that can scare the shorts off of anyone and the huge water scape in the middle of the park. She smiled and said, "This is going to be a fun day!"She checks her watch again and thinks to herself, "Where the hell is Aeden and everyone, I haven't seen anyone yet..."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 6:19 pm

Moving a quietly as he can Aeden sneaks up behind Lucina and puts his hands over his eyes. Making his best attempt at changing his voice says, "Hey sweet stuff, what you doing here all alone. How about I keep you company?" Aeden remains silent waiting for Lucina's reaction. I am so good at those voices, she'll never know its me.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 7:38 pm

"I think we're walking in on something." Argent said quietly to the girl at his side. On one arm, he had Claire, hugging her by the waist, on the other, he had a small duffel holding their stuff. "I'm pretty sure we shouldn't interrupt, what do you think?" He said, chuckling lowly.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 7:41 pm

Rory is sitting at the lifeguard tower and waiting for the last minutes of her shift. She was in the prescribed red one-piece lifeguard swimsuit. After the shift, she and Laura will actually have time to enjoy the water for themselves without blowing whistles and fishing out stray bikini tops. As she scouts the water park, her eyes come onto a becoming blonde girl and a guy with short bright red hair. As she sniffs the air using her wolf senses, her ears begin to twitch and her tail wags.

"It can't be!" Rory exclaims. She grabs her binoculars and peeks in closer. "It is! It's Aeden nii-chan!"

She turns to Laura, her rabbit-faunus best friend, and gives her a small wave.

"I'm gonna check something out!" Rory said.

She rushed down and began running excitedly while waving her hands.

"Aeeeedeeeeen!" she called out.

Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 7:44 pm

"Hey, stop paying attention to them, start paying attention to me." Claire teased with playful anger, poking him between the ribs from the other side as she, too, was hugging him, "If I catch you staring at anyone else I'll be cross." she poked around her pockets to make sure she had her little eye contact box, the object in question empty as the blue contact covered her brown eye. She grinned at the scene, though, and added, "You should try that sometime."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 pm

Lucina jumped as she thought she was about to have horrible things done to her and she turned around readying a slap, then realized it was Aeden, She put her hands on her hips and said crossly, "Are you trying to give me a heart attack? I'm too young to die now!"She continues to whine and then lightens up back to her usual cheery mood. "So, whats wup? What do you want to do today?"
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 9:12 pm

Carrying a towel on her left shoulder, sporting some funny looking shades and wearing a light blue sunhat, Celeste walked by the entrance to see a couple of people acting all lovey-dovey all over the place but she didn't mind. Despite being one of the single people there she decided to enjoy herself all the more. Besides, she really wasn't into relationships and would usually shoot anyone down without a second thought. After passing the entrance she looked around to see a couple of rides and tried thinking out what sequence to ride them in her head.

So many to choose from. Should I try the roller coaster first or a water ride?

Among the people here Celeste saw a few familiar faces. She was pretty sure she knew some of them but they looked preoccupied with other things, so she just kept on walking, only deciding to pay attention to them if they said hi first.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 9:46 pm

"You're also too beautiful to die." Aeden wraps his arm around Lucina's waist, bringing her in for a hug. "I'm not entirely sure, I've never been to this park." Aeden takes a quick look around trying to find anything interesting when his eyes spot the haunted house. "I would love to go to the haunted house, although it would be better to go later in the day. That would help set the mood a haunted house deserves." Despite his attention being on Lucina, Aeden's ears manage to pick up the sound of his name being called. He looks away from Lucina toward the direction of the noise to see Rory running toward him waving her arms. He makes a larges smile happy to see his friend. "Rory! What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 10:04 pm

"Aeden!" Rory called again as she walked up to him and the pretty girl. She shot her hands out in the air. "Surprise! I'm a lifeguard here!"

She looked to see Aeden's company and she felt a little threatened. She's so pretty... she thought. But instead of flipping out, Rory titled herself a bit and smiled.

"Hi, there!" she said. "I'm Rory Veiller. You must be Lucina, right?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:00 pm

Lucina smiled and waved her hand towards the one named Rory. "Yep! I'm Lucina! It's so nice to finally meet the Rory Aeden has been talking about so much! Huh, so your a lifeguard here?"" she said inquisitively. She then looked at Aeden and smiled for his comment before. She then looks around awaiting a response. She keeps her eyes on the haunted house feeling not very excited to do it, but she knew Aeden would be there.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:11 pm

"H-has he?" Rory said startled, her cheeks beginning to blush. "He only helped me out once, I mean. But I've heard about you and I can see why Onii-chan admires you so much!

"Anyways," Rory said. "Yes, I'm a lifeguard here. There are plenty of attractions, especially the haunted house. But the slides are what everyone goes for around this hour."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:43 pm

Aeden was surprised to hear Rory was actually a lifeguard as well. "Yes Rory, this is Lucina my fiancee. Lucina this is Rory, Lise's cousin I helped her out the other day and we became friends. Rory you have an awful lot of title don't you? When I first met you, you were working in the music shop and now I find you as a lifeguard too?" Aeden puts his hand on the young girl's head and pets her. "Just be sure to take care of yourself I wouldn't want to hear from Lise that you overworked yourself and got sick." Aeden gives the haunted house a last yearning look and gives turns to the slides. "Well if they're popular that must mean they're fun. We'll save the haunted house for later, thanks for the advice Rory. When you get off your shift I'll buy all of us some ice cream."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:57 pm

Rory's eyes sparkled.

"Really!?" Rory said like a little child promised a gift. "You really are the best, Aeden!"

She looked at the couple and smiled.

"You two really look nice together," Rory said. "This place is great for a date, so you two enjoy for now. I have to get somewhere. If ever, I'll catch you at the waterslide."

She gave them a little wave and began running back towards the lifeguard area. It was only then that she bumped into something. Or rather someone. When Liseran looked, it was an elegant girl just a tiny bit older than herself in a sunhat and shades.

"Oh, sorry, ma'am!" Rory said. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:20 am

With a smile on his face seeing how happy he made Rory, Aeden turns to Lucina. "So what did you think of Rory? She's adorable isn't she?" Aeden holds Lucina's hand and begins to walk with her heading toward the slide Rory recommended.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 2:55 am

Moving away from the locker what held her usual attire, she sniffs the air in relaxation. Safely storing the key around her wrist, she shifts slightly under the constant red hue of her cheeks in her black and white Bikini, muttering, "Please don't let anyone I know see me..." Shaking her head out of it, she runs off straight towards the largest slide she could see, gracefully moving between people.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 4:33 am

"Me? Stare at someone else? Preposterous!" Argent said, hugging her tighter for a second. "You're way too much of a distraction as is. I'll be happy if I don't fall off one of those slides." He said, nodding his head at the attractions high above them. "C'mon, I'll introduce you. Pulling her along by the waist, he walks up to a few feet behind Aeden and Lucina. "Hey Aeden, fancy meeting you here."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 5:56 am

"Acquaintances of yours, Argie?" Claire asked, content with his first answer. She scanned the couple in front of them and, just to make sure they didn't beat her and Argent in their lovey-dovey-ness, she moved and repositioned slightly to rest her head on the side of his chest, spare arm going to encompass him around the front.
Back to top Go down
Television

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:56 pm

(Ignore)

Last edited by Television on Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 9:08 pm

Celeste changed into her light aqua bikini and left the changing room skipping as she did. Seeing the massive water slide she decides to try it out and see if it quenches her thirst for excitement. Just as she left the changing room she saw a girl in a black and white bikini, probably a faunus, run out of the locker room heading for the same place.

Hmm, seems I'm not the only one heading for the slide.

She casually took her time getting to the preparation area and begun heading for the top.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 11:24 pm

Lucina said to Aeden, "Adorable at the least, she's super kawaii!"Lucina smiles and giggles. She then looks down at what she was wearing and remembers she didn't actually change into her bikini yet. She says to Aeden as she lets go of his grasp, Be right back, I still have to change!" Lucina runs off into the changing place and comes out in a flash wearing a brown bikini with some decorations on it. She skips back over to Aeden and puts her hand in his again, "Like it?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 12:31 am

Aeden takes a moment to appreciate the amazing view that Lucina has provided, momentarily ignoring Argent's question, before making a large grin on his face as he pulls Lucina in tighter. "Its amazing I love it. My only issue is keeping the other guys off of you while we're here." Finally noticing Argent and his date's presence Aeden turns around and waves to them. "Well if it isn't Argent. Its good to see you again, looks like we had the same great date idea." Aeden looks over to the girl holding on to Argent. "And this must be the girlfriend you were talking about when we went to the hotel?" Aeden stretches his hand out toward her. "Hello, I'm Aeden Kase a friend of Argent and this is Lucina my fiancee.  I heard a lot about you, all good things."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 7:10 am

"Good to see you. Lucina as well. It's nice to finally meet you. I've heard a lot of stories about you from Aeden." Argent said, careful to keep his eyes above her chest as he gave her a polite nod, just in case Claire was looking. "I'm Argent. Keaton. I met Aeden a while back and aside from his looks, he's a keeper. Thinks very highly of you too, I might add. Just make sure his leash's on tight in there, though." Arent said jokingly, chuckling as he nodded his head towards the park, giving her a wide grin.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 7:21 am

Claire smiled pleasantly and took up Aeden's hand, shaking it but sparing Argent a glance when he was speaking to Lucina, "Hello Aeden, Lucina. Nice to meet you! Argie never spoke of you, but he's usually occupied with other things when we're together." she spoke in her most innocent tone before hopping up and giving Argent a kiss on the cheek, "Right, I'm going to change too, Argie." with that, she bounced herself to the changing rooms and came out as soon as she was ready, donning a striped two-piece swimsuit with a little light vest for her shoulders, tail and ears now completely visible, alongside her heterochromia - she didn't necessarily enjoy showing that off publically, but it couldn't be helped when going for a swim.
Back to top Go down
Television

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 12:05 pm

Gena stepped out of the bus with a flayer in her hand, looking at the flayer, and then a where she had departed, she confirmed this was her station, and started walking torwards it. Gena, instead of walking to the front gate of Vale's water deluxe, went from the back, and climbed the fence into the park, not sure if anyone noticed her. She went into the dressing room and changed into a rainbow colored bikini, and then set out. She arrived at one of the most massive water slides in the park, and while she was walking there, many people were looking at her strangely, because of her arm and eye, which everyone could see as she was not waring her eyepatch. As she got there, there was no line formed yet, and so she immidietly started heading to the top.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:48 pm

Having gotten to what she considered a line for the water slide, she frowned as she not only realises she got it wrong, that a girl in a rainbow coloured bikini had beaten her to it. At first going to call out the person, she stops herself short and sighs, walking behind the girl rather dejectedly, though it would be hardly noticed by most if not all people (Mainly due to her revealing and eye catching bikini).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vale's Water Deluxe
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next