RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Compatriot Appears[Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dark Soul

A Compatriot Appears[Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Compatriot Appears[Closed]   A Compatriot Appears[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 2:22 am

Chiyo kept her eyes closed for a few minute's before she opened them, admiring the view once more. She kept her head on his shoulder, weighed down by the weight of his head and weighed down by emotion not letting her move. I know he like's you Stop it Hanikamiya I think he would make a good murder buddy She broke the silence between them by asking "Why did YOU come to beacon then"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Compatriot Appears[Closed]   A Compatriot Appears[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 3:53 am

For the first few moments, Naoto was nervous, not really used to what he was doing. Eventually though, he relaxed somwhat, leaning into her just as much as she was leaning on him as he sighed contentedly. "Me? An... uncle of mine was a hunter." He said, thinking of his mentor. "He taught me how to defend myself and everything I know from before I came to Beacon. Eventually I wanted to be like him." True, he wasn't exactly his uncle but he was as close to one as he could get. "Grandfather had a fit about though and I had to convince him." He added, his chuckle shaking the both of them slightly.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Compatriot Appears[Closed]   A Compatriot Appears[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 5:56 am

Chiyo felt the shift in weight onto her head, a let out a little sigh, not in distress but in comfort feeling comfortable at last. She listened to what Nao had to say and then felt the vibrations as he chuckled and began to smile, the vibrations tickling her I think you like him too Maybe i do, maybe i don't, it doesn't matter it would never work out, i would just get mad one time and break him FINISH HIM so you do like him i'm not saying if i do or not "i'm sure you will make a brilliant hunter" she said still smiling and blushing slightly at what Hanikamiya had said.[/color]
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Compatriot Appears[Closed]   A Compatriot Appears[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 6:01 am

"Thank you." He replied sincerely, smiling as she seemed to be enjoying his company. "I'm sure you will find a friend as well." A few seconds later, he adds "That is if you don't consider me one."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Compatriot Appears[Closed]   A Compatriot Appears[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 6:08 am

Chiyo enjoyed having somebody she could talk to after 6 months in solitary confinement in a prison, being beaten regularly. When he said that she would find a friend she started thinking about the few people that she had seen and attempted to speak to and saw Nao as a friend already and when he said that's unless you already consider me one she just had to speak up Really, you would be friends with me she said in a cautious tone lifting both their heads up so she could look at him a small smile crossing her face cautiouslyFirst friends second.. Kill buddies!!
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Compatriot Appears[Closed]   A Compatriot Appears[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 6:23 am

"In a heart beat." Naoto replied as he looked into her eyes, smiling back warmly. "If you wouldn't mind or consider me one already, that is." For a few seconds, he stays in that position but the warmth of her breath on his face reminds him of how close their faces were. Pulling back so that they were seated like earlier, he scratches the back of his head, looking uncharacteristically embarrassed. "I am sorry." He said quickly, "I seem to be in your personal space."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Compatriot Appears[Closed]   A Compatriot Appears[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 8:40 am

Chiyo was taken aback by the way Nao acted in reply to her, she smiled warmly at the way he acted though, as she would have had the same reaction if he were in her shoes. "you're the only person i've been able to talk with since i got to Beacon" she said going a little pink faced, she liked Nao and felt like she could trust him already You hope you become more than friends, don't you and what if i do You'll just be betrayed again, but if you feel you can trust him He's been nice to me this long what is there to make me believe he will betray me Neither has he done a lot to make you trust him Kill buddy, kill buddy, kill buddy
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Compatriot Appears[Closed]   A Compatriot Appears[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 8:50 am

"I am glad to have had the honor." He said, smiling at her similarly colored cheeks. "It truly is a pleasure to meet you." With that, he bows slightly in his seat as another cool wind rocks the branches of the tree, the sun dipping lower into horizon, the sky a beautiful shade of orange. "It appears to have gotten late, would you like to continue this elsewhere? The temperature seems to be going down." He asked, watching the sky slowly turn purple. "Someone might walk by and see us here in the dark too and I am quite sure of a nursery rhyme that they would remember." He added, blushing slightly at the thought, though the light made it difficult to see.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Compatriot Appears[Closed]   A Compatriot Appears[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 12:57 pm

Chiyo looked away from Nao at the setting sun, admiring how beautiful it looked the contrast to how it would look in less than a hours time. "It is getting a bit cold and dark, we probably should go elsewhere" she said with a slight shiver. When he mentioned the nursery rhyme she immediately knew which one and began too go pink in the cheeks as well, not noticing that Nao was as well though due to the light. She started to think where she and Nao could go, although she didn't know of many places Where could we go... Hell.. Kira, what is it with you and death I knew i shouldn't of asked
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Compatriot Appears[Closed]   A Compatriot Appears[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 1:09 pm

"Perhaps the roof? Wait, it's most likely just as cold there. Perhaps a coffee shop somewhere in town?" Naoto smiled somewhat awkwardly, struggling to think of anywhere other than the dorms due to the implications of inviting her there might have. True, he was still new to Vale and didn't know much of the city but still he wracked his brain of anyplace in Beacon, coming up short."Perhaps we can decide once we're back on the ground." He offered, holding his hand up to take hers once more.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Compatriot Appears[Closed]   A Compatriot Appears[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 1:28 pm

Chiyo felt uneasy about going into vale after the last time she had been in vale It won't happen again, even if it does you have immunity from the law, you can just kick their asses i heard ass kicking fine i'll go Chiyo accepted the hand which Nao offered still slightly blushing but the pink fading from her face "I don't mind where we go". She felt another cold gust and shivered slightly again, this time more visible. It also knocked her of balance slightly as well making her lean precariously over the edge, close to falling off.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Compatriot Appears[Closed]   A Compatriot Appears[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 8:15 pm

"Woah!" Naoto yelled as Chiyo leaned back, about to fall. Reflexively, his arms shoot around her, embracing her as he gripped the branch with his legs, her head on his shoulder and his head on her's. He keeps the hug for a few seconds before pulling back slightly, their faces only inches apart. "Are... are you alright?" He asked, his breath warm on her face as his own turned redder by the moment.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Compatriot Appears[Closed]   A Compatriot Appears[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 8:31 pm

Chiyo allowed herself to be held in a hug as she shivered from being cold, and the sudden shock that she nearly fell You imbicile you could of just fell and accidental activated your semblance, than you would have already killed your first friend Maybe then was my time Don't think about the death of yourself only the death of others He saved me though... most people would of let me fall She began going pink in the face, being so close to Nao when he asked if she was alright she found herself paralysed with a combination of fear and emotion and resorted to just nodding instead.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Compatriot Appears[Closed]   A Compatriot Appears[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 8:44 pm

Beautiful.... Was all Naoto thought, looking at her face, the darkness no problem for his faunus eye sight. It was the first time he'd been alone with a girl and that close, not that he minded but is was still a shock to the system just being with a beautiful girl. Yuki....Out of nowhere, caused by a mixture of confusion, nervousness, and warm feelings for the girl, Naoto slowly rests his forehead on hers, their lips softly meeting as the wind stops and the air lies still.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Compatriot Appears[Closed]   A Compatriot Appears[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 9:13 pm

Chiyo felt a mixture of feelings as Nao rested his forehead on hers, but felt only one as their lips met. She let the kiss go on for several seconds before she pulled away, unsure of what he true feelings were towards Nao having only known him a short amount of time. Told you that you liked him I never denied it, but i don't truly know if this is love Chiyo had never been in love with another person, or even wanted to go out with another person so what was happening was a alien concept to her however she was paralysed almost unable to speak sentences I...I...
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Compatriot Appears[Closed]   A Compatriot Appears[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 9:24 pm

Naoto's heart sinks as Chiyo pulls away, what he thought was a scared expression on her face. "I... I am sorry. I seem to have overstayed by welcome." Standing up slowly, a look of sadness and wistfulness on his face, he puts a foot on the tree trunk before standing on it. "I am sorry Chiyo." He said, managing only that as he slowly began to walk down the trunk.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Compatriot Appears[Closed]   A Compatriot Appears[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 9:43 pm

Chiyo leapt forward from the tree and activated her semblance, two burning wings erupted from her back allowing her to gracefully glide down to the ground. once she had hit the ground the wings disappeared as she disabled her semblance, thankful she hadn't gone into a fit of rage. Stop him Chiyo Kill him Chiyo Chiyo stopped him as he got to the base of the tree pulling him into a hug "How can somebody with such beautiful eyes be so blind as to see the signs" she said in a poetic tone still hugging him and blushing
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Compatriot Appears[Closed]   A Compatriot Appears[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 9:49 pm

Naoto's eyes widen as she flew to him in a blaze of fire and ice, going rigid to her touch but softening up a second later. He had raised his arms at the last second so that her's were now wrapped around his chest, his still raised slightly in the air. "I don't believe I understand." He said, putting his hands gently on her shoulders, sliding down the sides of her arms as he gingerly hugged back. "I am terribly sorry but I need you to explain that." Naoto asked, in a confused tone but smiling warmly, an idea of what she meant turning in his head.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Compatriot Appears[Closed]   A Compatriot Appears[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:18 pm

Chiyo smiled at the way Nao was astounded by her semblance. Her smile taking up most of her face apart from her luminescent pink eyes which shone from the first light of the moon and the last light of the sun. She kept smiling and giggled for the first time in 6 months "Maybe we could go for coffee, then i might tell you". She released him from the hug. awww, Chiyo likes Nao stop it, i never did say i did, but i never did say i didn't so drop it
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Compatriot Appears[Closed]   A Compatriot Appears[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:33 pm

Hearing her giggle, the sound strangely endearing and heartwarming, Naoto couldn't help but follow suit, chuckling happily as well. "Y-yes, coffee." He said as her arms stopped squeezing his chest, his tail wriggling under his shirt as it could move again. "That sounds nice. I'm sure we can find some place close by." Forgetting to ask permission, he takes her hand in his, enjoying the warmth of it as he walked them towards the Beacon Entrance, smiling warmly and blushing slightly as he glanced at the girl beside him from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Compatriot Appears[Closed]   A Compatriot Appears[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Compatriot Appears[Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2