RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A bachelor party to remember. [Closed]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

A bachelor party to remember. [Closed]  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bachelor party to remember. [Closed]    A bachelor party to remember. [Closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 6:28 am

"B-B-B-Bachelor Party!" Cheshire stammered as he was forcibly dragged by the arm all of a sudden, his face glowing a terrible shade of red. "The one with red hair is the guest of honor! I'm in a committed relationship!"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: A bachelor party to remember. [Closed]    A bachelor party to remember. [Closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 1:36 am

After a quick push and some fluid movement Aeden slipped out of Varius' grip and stepped away from him. "No matter how I spend it I just have to make sure its not in his headlock." Varius made a cocky grin and flexed his muscles a bit "Shut it runt you're just jealous you could never be this amazing." As he flexed Varius' eye caught sight of a blonde haired hostess and the look of a predator appeared on his face. "Looks like I found a good hunt." Rudely pushing past Aeden Varius headed in the direction of the hostess. 

"Sorry about that Argent I would have said something sooner if it weren't for Varius. Any who that was my cousin Varius, the guy in the lab coat is one of my best men Shem, the cat faunus was Cheshire, and this right here..." Aeden reached over to Zwei and pulled him over, "is my other best man Zwei." Now that the introductions were done Aeden's attention immediately went over to the bar. "Well I have no intention of cheating on Lucina and I doubt Claire would be happy about you getting 'friendly' with a hostess but I do plan on becoming that bar's best customer and you're gonna join me Argent so let's head out!" Aeden began to head to the bar but looked back at Zwei. "Zwei since you're still single why not try finding a pretty girl and meeting us at the bar in a bit?"

As the hostess lead Cheshire by the arm she heard him say something about a bachelor party and committed relationship. "Looks like the bachelor's heading to the bar, we'll let him have some drinks then put on a little show. That's adorable I love a man who's not scared of commitment, my name's Chastity and I'll be sure to keep you safe honey pie." Cheshire and Chastity would continue on their path until another patron of the club stopped them by pulling on Cheshire's sleeve. With a grin and a red face from likely too much alcohol the man tried to whisper to Cheshire but accidentally used his regular volume. "Don't let her fool you sonny, the names ironic." The man would follow his statement with loud laughter and stumble away to a group of equally drunk men.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: A bachelor party to remember. [Closed]    A bachelor party to remember. [Closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 6:34 am

"I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!" Cheshire screamed as he tried to dart away.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A bachelor party to remember. [Closed]    A bachelor party to remember. [Closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 7:22 am

"Nice to meet you, Zwei. I guess I gotta congratulate you too. Lotta honor in being the best man." He said, giving the masked figure a lazy salute. "So c'mon. You're celebrating with us." With that, he turns to follow Aeden, waving for Zwei to come along.
"You and I both know what the girls'd do if they found out we were doing stuff to the ladies in this fine establishment. Not that I would, mind you. I love Claire just as much as you love Lucina." Argent said, throwing an arm over Aeden's shoulder. "Zwei's single? Well my friend, the night is young and you're with the best company you could get. We'll find you a lady friend." He joked, laughing loudly though it wasn't loud enough to get up to the music's level.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: A bachelor party to remember. [Closed]    A bachelor party to remember. [Closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 5:07 pm

"Uh...yeah...single" Zwei's voice suddenly became nervous for a moment. "About that..." Zwei suddenly seemed nervous as he was about to tell Aeden who he was going out with now. "Uh...Remember Vanille? Yeah she kinda joined Beacon and is my team leader...and we kinda became a thing" Zwei managed to stammer out what he meant to say after many long pauses.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: A bachelor party to remember. [Closed]    A bachelor party to remember. [Closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 8:21 pm

Aedens suddenly stopped walking and turned to face Zwei with a confused look on his face. "Vanille?" Thinking it some kind of joke Zwei would make, Aeden scans his faces for any signs of a mischevious smile but finds nothing. "Oh umm I see, that's good I-" Aeden is suddenly cut off by the sound of Cheshire screaming to get away. "I uh I'll be right back." Aeden turns away from Zwei and Argent heading toward Cheshire. Upon reaching him he grabs him by the arm and leads him back toward Zwei and Argent but faces the hostess before leaving. "I'm sorry we'll return him in a bit just need to loosen him up a bit." Aeden pulls Cheshire toward the group and passes him off to Zwei, "Get him drunk that's your job for now. I have to make sure Varius isn't working on getting us kicked out." Without waiting for a response Aeden turns away and heads off deeper into the club. 

Cristal reaches down and grabs another of the shot glasses in front of Shem. "I'm not insane and you have two hands don't you?" She puts the glass in Shem's hand and turns to the bartender. "John, give him the 'Forget me not' and I'll take a margarita. Tonight's going to be very nice."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: A bachelor party to remember. [Closed]    A bachelor party to remember. [Closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 8:26 pm

"I don't drink," Cheshire deadpanned. He crossed his arms stubbornly. "I hate alcohol. It smells bad and tastes funny. I hate drinking it and you can't make me drink it."
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A bachelor party to remember. [Closed]    A bachelor party to remember. [Closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 5:26 am

"Huh. I guess that takes away the lady friend I was gonna get you." Argent joked, clapping Zwei on the back as he walked to the bar and ordered three large drinks, waving goodbye to Aeden before sitting down. "I got it covered, Zwei. Consider this the start of a great night and my first gift to Aeden. We'll see Cheshire redfaced in no time." Sliding the two remaining mugs to the two seats next to his, he takes a drink before speaking. "C'mon, this round's on me."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: A bachelor party to remember. [Closed]    A bachelor party to remember. [Closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 6:30 am

"I am religiously none alcoholic," Cheshire deadpanned with his arms crossed over his chest stubbornly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bachelor party to remember. [Closed]    A bachelor party to remember. [Closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A bachelor party to remember. [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2