RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beacon Infirmary: The Scorpion and The Bee

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DrGustave
DrGustave

Beacon Infirmary: The Scorpion and The Bee Empty
PostSubject: Beacon Infirmary: The Scorpion and The Bee   Beacon Infirmary: The Scorpion and The Bee Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 9:00 pm

Malina stood outside of the door to the infirmary with Manticore wrapped around her waist as always. It had been four days since she had gone with her team and Sylvian that left Muzen temporarily crippled. She paused for a moment by the door before knocking twice and entering. She looked around the room and after spotting Muzen she slowly walked over to him. "So you all healed up or do you want more time to just sleep and eat without Vega or I forcing you to get up?" She asked with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Infirmary: The Scorpion and The Bee   Beacon Infirmary: The Scorpion and The Bee Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 9:19 pm

Malina looks up at the television screen. "What else would you watch...Anyway, you all better or not? We can't for on another mission without you, ya know." She says after looking back down at Muzen. "Oh and..." She looked down at her feet for a moment before looking back at him. "...Sylvian is coming on another mission with us."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Infirmary: The Scorpion and The Bee   Beacon Infirmary: The Scorpion and The Bee Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 9:51 pm

Malina looked down at Muzen for a moment without saying anything. "Useless? You think you're useless?" She asked in disbelief. "If you were useless You would never have made it this far in the Academy. You would have died in initiation if it weren't for me, yeah, but do you know why I saved you? I could tell you weren't like the others I had seen at the school. You were better than them and you still are better than most of the idiots that infest this place." She said with a serious face as she looked down at her injured teammate. "If you were useless Vega and I would have probably died in the red forest four days ago. You sacrificed your arm so that other could live. If that makes you useless then I don't know how anyone can be useful." She paused for a moment trying to find the words. "Itzapa.....She...there was no way you could have saved her. If you think there was anything you could have don differently you're wrong." She crossed her arms and let out a sigh. "Now...either you get up and help us go kill some Grimm or you stay here and prove me wrong. What'll it be, bee boy?" She asked with the smirk having returned to her face.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Infirmary: The Scorpion and The Bee   Beacon Infirmary: The Scorpion and The Bee Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 11:25 pm

"Mhmm, don't flatter yourself now." She said as she reached down for his shirt on a chair next to the bed and tossed it to him. She looks around the empty infirmary then back to Muzen. "While we're here I want to talk to you about Sylvian. What do you think of her at the moment?" She asked with a slight tilt on her head.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Infirmary: The Scorpion and The Bee   Beacon Infirmary: The Scorpion and The Bee Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 12:23 am

Malina crosses her arms. "I don't like her either. I don't like the fact Vega forced her onto us on out mission or brought us along on a mission without consulting us.  I don't like that he asked her to join our team without us asking. Personally I think she's extremely inexperienced from what we have seen. But we have only seen her in combat once.....You don't think I haven't been trying to find someone like Itzapa? U have been looking for a god damn year and there's no one he- there isn't a single person like her, not even close. I haven't found anyone with half the ability she had. But I have been looking for anyone with some talent and frankly no one has been anywhere near as good. So unless you never want to pass the hunter's exam next year we need to have a fourth person on our team." She paused, looking away as Manticore lazily unraveled itself and drooped over Malina's shoulder. "I wish we could get Itzapa back too....and Vega...you know he feels...but the reality is she's gone. We need to move on sometime." She absentmindedly rubbed her hand across the flat of Manticore's stinger as she spoke. "...In two days we will be participating, the four of us, in the Hunter's Dome. I'll be calling the shots this time so you don't need to worry about any broken arms....After that we can assess whether or not we want Sylvian on our team." She snapped out of her daze and looked back to Muzen. "Come on, we still need to move your stuff into the RV." She says as she begins to walk for the door but stops short. "Oh and if you think I'm mean, you should see me when you aren't around." She says as she waits by the door.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Infirmary: The Scorpion and The Bee   Beacon Infirmary: The Scorpion and The Bee Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 6:46 pm

"I called in a favor I have with the announcer of the dome to get us a special Grimm so we can see Sylvian's true ability when dealing with the complete unknown. As for her joining the team...."Malina looked back at the infirmary beds for a moment before looking back at Muzen. "From what I've seen she isn't a good fit for the team, but that's why we're doing this. To find out her ability." She let out a sigh then walked out the door. "Come on, your stuff isn't gonna move itself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Infirmary: The Scorpion and The Bee   Beacon Infirmary: The Scorpion and The Bee Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beacon Infirmary: The Scorpion and The Bee
Page 1 of 1