RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Water Weather [OPEN]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CJ

CJ

Water Weather [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Water Weather [OPEN]   Water Weather [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 6:23 pm

Sunday week twelve, 13:15

“Do not jump into the water or water fountains in the courtyard.”
Hyd learned a little too late for his liking. Sure he had received that book and noticed the fliers around campus but really who had the time to read now-a-days? It was a shame that all he could say was, “I didn’t know.” He probably had a better chance of using the old excuse that he couldn’t read. However after age twelve that became more embarrassing than beneficial. Whatever it was too late now.

Hyd Draa was walking from the principal’s office. His spikey hair was dripping with filthy water and his pants were soaked through. They would dry with time so there was little left to handle. His jacket kept his torso warm and dry mostly so the boy didn’t have to worry too much about a cold – not that Hyd was the type to care. The teachers stared at him as he walked out through the halls. It was obvious what was on their minds; “why would anyone in their right mind jump into the fountain?” He felt a little bit crazy now that he was getting that look but he was sure he had a good excuse. His wallet had fallen into the water and he had to fish it out. Sure technically it wasn’t his wallet and he had found it forgotten somewhere he did not remember. And sure he should not have started jiggling it to find money, especially over the fountain but it was already too late now. At least he found out the wallet had no money – now. And he learned where the lost and found was – now. It was sometimes annoying to be a village guy.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Water Weather [OPEN]   Water Weather [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 8:07 pm

It was around the same time Fei had gotten out of class that the rumors of a brazen male student that had jumped into the school's fountain for a swim was now walking about dripping wet in the hallways. Arms as always busy carrying books and papers back to her dorm, she found herself once again wandering about looking for said "brazen male student". Of course this may or may not get her into trouble, especially since Rachael had a fit of unimaginable proportions when she'd kept her awake all night with the lamp shined in her face because she had not returned to the dorm in time or too late. Her lips pinching up tightly, she resolved herself to only look for the student and not get into any other shenanigans in the future.

Once she turned the corner though, she felt herself collide with a soft and slightly damp wall. Stumbling backwards, Fei steadied herself and held a hand up to her forehead. Slightly dazed but alright, she looked up and regarded a strange sight ...
Back to top Go down
CJ

CJ

PostSubject: Re: Water Weather [OPEN]   Water Weather [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 8:42 pm

Hyd kept walking in the hallways hearing the tapping of his shoes at every interval. He ran his hand through his soaking hair allowing drops of water to fall to the floors. It wasn’t dangerous to do that right? Quickly he had gotten away from the administration’s office but unfortunately he had forgotten the pathway to the dorms. He started looking for some kind of marker to indicate which direction he was supposed to be going but soon learned that each wall looked just about the same. Franticly now he hastened his pace to strides. The thing was that Hyd’s strides became an equivalent to full on sprinting. One hallway, then stairs, was that a water cooler? Hmm water. That wasn't important now; he had to figure out how to get to the dorms. He couldn't be lost again!

His golden eyes caught a door. Could this be it? He opened it and without hesitation walked through. It was another hallway. What was wrong with this school? He had not gotten used to such huge structures after a dozen weeks. He couldn't blame himself considering his village house was only a few bedrooms large. Another water cooler. Focus! He bent the corner, wham! He stumbled back a few feet as his momentum was absorbed by a common object.

“Gah!” he shouted as he flinched. Hyd opened his eyes to find a girl standing in front of him. Seconds past while he just stood there before he could make a comprehensible response. “I’m sorry have I wandered too far? How long has it been? Are you the guide to the Fields of Asphode? Well I never expected my descent so soon, but alright I’m ready.” Hyd started rambling but his journey to the afterlife was the only explanation for stumbling into this ghostly looking girl with white hair. She had to be some sort of apparition.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Water Weather [OPEN]   Water Weather [OPEN] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 2:05 am

Blinking to the strange ramblings of a strange boy, his hair seemed damp .. looking down he seemed absolutely drenched, as if he had jumped into a large source of water and walked out without drying himself off. The one in front of her did not make any sense, going on about the 'Fields of Asphode' or that she herself was the guide to the strangely named fields. Tilting her head, she waited for him to finish before speaking up, a smile on her face.

"I'm sorry for bumping into you like that, I wasn't expecting anyone to be walking back to their dorms at this time, they're all usually down by the food court or outside in the sun." She'd say before hugging her schoolwork and books in one arm, extending the other towards him in greetings.

"My name is Fei, a student of Beacon Academy like you. Are you alright? Do you need a towel to dry yourself off?"

If Hyd calmed down enough to pay attention and take in the finer details, he would notice the uniform she was wearing to be a familiar sight, not exactly the garbs a guide to the afterlife would wear.
Back to top Go down
CJ

CJ

PostSubject: Re: Water Weather [OPEN]   Water Weather [OPEN] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 4:52 pm

Hyd contemplated her words while stroking his sharp chin. It was obvious now; she was a tricky ghost guide. She sounded reasonable but Hyd just could not believe it. Maybe because he was already excited about this epic journey he may embark on. For now however he was forced to accept her words but he knew that he would keep it in the back of his mind that this person would guide him to the afterlife.

Hyd walked forward a pace or two toward this ghost girl named Fei and took her hand without hesitation. “Hyd Draa. I don’t really need a towel, I prefer air drying anyway, it shouldn’t take make longer I think.” He said nonchalantly as if the consequences had already happened and everything else did not matter to him. Being the rather wild and vigorous person he was he didn’t figure it would be too difficult to beef up his immune system by heating himself up. He rubbed his nose for a moment before realizing he still had her hand. He let it go and gave a small, “thanks anyway. I better get back.” With that he turned and began walking away. Of course the boy quickly stopped in his tracks as he realized he was walking in the exact same direction that he had come from. That was how easy it was for him to get lost. His father once told him he had the memory of summer tuna – and there was a difference. With no other choice he ran back to catch up with Fei and faced her.

“Please my most treasured guild I ask you to assist me in a journey outside of this predicament else I fear I will be lost forever!” he exclaimed added bowing here and there. He knew that she was his spiritual guild but if she refused to bring him to the afterlife he had to ask for her to bring him outside of this labyrinth at all costs. Water did not fail to drip onto the floor while he begged.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Water Weather [OPEN]   Water Weather [OPEN] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 5:06 pm

Sam was walking down the halls exploring the school. I still think it's a bit small. Sam turned the corner to see two students. The light shined in on Sam's mask as xe walked up to the two and waved hello.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Water Weather [OPEN]   Water Weather [OPEN] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 5:38 pm

Arthur hadn't been doing much, he probably had something to do somewhere, but he'd forgotten that long ago. So he was just wondering around, looking for a friendly face. After a while he'd come across a face he recognised "It's you!" Arthur smiled, ignored the other two people who were around the group and beelined straight to Fei, all smiles and energy. "What's going on here, what's this wet dude doing? Why is he wet?" Hmm, it makes me want to go swimming.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Water Weather [OPEN]   Water Weather [OPEN] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 5:54 pm

Taking a small step back from the boy's strange approach towards her, eyes blinking with confusion as he spoke once more in words she did not understand or recognize. They were words she could comprehend, but the details behind them were lost forever in the halls of incoherence. His hand though was very cold, either because of the water or the cold weather they were having today, possibly both. In contrast, the strange behavior exhibited by the one before her made her smile grow wider as curiosity bubbled onto the surface. He did not seem to be acting in the way a student of Beacon would and also did not seem very well acquainted with the halls and ways throughout the academy. Tilting her head just slightly at his ever evolving behavior, she was eventually allowed her hand back and promptly returned it to holding the rest of her heavy schoolwork.

As sudden the circumstances they met under were, Fei was eager to make more friends, even if it meant venturing into unknown territory. Though she didn't force it, she watched as he turned around and left, though she was quite certain he seemed lost. Shrugging slightly, she began walking after him, if only because the dormitories were through here. Then suddenly without warning, his sudden sprint towards her caused the young lady to stop in her tracks quickly so as to avoid another head-on collision.

Tilting her head, she wondered what he needed this time and was quite soon answered with a series of words that she once again did not understand, but she managed to get what he wanted out of her. "Are you .. lost, then?" She would ask, turning her head up to regard the new figure now heading towards them. Not one to refuse a friendly gesture, she held up her hand and waved back to the stranger. Eyes going back to Hyd, she was about to suggest that he tell her where he needed to go until a new voice caught her attention; a familiar voice. Turning her head, her smile turned into a toothy one as she recognized whom the face the voice belonged to.

"And it's you! Arthur, hello!" She would say excitedly, eyes brightening with happiness as he approached the little group gathering. Waving towards him now she began giving answers to his questions. "Oh, um .. well, I think he's lost." Fei would say, gesturing with a head movement towards Hyd, the dripping one. "And, well .. I think he took a swim in the large fountain outside."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Water Weather [OPEN]   Water Weather [OPEN] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 6:00 pm

Sam looked to the dripping wet boy. Xe pulled out a small tablet and held it up to him. It read, [Did you really swim in the fountain?]
Back to top Go down
CJ

CJ

PostSubject: Re: Water Weather [OPEN]   Water Weather [OPEN] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 7:15 pm

Hyd waited for his answer as he hoped she would reply with a positive, ‘of course, follow me!’ of course in Hyd’s mind a rainbow colored vortex would appear as well but he figured he was not so lucky. Instead he was about to try to explain why exactly he was still unable to navigate the halls on his own. Would she believe that he was new? Why was his hair still wet?

A person was caught in his peripheral vision and as expected he put himself on alert. Hyd turned to see the waving person, obviously enthusiastic about something. Could he be lost as well? It was pretty sad but that thought made Hyd that much more elated just because he wasn’t the only one who could not walk two feet without getting lost. Funny enough this problem only happened on land. Then another person appeared. This was becoming odd, the only explanation Hyd had was he actually made it to the Fields of Asphode and these were the other lost souls. Shame the fields looked so boring. Of course he was prevented from rejoicing by the new comers’ question. Without hesitation he turned to the new people and gave his own answers.

“Yes I’m lost at the moment, I have never been to this place before but I was hoping that my guide would show me through. Of course I was in the process of asking her but as fate would have it you too also appeared. Tell me is she your guide as well?” he spoke referring to his surprise trip to the afterlife and was asking them who were acting warmly toward Fei. “And no I didn’t swim in the fountain; I however did find myself submerged by accident. I don’t think it was big enough for a swim but that does make me feel as if I should find somewhere I could.”
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Water Weather [OPEN]   Water Weather [OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 10:50 am

He took a swim, aye? This is interesting, veeeeery interesting. "So, do you know this person? Did you go swimming with him?" Arthur inquires, "If so, why wasn't I invited?" I wanted to go swimming. Arthur was still very much ignoring the other two people who had formed the group with him and Fei, he didn't know why. But what does it matter? Is not like anything bad would come by him pretending to be blissfully unaware of people. He much rather preferred talking to people one on one anyway.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Water Weather [OPEN]   Water Weather [OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 11:30 am

A simple nod was all Fei gave as an answer as she closed her eyes and wondered what to do. Nodding again, she re-opened her eyes and looked over towards the silent figure that had arrived before Arthur, noting that he seemed either incapable or unwilling to speak. "Well .. no, I just finished class, Arthur. If I did, would I not be wet?" She'd ask, smiling as her attention returned to Hyd.

"Well, if your lost, would you tell me where you wish to go?" Fei would now ask, looking around to see if anyone else more official could also assist in the matter, but since it seemed to be just her and the ones here now there didn't seem to be any reason for her not to help the lost Hyd.
Back to top Go down
CJ

CJ

PostSubject: Re: Water Weather [OPEN]   Water Weather [OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 1:06 pm

Hyd stared at this person who was referring to Fei and Fei alone. His emotions were certainly not injured. He could only believe that not everyone was so prepared for the afterlife as him. Most likely the shock of his journey has left his mentally incapacitated. It was obvious that instead of scorn he should shower this strange character his his own sympathy. Of course Hyd Draa Damonico was not best known for his sympathy. Hyd began nodding to himself as he understood how best to handle one of the new comers. However the other seemed a bit different, perhaps his trauma left him incapable to talk. He did not know which affliction was sadder.

He was addressed by Fei. In response he pondered for a moment before finally deciding. "I need someplace that will give me the freedom that I once had. Is there any place where i could swim?"
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Water Weather [OPEN]   Water Weather [OPEN] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 2:27 pm

Closing her eyes, Fei pondered on Hyd's question. Though it was once again worded strangely, the words 'swim' and 'freedom' popped into her head as viable lines of investigation, of which she already had several locations to choose from. It seems she wouldn't be headed straight back to the dormitories as was planned. "Follow me then, I may have a place for you to swim in." She would say before turning around and walking the opposite direction from them, disappearing around the corner.
Back to top Go down
CJ

CJ

PostSubject: Re: Water Weather [OPEN]   Water Weather [OPEN] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 3:17 pm

Hyd’s ears nearly twitched in excitement. He hadn’t gone into the water since – earlier today. But this time he may be freely able to frolic into the water without anyone throwing the book at him anyways. The boy didn’t need to hear her twice before he knew she had to be followed. Running his hands through his hair for a moment Hyd realized he was nearly dry. Well as dry as the floors were now wet. He didn’t see a wet floor sign to be used at the moment so he simply folded his arms and followed her. Hyd did forget to give a glance to the two others but he did expect them to follow along – if no other reason than to continue their meeting with Fei. His footsteps resounded through the halls as he hastened his pace and keep up with Fei.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Water Weather [OPEN]   Water Weather [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 3:01 pm

Arthur also followed after Fei and the new wet student, interested to see where she meant for them to be swimming. He was not the fastest of chaps, so It took more effort than usual for Arth to keep up with Fei as she had the head start on him, but he was determined nevertheless. So on he went.

After he had caught up with her, he came up beside her and asked, "So where exactly are we headed?" Curious to know where this new adventure would take them.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Water Weather [OPEN]   Water Weather [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 10:30 pm

Smiling, Fei looked up at Arthur and looked off to the side again. "We're going to the gym, I recall there being a separate room dedicated to a pool." She would explain, turning her head around to make sure Hyd was following properly before promptly returning her eyes front. Turning down another hallway, they arrived at a pair of large red doors. Pulling on one of the handles, she opened up one of the doors and walked in, trusting that they would follow her without missing a step. Inside was a wide expanse of space, a large pool fit for Olympic class swimming as it reached from one end to the other, the ceiling reached high up and it was clear this area was used very often.

"Careful you don't slip in, the floors are wet. The locker rooms are over there .. I think they keep spare towels around as well." Fei would begin as they walked along, stopping only to turn around to regard her companions. "Do you need anything else, Hyd?"
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Water Weather [OPEN]   Water Weather [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 3:59 am

A window along the far wall leads into what appears to be an office type room, fit with a desk, filing cabinet, a few plants, and various decor. More easily noticeable was Kirkka in the office doorway, leaning against the frame of the door and speaking to a professor who was sitting behind the desk. The distance made it hard to tell what they were talking about, but as the large red door opened, the professor glanced through the window, watching to see who had entered the pool area. After taking note of the few people entering, the professor shifts a few things around on his desk to tidy it up, then stands up before continuing the conversation between the two.
Back to top Go down
CJ

CJ

PostSubject: Re: Water Weather [OPEN]   Water Weather [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 11:53 am

Hyd stared down at the glimmering surface of this beautiful water! To say he was excited was a major understatement. If he had a tail it would be wagging with enthusiasm. He was sure he would be wandering the halls with his guide and party for quite a long time. He had even tried to communicate with the mute with sign language for a while. Of course when Hyd realized that sign language wasn’t just waving his arms about he stopped. Then again the guy could have just been unable to understand sign language. It would really suck if someone was a mute and dumb. O the woes of the damned of this afterlife, one could only hope that their before life was just a little bit better.

However those woes served little importance now as he was at his destination. With no further ado he jumped in. Shame because he just dried up. He jumped in fully clothed even with his shoes on. He didn’t have to worry about his jacket or shoes as they were rather waterproof. Of course his hair wasn’t but a little effort could bring it back to previous glory. He didn’t think of that though as he jumped in without waiting for Fei to finish explaining. There was little splash as Hyd could expertly dive into the water like a drill striking earth. He wasted no time making laps around the huge pool making record time. The boy was an expert swimmer as before he could walk he swam. He poked his head out of the water, strangely without taking a new breath. “it’s really nice in here, I applaud whoever is responsible.”
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Water Weather [OPEN]   Water Weather [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 2:16 pm

Watching the boy jump into the water, Arthur admired his resolve to go in clothes and all. "What a strange one he is, wouldn't you say?" He asks Fei, doing his best to keep his footing on the slippery surface, "If I had known I was going swimming today I would have bought my swimwear with me." Arthur seemed a little disappointed at the idea that he couldn't go swimming. It's not like it was a thing he looked to do all the time. But hearing the boy talk about it made Arthur wonder why he hadn't done it in such a long time. "What about you Fei? Fancy a dip?"
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Water Weather [OPEN]   Water Weather [OPEN] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 4:04 pm

Fei smiled at Hyd's straightforward behavior, though she was a tad bit concerned of his health and perhaps even just a subtle bit worried about him in general. "Yes, he is a little strange .. but I've met many strange people, haven't you?" She would retort back towards Arthur, tilting her head slightly to the left. To Arthur's inquiries into Fei's desire to swim, she shrugged.

"I don't know if we should," Fei would begin, looking down at her uniform and the books she carried. Her current belongings didn't sit well with water either. "I don't have a change of clothes either." She'd say, stepping back a bit from the idle splashing of excited Hyd. Resting her back against the relatively dry wall, she slid down slowly and sat down on her rear, casually observing and in general watching Hyd swim.

"You can swim if you want, though I wouldn't mind coming back here again some time later to have a dip."
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Water Weather [OPEN]   Water Weather [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 5:03 pm

Arthur steps back with Fei, also taking a seat beside her with his back up against the wall. "I don't think I will swim, I wanted to, but the practicalities have caught up with me and I am far too lazy to go and find some of my swim wear." Arthur pondered this inconvenience for a moment. Maybe I should start bringing that kinda stuff around with me, It would have come in handy at a time like this that's for sure. Maybe I will.

Arthur turns his head to look at Fei, waiting for her to turn to look at him he then goes on to say, "Maybe we should swing by at some point to have a dip when we do have our things." Arthur liked this idea.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Water Weather [OPEN]   Water Weather [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:20 pm

Fei would smile, noting that Arthur hadn't changed much since the last time she saw him, which seemed a long while ago. On the other hand she had changed quite a bit, partially because of Arthur giving her that push that night so long ago. A literal push. She would turn her head to look at Arthur as he spoke, taking her attention away from Hyd's swimming.

"Sure, I don't mind, I haven't been able to do much personal activities because of all my studies. I wouldn't mind taking a break from it to swim with a friend."
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Water Weather [OPEN]   Water Weather [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 7:12 pm

"I know how you feel, I often find myself rather bogged down with my school work," Arthur replies. "especially when I basically have to do Aoife's as well" he adds, under his breath. I should really get her to do her own work. Hmm Arthur took a deep breath and let out a long sigh at this thought but decided it was best to deal with those things later, for now he would just enjoy himself whilst he had no work to do.

"You know what else we should do?" He asks, but before he gives Fei a chance for a reply he answers himself, "We should do out school work together as well. I'd like that, you're probably much smarter than I am and I could use the help" Arthur then offered his (what he wants to be) his trademark smile, waiting for the 'Yes we should' he expects.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Water Weather [OPEN]   Water Weather [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 7:27 pm

Fei chuckled at Arthur's eccentricity, with his personality, way of speaking and strange methods of bringing up topics a welcome sight. She tilted her head at the mention of a name she didn't know of but would keep it in her memory in case that name was ever brought up again, so that she might use it as a topic of conversation for the future. Waiting patiently for Arthur to say what they should do, she nodded, smiling.

"Of course, though I don't know how much I can help you with if your already doing two person's worth of work. I think it's a good idea, yes, let's do it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Water Weather [OPEN]   Water Weather [OPEN] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Water Weather [OPEN]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next