RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A cold mourning [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

A cold mourning [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 2:52 pm

Saturday, Week 5

One of the many advantages of dangerous places was solitude. While usually Aphelion preferred the company of humans, Faunus, or even his horse, it was a time where there was only one type of company he desired - his parents. They were dead, by mortal standards, but the religious belief of their spirits watching over him was currently more than enough for him.

"I have gone far, just as you always wanted..." he whispered quietly, his eyes threatening to close at any second, his stomach rumbling every few minutes, demanding the food which it was denied for nearly 24 hours.

Sitting in the snow in a lotus position, the cold wind would be the one thing aiding him in refusing his bodily need to sleep.

No sleep, no food, just a spiritual conversation. Recurring mourning is certainly a challenge worthy of the gods...
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 3:40 pm

...His solitude was about to be shattered however. The Large plume of smoke was the only indicator of her presence, that and the crazed laughter of someone getting rid of stress through extremely violent acts what would make the most hardened of veterans cry. Her Normal battle attire equipped, the normally white cloak would be crimson with blood, a large amount of Beowolf teeth being in a bag, "Wahahaha. Stupid Wolves, you are going to make a fine necklace for the upcoming ball, maybe even ear rings as well!"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 3:48 pm

Aphelion's fists tightened as the silence was interrupted. He drew his eyes away from the monotonous snow to look at the source of it. Unlike the usual times when seeing her made him feel a warmth inside which he still had a hard time comprehending, this time her sight brought dread to him.

Great. When I want to be alone, she shows up. No, please, not at a time when I want to be around you.

Raising one hand to rub his eyes, shaking off the need to sleep for another few minutes, he would grit his teeth quietly and do his best to ignore her while she didn't address him.

"...and here's the wildfire I was talking about earlier."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 4:08 pm

Hearing the voice, she twists to walk towards him, sword being sheathed and replaced with fists as something metal around her neck moves around under her chainmail, evidently not her collar as her voice growls, "You. First I am going to make you go an inch within your life while I tell you what I demand of you from the negotiations."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 4:11 pm

Aphelion's eye twitched slightly at her words. He muttered a sort of apology to the wind and looked at her tiredly.

"Right now is not the best time, Aoife. I'm not going to fight you."

He turned his head away and continued to mutter, more incoherently this time.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 4:21 pm

Getting within range, the thing dangling would be rather evident now: White Dragon's spear tip, when she was close range she would go to knee him in the stomach, her voice still growling, "Good. It allows me to do this without any resistance."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 4:25 pm

Getting kneed in the stomach, Aphelion would shift backwards due to the impact. His body bent at the kneeing point, his head leaning forward. He remained in his sitting position but only muttered another apology before going silent, not reacting to the beating.

((OOC: Assume all nonlethal nonmaiming attacks to be autohits))
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 4:36 pm

Proceeding to continue with her beat down, she would spend a good minute on her continuous strikes, leaving him bleeding and bruised as her final strike is a stomp to the back of the head into the ground, leaving her foot there, "The first thing I have decided. If you have sexual frustrations and I am not able to get rid of them. Once every two weeks, you are allowed to release them on a female if you know they are not disease ridden. So no Fayza for you."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 4:42 pm

Aphelion would remain silent for the whole beating, his fist clutching the snow when he was stomped, "...Not like anyone else would let me anyway, but okay. Hurry up, I have crap to do... alone." he said, although in his mind he was sort of happy that the pain was preventing him from sleeping, at least.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 4:55 pm

"Second. If that woman so much as touches you, leave her within an inch of her life. It would be self defence apparently, so perfectly fine." Stating the second rule, she would decide she had no idea what else she was going to ask of him, instead resuming her striking with a quick kick to the back.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 4:59 pm

"No. No more senseless violence, no more illegal shtick. I'm done. Besides, I can't do anything to her if she eats Aura and electroshocks people. Now, could I resume my activity?" he asked, attempting to get up, only to be pushed back down by the kick.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 5:15 pm

Scoffing, she would apply more pressure to her foot, ignoring his declaring of not doing it, "Third..." Gulping heavily, she would kick him again before speaking, "Third! You must sleep with Melissa. As in, naked, full blown encounter sleeping." If he had enough spare time to come to this place and do nothing, then he has enough spare time to help lower Melissa's hormones.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 5:23 pm

Now pretty angry, Aphelion moved to swipe Aoife from her position, pushing himself back up and spinning to throw her onto the ground, stepping onto her chest area, "You don't get to decide that. If you're fine with it, if Melissa is fine with it, I'm not going to oppose you. But you're not going to tell me to sleep with someone without the one in question being around for agreement."

Audibly exhaling through his nose, Aphelion stepped off his girlfriend and moved to the side, sitting back down, "And damn you for making me fight when I'm mourning."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 6:17 pm

Fist already going for his loins as he speaks, it would stop the second he mentioned he was in mourning. Withdrawing she would stare up at him, taking a few seconds to register his words fully, "Number one. I will tell you whatever I god damned feel like. Second, how was I to know you were in mourning!? You didn't even mention someone was dead!"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 6:26 pm

"I wonder why. Maybe because talking about how you weren't there for your parents when they were struck by a disease is painful. Maybe because constantly mentioning that you're an orphan makes you seem like a little attention seeking kid." he snapped before stabilising his breathing and closing his eyes, focusing on the pain to refuse sleep once more.

"...and now I ended up saying it anyway. Seriously, all I asked for was some time alone..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 6:33 pm

"Everyone is an Orphan, it only takes less or more time for others. If you are to marry me like you want, then you would be forced to join my family, and take my name. Then you will have the same parents as me, whether you liked it or not." Getting up with a small groan, she would glare at him, "Did I get some time alone when I wanted it? No, so what makes it different for you?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 6:40 pm

"You know, literally all it would take is telling me to screw off while you were doing something and I'd leave. Besides, girls are more complicated. They tell you they want to be alone expecting you to ask them what's wrong and listen to them..." he said before adding casually, "What time is it?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 9:49 am

"Time you got a god damned watch. And that does not excuse your lack of knocking before you walked in!" Getting up, she would go to try and trip him, performing it in one fluid motion.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 9:55 am

"Well, it doesn't matter anyway. You interrupted so it's over, either way." he said, getting tripped but instead using his hands to recover and aim a kick back at her chest.

"Mind telling me why you want me to do one of your friends? You think my standards are low enough that anyone other than you will do? Or perhaps you want to get in on it but don't want to go to her directly?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 10:08 am

His question struck her more than the kick she was unable to dodge. Staggering back a few steps, she would growl slightly and launch herself at him, aiming to punch him in the stomach, "W-Why would I want to do anything to Melissa!? And you have shown interest in having sex with others before, why wouldn't you when I give you permission!?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 10:14 am

"I don't know. You ended up with Katy, I wouldn't be surprised if you ended up in bed with Melissa too. And I have no interest in intercourse with others as long as I can help it. I even tried toning down my perverted hobby just so I can keep only you for myself." he said, stepping back to dodge the punch and aiming to knee Aoife in the forehead, "But evidently you don't wish it to be so."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 10:27 am

Blinking as the knee connects, she would growl at him and hit the ground. Getting up, she would rub her forehead while glaring daggers at him, "Well if toning down your hobby makes you this much of a whelp, then it is doing the opposite of the desired effect." Turning away from him, she would take a few steps back towards the forest, "You want your alone time? So be it, I am leaving to go back to Beacon."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 10:30 am

"Oh hell no." he said, bursting Aura to tackle her, "You're not leaving now that you've interrupted me. Fight me, don't wet your panties when I start kicking your ass. And you want me to manwhore myself for Melissa? You really want that? I'll do it if she'll allow it. But from the promise after I beat your brother, I'll do the same to you afterwards."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 10:44 am

Being tackled and landing face down, she would twist and stare up at him, fist fired off towards his side, "Get off me! I figured you would want someone else to compare with or something! I mean, she has a larger pair than me, and just as much experience with this sort of thing, so yeah! Go have your alone time with her, she is pretty close to you after all!"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 11:33 am

Aphelion braced himself for the punch, but without bodylock. It hit but he refused to move, "Your size doesn't matter to me, nor does your experience! You matter to me you imbecile! Besides, we're not that close, I hardly know her in fact. Even me telling you that I liked you was hard for me, because you might not have guessed it but I'm awful with women when trying to make them not hate me. Go, YOU message her and tell her that I want to sleep with her and that you allow it, if it's so important to you!"

Aphelion answered the punch by going to elbow her in the gut and taking her Scroll, handing it to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A cold mourning [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next