RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Strip Poker (Closed)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

Strip Poker (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 6:04 pm

Sam played her cards, and smiled. With a full house, Sam had taken the lead. She typed, a bit. [Lose the pants ;3] She snickered at her remark, and showed him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 6:08 pm

Fionn took his pants off,
Now wearing only underpants, a jacket, and his sword he smiled at the girl
He threw out a King of clubs, a two of spades, a five of spades, an ace of diamonds, and a jack of hearts.
He yawned and gave two cards to the girl
He pulled out his own cards, a jack of clubs and a jack of diamonds
He grinned
"I bet the sword" He said to the girl
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 6:17 pm

Sam drew 2 of club and 7 of diamonds. Her ears drooped a bit at the sight of the cards. She typed. [I bet my boots, and gloves.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 6:20 pm

Fionn misread for a split second
"Well then i b- think we shouldn't wait any longer" He threw his cards onto the table and smiled
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 6:30 pm

Sam's ears dropped at the sight of the cards. She removed her gloves, and boots. She was down to her pants, and bra. She took a swig of vodka.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 6:34 pm

The boy took a swig of Vodka.  
He smiled, and wordlessly threw down a four of diamonds, a queen of hearts, a seven of clubs, a six of diamonds. and a nine of clubs.  
He put the girls two cards next to her, and drew a queen of clubs, and a ten of clubs for himself
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:09 pm

Sam looked at her cards. She smiled. She had 9 of hearts, and 10 of spades. I got this in the bag. She typed a little. [I bet.....my pants]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:11 pm

"I bet my jacket and sword" Fionn said with a grin
He placed his cards on the table, and took a sip of whiskey
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:14 pm

Sam sighed at the sight of his cards. Crap. She stood up, and dropped her pants. Her black, satin, underwear soon appeared, as her pants feel to the ground. She stepped out her pants, and smiled evilly. Let's have fun. She kicked her pants off right too Fionn, and slowly walked to her seat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:18 pm

"I told you before we started, a card game against me is pointless" He said smiling  
He chuckled a little and dished out the next hand  
Six of clubs, Jack of spades, ace of hearts, jack of hearts, and seven of diamonds  
He took his own two cards, an eight of diamonds and an ace of hearts  
He yawned, and passed two cards to the girl
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:20 pm

Sam looked at her cards. She just sighed. In her mind she was smiling. She had a jack of clubs and diamonds. She typed sadly. [I bet my bra] Go for the bait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:22 pm

"I bet the same as before" Fionn said with a grinn
He put his cards down and raised the flask to his mouth, and decided against it
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:26 pm

Sam grinned as she laid her cards down. She pulled it off with a four of a kind. She smiled, and watched him. Sam soon felt, a bit hot. She felt sweat rolling down her head. Why is it hot all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:35 pm

Fionn was a man who had seen many things in his short life
He had been to hell (which is apparently alice in wonderland themed) and gotten kicked out of it
He had seen the beauty of waking in the morning knowing all of your troubles are behind you
He had never seen beauty like what was sitting before him before in his life
He sighed, a happy kind of sigh
He threw out five more cards, three of spades, four of diamonds, three of diamonds, nine of clubs, and two of hearts
He threw two more cards to the girl, who easily caught them
He saw his own cards, four of diamonds, and ace of hearts
"God i love her" He thought with a slightly dreamy look to his normal grin as he had the greatest battle of his life, the battle to maintain eye contact
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:50 pm

Sam caught the cards, and looked at them. She had a 9 of spades, and 8 of hearts. She began to sweat even more now. She began to feel a slight tingle on her breasts. What the hell is going o-........oh god......not now. She shook her head, and typed. [I bet my bra.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:02 pm

Fionn laid his cards on the table, he was down to his socks, gloves, and the ducttape he kept on his knees and elbows for protection
He sighed a happy sigh once again
He began to remove his ducttape armor
"If this was anyone else i swear" He said to the girl
Underneath the "armor" was comedicly hairless skin, showing just how often he used this method
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:05 pm

Sam just began to turn a bit red. Not out of embarrassment, but out of the amount of heat radiating around her. She soon began to sweat even more. She quickly drank some vodka, but that didn't help. She typed as fast as she could. [Deal.] She began to pant now. Of all the times for this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:08 pm

Fionn saw the girl glow with sweat
"Do you want some water?" He asked before he realized what he was seeing
"Advantage to having a faunus girlfriend" He thought as he grinned at the girl
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:14 pm

Before she had time to answer she fell to the ground. She waited for him to get closer. Ah crap. All her rational thought shut down, it was now just her instincts. He's mine now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:16 pm

Fionn ran to the girl
"Are you okay?" He asked the girl.
"Could i be wrong, could she have just drunk too much? No she is a faunus, she can drink much more than that"
He put his hand on her head and rubbed her ear
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:19 pm

Sam's head looked up at the boy with lightning speed, as she grabbed him by the collar, and picked him up. Her eyes were wild, and her grin wide. Kitty wanna play.

(I may have lost all sanity.......but I feel dirty now)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:26 pm

Fionn weighed two hundred and three pounds of sword hauling muscle
His girlfriend weighed at a glance maybe one hundred and sixty pounds of cute pyromaniac
Fionn was 6'2
Sam was 5'5
He was three inches off the ground
He felt himself get smashed into the ground by the collar of his jacket
He reached for a notepad and pencil trying to give them to the girl
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:29 pm

Sam knocked the pad and pencil away, as she crawled to him on all fours. She crawled on top off him, with a large grin. She reached around and removed her bra. She then dropped it over his face, before he could see her. No talking.....just fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:33 pm

Fionn reached his hands to pull the bra away from his face
He was a man who had been forced to live by himself in abandoned buildings since the age of 13
This was the first time he had felt true fear
He did the only thing he could think of too snap the girl out of it
He rubbed her ears
Looking back on this, he would come to believe that at that moment he had gone below a dumb decision
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:38 pm

Sam just sat on him and purred. She began to blush a little, before looking at Fionn, with wild eyes. She lowers her head to his neck, and begin to nibble, and lick at it. Her ears flickering, all the while. She purrs and purrs. Make this kitty purr.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:44 pm

Fionn wrapped his arms around the girl and pulled her closer to him
He put his right arm on her head and pulled her into a kiss whilst rubbing her ears again
"Ouch ah ouch" He thought as the girls sandpaper tongue ripped at his own
"I can't tell if she is trying to make love to me or kill me" he thought as events continued the same way
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:48 pm

She continued to kiss with him as she reached below camera. *Fade to black*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strip Poker (Closed)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next