RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Compatriot Appears[Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

A Compatriot Appears[Closed] Empty
PostSubject: A Compatriot Appears[Closed]   A Compatriot Appears[Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:31 pm

Nao had found the perfect spot to meditate in the entirety of Beacon. A large tree off to the left of the main building with a branch low enough to reach, wide enough to sit on, shaded enough to relax, and peacefully quiet. As it was, Naoto couldn't meditate though, too relaxed in his spot as he lay down and crossed his arms behind his head. Not noticing it, he begins to sing a song  in his native language softly as he closed his eyes and smiled at the sky through gaps in the leaves.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Compatriot Appears[Closed]   A Compatriot Appears[Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:53 pm

Chiyo wandered around the Beacon ground wearing her casual clothes and her family cape. She walked past the tree which Nao was in without taking a glance until she heard him singing in her native language That sound like my native languageI say we kill him like the rest of them traitors that killed your family Chiyo just keep walking will you two shut up she tried to find where the singing was coming from, almost enchanted by him not normally acting this was Chiyo, this is not like you, the sun is getting to you let's go Just five minutes talking with however it is, then no more, don't be too jealous She looked up into the tree to see a boy laying back and she called out against Kira's and Hanikamiya's advice. "Hello" she called out in her native language hoping he had understood her and it wasn't just the heat getting to her.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Compatriot Appears[Closed]   A Compatriot Appears[Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 7:03 pm

Naoto's eyes spring open at the voice. "Is that?" He thought, rolling to his side. Unfortunately, the branch was not wide enough for this, Naoto quickly falling off the edge of the branch. Catching himself though, he places a rune on the underside of the branch, immediately 'falling' upwards to sit cross legged and upside down on it. "Hello. I see you understood me" Naoto said in the language again, smiling down at her. "And heard my singing." He added, awkwardly scratching the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Compatriot Appears[Closed]   A Compatriot Appears[Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 7:31 pm

Chiyo kept looking up as the boy fell off the branch and began to plummet but was stopped by something. Well he's certainly different, i say we bail kill,kill,kill,kill,kill Chiyo paid no attention to Kira and Hanikamiya but also didn't show any emotion. "are you.. yes i understood you and i heard your singing" she said using the language which they both spoke. Don't you dare ask his name, I'm warning you this will only end bad for all of us Just be quiet now despite Hanikamiya saying not too Chiyo spoke up again "What's your name then" she asked cautiously sticking to the language they both knew, unknowing if he could actually speak the local dialect.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Compatriot Appears[Closed]   A Compatriot Appears[Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 7:45 am

Standing up, Naoto slowly walks down the trunk of the tree 'til he's back on the ground, the rune that was on the tree disappearing as he set his foot on the grass. Clasping his hands together in front of his chest, he bows slightly. "My name is Tetsuhiko Naoto Oshiro." He said, his head still pointing downwards at a slight angle. "But please, call me Nao. And what might your name be miss?" He asked politely, coming back up to full height.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Compatriot Appears[Closed]   A Compatriot Appears[Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 3:26 pm

Chiyo blocked both Kira and Hanikamiya from her mind, hoping this wasn't some dream and she was still on the airship. finally somebody i can talk too You always had us, and you always will when this guy double crosses us and murders those close to us Hanikamiya, just be quiet and let me have somebody to talk to out of my head Chiyo clasped her hands together in front of her and gave a bow towards Tetsuhiko. She froze a little when she thought about giving her name, not knowing whether to play it safe and only give her first name or to just give her full name, Yuki was common in the surrounding area of where she had grown up and if he turned out to be one of those who opposed her family she could just saw she was part of another Yuki family from the area "Chiyo... Chiyo Yuki, you can call me by either of my name" she said as she came out of the bow I still don't like the look of him, can't we just kill him and blame somebody else But the guards know how i kill, they will know i did it, just think he may be nice They all start off nice Chiyo
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Compatriot Appears[Closed]   A Compatriot Appears[Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 10:04 pm

"Chiyo Yuki." Naoto said, rubbing his chin as he tried out the name. Chiyo Yuki... Hmm... It sounded familiar to him and she seemed to be nervous about it. True, it was a fairly common last name back home but something about it stuck out, perhaps something he had seen on the news. Still, he thought nothing of it. "What a lovely name." He beamed, smiling genuinely. "Might I ask if you are free today, I would enjoy talking to you." For a few seconds, he waits for a reply, suddenly realizing how strong he was 'coming on to' her. "I-if you don't mind, that is."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Compatriot Appears[Closed]   A Compatriot Appears[Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 7:52 am

Chiyo acted agitated with Kira and Hanikamiya now acting depressed as she ignored them and their pleas for her not to talk him. Sometime i wonder if we're really your friend's, you just don't listen to us For once i agree with her, why cant we just stay a little group of three and kill everyone together Just be quiet, my body, my final rule that's the rule, remember Fine Chiyo was happy he thought it was good name but it didn't subside the fact she was still nervous about telling him "thank you, yours is nice as well" she said beginning to blush, something she hadn't done before and it was a weird feeling for her. Nobody had ever told her that her name was beautiful before, she didn't know what to feel. When he asked her if she was free today she was kind of struck bad 'am i finally making friends' she though realizing this was the first person who had asked her if she wanted to do something. "I would be honored" she said before she mumbled under her breath hoping he wouldn't hear "not like anyone else want to talk to the fire-ice girl"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Compatriot Appears[Closed]   A Compatriot Appears[Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 8:16 am

"Thank you, Miss Yuki." Naoto replied to the compliment, bowing slightly again and smiling warmly at her surprisingly cute display. "However, I find that very hard to believe." He added, catching her mutter, an eyebrow arching at the comment but quickly going back down to normal. "So far, this conversation has been going quite well and I see no particular reason that people would not want to talk to you." Taking a step closer, he offers her his hand. "Please, come with me. This tree has a wonderful view.... Or perhaps you have elsewhere in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Compatriot Appears[Closed]   A Compatriot Appears[Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 1:18 pm

Chiyo was reminded of her old home when he called her miss Yuki, it was home people had to address her whenever they spoke to her. It made her feel slightly sad that she could never go back home or else she would most likely suffer the same fate as everyone she had cared for apart from one. "Please, only Yuki[/color]" she said in a somber tone with sadness evident in her face, but also anger with her eye's turning a fiery orange for a brief second then back to their regular pink color. When he heard her mutter she thought about telling him why nobody wants to talk to her but decided against it Maybe he's not like the other's, maybe he will understand Here's a tip don't tell him, wait until he find out on his own accord Then when he does find out he'll hate me At least you will have known what its like to have a friend I already did... Hanikamiya had hit a nerve slightly with Chiyo and Chiyo's eyes began to water. However she accepted the his hand taking hold of it and saying "Let's go up the tree" though her eyes continued to water she did not cry.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Compatriot Appears[Closed]   A Compatriot Appears[Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 3:41 am

"Alright, Yuki then." He said, smiling as he made sure his hand was in direct contact with hers, his thumb gently resting on her palm"Please, walk this way." Reaching the base of the tree, he guides her to put her foot on the trunk as he did the same, a rune forming on the tree. The two step on it, walking up the side of the trunk as easily as one would walk on flat ground before reaching the branch, the pair standing on it as the rune disappears. "Beautiful, isn't it?" He asked no one in particular as he admired the view, gesturing for her to take a seat.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Compatriot Appears[Closed]   A Compatriot Appears[Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 9:18 am

Chiyo allowed Nao to rest his thumb on her palm. The feeling of his thumb on her palm was stranger after not having anyone hold her hand in over 6 months. with her other hand she dried her eye's not letting him see her eye's watering. Chiyo allowed Nao to guide her foot to the trunk of the tree and watched as he did the same, seeing another one of his runes forming she felt curious as. she was easily able to walk up the side of the tree and asked "How is this possible, were walking up the side of the tree" a curios look on her face. When they reached the branch she looked around, admiring the view Maybe this guy isn't as bad as we thought, would be nice too have just one other person to talk to I'm glad your finally able to see it from my point of view Maybe he could help us start another killing spree I'm not dragging him along to one of our outbursts, lets just admire the view when he spoke about how beautiful the view was she could see him indicating for her to sit down and she obliged speaking as she did "It's the most beautiful view I've seen here" remembering the views she had seen in her homeland, she missed being in her homeland and wanted to be back there.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Compatriot Appears[Closed]   A Compatriot Appears[Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 9:25 am

"It's my semblance," He answered, a few seconds late, "If you're still curious. It allows me to pick a plane as my reference for gravity." Immediately, a rune appeared back on the branch, Naoto seemingly lying vertically on it, a foot off the branch Chiyo was sitting on. A second later, he sits down next to her, his feet dangling off the edge of the branch. "Makes one nostalgic, doesn't it?" Shutting his eyes as he let out a deep breath, reminiscing about home as he watched a breeze blowing through the grass. "So, what brings you to Beacon, if I may ask?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Compatriot Appears[Closed]   A Compatriot Appears[Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 4:03 pm

Chiyo shivered slightly at the mention of semblance just thinking about her's and the ways she used it before. "I would show you my semblance but..." Chiyo looked down from the branch thinking about the lives she had ended with it ...lets not talk about semblances She carried on looking down from the tree trying not to look at Nao It's ok you couldn't help it I still prefer phoenix, you Kira, keep quiet Don't argue As she was looking down he mentioned nostalgia and was immediately reminded of one place in her homeland and began crying silently again but stopped herself trying not to show it to Nao. When he asked what brings her to beacon her eyes went a bright shade of orange remembering the night her parents died and the night her village burned "Vengeance" she spoke in a menacing tone.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Compatriot Appears[Closed]   A Compatriot Appears[Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 5:20 pm

"Alright then." Naoto replied in a comforting tone, hearing the sadness in her voice when talking about semblance. Seeing her sudden drop mood though, Naoto was about to put a hand on her shoulder but her sudden swing into anger, that plus the change in her eyes, caused him to put his hand back on the space between them. "I take it that you don't want to talk about that.... I am sorry for asking." As the few moments of silence pass, Naoto contents himself with the view until she answered. His eyebrow arching at the one word. "Would that be another delicate topic?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Compatriot Appears[Closed]   A Compatriot Appears[Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 5:47 pm

Chiyo's eyes went back to their original colour as she began to cry openly this time, not caring if he saw. She felt so many different feelings all at one time when she began to cry Hey don't cry, atleast you've still got us... and maybe him aswell Be strong, your parents wouldn't want you do be this way, they would want you to get revenge Chiyo didn't even respond to Kira and Hanikamiya, instead she just dried her tears and mumbled the words "Why am i forced to live on, tortured constantly by these memories, nobody who can relate to me and very few people who can speak to me" She pulled her legs up to her chest and buried her head in her knee's.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Compatriot Appears[Closed]   A Compatriot Appears[Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 4:28 am

"Heeeey...." Naoto said in his most soothing tone. Chiyo's sudden depression had caught him by surprise. It wasn't the first time he'd seen a girl cry but from this close, it was still quite a shock. Not really sure what to do, he moves to sit closer to her, their sides touching as he gingerly rubbed her back, still looking at the view. "You're not forced." He said, matter-of-factly. "You choose to live on and go against the odds. If something affects you this much and you're here having a friendly chat with me, I must say, that takes a lot of courage, it is very impressive." Turning to look at her, he wipes a tear of her cheek with the back of a finger, still stroking her back."Yuki, there are so many people in this world that can, are, and will relate to you. Speak to you. Care for you." He said softly, beaming a smile at her. "It is only a matter of looking in the right direction."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Compatriot Appears[Closed]   A Compatriot Appears[Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 12:34 pm

Chiyo kept her head in buried in her knee's and allowed Nao to rub her back. She brought her head up and turned to Nao her eyes still watery, every so often a tear forming and streaking away from her eye and down her cheek. "I'm not courageous, twice I've tried to end it and twice I've backed down I've dishonored my family by backing down from death" she said wiping a tear from her cheek, it being replaced immediately with another. "I have no family left, no friends and I've left death wherever I go, my life..." she said in response to him saying looking in the right direction, almost about to go full cry but stopping herself. Then she thought Does he mean himself? Probably not, he's a boy, you know boys aren't caring Kira, your not helping She's probably right That's not true, I'm sure he's caring, even if it is only a little
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Compatriot Appears[Closed]   A Compatriot Appears[Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 12:45 pm

"No. Twice you've proven your strength and twice you proved that you wouldn't quit." He reassured, once again wiping the tears. "The only dishonor you bring to your family is that you wanted to quit. Now that is a true dishonor, running from a fight." Putting his hand on her shoulder, Naoto smiles warmly at her, a breeze swinging his ponytail softly. "I know what it means to lose family, first hand but that does not mean you cannot find new family." The words bring an image of Naoto's grandfather to his mind, as well as his mentor, his smile growing at the memories. "Nor that you cannot find friends. Those that will help you leave memories and joy where you go."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Compatriot Appears[Closed]   A Compatriot Appears[Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 4:37 pm

Chiyo kept looking at Nao for a few more seconds before she looked up at the tree canopy. A few seconds later she closed her eye's, trying to forget about what had happened, so she could have a simple conversation with Nao. She began to get a hold of herself and dried her tears one final time. What happened wasn't your fault, i was there, i saw what happened aswell I wasn't, did they d.. KIRA, JUST KEEP QUIETChiyo giggled out loud slightly, her eye's still closed You two stop, your like a old married couple Chiyo then realized she had giggled out loud instead of just mentally giggling and that Nao was still there and she began to blush slightly again, hoping he didn't think that she had found something he was doing funny Brilliant guys, now he's going to think i giggled at him Just say you giggled at something you saw above you say you was thinking about dea... KIRA!.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Compatriot Appears[Closed]   A Compatriot Appears[Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 8:50 pm

Naoto laughs softly, his shoulders shaking as he leaned back on the branch. "Now isn't that better?" He asked in between laughs, "You have a beautiful laugh. It would be a crime if you were not to use it and cry. Also, If I may say,  I like this Yuki much more." He added, quickly catching what his said and turning to look the branch they were sitting on, the patterns on the wood suddenly very interesting as his cheeks turned slightly pink as well.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Compatriot Appears[Closed]   A Compatriot Appears[Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 2:05 am

Chiyo opened her eye's, keeping them trained on the sky for a few more seconds before she looked towards Nao Chiyo joined in with the laughter when he said it would be a crime not to use it I think he likes you Hanikamiya, why would you think that well take one good look at him Chiyo looked at him as he moved his head to look at the branch, seeing him blushing slightly You don't think? Just kiss him or kill him already Ignore Kira, she couldn't get a relationship with the Kraken I could.... Chiyo placed her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes again, seeing what kind of reaction it would entail.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Compatriot Appears[Closed]   A Compatriot Appears[Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 2:16 am

Naoto jumps slightly at her touch, his tail wiggling slightly under his shirt as he was surprised by the sudden weight of her head on him. It didn't feel bad though. Slightly awkward and new to him, but not bad. The warmth of her felt good on him as a cool breeze blew by, the steady rise and fall of her breathing rhythmic and relaxing. Cautiously, he rests his head on hers, waiting for one of them to break the growing silence.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Compatriot Appears[Closed]   A Compatriot Appears[Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 2:22 am

Chiyo kept her eyes closed for a few minute's before she opened them, admiring the view once more. She kept her head on his shoulder, weighed down by the weight of his head and weighed down by emotion not letting her move. I know he like's you Stop it Hanikamiya I think he would make a good murder buddy She broke the silence between them by asking "Why did YOU come to beacon then"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Compatriot Appears[Closed]   A Compatriot Appears[Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 3:53 am

For the first few moments, Naoto was nervous, not really used to what he was doing. Eventually though, he relaxed somwhat, leaning into her just as much as she was leaning on him as he sighed contentedly. "Me? An... uncle of mine was a hunter." He said, thinking of his mentor. "He taught me how to defend myself and everything I know from before I came to Beacon. Eventually I wanted to be like him." True, he wasn't exactly his uncle but he was as close to one as he could get. "Grandfather had a fit about though and I had to convince him." He added, his chuckle shaking the both of them slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Compatriot Appears[Closed]   A Compatriot Appears[Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Compatriot Appears[Closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next