RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)] Empty
PostSubject: Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)]   Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:38 pm

(Week 17)

Beacon had it's many attractions. Death-traps, strange team mates, and amazing fights, but to David nothing was quite as amazing as sitting under the stars. The roof tops were always a quite place for David to relax. No one to fight him, no Grimm trying to kill him, and silenced.

Well this certainly has been a wild few weeks. David thought to himself. Got caught in an explosion, went through initiation, lost a teammate, got stuck in a colorful hell hole, did unspeakable things in a game of Truth or Dare, lost an eye, and went to a hotel. He just looked up at the stars. Wonder what else will happen?
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)]   Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 3:04 pm

Emma started to giggle. She found a mamma tabby cat and her three kittens on her way back to the dorms from the arena. The Mamma was laying on her shoulders while the four week old kittens (1 black, 1 calico, and 1 tabby) hid under her hoodie. Currently, the black one was licking under chin thus making her giggle. She was carrying a large tupperware of leftover chicken from dinner and planning to feed them on the roof. So, no one could disturb them. When she reached to the roof she did not notice David and his stargazing.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)]   Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 3:19 pm

David just watched the stars. Then he heard giggling. Oh, god....... "Sounds like Byron let wonderland out again." He muttered to himself. Not the purple cat, please tell me I'm going crazy. He slowly looked down and saw a girl with a cat on her shoulders. Well just glad it isn't Cheshire.
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)]   Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 3:24 pm

Emma looked at the boy when he muttered something, "Oh! Hi sorry if we're disturbing you. These guys are hungry and I thought this would be a quite place for them." said Emma sitting down and opening the tupperware. The Mamma Cat got down from Emma's shoulder and went for the food as well as the other two kittens got out of Emma's hoodie to eat as well. Only the black kitten decided to continue to lick Emma.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)]   Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 3:40 pm

"No worries, just enjoying the view." He said with a smile, pointing to the starry night sky. He saw the cats and smiled a little. "Name's David by the way."
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)]   Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 3:42 pm

Emma pulls out the black kitten and place them with the others, "Emma, Emma Norm" smiled Emma at David. Then Emma pulled Toxic Reaper (rest mode) off her back place it down. It made a loud thud noise startling the cats a little back went back to eating. Mama Cat went from the food bowl and sat in Emma's lap.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)]   Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 3:57 pm

"A pleasure to meet you." The big weapon didn't really bother him. "Nice gear." He stood up and looked out to the courtyard. "Be right back." He jumped to the ground and walked to the edge. He then relaxed and fell forwards off the building.
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)]   Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 3:59 pm

Emma became worried and went to the edge of the roof to see if he was alright. Mama cat just jump off Emma's lap and started to clean herself. The black kitten before followed Emma.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)]   Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 4:12 pm

David dropped from the building. He kept a calm mind. "NOW!" As soon as the word escaped his mouth, his metallic wings opened up and he glided to the ground. Moments later he was soaring back up to his spot he was at earlier. He held up a package of cookies and a soda. "Want one?" He said handing out a cookie.
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)]   Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 4:15 pm

"YOU CAN FLY?!?!?" yelled Emma when he was gliding back up to the roof. She didn't know people that could fly, but then again it was probably from the backpack that he was able to. Then she noted the cookie, "Thanks!" stated Emma as she grabbed the cookie from him.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)]   Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 4:19 pm

David's wings folded up. "Well technically glide. Unless the jets are on, but yes I suppose I can." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)]   Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 4:29 pm

"That is soooo cool! I can only stay in the for a few moments thanks to Toxic Reaper's shot blasts." said Emma munching on her cookie. The black kitten was trying to climb on Emma's leg and the two other kittens join their sibling.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)]   Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 4:34 pm

David shrugged. Then a screen came down over his left eye. [Tell her I say thank you.] "Ic, that reminds me I'm almost down with your voice modulator." [No way, thanks man.] As the text appeared the left most wing came around and hugged David. "Okay, okay, calm down." He said rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)]   Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 4:37 pm

"Uh..." said Emma looking at David confused as she pluck the black kitten and started to pet it. The black kitten then purred.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)]   Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 4:41 pm

David looked back to Emma. "My wings need something to watch if they need fixed. So I put a chip in it to watch them. Soon as I added on to it became more then a computer, more....aware. Anyway he wanted me to thank you for your compliment."
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)]   Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 4:45 pm

"That is sooooooo coool!" sparkled Emma wanting to get closer to the wings to examine them. "I'm guessing you made them. I wish I put a computer in Toxic Reaper, but I'm not really good with computers. Great with blades, not computers" explained Emma.

"Also tell him you're welcome! Or is it a girl?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)]   Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 4:48 pm

David scratched his head. "Well in all technicality, it's a-," [I'm a guy.] "No, you have no gender." [I say I'm a guy.] David simply rested his head in his hand. "Well, it says its a guy so."
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)]   Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 4:50 pm

"Oh that is cool" said Emma putting down the black kitten. "You wanna see Toxic Reaper?" asked Emma walking over towards Toxic Reaper.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)]   Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 4:51 pm

"Sure." He said smiling. He bent over and picked up the cat. He set it on his head as he walked over to Emma.
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)]   Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 4:55 pm

Emma grinned. She then grabbed Toxic Reaper and walked to the other side of the roof. So, she would not startled the cats. Then switching Toxic Reapers 10 foot glory she did some basic movements and then did a cool attack pose, causing another 3 foot 'dent'.

"What ya think? She is a beaut ain't she?" said Emma looking at David.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)]   Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:03 pm

David watched the scythe move. "Such a remarkable piece of equipment." [She's beautiful] "Ic? Are you okay?" David watched as the screen fill with hearts. "Um Ic, you there." David tapped on his screen a few times. [Look at those curves.] "Ic! Snap out of it!" [I mean what?]
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)]   Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:08 pm

"Thanks, it took about 2 months to get her balance right, but it was worth" stated Emma as Toxic Reaper's eyed glow and Emma's key chain swung cutely. "Right Toxic?" said Emma as it could talk back like David's computer.

"It also can transform into a high power cannon shell rifle" explain Emma leaning against Toxic Reaper a bit.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)]   Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:13 pm

David simply nodded. "Nice." [Nice? No, amazing.] David squinted his eyes. "Ic, have you popped a servo?" [There's nothing wrong with me. My heart has been taken.] David's face changed to one of confusion. "Ic?" He said watching the screen.
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)]   Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:16 pm

"Yeah it be cool if she could have a talking computer. But, like I stated I know blades not computers." stated Emma walking back to David and the cats.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)]   Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:21 pm

David just shrugged. [Giver her life.] "Ic?" [Allow me to be with her.] "Ic, you do know you were a mistake right." [....gee, thanks.] "What I mean is," [I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN, just you my schematics to make that lovely beauty alive.] "Why do you barely ever talk until to now?" [I never had a reason to until now.] David grasped the bridge of his nose. "Fine. Hey Emma......you want it to have a computer?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)]   Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next