RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:50 pm

Pierce was walking down the street, invisible as usual, as he thrust his hands in his jacket pocket. It was cold and the street wasn't crowded but there were still a few people walking around. Why did I go out again? Pierce thought as a cool wind blew by him. The real reason was that he couldn't stand being cooped up in Beacon for that long. The forest of forever fall was off limits so Pierce had to suffice with the urban jungle. I swear I had a reaso-woah! Pierce wasn't paying attention flash of white hair fills his field of view, replaced by a view of the sky as he fell on his back. "Did anyone get the license plate on that truck...." He groaned, rubbing the back of his head as he sat up. "Vanille! I'm so sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 7:21 pm

As Vanille was taking a leisurely stroll she closed her eyes and took in the nice fresh air she hadn't gotten in a whole. She smiled and took in a deep breath but she was son greeted with a terrible pain in her head. As she hit the ground she began to cry but stopped herself. She looked over at the culprit who bumped her and she noticed who it was. She rubbed her head and stood up. "oh hi Piercie!" She offered him a hand to get up. She continued by saying, "Shouldn't you be at school now?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 7:28 pm

Waving the hand away, Pierce gets up, scratching the back of his head. "S'fine. I don't have any classes but forget about that. Reaching over, he brushes her hair to the side and gently rubs Vanille's forehead with his thumb. "You ok? That was pretty dumb of me."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:24 am

Vanille makes a small noise when Pierce touches the spot on her forehead and she says, "It only hurts a little bit..." She pokes Perce on the nose and says, "You should watch where your going Mr. Clumsy!" She begins to giggle and hides the small bruising that was on her forehead with her hair.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:34 am

"No hiding it." Pierce scolded playfully, using his semblance to turn the hair invisible, revealing the bruise. "Here. Hold still." Fishing a cooling bandage from his bag, something he had since he was prone to doing this, he brushes her hair to the side and sticks it on. "There. That should help." He said, grinning at her. "I'd give you a lollipop but I'm fresh out."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:40 am

Vanille pouted as her hair was turned invisible revealing her bruise. She felt a bit relieved after a bandage was applied. She says, " Thank you Dr. Pierce! AWWW no lollis? What a disappointment." She frowns as she hears the mention of no lollipops, and she was such a good girl too. She would cry but she felt as if it wasn't something worth crying over, like spilled milk.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:47 am

"I'll buy you some next time." He replied, grinning as he ruffled her hair like a little kid's. "So, you doing something out here?" He asked, shoving his hands back into his pockets. "I don't think I've ever seen you outside of Beacon."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 8:38 pm

Vanille blushed when he asked her what she was doing. She was known to be shy, but now it was a bad habit to blush when people asked her questions such as what she was up to or where she was going. She replied in a shaky voice, "N-nothing...just s-some errands...for a friend..." She took a small container of dust out of her shirt pocket and showed it to Pierce. "See? He needed some new dust for his weapon..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 8:44 pm

"Oh, I see." Pierce said, awkwardly scratching the back of his head. He? "Uuhhh... well I was wondering. If maybe you'd... want to go and do something, maybe? Pierce didn't exactly know why he was so nervous all of a sudden. Or even why he was asking her out in the first place. Still, he did his best to keep his nervous smile on and not just go invisible out of embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:05 pm

Vanille looked at Pierce while blushing. She took it as, Pierce was asking her out on a date. She replied by saying, "S-sure...what do you want to do?" Vanille thought to herself what they could possibly do on a cold day like this. She thought of the possibilities such as getting tea or some light shopping. She looked at Pierce with a smile, but her cheeks were still a light rose color.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:10 pm

"Great!" He replied, grinning widely and blushing at his enthusiasm. "I mean uh... great." Quickly, Pierce wracked his brain for anything they could do. True, he didn't have any idea what they would do, seeing as he was just hoping for her to say yes. Didn't think I'd get this far. "Hmmm, you wanna have lunch or something?" He asked, nodding his head to a cafe across the street.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 7:23 pm

Vanille had just had something to eat for lunch but she didn't want to let Pierce down. She replied by saying, "S-sure Pierce...I've never been to that place before!" She looked at the restaurant across the street in awe at how big it actually was. She knew she wouldn't be getting a big lunch or anything, maybe just a sandwich or a smoothie or something of the sorts.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 7:31 pm

"To be fair, I've only been there once or twice." He said, as he lead her across the street and inside, quickly finding a seat by the window. Immediately, a waitress walks up and deposits a pair of menus before trotting to another table. "So, anything suit your fancy? My treat." He said, smiling at her as he decided on a club sandwich and some orange juice.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 8:44 am

Vanille spotted the large sundae on the bottom of the menu but thought it would be best to hold off. She looked over the menu carefully before deciding on a chicken barbecue wrap and a vanilla milkshake. She pointed out the food items to Pierce and said, "That's all, I-I'm not the hungriest person today!" Vanille gives a small giggle and then begins to play with th mnu in her hands.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 9:02 am

"Is it bad that I knew you'd order that milkshake." He said, grinning widely as he called the waitress over, folding his menu with a soft thud. Taking their orders, she gives a polite nod before running back to the counter, the little slip of paper that she had written on fluttering in her hand. "You must be tired of all the vanilla jokes, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 10:57 pm

Vanille looked at Pierce and smiled, "Joke? Oh! It's probably because of my name you think that, but my favorite flavor milkshake and ice cream is vanilla!" She decides to make a joke of her own and says, "So you must be tired of all those stabbing jokes, huh?" She giggles at the terribly planned joke and awaits her food with a now almost empty tummy. She hears it growl and rubs it hoping for her food to arrive soon.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:18 am

"Well people don't really make stabbing jokes too much." Pierce said, chuckling at her growling. "And you said you weren't hungry." On cue the waitress arrived, putting their respective plates in front of them before rushing to another table. "Well if you want to make a joke, have a stab at it." Taking a fork in his hand, he skewers the sandwich and pulls off a corner piece takes a bite.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 1:04 pm

Vanille giggles at the slight joke Pierce made and tried to think up one of her own, after about a minute deep in thought she remembered her food had arrived and she didn't want her food to go cold after all. She stabbed a knife into her wrap and picked it up starting at one end. She them took a sip of her milkshake smiling at how yummy it tasted. She said, "You should have gotten a shake Piercie! They're really yummy!" She looked at Pierce with puppy dog eyes that were just begging him to try one.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 1:37 pm

Pierce smiles warmly as he watches her enjoy the milkshake. "To be fair, I have no idea where you found that on the menu." He said, actually picking up the sandwich now as he took a bite. "I didn't even know they had those on the menu 'til you pointed it out." At the sight of her puppy dog eyes, Pierce can't help but smile wider, finding it impossibly cute. "Well the waitress looks pretty busy and I got a drink already." He said, taking a drink of the orange juice. "I'll have to order that next time then."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:30 am

Vanille nodded with a smile and said, "I'll make sure you get one next time Piercie!" She booped him playfully and finished off her wrap and continued to sip her milkshake. Right as she finished that up a slight tapping sound could be heard on the floor of the cafe. Vanille turned around to look at the entrance to the cafe and saw none other than her friend Asami. She called out to her saying, "Asami! Over here!" Asami responded with a quick nod in the general direction of the waitress and came over sliding into the booth very elegantly and ladylike, next to Pierce. She said, "Hello Vanilla, and her accompaniment." She was always so polite and kind it was kind of offsetting. Vanille said, "Asami, this is Pierce. Pierce, this is my friend Asami." Asami looked in the general direction of the window with her golden hair sparkling in the fading sunlight. She said in response, "It's a pleasure to meet you Pierce." She smiled and offered her hand, but in the wrong direction.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:44 am

"Uhm..." He said, laughing softly though not with any intent to insult her. He simply found the action uncharacteristically silly and cute, despite her formal air. "I'm over here." He added, giving her a soft tap on the shoulder. "Nice to meet you, Asami." Out of habit, he extends his hand as well, forgetting that she probably won't notice.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:57 am

Asami turned the other direction blushing at her mistake. She touched his hand and noted it was outstretched. She got a good grasp on it and began to shake. "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't notice which side you were on." She gave a small giggle that sounded both cute and childish. She smiled and sighed saying, "Sorry, I think you may have noticed my condition by now?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:00 am

"It's fine." Pierce replied, surprised at the softness of her hand as he shook back, letting go after a few seconds. "Perfectly understandable. No need to apologize for something that can't be helped." The tinkling of ice from his glass catches Pierce's attention, him taking a quick drink before talking again. "So I take it you're a friend of Vanilla's, a student I'm guessing?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:06 am

"Yes, I am a student, Vanille is my 'caretaker'. She helps me get around sometimes and to know the building better." Vanille gives a slight nod and smile at Pierce as she says this to confirm. Asami says, "So if you don't mind me asking, where did you meet Vanille?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:10 am

"Oh. You're lucky to have someone like Vanille, then." Pierce replied, returning the nod and giving her a wide grin. Hearing Asami's question though, Pierce awkwardly avoids eye contact. "Meeting her? Well... uhm... there was a game of truth or dare. The details are a bit... foggy though." He said, laughing awkwardly at the memory, rubbing the back of his head and blushing ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next