RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
vide1993
Events Minion

A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]    A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 7:13 pm

"Pleasure to meet you, Maid of Honor Kaitlin!" Rory beamed. "I'm Rory Veiller and this is Lise my cousin. We're friends of Aeden's."

"H-hi..." Liseran said with chattering teeth, not used to staying in water so long nor being in such minimal clothing.

"Nee-chan," Rory said as she turned to Lucina. "We're six now, if I'm correct. That makes three pairs. Is everyone up for the chicken fight? I want to fight in the first round with Lise!"
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]    A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 8:59 pm

Kaitlin smirks and salutes to Rory.

"Pleasure to meet you Rory."

Kaitlin looks at Liseran and looks worried.

"Are you okay? You seem a little cold."

Kaitlin takes a floatie and holds onto it when she slides into the pool, shuddering as she feels the cold water.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]    A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 9:00 pm

Skylar smiled at the newcomer from the water, "Hey Kaitlin! I'm Skylar," She looked around at Rory's words, "And Rory's right! We have exactly three pairs, as long as everyone wants to play." She smirked, flipping over onto her back and floating on the top of the water. She then angled her head a little and asked again, "What should the teams be then?"
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]    A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 9:01 pm

Kaitlin smiles at Skylar as she floats on the water.

"Hi Skylar. Pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]    A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 9:20 pm

"A-absolutely fine!" Liseran said in a half-yelp. She was adjusting to the water now, yes, but she was still nervous as ever being there in a swimsuit, even if they all were girls here.

"Well, as long as me and Lise are partners, we're good," Rory smiled. "She's uh....a little jumpy."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Edit   A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:52 am

Lucina looks towards Asami saying, "Asami! You and me are gonna be partners!"

Asami looked in the general direction of Lucina saying, "M-me? But you know very well about my disability..." Asami was surprised that Lucina picked her and not the Maid of Honor. She hem remembered she didn't even introduce herself yet. She then looked to where she heard Kaitlyn's voice coming from and said, "Hello Kaitlyn, I'm Asami, Lucina's sister. It's a pleasure to finally meet the Maid of Honor." She then prepared herself for the girl who would soon be on her back.

Lucina positioned herself in back of Asami and said, "So that leaves Kaitlyn and Skylar! Okay, it seems we have our teams then!"

Last edited by Skylight on Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit)
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]    A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:38 am

Kaitlin looks at Asami and smiles.

"Hi Asami. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]    A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 6:05 pm

Skylar cracked her knuckles, putting on a smirk, "Alright, let's do this." She looked over to Kaitlin, "So do you want to be on the top or bottom?" She asked, immediately laughing at the question, "Jeez, I must sound like Aeden!" She said, shooting a wink over at Lucina.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]    A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 6:28 pm

"Liseran, you'll carry me, right?" Rory asked her now less trembling cousin.

"U-uh, sure..." Liseran said. "I can manage that. Should I go under now?"

Rory bobbed her head perkily. Liseran took a deep breath and plunged into the water, letting Rory slip onto her shoulders triumphantly, Liseran coming up from the water carrying her with ease.

"We're all ready!" Rory said as she gestured a boxing motion.

Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]    A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 6:36 pm

Kaitlin snickers a little and says
"I'll go on top."
She then prepares to be lifted up by Skylar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]    A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Bachelorette Party! [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2