RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sparing Time(Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Sparing Time(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Sparing Time(Open)   Sparing Time(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 8:32 pm

Will had been napping under a tree for quite a while now. He had originally come out to train, but force of habit. It was a great day to be outside, so why not nap. He finally woke up a while later. "Oh man, that was a great nap." He stretched his arms and yawned. "Well I should train, but music is after nap time." Will pulled out his sitar and began to play.
Back to top Go down
Roy Atenwood

Roy Atenwood

Sparing Time(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparing Time(Open)   Sparing Time(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 8:42 pm

Roy had been in the woods, training. Jumping from tree to tree without the aid of the Journeyman's Boots, although he was wearing them. They were full, of course. He had remembered to put new Dust in them this morning, although he really only had to change the canisters once a month.

Finally assigned to a team, he decided he needed to be even stronger, so he wouldn't let them down. He had to be ready for anything. Be able to defeat anything.

How being innawoods was helping, nobody knew, but finally, the metal plates under the leather of his armor clanking as he blasted the Journeyman's Boots at low power to slow his descent, he landed in front of someone else.

"Oh, sorry if I'm disturbing you..."

Spear in hand, armor shining dully in the sun from the care he put into maintaining the leather, he stood, and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Sparing Time(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparing Time(Open)   Sparing Time(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 8:49 pm

Will just looked up at the man. "No problem man." He said with a smile. "Just enjoying my music." He said continuing to play. He looked out of the corner of his eye and saw a target he had placed, some time ago. "Well music time is over, time for some target practice." He said standing up. He walked over a little before crouching down. He switched his sitar to a rifle, and took aim.
Back to top Go down
Roy Atenwood

Roy Atenwood

Sparing Time(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparing Time(Open)   Sparing Time(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 2:59 am

"Hmm. I could use a sparing partner, but a rifle against a spear seems a bit unbalanced. You ever do unarmed combat?"

To illustrate his point, Roy thrust his spear into the ground near a tree, the haft pointing to the sky, and began to unbuckle his armor, which he wore clothes underneath. His normal black shirt, blue jeans, and the journeyman's boots, as he couldn't wear boots under those. Because they were boots. Logic.

Unarmed combat wasn't his specialty, but he wanted to spar on even ground with somebody. The mood had just struck him suddenly, and it was quite uncharacteristic of him, to be honest. It was like he had a wild hair up his ass or something.

"I say we have a bit of a knucklebuster. Fist fight."

He clarified after using Blitzchach slang. Not many people outside the clan could puzzle it out, most times.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Sparing Time(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparing Time(Open)   Sparing Time(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 3:20 pm

Will looked up to Roy. "Um....I don't do unarmed fighting. I more or less snipe." As he spoke he fired and hit the target dead center. "Hm? Still a bit off." He said loading another round. "Tell you what? If you can catch me we can fight. Deal?" He said turning his rifle back to a sitar, and began to play.
Back to top Go down
Roy Atenwood

Roy Atenwood

Sparing Time(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparing Time(Open)   Sparing Time(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 7:17 pm

Roy had an empty rucksack on under his armor. He proceeded to put his armor in it.

"On second thought, I'll pass, then."

It just didn't seem fun. He was getting tired of being tested and whatnot, so instead of deciding to try and catch this guy, Roy decided to go back to Vale, or maybe Beacon, and get something to eat. He had been training nearly nonstop, and his father was right. It was starting to take a toll on his body.

"My dad's a doctor, he says the constant training is taking a toll anyway."

He turned on his heel and uprooted his spear from the ground, gripping the haft firmly. He waved as he walked off.

"Have a good one."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sparing Time(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparing Time(Open)   Sparing Time(Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparing Time(Open)
Page 1 of 1