RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Strip Poker (Closed)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Strip Poker (Closed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:44 pm

Fionn wrapped his arms around the girl and pulled her closer to him
He put his right arm on her head and pulled her into a kiss whilst rubbing her ears again
"Ouch ah ouch" He thought as the girls sandpaper tongue ripped at his own
"I can't tell if she is trying to make love to me or kill me" he thought as events continued the same way
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:48 pm

She continued to kiss with him as she reached below camera. *Fade to black*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:55 pm

Fionn was sitting on the carpeted floor of ACLMs dorm with his jacket covering him and his sleeping girlfriend as she hugged him in her sleep
"Roy's gonna have a fit when he sees this" He thinks as he looks around the room, a room that prior to the poker game, mostly contained upright objects
The table was tipped over, and one of the chairs was broken.
He was atleast happy that he could "Help" the girl, even if it wasn't exactly what one would normally consider help
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:00 pm

Sam peeped her eyes open, and looked at Fionn with a smile, she got closer, and began licking his neck. Her rough tongue rubbing against him. Her ears flickered as she did this. Sam was happy to be with someone. If he asks........its heat talking. She thought....though it only happened once a month, they lasted varying times. She lucked out that this one was a short one. Might as well enjoy this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:03 pm

Fionn thought it was over, he had enjoyed it of course, but he had not realized the girl would only be asleep for five minutes  
He sighed like a parent sighing at a pestering child 
"God i love you" He said to the girl as he leaned over and kissed her
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:12 pm

Sam begant to kiss him, as she leaned in more to it. She didn't want it to stop. My god.....I think I'm in love. Sam thought love was something she would never find. She was wrong. She slowly began to crawl on top of him. She looked down at his with a smile. She grabbed a pen and paper. [Feel up for round two....old man ;3] She stuck her tongne out at him childishly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:18 pm

"Aren't you a month older then me whippersnapper?" He said laughing as he rolled the girl around so he was on top of the girl
"My god this jacket has seen some shit" He thought as the girl lay on his jacket
He began to nibble on the girls ears slightly
It faded to black
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 3:40 pm

Sam laid there, with Fionn after some time. She was hugging him, and her head cradled in his neck. She slowly raised her mouth to his ear. Sam was mute, and had told Fionn that before. She also told him that if she tried to talk it caused extreme pain. Showing how much this next gesture meant. She whispered to him. "I......love....you." She winched at the pain as she spoke. She soon laid back next to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 4:03 pm

Fionn looked at the girl with a surprised look
He smiled at her
"I love you too"
He kissed her
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 4:54 pm

Sam laid wrapped with Fionn. She purred softly, and hugged him as she drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strip Poker (Closed)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3