RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A morning walk to remember [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

A morning walk to remember [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A morning walk to remember [CLOSED]   A morning walk to remember [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 6:23 pm

Chiyo's sudden forcefulness surprises Nao, but it a good way, his lips curling into a smile as he heard his words, his tail wagging happily at the massage, brushing her hand. Finding it odd that he was the only one getting naked, he fiddles with the clasp of her cape until it falls in a pile by her feet, not breaking the kiss for a millisecond. Soon, the rest of her dress follows, only underwear left, Nao's tail riding up her leg to brush against what little clothing she was wearing, his hands explored her body, eventually coming to rest on her butt and back, playing with the hem of her panties as well as the strap of her bra. "As do I" He purred, playfully nibbling her bottom lip. "From the day we met."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk to remember [CLOSED]   A morning walk to remember [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 6:58 am

Chiyo smiled at the skill he had used to undress her without breaking the kiss for a millisecond. She enjoyed the feeling of him nibbling her bottom lip and was ecstatic to hear that he had loved her from the first day thinking How could i have been so blind as to not see this Because your a complete moron? Kira no. Look Chiyo sometimes its hard to see peoples views towards you Chiyo began to move her hands towards Naoto's thighs and around to the front of his thighs, kissing him as she did.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk to remember [CLOSED]   A morning walk to remember [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:17 am

Visibly enjoying the massage and keeping their lips locked, he walks her over to the center of the room before knocking the top mats from a stack by the wall onto the floor. Spreading them out with his foot, his hands get to work. For a few moments, he fiddles with the clasp, unable to open it with her wings in the way, Naoto resigning to simply pull the straps down her shoulders. His tail would have more luck though, looping through the top of her panties and out the leg hole, tugging them down to her knees.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk to remember [CLOSED]   A morning walk to remember [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 6:38 pm

Chiyo felt her panties being pulled down and Nao's futile attempts with her bra clasp and then him resulting to pulling the straps down to her shoulders. She helped Nao out a little by stepping out of her panties before crouching down and helping Nao out by taking off his boxer shorts slowly, teasing him. Once they were off she stood up and faced him again before kissing and hugging him, their bodies pressed against each others.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk to remember [CLOSED]   A morning walk to remember [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 3:47 am

Naoto presses himself against Chiyo, greedily kissing her as his hands explored her body. Pressing her arms to her sides, he pulls down what was left of her underwear til it fell limply around her ankles. "Chiyo." He said, putting a hand on her rear and between her shoulder blades as he brought her to the mats on the floor, his knees in between her thighs, the rest of him propped up on his elbows to avoid crushing her as he lay on top of the girl. "Just say the word," He cooed, not taking his lips off her's as his tail wrapped around her thigh. "And I don't think I would be able to stop myself."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk to remember [CLOSED]   A morning walk to remember [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 4:25 am

Chiyo kept her lips pressed up against Naoto's, feeling a buzz of excitement as Nao explored her body. Chiyo becan to get more and more excited , starting to move her hands all over Nao's body. She broke off the kiss and gave Nao a wide smile "How about we have some real fun she said as she lustfully moved her hand to Naoto's inner thighs.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk to remember [CLOSED]   A morning walk to remember [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 5:49 am

Naoto smiles, taking one of her hands in one of his and holding it pinned above her head, their fingers laced together as he pressed it into the soft mat. "I'm sorry about this." He gasped, putting the point of his tongue to her collarbone and tracing it up back into her mouth. "But I've... err... missed you so much. I thought about you everyday and well...." Not breaking the kiss, his tail finds its way to her chest, quickly dancing on it, brushing against as much skin as it could. "Chiyo, I have one request. If you hate me afterwards, I will understand. Please. be mine and I will be yours."

[Fade to black~]
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk to remember [CLOSED]   A morning walk to remember [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 8:41 am

[Post fade to black]
Chiyo brothe heavily as Naoto loomed over her. She rested one of her hands on his cheek and spoke softly "I am yours..." leaning in to kiss Naoto with all her passion and love. Her wings wrapped around them both, the embrace making her feel warm
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk to remember [CLOSED]   A morning walk to remember [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 12:15 pm

Returning the kiss, Naoto had no lust in his system. Well, perhaps a little but it was greatly dwarfed by the rest of his emotions, mimicking Chiyo's. "You do not know how much I have been waiting to hear that." He said, putting his hands on her shoulder blades, rolling them onto Naoto's back with Chiyo on top of him, making sure not to hurt her wings while he did. Gently putting his arms around her waist, he leans up to continue their kiss, talking as his pressed against hers. "And I, your's." He cooed, "My god, you're amazing...."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk to remember [CLOSED]   A morning walk to remember [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 3:15 pm

Chiyo smiled as Naoto admitted that he wanted to hear that alot, kissing him briefly before being flipped so she was on top of him. She kissed back at him with all of her passion, happy that they were together. She blushed violently when he told her she was amazing, thinking the same about him and voicing that by saying "You'r not bad yourself" Cheeky, he's hot when he's naked isn't he He's hot in clothing as well awww, your going to make me sick, like if he were to Stop there
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk to remember [CLOSED]   A morning walk to remember [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 4:34 am

"Thanks." He said, smiling at her reddening face unable to keep his lips from her's for very long. Pulling her head down, he kisses her again, love drunk. A minute or so later, he finally needs to breathe other than the quick gasps he stole during their making out that he lets her go. Moving a bit, he shifts their position so they were lying on their sides, putting Chiyo's head to rest on his arm as she stared into her eyes. "I hop you don't mind this...." He said, tucking a lock of her hair behind her ear, brushing her cheek with the back of his finger. "But it's a little hard to control myself when you're so...."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk to remember [CLOSED]   A morning walk to remember [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 6:39 am

Chiyo allowed herself to be pulled down into the kiss, enjoying it a lot and kissing back with all she had. She allowed herself to be moved onto her side, paralyzed by her love for Nao to do otherwise staring into his eyes and smiling. "I don't mind at all, in fact i find it relaxing and it gets rid of the stress" she said moving a hand to rest of his cheek "I love you and there's no need to control your love"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk to remember [CLOSED]   A morning walk to remember [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 6:53 am

"I am glad to hear that." Naoto said, smiling his tail draping over her hips to brush against her rear and inner thigh. "Would you perhaps..." He said, kissing her deeply, his tongue entering her mouth for a split second before it traced happily down her neck to her collarbone, "Enjoy another show of my love for you?" He asked, drawing a circle on her chest.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk to remember [CLOSED]   A morning walk to remember [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 5:58 am

Chiyo couldn't help but smile at Naoto feeling a deep love being released unto him. She kissed back as he kissed her enjoying the tongue that entered her mouth hoping her would trace down to her more delicate areas and tongue her there, her day dream cut short as she thought it may be a reality until Nao stopped at her shoulder. "i love you Nao, show me everything you've got" she said love struck by him, nuzzling him.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk to remember [CLOSED]   A morning walk to remember [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:24 am

Hearing the words, Naoto grins widely, his tail rubbing the inside of her thigh with wild abandon. Stretching back up, he kisses her passionately, his tongue wresting her's as his hands dance across her front, squeezing occasionally as he nibbled on her bottom lip. Slowly, his mouth crawls down her front, pausing to plant a kiss on her belly before moving to where his tail was, one hand staying where it was on her chest while the other gravitated downwards as he licked his lips.

[Half fade for the half fade demigod]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk to remember [CLOSED]   A morning walk to remember [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A morning walk to remember [CLOSED]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2