RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A cold mourning [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 4:54 pm

"Sure... Though I have two things, first is. Whenever I feel like it, I can relieve my stress through... Liquid means, that is a rule. Second, I need to go back to Beacon now or near enough, I have something to do what I will probably hate..." Not reacting to his arm movement, her temperature would drop by 0.1 a degree, her aura starting to run out.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 4:59 pm

"The means are all yours, vampire kitty." Aphelion rubbed his head against hers, changing his course by a few degrees, instead starting to take a route back to Beacon, "I'll get you there as fast as I can so you can finish your whatever soon and... maybe we'll go to that hotel in a few days to relieve each other's stress."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 5:14 pm

Rubbing her head up against him, she would smile and make a small purring noise before closing her eyes, the goosebumps on her skin becoming more visible as her grip weakens.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 5:19 pm

Aphelion slipped a quick, soft bite on her ear before turning into a side street. He stopped there for a moment, shifting her onto his back and crossing her arms under his chin before resuming his run back towards his destination.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 5:31 pm

Flinching from the bite,she would use some of her rapidly depleting strength to kiss where she bit him, legs going to wrap around his chest weakly, "Sorry... For hurting... You... And interrupting."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 5:36 pm

Aphelion sighed, "It's fine... Pain reminds me of living. And I can't stay mad at you after we've had sex twice, now can I? he answered, bending his body down to make sure she wouldn't fall off, "Also, don't apologise. You sound really unlike you when you do that."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 5:46 pm

Not having enough of a will to even counter his statements, she moves her head as close to his neck as possible, her breathing hitting it in her shallow breaths, "It's cold... My head hurts... Tired.."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 5:52 pm

Aphelion sighed even more deeply, "Okay, you're gonna have to bear with it for a while." With that, he whistled sharply, and within a few seconds Equinox appeared, galloping towards him. Both the horse and the rider slowed down and stopped before each other. Aphelion then helped Aoife onto the horse, himself soon following after her. He took his shirt and wrapped it around her before pushing his arms through the sleeves, making a pouch for her to be close to his chest. Before taking off towards the school however, he brought her mouth back to the bite, "Here, it'll warm you up..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 3:28 am

Shaking her head, she would just move deep into the pouch and nestle her head against his chest, wrapping her cloak around her in an effort to keep warm, her shivering becoming more evident, "W-Will.. Later.."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 3:33 am

"Okay then." Aphelion rested his head on hers and tapped Equinox, entering a gallop back to the school while using one hand to create some friction between the shirt and Aoife in an effort to help her stay warm.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 3:55 am

Now regretting using nearly all her aura in her rampant destruction, she closes her eyes and relaxes as much as possible, tucking in as much as possible, "Sleepy."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 3:58 am

"Then sleep. I can almost guarantee you won't wake up naked. 50/50." Aphelion joked but kept focused on trying to warm her up, speed increasing in both warming her and in approaching Beacon.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 4:07 am

"Shut up.. Idiot.." Words becoming more and more detached, she would be struggling to keep herself from entering dreamland, any hold she had on her now fading as her limbs lose strength. Finally giving in, she would fall asleep, cooing starting up as is typical for when she sleeps with him by her side.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 4:13 am

When Aoife fell asleep, Aphelion shifted the pair flatter onto Equinox, borrowing some of the horse's body heat to warm Aoife up as well. Her cooing started making him drowsy, combined with his sudden waking and running around with her, but he did his best to shake off the feeling, going off of roads and starting the slightly bumpier shortcuts through the fields.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:12 am

Unconsciously moving towards him, she would hit him lightly with every bump, a small trickle of blood coming from her lips as she inadvertently bites them, still sleeping however.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:21 am

Feeling the blood flow onto his chest, Aphelion made a stop on their way to check up on her. Seeing the blood, he raised her head and moved his mouth to kiss her, starting to slowly drink the liquid before pulling back for a moment, "You're such a bad liar... I'll keep you warm and myself awake" he said before returning to her lips, shifting both his and her clothing slightly and moving his arms and legs to make sure the two of them won't fall off before restarting the journey on the bumpy offroads.

FAD3 TO BLACK, FADES FOR THE FADE GOD
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 12:18 pm

Still asleep despite the activities her body was going through, her sleep would be incredibly deep as her aura stops outright and starts recovering energy, the bumps only serving to make her fall asleep even deeper.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 12:24 pm

After all was done and done, Aphelion slowed Equinox down as they approached Beacon academy. Stopping, he slid off and made sure she was covered as well as she could be before pulling out of his sleeves and tying his shirt around her. He stretched her back on the horse and started walking by Equinox, holding her hand to make sure she didn't fall off.

~

Once they were outside of the dorms, Aphelion took Aoife off of his horse and pulled out his skinning knife, nicking his finger a few times for some good bleeding and putting it in her mouth, "Wakey, we're here."

((
aoife_sleep = 0
while aoife_sleep = 0:
fade += 1
))
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 5:06 pm

Waking up enough to notice the finger in her mouth, she would turn slightly and start sucking on his finger as if she was a baby. Despite that she would groan, fighting the urge to wake up with everything she has.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 5:11 pm

Pouting slightly at the speed of her awakening, Aphelion would slide his spare hand under her clothes and start poking around, at the same time leaning in closer to her, "Waaaaakey waaaaakey, I have a question for you!" he spoke into her ear, the statement being true as he did, in fact, have a question for her.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 2:32 am

Groans once more leaving her, she would slowly open her eye a fraction, her voice barely above a groaned whisper, "Urgh, shut up and let me sleep already. I'm tired."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 2:36 am

"I'm pretty sure you were meant to do something... Unless you'd rather I carried you to my room to sleep with?" he said, not letting up her 'tortures', deciding that he'll probably keep the question for later.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 2:43 am

"Give me an hour or something.." With that she would close her eyes again, grumbling but not saying anything else as she bites his finger a little.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 2:47 am

Sighing, Aphelion sat down, putting her on his lap. He pulled his hand out from under her clothes but kept the finger in her mouth. He yawned quietly and dropped his head against hers, starting to give in to sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 12:37 pm

Twisting her head so she doesn't drink the remains of his blood, she would first set up an alarm rather slowly on her scroll before falling back asleep, looking rather innocent despite her usual self.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 12:47 pm

Still awake enough to notice the lack of suction, Aphelion withdrew his finger. He turned Aoife to have her back against his chest and hugged her across the chest before leaning his chin on her shoulder and falling asleep.

FADE NO MORE FADES... this thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A cold mourning [CLOSED]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4